Part of InsureandGo Australia 4.0

z_winsMid North Coast, NSW6 posts
Fingers
FingersAU9 posts

Big premium for Covid Upgrade

In December booked 13 day cruise visiting Fiji and Noumea and with the help of a salesperson got bare essentials travel insurance with Ins/Go for $93 specifically for cruising. Five weeks later informed by cruise company I needed Covid travel insurance to enter ports. Contacted Ins/Go for upgrade and was quoted $426. Being shocked at the increase and after some wrangling was finally offered $366.38 and no guarantee that the original policy be refunded after the expiry period. Being a solo traveler you virtually pay double and now this puts a real dampener on the whole affair (I don't even want to begin to think about the hassles of lodging a claim). Thanks but no thanks I'll cut my loses. Show details
Sandra
Sandra4 posts

Good value

The insurance is good value for seniors but we were surprised that the price increased by $200 when we changed the end date of the policy by one day? We are happy that our pre existing health issues are covered by the policy with no additional cost. Show details
Bernie
Bernie3 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Painless to book travel insurance

I booked travel insurance for an upcoming cruise from Brisbane. It was a fast, efficient and user friendly experience.
Very competitive price too. Show details ·  1
Judith Moen
Judith MoenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cruise peace of mind

Would not go anywhere without travel insurance and InsureandGo I can trust Show details ·  1
Garrymichael
GarrymichaelSydney, NSW5 posts

Ease of use of website

The website was easy to use especially with regard to pre-existing medical conditions Show details ·  1
Paul M

Easy processed and great priced would use this company again Show details ·  1
Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer

Before travel service

Found ourselves needing to alter our policy before we even left, had really great service from the call centre who walked us through our options. Thank you Show details ·  1
Sid O.
Sid O.Sydney, NSW

Cruise insurance covering COVID

Cover for all ages, declared pre existing conditions included All inclusive policies easy to apply. Good value. I have used insure and go policy at lest 4 times in the past. Luckily I did have to make a claim. Show details ·  1
Alan
Alan

Very good service

We had no problems with the insurance. But we did not have any claims to make. Show details ·  1
John
John2 posts

Essential peace of mind

Easy to understand options, contents and pricing. Comparable and competitive to similar offers Show details ·  1
Victor F.
Victor F.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Terrible customer service and product

My husband and I are returned customers of Insureandgo. We just finished a trip(insured with Insureandgo and ready to go to another trip in 2023. We bought travel insurance for the next trip and paid over 1000 Aud for premium 6 months in advance. Today our flight schedule was changed I called Insuranceandgo to extend for 3 days and willing to pay the different however I was told to cancell the policy which we paid in advance and get a new policy and paid for it then apply for refund of the cancelled policy based on pro rata for the premium I had paid.
I asked for the customer relation however she told me there was no other department for me to speak with.
That is absolute unfair and I will take it up with AFCA Show details
tycoon6
tycoon6Peel, WA2 posts

Never used it

My wife and I were lucky enough not to have to use the insurance, but it is reassuring to have it. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Were very supportive

We noticed how much the cost of insurance had increased but InsureandGo were better priced than many others. Unfortunately one of us tested positive for Covid at the end our trip and InsureandGo were great, they extended our policy so we could stay away longer and let us know what was required if we needed to submit a claim. Even though we decided not to submit a claim, receiving the type of support that we needed at the time was a relief and it was much appreciated. Show details ·  1
Ross
Ross2 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Very straight forward and easy to navigate

The policy seems to represent excellent value for money, it was an easy process to navigate. I have not had to make a claim, so can't attest to the claim process. Show details ·  1
Travel Insurance

Find out how InsureandGo Australia International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise compares to other Travel Insurance

carol
carol2 posts

easy to set up

easy to set up, great cover for a reasonable price, Show details ·  1
mark
markSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

cruise cover

yes it offered covid cover because you dont know what will happen Show details ·  1
Dorothy Godsk
Dorothy GodskSouth-Eastern Region, NSW37 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

We have not travelled yet but Insure and Go meet Travel Insurance requirements for Covid Cancellation

After lots of reviewing Travel Insurance, Insure and Go seemed to be closest to what we were happy with. I will review them after our Cruise to New Zealand in December and update this review. We are a very healthy couple and look forward to not claiming anything, but everyone needs Travel Insurance to cover your cruise overseas. Show details ·  1
Judyrick
JudyrickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Must have travel inruance

Policy good value and easy to organise. Excellent COVID cover Show details ·  1
Jenny W
Jenny W

Good value and inclusive

It was very easy to get a quote and it is good value for the money and no international cruise travel insurance is cheap. Proof in the pudding is claim time and hopefully we won’t need it. Seems straightforward to put an immediate claim in which is reassuring. Show details ·  1
Emma
Emma2 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Covers all my needs and great value for money

Very simple and easy to set up on line and gave me ease of mind that all my concerns are covered Show details ·  1
Krafty Lady
Krafty LadyVictoria
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Julie was very attentive and offered me a solution

