Part of InsureandGo Australia 4.0

75% · 17150 · 22%

Woody
Woody

Domestic Travel

Good value and easy to set up
3 times used Show details ·  1
Les Jones
Les JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Insurance Cover

Pease of mind knowing the family and I have full travel covered, atba competitive cost. Show details ·  1
Dave W.
Dave W.

So far so good

Easy to buy, great value. Hopefully I won’t have to claim Show details ·  1
Julie-Anne F.
Julie-Anne F.
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Great high need medical cover

Covers my son for all his medical I have never had to claim but feel secure with insurance Show details ·  1
Kevin Keary
Kevin Keary2 posts
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Best Covid cover i could find

The policy provides the covid cover that i was seeking especially the amount. I was disappointed that the cost had risen by $50 since we took out an identical domestic policy in late 2022.
This will be the second time we have used your company.
We are extensive domestic coach tourers and prior to covid used exclusivly another Aust company.
The process of purchasing your policy was easy and quick.
It would be nice to have the ability to set up a membership account so we could be recognised for return custom with your ability to offer discounts? Show details ·  1
Rod
RodSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Travel Insurance a must have!

Process to get a quote and then purchase travel insurance that met our needs was easy and cost affective. Show details ·  1
Gerry H.
Gerry H.Tasmania2 posts
InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Gerry, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your claim, you can submit a complaint by sending an email to complaints@insureandgo.com.au and the team will review your case again.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Totally user friendly and informative

I have used you in the past on several large international trips and found you informative and ideal for my conditions. Plus the price was so right, and answering the questions on the site so easy. I have used this site 4 times now. I would highly recommend you to anyone I know travelling. Show details ·  1
JustAnotherOpinion
JustAnotherOpinion9 posts
  Verified Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold
Ronny
RonnySydney, NSW
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Never thought I would need to use this, but I did

Extremely important to have insurance of this quality. Very easy to deal with an clarity of the information required. Show details ·  1
Lillian
LillianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Very few reviews on 'CLAIM PROCESSING'

I too filled in the forms online to get a quote and i was positive i did fill in the Existing Medical Conditions questions but after reading a review regarding this issue, I did call the Company and I was told I had NOT filled it in, however the CS lady was very helpful and she asked all the right questions and returned the quote to me. I am sure I will buy my travel insurance with Insureandgo, let's hope all goes well and I don't have to make a claim because there are only 2 reviews on Claims, which is a bit of a worry. Show details
Hodgie
HodgieIllawarra, NSW3 posts
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Didn't need to use it but wouldn't be without it

Good value. Didn't need to use it, thank goodness. Easy to set up and policy disclosure easy to understand. We know what we are covered for & not covered for. Show details ·  1
Gio
Gio19 posts
Ron
RonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good coverage

The product is very good but it is disappointing that you can only insure 9 months in advance when I book most holidays 12 months or more in advance Show details ·  1
RobbieG
RobbieGSydney, NSW

Wouldn't Travel Without It

I have used this product for international travel a few years ago.
I find the service seamless, friendly, professional and good value for money. Show details ·  1
Barb
Barb3 posts

Unexpected additional cost to Gold for Domestic travel next July

I was surprised when I advised about medical osteopenia with no to all questions. Previously this has been accepted, including international travel, with no additional cost. However this time they charged a further $13.76. Also for my husband who only advised on a migraine with no ongoing doctor - $27.58 total Show details ·  2
Travel Insurance

Find out how InsureandGo Australia Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold compares to other Travel Insurance

Michael
Michael3 posts

Excellent service

We had to change our holiday requirements and weren't sure how easy or amenable it would be as far as travel insurance was concerned. We were pleasantly surprised at how supportive Tom from InsureandGo was. We were able to cancel the original policy and receive a full refund. We subsequently purchased a new policy that was fit for purpose. All done in 15 minutes! Show details ·  1
Maxie
MaxieSydney, NSW4 posts

Good Domestic travel insurance

At set up I did not come across if I had medical conditions or not. Seemed reasonable value. To keep cost down I took double excess. Show details ·  1
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Peace of mind

Policy was easy to obtain & navigating website seemed user friendly. Hope don't have to make a claim; but policy taken for peace of mind. Show details ·  1
Rob
RobSydney, NSW2 posts
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Domestic insurance is necessary these days

Policy easy to obtain but have not had to make a claim as yet so cannot comment on whether they pay legitimate claims in a timely fashion. Cost is reasonable. Show details ·  1
Stephen Gambetta

Good Value and easy to understand with well setout website Show details ·  1
Jason D.
Jason D.3 posts
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Waste of money - never again

