Integra Solar

Integra Solar (page 3 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (16)
  • Purchase Price$5,530.60
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Denise

DeniseBallarat

Very professional team.

Great work Integra, from Luke visiting to inform, guide and quote, to the local electricians from Ballarat who installed, to Lisa and all office staff, and Beau, who linked us to WiFi.
Would not hesitate to recommend.
Denise.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Great and quick

We needed our solar installed within a week as we are going away and have our place rented out on airbnb. Integra Solar put our solar on three days after we signed up. Now we are just waiting to have it inspected by our power company. It was a fair price especially for the black panels we got.

SuzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Integra Solar

We had a integra solar installed at our home and whilst the process was very slow with delay after delay , the proof is in the pudding . The system was significantly more expensive than anything else that I have seen on the market ,however I have now had 2 ( monthly ) winter electricity bills and they have dropped from around $500 per month down to around $250 per month ( not bad for winter ) so would imagine the results will be even better in the warmer months . I think we made the right decision to use integra solar but time will tell .
Thanks integra

Still waiting for connection, panels installed Dec 2017

Signed up 4/11/17, Panels put up 14/12/17. Still waiting for them to be connected to the grid. Have rung Integra a number of times to ask about installation but they are very poor at returning calls. Would love them to come and remove the Black Max panels and return our deposit. Not impressed especially as they guarantee a 15 day
reconfiguration to the grid. We’ve waited 6 months!
UPDATE we had a visit from electricians who came to check what needed to be completed end of July. Access Canberra came 8-8-18, to look at the system, panels still not connected. A waste of their time. Again, I’m very disappointed with the whole experience with Integra. Will be checking with consumer affairs to find out what I can do next.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Very Happy

Very happy with the install, installers were great. I was very happy with the customer support. The system is working really well, Thank you Integra.

Susan

SusanLaunceston

BEWARE! Integra are slow and don’t specify equipment on contract

You Ripper

Five stars for service. Five stars for product. Five stars for company. I couldn't speak any more highly of Integra Solar and their solar installation at our property. It's pure and simple: absolutely blown away at every step and with every interaction.

JMRopati

JMRopatiKyneton

5/5 for service and quality

We decided to purchase a 2.12Kwh solar panel system from Integra Solar in May of 2016. In the months since (24 in total) we have seen a considerable reduction in our power bills and have not seen a great reduction in output. I agreed to give an honest review about our experience but only after a period of time had passed. We have been in contact with the company once or twice but not for anything serious, just a couple of questions about cleaning the equipment and insurances etc.

Hi Ropati,
We are pleased to receive your feedback. Much appreciated!

Mickabri

MickabriBroadmeadow

Upgrade succesful

We had an old system on the house when we bought it. Integra did an upgrade with new panels and inverter. We also got batteries. So far so good as far as I am concerned. Didn't take too long or anything like that. na happy as larry with it all.

Find out how Integra Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Just in one word 'Awesome'

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
JodieM1976

JodieM1976Officer

5 out of 5

Me and my parents (who live next door) got solar from Integra Solar. They came and did both of them on the same day and did it all very quickly and without fuss.

Nickiballarat

NickiballaratWendouree

Good service

Good service was fair with price and seem like a good company would buy from them again if we move

Hi Nicki,

Thank you & Appreciate your feedback.

Jolin

JolinCanberra

Finally got my first bill

Hi Guys, As promised that I will leave my feedback once I get my first bill.
I'm glad to see that I've reduced my power consumption by 80%, and Got my first bill of $80.
The Sale Rep was very professional, and trained on the product. I've paid bit extra, but when I see my 4KW system producing 4.3KW per hour then I think its worth paying extra for a quality products.

The panels looks sleek on my roof, and many people have asked me where did I buy from. I've referred few potential customers to you guys.

I can't wait to see another summer for big savings :)

Hi Jolin,
Thank you for for your feedback. We really appreciate it especially Same. We wish you have more and more savings in the future. Thanks

Kevin

KevinCanberra

Very pleased with the Product

Hi Kevin,
We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Adeaze

AdeazeRockcity

Everything was great except one thing

Vijay

Vijayasked

Hi there I want 1 panel for water heater. What is the biggest panel you have ever made.

Hello Vijay
I have no idea what else integra offer you should contact them directly .
Regards
Suzie

Anil Vasked

Hi Integra,

I have few questions regarding the solar connection.

How the generated power used ? the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? or directly connected to the Inverter (I assume inverter will have battery in side) ? am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate.

Thanks,
Anil.

Hello Anil
Hope you are well!
How the generated power used ? Power generated from your System substitutes Power that you would normally buy from the Grid.
the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? Yes it is, Power that you do not use generated by your System will go back to the Grid. You will be paid for each kw, at the current Rate of 11cents.
(I assume inverter will have battery in side) Inverters do not have Batteries inside. Inverters convert the Voltage to your Home from the Solar System. Batteries, depending on how much Power you need to store are easy to Install. Please monitor how you use your System and we can evaluate in the not too distant future if a Battery System is required.
am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? You will use the Power generated by your System first.
if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate. If you require to buy extra Power such as night time you will be paying your normal rate that you have negotiated from your chosen retailer.
Always shop around for a better rate and discounts.
Electricity Companies need you more than you need them!
Best Solar System use - Always use all the Power generated by your System. Change your night habits to during the day. Make sure that you do not provide the Grid with any Power from your System. Use all your Power. This will reduce your Bill and safe guard you from Price Increases. Shop around and give Electricity Companies a reason to keep you as a Customer by driving a hard bargain!
Hope all this helps.
If you have any other question do not hesitate to call the Office.
Regards
JK

Hi JK Thanks for your response,
I am not clear on this .. If my solar system is directly connected to GRID, that means all the generated units will be deposited in the GRID, not being used in my house. So I am not using my power (solar generated) but using GRID power, which means I am buying on higher rates (irrespective of retailer) and selling on lower rates. Is my understanding correct ? if not please clarify.

Incase I have a battery : Please correct me if I am wrong. My generated (solar generated) power will be connected to my battery and I will consume from my battery, not from the GRID directly, but my battery will connect to GRID. When I am consuming from my battery, my battery will get charged by the SOLAR FIRST, if solar running out of power then battery will get charged from GRID. In this case I can use my generated power as first option and will buy from GRID if Solar is running out. This benefits me by facilitating to consume my power first instead selling for lesser rates, and buying on higher rates from GRID . Please explain if the above understanding is not correct.

Otherwise what is the point of buying the solar system by spending $$$$ ? Only to generate and sell on cheaper rates to GRID instead of using for our own purpose ?

Thanks,