Although I had already paid for the policy Julie was able to offer me a larger discount. Cancelled the original and set up a full refund. Then set up new policy. Show details ·  1
The Browns
The Browns

Always Reliable

As always, InsureandGo provided the best value for comprehensive travel insurance coverage. As senior travellers this gives us peace of mind and we can attest to their compassion and care following an accident overseas several years ago. The policy application and medical screening was easy to do online and now that travel has opened up we look forward to resuming our travel dreams safe in the knowledge that InsureandGo has us covered. Show details ·  1
Sharon
SharonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Great Coverage at a Good Value

1st time Using InsureandGo - Good Price for Cruise Coverage especially as Cruise cover is hard to find & expensive. Had Covid19 Cover which was great, a lot do not for Cruises. Only one bad thing the Covid19 cancellation before you leave wouldn't cover what I have spent if we need to claim.
Very easy to apply.
Haven't made a claim as haven't gone on the holiday yet - hopefully will not need to claim. Show details ·  1
Glenda
GlendaPerth, WA2 posts

excellent service

We specifically took out this travel insurance because it covered COVID. Unfortunately we did get covid at the end of our cruise which meant rescheduling flights home etc. Our insurance covered the extra costs involved. The email responses we received in notification of our problem and the claim procedure were prompt, courteous and helpful. So much so that I have just insured again with Insure and go. Show details ·  1

Brendan J.
Brendan J.Hobart, TAS
  Verified International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

The best all round travel insurance we could find

We have used Insure And Go a number of times now for international travel.
We have found them to be the best all round travel insurance that we could find.
As we have never lodged a claim, I wonder if this company will look at client history and offer some form of discount when we are applying for future travel insurance?
There are some things on the Policy that do not apply to us, and I believe it would be beneficial if we could not only select those components that are applicable to us but also very the sums insured.
As we had to book some components of our travel 12 months in advance, maybe this company could offer some form of temporary cover note that covered us until we were able to complete the formal cover. Show details ·  1
Bob K
Bob KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just the ticket !!!

First time using this insurance company. Was reasonably easy to set up and obtain recognition and acceptance of prior medical conditions. One of the only companies and policies providing a better range of cover for COVID. Show details ·  1
Brenda S
Brenda SRichmond-Tweed, NSW5 posts

Almost perfect

User friendly website but cost increased by $50 within 30 minutes while researching. Show details
Des
DesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Perfect policy

Great value for money, the second time I have insured with Insureandgo Show details ·  1
Dave B
Dave BSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Great Insurance for Cruising

I have used InsureandGo numerous times in the past and they have been good. I have not lodged a claim with them in the past. I like all the Covid inclusions in their cruising insurance which is why we chose them. My only disappointment was when my last policy was cancelled due to the COVID I only received a small portion of what I had paid as a credit and then after about 6 to 12 months I could apply for a refund. Show details
Travel Fan
Travel Fan

Overall Great Coverage

Easy to set up and will continue to use them for future travel Show details
Chris H.
Chris H.Queensland3 posts

Great package and value

A shame our mother in law was so expensive to add to our family group due to her age I’m guessing Show details
Brian
BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value

The policy was easy to set up and to review options and costs, and cover existing medical conditions. When I wanted to make a change their consultant (Julie) was very helpful. The policy is good value in my opinion. This is the second time I have used this company for travel insurance. We haven't travelled yet or made any claims. Show details
Tracy
TracySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

I first got a quote online, but i do like to actually speak to someone to make sure i was doing everything correctly and to also query about Covid cover. The young lady that answered the phone was extremely helpful and she went through everything online and sat with me while i filled out form. Very happy with price and very happy with outstanding customer service. Tried another insurance company and was hung up on 3 times, will not recommend that company. Will definately book my travel insurance again with Insure and Go. Show details
Jodie Stanborough
Jodie Stanborough

Combining policies

I’ve used your company many times now for myself & family, however it would be good if you can say how many days are cruise & how many are other so the price is not based on cruise which makes it more expensive Show details

Wendy de Thierry
Wendy de ThierrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Insurance for Party of 6

Always used Insure and Go for husband and myself. Find pricing fair and covers husbands pre-existing medical conditions. This current booking is for family trip to islands in April 2023. Only ever had to make one claim when a trip to China was cancelled due to Covid, Company issued travel credit, then two years later, company we booked with went into receivership. Was very impressed with how professional Insure and Go staff were to deal with. Show details
Deb
Deb

Easy and great price

Policy was good value and easy to purchase. Did not have to pay extra for my 75 yr old husbands medical conditions. Trip not for another 2 months so cannot review any claims Show details
David
DavidSydney, NSW2 posts
  International Travel Insurance - Gold Cruise

Easy to navigate and realistic price

Site was easy to use. Past medical history was easy to navigate. Cheaper than other insurers for better cover Show details
Nearly Perfect
Nearly PerfectCentral West, NSW2 posts

Nearly perfect

Good value easy to set up. No claim as yet.Some countries now require proof of insurance for covid finding this proof not easy with Insureandgo Show details