Instyle Solar

Instyle Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Instyle Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (136)
  • Purchase Price$9,284.64

Jude
JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great money saver solar panels

Easy sign up, fast installation and the guys that installed the units explained everything I needed to know. Even when I rang up the company the guy that answered talked me through the problem I had. Would recommend your company 5 stars. Regards Jude Scanlan

JaredB
JaredBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Seamless process

I was very hesitant about getting solar, that was before I spoke to the sales consultant, Josh. He explained everything in great depth, which put any doubts to bed. The installers on the day did a great job also. I hope everyone is lucky enough to get Josh and the installers I had.

Mumma VD
Mumma VDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing solar system!!

We had a solar system installed about 8 months ago from Joshua Faddoul and have had an amazing experience with him and this company.
Very professional, quickly responds back to questions we have and is always willing to have a chat and share his knowledge about solar. Highly recommend giving him a call if you are looking at switching to solar. Best thing we have done.. already seeing a reduction in our energy bill and the system installed works perfectly for us!!

Did what they said

Price was as discussed. Delivery on time. Outputs were as they indicated. After 12 months the system still operates well. Rep was always accessible with good information and back up.

David T.
David T.Sydney, NSW

Great system, great service

We had a great consultant to come and see us to talk about it..
From sign up to install, it was a seamless effort

This is perfect installation!

Instyle helped install Qcells and Sungrow inverter. The initial discussions with the installer was informative. they let me take my time in making further enquiries and decide. The installation was extremely smooth. They were on time and professional with their work. I will gladly recommend them.

Saving you money

From start to finish no problem can't recommend in style enough KKK electric installed the unit extremely professional and trustworthy .

VERY HAPPY Customer
VERY HAPPY CustomerHunter Region, NSW

Pre Installation and Installing the produce

We found the company very patient and understanding as we had to delay installing the solar as we had to get our roof fixed once fixed they organised installing with in the week, the team installing were efficient and professional and very helpful with teaching us on how it works

Leonie M.
Leonie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Instyle solar

Great service and product from instyle solar very good communications and installers did a great job not breaking any tiles

Fantastic exceeded my expectations

The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. The install was efficient, the workmen made a hole in the wall and a tradesman was send to repair straight away. Since our first full solar power bill we have been in credit and as someone is home all day, the air cons are working almost non stop. Could not be happier and would highly recommend.

Dennis C.
Dennis C.Sydney, NSW

Professional team, excellent customer service

The process of getting solar can be confusing and difficult. However, the team from Instyle Solar made it so much easier. They are with you every step of the way and will answer your inquiry in a timely manner.

Most of my communications with Instyle are by email (great for those who dislike talking on the phone), and the only time I had to get on a call is with I make the switch to a different energy provider in the later stages of the process.

There are different choices of hardware you can choose from based on your budget, and so far they are performing better than expected.

I would recommend anyone to go through Instyle Solar to start their journey on getting solar for their properties!

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was an easy way to get solar panels

Friendly people and prompt service, everyone was really helpful. The service team were in contact with us through the whole process. Now it is up and running, we can constantly see how much we are saving with the app on our phone's

Molly
MollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't know we waited so long quote good service unbelivable with quaility control with installation and value for our money

amazing

I love my new Instyle Solar it is far superior to one I had installed 10 years ago. I have been in credit with my electricity bill since installation and am looking forward to never paying a bill again.

Maria
MariaHunter Region, NSW

Instyle Solar Best Decision

Best decision we made choosing Instyle Solar.
From the moment our consultant James walked in our front door we knew we had the right person and the right company.
James was very professional, personable, and upfront with every question we had. There was nothing we asked James he didn’t know and during our whole process James was in contact with us constantly making sure we were happy and everything was progressing along.
Our installers, Nick and his crew were also amazing and went out of their way to complete our panels in a short time.
Highly recommend InStyle Solar and their staff that we dealt with are 10/10