Verifiedinsureandgo.com.au

6,307 reviews
Elmo P
Elmo PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

I have used Insureand go for a few years now. Last year 2023, I did four overseas trips
I am satisfied with your Company. I have not made a single claim. The real test will be when a claim is actually made. Till then, I have no complains. For my next trip, perhaps a better discount premium.
Rodger
RodgerSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

First time user

Policy is/was good value compared with other companies and the on- line application was very smooth and easy to navigate Show reply
ClareM
ClareMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts
  Verified International Travel Insurance - Gold

Easy application process and good price

Very easy application and payment process. Purchased the policy online today without any hassle.
Happy with price.
Unable to comment on claims process, haven’t traveled yet. Hopefully I will never need to claim! Show reply
Pleased customer
Pleased customer2 posts

Overseas Insure The Easy Way

InsureandGo offers clear and detailed options which are easy to navigate and choose the right option for you. This is our second policy and we come the "Gold" package which fully meets our needs and is great value
John K
John KRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Excellent Service

Lodged a Medical Claim on a recent holiday to Japan. Claim process was easy to use and understand. Claim accepted and full payment made within timeframes mentioned in the PDS. Great service and excellent value for money
abc
abc

My TravelandGo journeys

I had an accident whilst on trip, first time ever with all my travels. I immediately reported it and the support then and thru the entire process was nothing short of excellent with a speedy and efficient settlement. My only concern is that I then put in a second claim on that trip and forwarded it to your office, that was December 7 and I have never received acknowledge it was received, am currently waiting on a supervisor to contact me, I feel the claim plus attached receipts may have been lost in your system. However, that was the second time I had used TravelandGo, and have two further trips planned this year, will definitely use them again. Overall very satisfied with service and competitive cost.
Paul T
Paul T7 posts
  Verified International Travel Insurance - Gold

All in all a reputable company with reasonable prices

I have used Insureandgo a few times and they have been pretty good to use with reasonable prices. I haven't had to claim from them and I hope will never need to. They have very good reviews which gave me confidence in using them.
Shehzad Khan.JP
Shehzad Khan.JPSydney, NSW3 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold

Travel insurance International with existing medical conditions

Value of money travel insurance. Will strongly recommend to anyone who has existing medical conditions
robyn
robyn

insurance claim was successful

Yes your policy was good value. I was refunded my claim in full, no questions asked. Claim was resolved in 14 days. Have used this company every time we travel, approximately 12 times.
Stuart
StuartPerth, WA3 posts

Terrible

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

THEY ARE UNETHICAL AND TERRIBLE.

I made a claim for very damage suitcase.
Because I did not have a receipt for a 4 year old suitcase, they refused to horror my claim.
This is unethical.

Terry O'Connell
Terry O'Connell

Review

Being a Vietnam veteran obtained travel insurance through APOD. Insurance cover and premium cost were to my liking.
Henry Tsang
Henry TsangSydney, NSW

Medical claim problem

Lodge medical claim through internet is very difficult and not successful. As the time limit of claim in 28 days, I worried about the deadline. Finally, I email your company and get the Claim Form to process the claim and finally. There was a lot of documents needed. It is sometime impossible to show the expense in bank statement as the medical fee is paid by cash because some doctor overseas did accepted credit card payment. Please make the claim simple and user friendly
Simon M.
Simon M.

Great Service with a claim

I have Multiple Myeloma and a long list of pre existing conditions that were covered. I also claimed on this policy due to one of those conditions without any hassle. Easily claimed online with no fuss.
Breeanna C.
Breeanna C.Hobart, TAS
  Verified International Travel Insurance - Silver

Clear and easy coverage

I have used Insureandgo for several overseas trips. Now, do note, I have not had to make any claims as yet, which is great, but so this review is about the product itself.
I keep coming back to this company for my insurance needs, due to their easy yet comprehensive medical screening to ensure we are covered for our pre-existing conditions. I find the information provided to be very clear and upfront about what we are and aren't covered for. The price paid for the coverage given is very competitive and I like that there are multiple options available to cover for your own risk level. Based on my experiences to date, I believe if I did need to make a claim in future, this company would be fair to deal with.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Prompt International help

Broken leg in Austria on Christmas eve. Prompt processing and nil issues with all claims. Certainly made an international medical issue far easier to deal with
Lauren D
Lauren DWestern Australia

Very smooth claims process

Can’t fault this company. Our claim was approved and settled within 1 day and the reimbursement for our medical bills were back in my account within 6 days. Super easy to deal with, won’t go anywhere else.

Sam A.
Sam A.

