insure4less

Single Trip, Multi Trip

4 questions from our users

Kathy F

Kathy Fasked

we are doing a sailing holiday in greece next august,just wondering if your insurance will cover us.We will be part of a floatilla let by a fully experienced crewed boat ,however we crew our own boat.Seems most insurers want the experienced crew on the boat with you.Can you help ,or advise us on another insurer who can .thanks kathy.

Robert

Insure4Less do offer sailing insurance - see the link - http://www.sailinginsurance.net.au/ .......
However I can see the issue if you do not have any formal sailing qualifications and there is no actual skipper on your vessel.
How does the charter company you plan to use in Greece handle this issue anyway?
Ask more questions and research other overseas options - perhaps ask the charter company in Greece if they offer insurance or can recommend a policy?
Good luck!

Sam

Samasked

Im going to Japan next year which is very exciting. Although there is no risk yet, I am worried about the whole North Korea thing. Insure4Less seems to be the only company that covers for the cost of cancelation due to war and civil unrest. Does anyone have any knowledge or information about how they would cover IF (god forbid) anything was to happen before my trip?

Tegan L.
Tegan L.

They respond pretty quickly to emailed questions, so I suggest you sent them an email :)

Robert

I think you will have a great trip!
You need to make a choice based on best advice at the time.
Knowingly entering a conflict zone voids insurance.
Should be claimable if you cancel due to government travel advisory.
Go and have fun...Japan is lovely.

Irene

Ireneasked

My husband and I are going to Bali for a 10 days holiday from Australia .. He may want to go white water rafting .. will this be covered if he has an accident ??? Also would like to cover my engagement ring for $5000.00 .. but notice the cover only allows up to $ 500.00 for personal items.. Can I insure for this as an optional extra ??
Irene

opensea64

My experience was they only paid me for the maximum allowable (in my case travel delay) . I'd be very careful with this company. I had better opinion of them until i went to make a claim. Felt like i was dealing with a shelf company after that...

a miller

a millerasked

We are doing comparison on international travel insurance for 4 pax and have three questions
1 Who underwrites insurance?
2 who Manages emergencies/Aussie based?
3 How is Medical cover in Kenya Tanzania?

opensea64

I had to call from NZ during a travel delay and wanted advice. When I called with my queries I got an answering machine. Then later managed to speak with someone and got sent a pointless reference number via SMS. So that sort of help was pretty useless. I wont use them again . I felt like I had paid for something and then got another company (Gallagher Bassett) who act like they just want to process your claim and pay you the least amount possible. I paid $120 for my policy, had a claim for $800 of expenses and got $250 back. You do the sums on that! Am i happy..no. Will I use them again...no.

Get an answer from our members and insure4less representatives