insure4less

insure4less (page 2 of 2)

Single Trip, Multi Trip

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Type of Claim
    • Lost/Stolen Property (2)
    • Medical (2)
    • Travel Delays/Cancellations (1)
    • Other (1)
  • Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks (2) · 1-2 weeks (2) · 1-2 months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (3)

Great claims service

Speedy & efficient service regarding my claim, as someone who works in the insurance industry i appreciate how time consuming processing claims can be and was surprised and relieved at how easy the process was. I will be recommending this insurance to my friends & family.
Easy and quick claims

Insurance claim madeYes

Best travel insurance going.

Very good and supportive when I ended up in hospital in Bali for 2 weeks. Easy to make claim. They paid medical upfront, all i had to do was pay excess.

Plus I bought it while overseas, and they still covered me. Cheap too. Plus backed by Lloyds. Only semi annoying thing was dealing with ppl in the UK.

Oh yeah, they even paid for my flight home, 3 seats all to myself in economy cause I couldnt get a seat flying in business! :)
reliable, inexpensive, easy to claim.

Horrible.

Just wanted to say: never use this insurance. Have a good look at their policy when you consider, it is absolutely ridiculous. For example, you are not covered for theft from your vehicle when you are not in it. Usually, thieves steal from your car when you are away, just so you know. O star for this company.
Speedy answer to reject your claim
Everything else

Insurance claim madeYes

Travel insurance is a must!

Don't normally put any comments online but thought I should tell members not to travel without insurance. My daughter recently had a terrible accident in Portugal. Insure4less through their 24 hour emergency service took over the whole process of making sure she was properly cared for and paid the hospital directly. They also organised flights back to Oz when she was fit to fly. Thankfully all is OK now. We would strongly recommend insure4less to anyone thinking of travelling overseas.
Caring, professional

Great Service!

We returned home from our trip to Hawaii last week - am really impressed with level of service and responding to and paying our claim so quickly. We had emailed questions before we went to a few insurers and only insure4less sent replies. I will certainly recommend insure4less to others and use them again ourselves.
Speedy response

Excellent Customer Service!

I found this to be the cheapest travel insurance (essentials plan). I know you better have insurance when traveling to the States, so I bought it for peace of mind. I had special circumstances come up during my travels and contacting the customer service via email was very quick and friendly. I will use insurance4less when I travel abroad again.
Fast and easy online customer service.

Insurance claim madeNo

Kathy F

Kathy Fasked

we are doing a sailing holiday in greece next august,just wondering if your insurance will cover us.We will be part of a floatilla let by a fully experienced crewed boat ,however we crew our own boat.Seems most insurers want the experienced crew on the boat with you.Can you help ,or advise us on another insurer who can .thanks kathy.

Robert

Insure4Less do offer sailing insurance - see the link - http://www.sailinginsurance.net.au/ .......
However I can see the issue if you do not have any formal sailing qualifications and there is no actual skipper on your vessel.
How does the charter company you plan to use in Greece handle this issue anyway?
Ask more questions and research other overseas options - perhaps ask the charter company in Greece if they offer insurance or can recommend a policy?
Good luck!

Sam

Samasked

Im going to Japan next year which is very exciting. Although there is no risk yet, I am worried about the whole North Korea thing. Insure4Less seems to be the only company that covers for the cost of cancelation due to war and civil unrest. Does anyone have any knowledge or information about how they would cover IF (god forbid) anything was to happen before my trip?

Tegan L.
Tegan L.

They respond pretty quickly to emailed questions, so I suggest you sent them an email :)

Robert

I think you will have a great trip!
You need to make a choice based on best advice at the time.
Knowingly entering a conflict zone voids insurance.
Should be claimable if you cancel due to government travel advisory.
Go and have fun...Japan is lovely.

Irene

Ireneasked

My husband and I are going to Bali for a 10 days holiday from Australia .. He may want to go white water rafting .. will this be covered if he has an accident ??? Also would like to cover my engagement ring for $5000.00 .. but notice the cover only allows up to $ 500.00 for personal items.. Can I insure for this as an optional extra ??
Irene

opensea64
opensea64

My experience was they only paid me for the maximum allowable (in my case travel delay) . I'd be very careful with this company. I had better opinion of them until i went to make a claim. Felt like i was dealing with a shelf company after that...

Get an answer from our members and insure4less representatives