Asian policy

Amazing! Rates were the best. The person I spoke to was knowledgeable. Unfortunately had to make a claim but they were prompt and the claims team were extremely helpful! Thank you insureandgo!!!
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW
  International Travel Insurance - Gold

Shameful service and follow up

Steven is my husband who died while travelling in Japan. His death and the repatriation of his body formed the basis of this claim.
It was a very difficult and traumatic experience dealing with your claim personnel and I’m still recovering from this experience. Your customer service was appalling.
The fact that you have now sent a request for him to review your performance shows the quality of your insurance product.
You should be ashamed.
Jude and Phil W.
Jude and Phil W.3 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold

Covid in Hawaii - great service!

When my husband was hospitalised in Hawaii with covid, I called insureandgo straight away. The people who were on the other end of the line were fabulous. I gave them my details and they were able to get the ball rolling immediately. They continued to be courteous and supportive whilst he was in hospital and the communication was excellent.
Trevor Williams
Trevor WilliamsHunter Region, NSW3 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold

Great experience in setting up the insurance and what is covered

This is the first time I have used Insure and Go, they have been easy to deal with so far and have also provided cover for us with some pre-existing health issues. We travel regularly so if this works for us we will use them again, so far very smooth, very impressed.
Colvyn B.
Colvyn B.
  International Travel Insurance - Gold

Insureandgo is easiest to understand what you are getting

Comparing travel insurance alternatives is both complex and difficult. I choose Insureandgo because it was the easiest to assess what was included without endless extra cost of the alternatives and not being 100% of what I was getting.
Wendy
WendyPerth, WA4 posts

An easy peocess

Easy access. Most affordable on search. Seemed clear and comprehensive. I didn’t need to claim do can’t comment on any ongoing processes
Allan
Allan
AM CHEM
AM CHEMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to book

Easy to book. Didn’t need to use the insurance thankfully but felt confident using them .
K J
K JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Simple,Fast and Easy application

Simple fast on line application great web site with easy to answer questions.
David
David

Travel insurance for oldies

Cheapest price we could find and easy to do but proof will be in the pudding if we have to claim

Terry
TerryPerth, WA2 posts

Gold policy

Great price policy was easy to set up went with Gold second time we hsve used them
Sue B.
Sue B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rates

Used this insurance twice last year and all went smoothly. Have booked again for upcoming trip also. Reasonable rates for a senior booked gold cover
Terry_Hull
Terry_HullAranda 2614, ACT8 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold

Satisfied last year, hopeful this year

Last year we used Insure and Go and were very happy with the one claim we made for Covid treatment. This year we are going to the USA and will rely on Insure and Go to cover us for car rental, travel and luggage. Hopefully, we do not need health cover, but if we do I&G will be there to help.
Robyn N
Robyn N2 posts
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Silver
Bbb
Bbb

Worst service

Probably the worst company I have dealt with- it took over 6 weeks to approve my claim after many requests for them to call me, email me- zero contact from them other than an automated reply. The policy takes $ per person off the excess even though not all on the policy were affected my the claim? Ridiculous. Will never use again.
Mary
Mary4 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold

One of the best travel insurers around

The premiums are great value for money. I have pre-existing conditions and they are covered every time with no overinflated additional premium.
Ben
BenHunter Region, NSW
Sarah
Sarah

Very impressed

The insurance was easy to purchase, good value for money, and they covered declared pre-existing medical conditions. When I had an accident overseas they answered my questions, and when I returned home the online claims process was relatively straightforward. My claim was approved and paid within a reasonable timeframe. I would definitely purchase insurance with InsureandGo again.
Jan B
Jan BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Silver

purchased travel insurance for our Ghan trip

Purchasing a policy was a relatively easy process. I was happy with the pricing after comparing a few options and the cover seems to be sufficient for our needs without being too expensive. Thank you.
Nella
Nella

Great travel insurance

Chose this insurance as it has good Covid cover and reasonably priced.

Marie
MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Perfect for what I want

This is the first time I have taken out Insurance for travel
Firsttimeuser
FirsttimeuserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Deja Vu

Returning to NZ for another short holiday and once again we have chosen InsureandGo for our travel insurance needs as we did this time last year. Still a seamless process of purchasing on line although we are paying quite a bit more even after obtaining a 15% discount voucher so our decision was much harder and it quite likely we will use another insurer for our trip ti Bali later in the year because InsureandGo were too expensive in that regard for last years trip and we expect the same result.
As far as commenting on value/service we have yet to make any claims so can't really offer an opinion. Show reply
Richard
RichardSydney10 posts
Linda
Linda2 posts

Website is s-l-o-w

The purchasing of travel insurance through the website (once you get to medical screening) is such a slow process. It would have been much quicker had I used the phone, but thought I'd not bother anyone by doing it all myself. The website really needs to be faster - there was too much dead time. Show reply