Integra Solar

Integra Solar (page 3 of 5)

Customer Service from Hell.

T Neil

T NeilMelbourne

pushy sales team

We had to sit and listen for a couple of hours to someone trying to sell this product. We were offered potential discounts for a display home status and for a product which they haven't yet released. Apparently there were more people lining up for the offer and we were asked to sign up there and then. When we asked for a 24 hour period to think about things, the salesman became very pushy . The upshot was he was clearly angry we hadn't signed up, even though we said we were still interested in their product. He left abruptly saying the offer was off the table. There is no way I'd sign up with this company after this.....

I found Integra Solar a great company to deal with very informative and the service from begining to end was exceptional. A big thankyou to your representative Corry, who spent time explaining your product to me, he was able to answer all my questions and deal professionally with my concerns. I will now sit back and enjoy my savings. A big thankyou Integra and especially Corry.

Excellent Solar and Service

I got my solar years ago from Integra. James is so caring with cutomers. Im still offering their solar to my friends. The solar panels are doing its great job. The whole staffs looked after the installations well.
now , im looking for the battery from them too. They gave me a good offer to help me paid off my solar nice and easy.

John K.Integra Solar

Thank you very, Caren. We really appreciate the positive feedback.

Tony

TonyMelbourne

Dozzy and very rude sales people

Viky

VikyMelbourne

Solar installation

Excellent work done by installers. Installed on a perfect position and achieved excellent efficiency, produced daily 24kW in spring sunny days.....

Chris

ChrisHobart

Christopher

Results have actually been quite surprising. Install took a little while, but otherwise relaly happy with the team at Integra, Thanks guys.

John K.Integra Solar

Cheers Chris, glad to hear.

Good experience

Salesman pushy but that is his job. From there everything went smoothly and am reaping the benefits. Installation went well, efficient and tidy. Good job!

Hey Ronnie,
glad to hear you the system is working well for you!
cheers,

Zoe.of.OzDowner 2602, ACT

Underpromised, Overdelivered

NE facing, Canberra. We get 40kwh on a good day, never had less than 20 even in total overcast all day.
Installer came out on a Sunday to complete installation after a family emergency meant he had to leave early on Friday (we urged him to leave early). Above and beyond call of duty.
Getting the app to work was an issue, data on site was for a different model, but sorted within a week. (IP address 11.11.11.1 not 100.100.100.254)
Very highly recommended. On Integra advice, battery not cost effective (yet) they didn't try to sell us something not cost effective, but listened to us regarding our needs - long guarantee, good performance even in cloud and in winter, even if peak power throttled a bit.

Zoe.of.Oz

Now nearly 6 months later - before Integra, our quarterly bill was $650. Last bill was $25.
Still getting 42kw/h on good days.

Con

ConVictoria

Impressed

I was very impressed with Integra and there installation team. So far so good We have saved a good amount and my wife and I have been more than satisfied.

Hi Con,
that's great to hear. Thanks for the feedback.

Sam Melkin

Sam MelkinSouth Morang

Top Notch Company.

Very happy with the service provided. As a team they were very professional. Had a few questions after the install was complete. Integra were quick to respond. Communication was transparent & above all accurate.

Juliette

JulietteLegana

Marvelous.

We have had the most wonderful time dealing with Integra Solar. They have been in touch with us a number of times since we had the solar put up in 2015. They have provided us with gift cards and other perks since. We recently heard from them to discuss batteries for our system & although it didn't work out to be optimal for us, we were pleased to hear from them once more.

Sam

Sam

Amazing figures

We brought a 8.3 kWh unit and it is generating an average of 50kwh per day well above what we were originally told. On a cloudy day we are above 30kwh, at the rate we are producing we will be getting paid from the power company. After a few hiccups we are very happy with our unit and how it is functioning. Must say a big thank you to Andrew who did an amazing job to make me a very happy customer. Andrew is an amazing young installer who went well above what he needed to . Also to Scott who dealt with me which I am sure was a challenge at times. You really went well above to ensure that we were 100% happy with our unit and follow up service.

Negeena

NegeenaNegeenazz@yahoo.com

Perfect experience from begening till now... Awesom

We have had few quotes from other companies, however ended up with Integra luckily.
It's been working beautifully and saving a lot of money.
I'm more than happy to recommend you guys.

