InsureandGo Australia

InsureandGo Australia Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedinsureandgo.com.au
Daryl s
Daryl s · International Travel Insurance

How do I renew my current travel insurance as it expires in two weeks

Liz
Liz · InsureandGo Australia

I’m only going to be in New York for 4 days, Croatia for 24 days and United Kingdom for 39 days so what do I tick to find coverage

Sharon
Sharon · InsureandGo Australia

Hi I purchased my flight tickets 3 months ago and now I would like to get insurance it is 3 months till I travel was wondering if I purchased do you cover for flight cancellation

Gai
Gai · Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Does the Gold coverage for cruise insurance in Australia cover ‘remote evacuation’ costs when cruising or travelling in a tour by 4WD bus in the Kimberley?

Tara
Tara · InsureandGo Australia

I just realised I paid for Silver Travel insurance but put the cover period one day early to end when I will be travelling on that last day!Can I change it without a fee?

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Tara, Thank you for your question. Please give our team a ring on 1300 401 177 and they will be happy to assist.

Brad
Brad · InsureandGo Australia

Hi
Just wondering if I am looking for cover for a 10 day fishing charter does that come under Cruise insurance??

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Brad, Thank you for your question. Yes, this will be covered under Cruise Insurance. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Couzens C · InsureandGo Australia

Request a copy of travel insurance for Couzens, Craig and Maggi: paid via Westpac on 4th Jan 23. your Invoice 55082 Reference 55082.

Couzens C

I do not know whether my request was actually sent

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi there, You can retrieve a copy of your policy via this link - external link
If you are facing any issues, you can send an email to info@insureandgo.com.au or call us on 300 401 177 and our team will be happy to assist.

robert o'boyle · InsureandGo Australia

Do you have to list any previous medical conditions

Possum.boots
Possum.boots

Yes, you do. They then tell you if you need to declare them on the form or not. If you don't list them, you can default your cover because you haven't told the truth

thankyou

Carole R.
Carole R. · InsureandGo Australia

My husband aged 87 and myself aged 79 are planning to cruise from our home state of South Australia up to Cairns returning to South Australia. We want to get insurance do we qualify for insurance?

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Carole, Thank you for your question. Our Cruise policies cover up to 79 years of age and our One-trip policies cover up to 100 years of age. Hope this helps.

Hazza W · InsureandGo Australia

Why do you have either people who are hard to understand, or people who talk over you, interrupt you, then accuse you of yelling?
Poor service, rip off and need more appropriately trained staff in customer service.

Paul T
Paul T

Where did I write that in my review? I wrote an extremely positive review for InsureandGo. I hope you are replying to the wrong person.

Hazza W

Yes I did, apologies Paul, thought I was putting a review in, having issues with InsureandGO.

Linda Honey
Linda Honey · InsureandGo Australia

I have a few questions so can someone please ring me on 0406960641 as need to speak to someone in person please asa[ Thanks Linda Honey

Kathy
Kathy

This is not me… Kathy

J Mc · InsureandGo Australia

Anyone having problems with contacting Insure and Go? I have tried their 1300 number a few times in recent weeks and the call doesn't connect/drops out. I also sent a message on 20th February and I had a 'request received' email but no further response to my query. I have bought insurance with them previously, and spoken with staff over the phone, but don't think I will again if I can't contact them directly.

J Mc

I finally managed to get through to Insure and Go today and spoke with friendly staff. I advised them of the previous problems I had contacting them and it has been referred to their IT department to investigate. All good.

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team and we are glad to hear that one of our team members could be of assistance.

Thye-San L.
Thye-San L. · InsureandGo Australia

Is there an age limit to take up international travel insurance policy under insureandgo?

Pierre
Pierre

Since we are traveling for 10 days in the Pacific Island (overseas) I am 69 years old and had no problems to book. However Ido not know if after more than 90 days overseas an age limit apply. The best way to find out is to get a quote for what you need.

Graeme Sanders
Graeme Sanders

I think the age limit is 100 years. But don't forget you have to complete a comprehensive medical questionnaire before you can be insured.

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Thye-San, Thank you for your question.
The age limit of one-trip travel insurance depends on the level of cover you select.
• Bare Essentials cover is available to travellers who are 79 years of age or under at the date of application.
• Silver and Gold cover are available to travellers who are 100 years of age or under at the date of application.

The maximum trip duration depends on your age and your travel destination. We will cover you for:
a) up to 365 days if you are aged 64 or under;
b) up to 90 days if you are aged 65 or over (unless you are aged 80 or over, and select a Worldwide Including travel plan);
c) up to 35 days if you are aged 80 or over, and select a Worldwide Including travel plan.

We suggest going through our Product Disclosure Statement to know more about the conditions and what is included - external link

Anne W.
Anne W.

Age limit for cruises is 70.

Elaine
Elaine · InsureandGo Australia

We are going to the USA to visit family. This trip includes a 7 day Alaskan cruise sailing from Seattle.
Do we have to take out a separate cruise policy?

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Elaine, Thank you for your question. A cruise policy should cover you for your trip, but I do suggest giving us a ring on 1300 401 177 to go over the details. This will allow us suggest the right type of policy based on your circumstances.

Ginny
Ginny · InsureandGo Australia

We are flying to Darwin and spending 5 days there before boarding a cruise to Broome where we spend another 6 days before arriving home. Do we need to take out 2 separate domestic policies as well as a cruise policy or is there a simpler way of getting cover for the entire period?

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Ginny, Thank you for your question. You will need 2 policies, 1 policy to cover everything up until the cruise and a cruise policy to cover the rest. If you would like assistance with this or want to go over any other details, you can give us a ring on 1300 401 177 and we will be happy to assist.

Impressed
Impressed · InsureandGo Australia

I am going on a 5 day river cruise in France. Do I need cruise insurance for this or is it covered under the general travel insurance policy.

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi there, Thank you for your question. We recommend purchasing a cruise policy to ensure that you are covered for the cruise portion of your trip. If you require assistance with this or would like to speak to someone, you can give us a ring on 1300 401 177 and one of team members will be happy to assist you.

Teresa Davies
Teresa Davies · InsureandGo Australia

If you need to get removed from the ship due to breaking a leg or arm, will this be covered under the policy

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Teresa, Thank you for your question. To understand more about what is covered, we suggest going through the Product Disclosure Statement available here - external link

Nessie
Nessie · International Travel Insurance

Is there full coverage for cancellation of accommodation/ travel plans if we contract Covid while on our trip?

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Nessie, Thank you for your question. You can find out more about what is included in our Covid-19 coverage here - external link

Tracy W.
Tracy W. · InsureandGo Australia

Dose medical cover dental

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Tracey, Thank you for your question. Medical expenses outside Australia do include dental. To find out more about the inclusions, you can go through the table of benefits in our Product Disclosure Statement available here external link

Beryl R
Beryl R · InsureandGo Australia

Do you cover covid if I get it overseas, accomadation and changing air flights?

InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Beryl, Thank you for your question. We provide coverage for COVID-19 with our Silver and Gold policies. You can find out more about what is included here - external link

Get an answer from our members and InsureandGo Australia representatives

Select a listing for your question