Instyler Max Rotating Iron

Instyler Max Rotating Iron (page 2 of 2)

• Hair Length Medium (1) and Long (1)
  • Hair Style Straight (1) and Wavy (1)
  • Straightening Time 17.5 minutes
  • Hair Care

Anna B

Anna BMelbourne

This is a fantastic device!

I am extremely happy with Instyler. It makes my life so much easier. I have long hair & it takes me, literally, 5-10 minutes in the morning to style it smooth and nice.

BettyBo

BettyBoGympie

Great and no damage

I love this product as it does what it says it does. It is fairlt easy to use and doesnt require a high skill set to be able to use.

Meenal

MeenalBendigo

This is awsome. I used it straightning my hair and comb attach to it help me detangle my hair

Yes i am happy with the results and its very easy to use gets heat up very easy and doesnt damage my hair .simply loves this product. And recommend .

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Instyler Max Rotating Iron compares to other Hair Straighteners

deb

deb

I take my hat off to this product

I had a lot of trouble trying to buy this product as no one had stock but finally I have one and that it why I can take my hat off as my hair looks great again...yay!

Jemma J

Jemma JSydney

So easy to use!

It's really easy to use and straightens just as well as my GHD! It also smoothes the hair because of the bristles which I love. Shop around for it though because it's often on sale and you should be able to get a pretty good price which totally makes it worth it.

Louisa R

Louisa RMelbourne

Perfectly Straightens everytime

This straightener is great! Heats up really fast and is super easy to use. I find that it straightens my hair without leaving it fuzzy like previous straighteners I have used and overall my hair stays straighter for longer. Love my instyler!

Songbird

SongbirdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap and nasty compared to the original.

I had the original InStyler and loved and used for a few years but it eventually stopped working. I purchased the new InStyler Max and was excited to use. I immediately noticed how 'cheap' it felt. The ceramic rotating iron is inferior quality. It does not heat to the same level as the previous version. It continually 're-heats', so it doesn't maintain the heat. The cover and brush is inferior quality, even the cord is 'cheap'. VERY disappointed with this product compared to the previous version