John K.Integra Solar

Nice one Negeena. Thanks for the feedback.
If you have anyone to recommend the company to, keep in mind we have a fantastic referral program to help you save even more $. Feel free to give me a buzz for more info.

Awalkerrr

Awalkerrr

5 Stars

Good mob to deal with in the end. Had issues with getting the guy out to sign off on the solar (wasn't Integras fault he came from Tasnetworks. I couldn't fault them, good price and did the job properly.

Rude, pushy and unprofessional

RobbieRhino

RobbieRhinoMelbourne

Perfect beginning to end

Great work guys. Thanks for organising our solar and our battery. We're over the moon with how everything went. All worked out great.

John K.Integra Solar

No Problems Robert, nice to meet you the other day. Good luck with kitchen renovation, glad pete could help with disconnecting those GPO's for you too. John.

Ricknroll

RicknrollAlbury

Excellent Communication a breath of freash air!

we had solar in townsville for years and were really happy with everything then when we moved south we wanted to get it up straight away. Found integra solar and could be happier with everything. they always rang us to tell us when people were coming and when it came time to install. they even rung us a couple of months later to send out a gift card for referring a friend and to check in on the system etc. which definitely didnt happen with the company in townsville, but they were pretty good too. 10/10

Rodge Turner

Rodge TurnerMelbourne

Great Solar

Just got summer bill, down under 200 from over 500. Really happy with service, price and equipment. Just organising it now for my shop.

John K.Integra Solar

Thanks for the feedback Rodge. Good saving, a little more than what we expected based on the calculations on your file. Always here to over deliver. Have a good one. John.

Problems with solax monitoring system

I have got the Solax monitoring system working well with one exception I cannot get the feed in power to register

John K.Integra Solar

Rex. It sounds like there could be a communication challenge with your meter. We will sort this for you. In your convenience give us a call and ask to be put through to tech, should be able to turn this around for you very quickly.

Vijay

Vijayasked

Hi there I want 1 panel for water heater. What is the biggest panel you have ever made.

Suz
Suz

Hello Vijay
I have no idea what else integra offer you should contact them directly .
Regards
Suzie

Anil Vasked

Hi Integra,

I have few questions regarding the solar connection.

How the generated power used ? the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? or directly connected to the Inverter (I assume inverter will have battery in side) ? am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate.

Thanks,
Anil.

Hello Anil
Hope you are well!
How the generated power used ? Power generated from your System substitutes Power that you would normally buy from the Grid.
the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? Yes it is, Power that you do not use generated by your System will go back to the Grid. You will be paid for each kw, at the current Rate of 11cents.
(I assume inverter will have battery in side) Inverters do not have Batteries inside. Inverters convert the Voltage to your Home from the Solar System. Batteries, depending on how much Power you need to store are easy to Install. Please monitor how you use your System and we can evaluate in the not too distant future if a Battery System is required.
am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? You will use the Power generated by your System first.
if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate. If you require to buy extra Power such as night time you will be paying your normal rate that you have negotiated from your chosen retailer.
Always shop around for a better rate and discounts.
Electricity Companies need you more than you need them!
Best Solar System use - Always use all the Power generated by your System. Change your night habits to during the day. Make sure that you do not provide the Grid with any Power from your System. Use all your Power. This will reduce your Bill and safe guard you from Price Increases. Shop around and give Electricity Companies a reason to keep you as a Customer by driving a hard bargain!
Hope all this helps.
If you have any other question do not hesitate to call the Office.
Regards
JK

Hi JK Thanks for your response,
I am not clear on this .. If my solar system is directly connected to GRID, that means all the generated units will be deposited in the GRID, not being used in my house. So I am not using my power (solar generated) but using GRID power, which means I am buying on higher rates (irrespective of retailer) and selling on lower rates. Is my understanding correct ? if not please clarify.

Incase I have a battery : Please correct me if I am wrong. My generated (solar generated) power will be connected to my battery and I will consume from my battery, not from the GRID directly, but my battery will connect to GRID. When I am consuming from my battery, my battery will get charged by the SOLAR FIRST, if solar running out of power then battery will get charged from GRID. In this case I can use my generated power as first option and will buy from GRID if Solar is running out. This benefits me by facilitating to consume my power first instead selling for lesser rates, and buying on higher rates from GRID . Please explain if the above understanding is not correct.

Otherwise what is the point of buying the solar system by spending $$$$ ? Only to generate and sell on cheaper rates to GRID instead of using for our own purpose ?

Thanks,