Integra Solar

Integra Solar (page 2 of 5)

Very Happy

Very happy with the install, installers were great. I was very happy with the customer support. The system is working really well, Thank you Integra.

Susan

SusanLaunceston

BEWARE! Integra are slow and don’t specify equipment on contract

You Ripper

Five stars for service. Five stars for product. Five stars for company. I couldn't speak any more highly of Integra Solar and their solar installation at our property. It's pure and simple: absolutely blown away at every step and with every interaction.

JMRopati

JMRopatiKyneton

5/5 for service and quality

We decided to purchase a 2.12Kwh solar panel system from Integra Solar in May of 2016. In the months since (24 in total) we have seen a considerable reduction in our power bills and have not seen a great reduction in output. I agreed to give an honest review about our experience but only after a period of time had passed. We have been in contact with the company once or twice but not for anything serious, just a couple of questions about cleaning the equipment and insurances etc.

Hi Ropati,
We are pleased to receive your feedback. Much appreciated!

Mickabri

MickabriBroadmeadow

Upgrade succesful

We had an old system on the house when we bought it. Integra did an upgrade with new panels and inverter. We also got batteries. So far so good as far as I am concerned. Didn't take too long or anything like that. na happy as larry with it all.

Just in one word 'Awesome'

JodieM1976

JodieM1976Officer

5 out of 5

Me and my parents (who live next door) got solar from Integra Solar. They came and did both of them on the same day and did it all very quickly and without fuss.

Nickiballarat

NickiballaratWendouree

Good service

Good service was fair with price and seem like a good company would buy from them again if we move

Hi Nicki,

Thank you & Appreciate your feedback.

Jolin

JolinCanberra

Finally got my first bill

Hi Guys, As promised that I will leave my feedback once I get my first bill.
I'm glad to see that I've reduced my power consumption by 80%, and Got my first bill of $80.
The Sale Rep was very professional, and trained on the product. I've paid bit extra, but when I see my 4KW system producing 4.3KW per hour then I think its worth paying extra for a quality products.

The panels looks sleek on my roof, and many people have asked me where did I buy from. I've referred few potential customers to you guys.

I can't wait to see another summer for big savings :)

Hi Jolin,
Thank you for for your feedback. We really appreciate it especially Same. We wish you have more and more savings in the future. Thanks

Kevin

KevinCanberra

Very pleased with the Product

Hi Kevin,
We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Adeaze

AdeazeRockcity

Everything was great except one thing

LilLam

LilLamNewcastle

Never heard of them before

pretty good. never heard of them before we got them around to do up a quote. it took longer than we thought but its all systems go now. they were all friendly enough and was really surprised we didn't have any idea who they were before

Solar at its worst

I was sold the slightly overpriced system thinking you get what you pay for, but I am still waiting to see the fruits. Installed in Oct, then not connected til late Jan. Finally got my first bill, now in May and there are no credits on the bill. Local electricity now has to find me on a system somewhere. Promised the world by the salesman and let down at every step. Only communication coming from them was invoices. When I chased them all I got was poorly worded excuses.

Hi Paul,
Could you please let us know your name, so we could contact you? Thanks

One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with - A special caution for anyone living in the Canbe

Despite panel installation in early November 2017 (after waiting about 6 weeks, and late already), I still have nothing connected properly- it's near the end of March 2018, no electricity still. Badly installed according to regulations; many details not explained in the original sign up, despite being told everything was fine for installation. Many phone conversations, no action, "sorry can't take your call now", a plethora of excuses, expected by the company to take on the companies failures and incompetence. I would not recommend this company to anyone, even if you were an enemy. I gave one star because I can't give Zero. From what I understand there are many in this position in my region.

Avoid at all cost.

Hi George,
It's pretty disappointing to hear your experience. Could you please let me know your name or contact number, so We could search in our system?

