Instyler Max Rotating Iron

Instyler Max Rotating Iron

sunoh
sunohSydney

Great look with instyler

Didn't want to pay high price at a hair salon to style my hair so invested in this Instyler and have not looked back. Simple, easy to use, heats up quickly and hair turns out great. I have done different styles using this Instyler and have always been happy with the results. When using Instyler I also use heat protection spray for extra protection. This Instyler is worth getting.

Lynette
LynetteLalor

Can't go wrong with this product.

Bought my first Instyler almost five years ago and I am still happily using it up to now! I even bought few more to give as gifts to my nieces and daughter, and they all love it too. Easy to use, you wouldn't be afraid your hair will dry out with the constant use of it because its rotating iron. Love this product!

Deborah
DeborahVenice, Florida

Love the Instyler!!!

Hi. I've used lots of irons, curlers etc and this is the best. My family has had this a while and we never have any issue. it is so easy to use, never stops, heats up very quickly and is comfortable to use. Very easy to clean as well. Well worth the money.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Instyler Max Rotating Iron compares to other Hair Straighteners

Great product!!

Had mine for years!! I’ve had many compliments on my hair!! Tip: Use a heat protection spray first for best results. Nothing else gives me the same look. Great product!!

Dylona
DylonaMELBOURNE

Love it!

I love my InStyler. It takes me around 10minutes to get my long hair straightened up. Once it's straight, it then last around a week, unless you are using a band to tie your hair

Danni
DanniLaunceston

I love it

I love this item
It is so easy to use

As long as I brush my hair before I use it I have no problems the Same as a hair straightener you need to section your hair gives me a great shine to my hair I have never had any hair breakage when using
Love it

Christine Saw
Christine SawWellington

The Best Hair Styling Product on Market

I'm so happy I found this product and have bought another one for my mum since. It is super easy to use and style your hair. You don't need to have super straight or curly hair anymore. You can straighten your hair and then curl it at the end. It heats up pretty quickly. The only thing is you have to practice and try not to touch and burn yourself when you start using it initially. After a while, it will be the easiest and best hair styling product.

Can't live without it

Best straightener I have used. So easy to use and heats up super fast. What used to take me an hour using other straighteners I can now do in 20 minutes. Thank you InStyler happily recommend.

naysie78
naysie78Brisbane, Queensland

Fantastic product

Very fast heating, easy to use, comes with instructions and DVD. Doesn't snag my hair as long as it's clean and brushed beforehand. Results last until next wash. Highly recommended.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Instyler Max Rotating Iron compares to other Hair Straighteners

Anna B
Anna BMelbourne

This is a fantastic device!

I am extremely happy with Instyler. It makes my life so much easier. I have long hair & it takes me, literally, 5-10 minutes in the morning to style it smooth and nice.

deb
deb

I take my hat off to this product

I had a lot of trouble trying to buy this product as no one had stock but finally I have one and that it why I can take my hat off as my hair looks great again...yay!

Jemma J
Jemma JSydney

So easy to use!

It's really easy to use and straightens just as well as my GHD! It also smoothes the hair because of the bristles which I love. Shop around for it though because it's often on sale and you should be able to get a pretty good price which totally makes it worth it.

Louisa R
Louisa RMelbourne

Perfectly Straightens everytime

This straightener is great! Heats up really fast and is super easy to use. I find that it straightens my hair without leaving it fuzzy like previous straighteners I have used and overall my hair stays straighter for longer. Love my instyler!

See all Instyler Max Rotating Iron reviews