I have submitted two genuine claims this year and both have been denied for silly reasons. Despite my circumstances falling within the policy wording, my claim was denied. I contacted AFCA, who agreed that my claim is valid and within the policy wording however Mitsui Sumitomo (the underwriter) still denied my claim.
I guess they need to make their money somehow, but my scamming customers and not paying genuine claims; it an appalling business practise.
Also, the 10 day response time is not accurate as they took 30 business days to respond to my claim. Show details
Paul D.
Paul D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Travel insurance review

The policy was good value, especially for seniors. Easy to set up. It's the first time we've used your product. Show details ·  1
trudiew
trudiewIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Peace of mind

The policy was good value and easy to set up, thankfully we didn’t need to claim and it is the first time we have used this company. Show details ·  1
Suez
SuezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Never again!!

Apple IPad stolen at Tullamarine airport. First time with I&G. Insurance. Had photos, serial no, Apple proof of purchase and bank statement from JB HiFi but not actual receipt so my claim was declined. Told me, that the $750 iPad was 6years old and that it was now worth $64 at 90% depreciation and my excess was $100. Absolutely disgusting. Never again with this company. Upsetting enough having something stolen from you and then to go through claiming with this company. Show details
InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Suez, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you're not satisfied with the outcome of your claim, please contact our complaints team by emailing complaints@insureandgo.com.au and they will look into your case.

Aaaaa
AaaaaSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Great travel insurance

Easy to set up online . We took out gold as it covered a lot and covid .
We contracted covid whilst away and had to isolate extend the trip and find new accommodation.
We had to submit all the receipts etc .
We got the money back , it took a little while as it went through a few different people .
We were happy .

John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW101 posts
GaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

You would be silly not to get top cover

Value and easy to set up even i can use Show details ·  1
Ian G
Ian GSydney, NSW5 posts
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Did not provide covber we needed

Post COVID, we were looking to travel more and were seeking a multi-trip, annual policy, including cruise cover (had this previously with Insure & Go). They were not providing this cover now sowe looked elsewhere. However, they were up-front saying this wouyld not be available so we didn't have to spend a lot of time entering too much data about ourselves. Show details
Geoff and Joan
Geoff and Joan
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

The best Insurance is the Insurance you don't need, but you know it's there

We had to cancel our original trip to China due to Covid, and we were able to gain a credit from Insureandgo for our Travel Insurance. So we were happy to choose Insureandgo for our next trip to the Kimberley. Show details ·  1
Stephen H.
Stephen H.4 posts

Worth paying the extra

Easy to set up and select from the various cover options. Worth taking out if you are travelling, especially if taking a rental car as the policy covers you for rental vehicle excess which is expensive with the rental car companies and not needed if you have travel insurance Show details ·  1
Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW
InsureandGo Australia   DM

Hi Catherine, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Do you mind sending me your policy number so that I can check with the team? Alternatively, you can submit a complaint by emailing complaints@insureandgo.com.au

Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

It covered all our needs

It was good value and very easy to fill out the application. My wife has cancer and they covered her where some other companies only wanted to charge us double and we where going to put through hell to see if we qualified for cover. Show details ·  1
Chris M
Chris MSydney, NSW2 posts
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Good option if you need covid cover

Have used this policy a couple of times when I need domestic travel insurance. When I had a holiday rescheduled due to government restrictions, although I didn't suffer a loss, I got a proportional refund of the cost of cover to go against a new trip which seemed fair.

The cover has decent limits for trip cancellation/rescheduling and car-hire excess which are my priorities and includes both covid and natural disasters which are the main uncontrollables for walking holidays.

Would love to see cover extended to include issues with close relatives who are overseas (rather than just those that live in Australia), but none of the insurance companies do that, so we just have to hope our elderly parents remain healthy! Show details ·  1

Kevin R
Kevin RSydney Surrounds, NSW12 posts
  Verified Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Easy online application

I found this company to be equal to or better pricing than their competitors. Their options and packages were easy to understand and select. The online application was very easy to navigate. I didn’t make a claim and can’t testify about that. I have taken out another policy, this time it is for a cruise. Show details ·  1
Diane M
Diane MSydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent service

We had travel insurance for a trip that was postponed due to Covid and I was able to transfer the cover to the rescheduled tour the next year, so happy. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Domestic review

Believe policy to be good value, fortunately have not had to lodge a claim have used insure and go on at least four occasions in the past. Show details ·  1
ken
kenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC13 posts
  Domestic Travel Insurance - Gold

Covers everything that I need for travelling domestically

Have used company numerous times over both domestic travel and international with no problems. Easy to set it up and comparatively good value compared to others. Show details ·  1