Unprofessional sales man

Hi,
I had a very similar situation with a salesman who was only talking about advertising about the product and not giving any cost or information about the product. I asked him to tell me about his premium product he was claiming to be first before talking about the advertisement. He told me that I was not the right candidate and he left. By the way very unreliable on appointment time

Hi Bob,
Could you please provide us your contact details so, We could find in our system? Thanks

SandyManolas

SandyManolasCrazyburn haha

Solar panels 4 life

we waited for years before going solar. its going pretty good for us now. yesterday we got up to 36 KwH and my partner is really impressed. tradies cleaned up after themselves which is always nice. only drama was they suggested a new power company and it took yonks for the new power bill to come with the new mob.

Hi Sandy,
Really appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Bryan P

Bryan PPreston

So far so good

Been installed for a month now and yet to use any power from the grid. Batteries are being filled during the day and used overnight. Quick install and they even removed my old system and put it in the garage for me. Rhys was a lovely young guy and explained and set up my app and wifi. I've tried to put a screenshot of my output today but you cant paste photos in the review. 24kws today in autumn

Hi Bryan,
We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services. Thank You!

Flint82

Flint82Berwick

Excellent service

Dear Customer,
It's great to hear about your savings, and we wish you have many more :)
Thank You!

bellGEEVESTON

Deceived and misled

John K.Integra Solar

Customer Service from Hell.

Vijay

Vijayasked

Hi there I want 1 panel for water heater. What is the biggest panel you have ever made.

Suz
Suz

Hello Vijay
I have no idea what else integra offer you should contact them directly .
Regards
Suzie

Anil Vasked

Hi Integra,

I have few questions regarding the solar connection.

How the generated power used ? the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? or directly connected to the Inverter (I assume inverter will have battery in side) ? am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate.

Thanks,
Anil.

Hello Anil
Hope you are well!
How the generated power used ? Power generated from your System substitutes Power that you would normally buy from the Grid.
the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? Yes it is, Power that you do not use generated by your System will go back to the Grid. You will be paid for each kw, at the current Rate of 11cents.
(I assume inverter will have battery in side) Inverters do not have Batteries inside. Inverters convert the Voltage to your Home from the Solar System. Batteries, depending on how much Power you need to store are easy to Install. Please monitor how you use your System and we can evaluate in the not too distant future if a Battery System is required.
am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? You will use the Power generated by your System first.
if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate. If you require to buy extra Power such as night time you will be paying your normal rate that you have negotiated from your chosen retailer.
Always shop around for a better rate and discounts.
Electricity Companies need you more than you need them!
Best Solar System use - Always use all the Power generated by your System. Change your night habits to during the day. Make sure that you do not provide the Grid with any Power from your System. Use all your Power. This will reduce your Bill and safe guard you from Price Increases. Shop around and give Electricity Companies a reason to keep you as a Customer by driving a hard bargain!
Hope all this helps.
If you have any other question do not hesitate to call the Office.
Regards
JK

Hi JK Thanks for your response,
I am not clear on this .. If my solar system is directly connected to GRID, that means all the generated units will be deposited in the GRID, not being used in my house. So I am not using my power (solar generated) but using GRID power, which means I am buying on higher rates (irrespective of retailer) and selling on lower rates. Is my understanding correct ? if not please clarify.

Incase I have a battery : Please correct me if I am wrong. My generated (solar generated) power will be connected to my battery and I will consume from my battery, not from the GRID directly, but my battery will connect to GRID. When I am consuming from my battery, my battery will get charged by the SOLAR FIRST, if solar running out of power then battery will get charged from GRID. In this case I can use my generated power as first option and will buy from GRID if Solar is running out. This benefits me by facilitating to consume my power first instead selling for lesser rates, and buying on higher rates from GRID . Please explain if the above understanding is not correct.

Otherwise what is the point of buying the solar system by spending $$$$ ? Only to generate and sell on cheaper rates to GRID instead of using for our own purpose ?

Thanks,