Integra Solar

Integra Solar (page 3 of 5)

4.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Purchase PriceA$5,530.60 (5)
  • Installation

Kevin

KevinCanberra

Very pleased with the Product

Hi Kevin,
We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Adeaze

AdeazeRockcity

Everything was great except one thing

LilLam

LilLamNewcastle

Never heard of them before

pretty good. never heard of them before we got them around to do up a quote. it took longer than we thought but its all systems go now. they were all friendly enough and was really surprised we didn't have any idea who they were before

Solar at its worst

I was sold the slightly overpriced system thinking you get what you pay for, but I am still waiting to see the fruits. Installed in Oct, then not connected til late Jan. Finally got my first bill, now in May and there are no credits on the bill. Local electricity now has to find me on a system somewhere. Promised the world by the salesman and let down at every step. Only communication coming from them was invoices. When I chased them all I got was poorly worded excuses.

Hi Paul,
Could you please let us know your name, so we could contact you? Thanks

One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with - A special caution for anyone living in the Canbe

Despite panel installation in early November 2017 (after waiting about 6 weeks, and late already), I still have nothing connected properly- it's near the end of March 2018, no electricity still. Badly installed according to regulations; many details not explained in the original sign up, despite being told everything was fine for installation. Many phone conversations, no action, "sorry can't take your call now", a plethora of excuses, expected by the company to take on the companies failures and incompetence. I would not recommend this company to anyone, even if you were an enemy. I gave one star because I can't give Zero. From what I understand there are many in this position in my region.

Avoid at all cost.

Hi George,
It's pretty disappointing to hear your experience. Could you please let me know your name or contact number, so We could search in our system?

Unprofessional sales man

Hi,
I had a very similar situation with a salesman who was only talking about advertising about the product and not giving any cost or information about the product. I asked him to tell me about his premium product he was claiming to be first before talking about the advertisement. He told me that I was not the right candidate and he left. By the way very unreliable on appointment time

Hi Bob,
Could you please provide us your contact details so, We could find in our system? Thanks

SandyManolas

SandyManolasCrazyburn haha

Solar panels 4 life

we waited for years before going solar. its going pretty good for us now. yesterday we got up to 36 KwH and my partner is really impressed. tradies cleaned up after themselves which is always nice. only drama was they suggested a new power company and it took yonks for the new power bill to come with the new mob.

Hi Sandy,
Really appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Bryan P

Bryan PPreston

So far so good

Been installed for a month now and yet to use any power from the grid. Batteries are being filled during the day and used overnight. Quick install and they even removed my old system and put it in the garage for me. Rhys was a lovely young guy and explained and set up my app and wifi. I've tried to put a screenshot of my output today but you cant paste photos in the review. 24kws today in autumn

Hi Bryan,
We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services. Thank You!

Flint82

Flint82Berwick

Excellent service

Dear Customer,
It's great to hear about your savings, and we wish you have many more :)
Thank You!

bellGEEVESTON

Deceived and misled

John K.Integra Solar

Customer Service from Hell.

T Neil

T NeilMelbourne

pushy sales team

We had to sit and listen for a couple of hours to someone trying to sell this product. We were offered potential discounts for a display home status and for a product which they haven't yet released. Apparently there were more people lining up for the offer and we were asked to sign up there and then. When we asked for a 24 hour period to think about things, the salesman became very pushy . The upshot was he was clearly angry we hadn't signed up, even though we said we were still interested in their product. He left abruptly saying the offer was off the table. There is no way I'd sign up with this company after this.....

I found Integra Solar a great company to deal with very informative and the service from begining to end was exceptional. A big thankyou to your representative Corry, who spent time explaining your product to me, he was able to answer all my questions and deal professionally with my concerns. I will now sit back and enjoy my savings. A big thankyou Integra and especially Corry.

Excellent Solar and Service

I got my solar years ago from Integra. James is so caring with cutomers. Im still offering their solar to my friends. The solar panels are doing its great job. The whole staffs looked after the installations well.
now , im looking for the battery from them too. They gave me a good offer to help me paid off my solar nice and easy.

John K.Integra Solar

Thank you very, Caren. We really appreciate the positive feedback.

Tony

TonyMelbourne

Dozzy and very rude sales people

Viky

VikyMelbourne

Solar installation

Excellent work done by installers. Installed on a perfect position and achieved excellent efficiency, produced daily 24kW in spring sunny days.....

Chris

ChrisHobart

Christopher

Results have actually been quite surprising. Install took a little while, but otherwise relaly happy with the team at Integra, Thanks guys.

John K.Integra Solar

Cheers Chris, glad to hear.

Good experience

Salesman pushy but that is his job. From there everything went smoothly and am reaping the benefits. Installation went well, efficient and tidy. Good job!

Hey Ronnie,
glad to hear you the system is working well for you!
cheers,
John

Zoe.of.OzDowner 2602, ACT

Underpromised, Overdelivered

NE facing, Canberra. We get 40kwh on a good day, never had less than 20 even in total overcast all day.
Installer came out on a Sunday to complete installation after a family emergency meant he had to leave early on Friday (we urged him to leave early). Above and beyond call of duty.
Getting the app to work was an issue, data on site was for a different model, but sorted within a week. (IP address 11.11.11.1 not 100.100.100.254)
Very highly recommended. On Integra advice, battery not cost effective (yet) they didn't try to sell us something not cost effective, but listened to us regarding our needs - long guarantee, good performance even in cloud and in winter, even if peak power throttled a bit.

Zoe.of.Oz

Now nearly 6 months later - before Integra, our quarterly bill was $650. Last bill was $25.
Still getting 42kw/h on good days.

Con

ConVictoria

Impressed

I was very impressed with Integra and there installation team. So far so good We have saved a good amount and my wife and I have been more than satisfied.

Hi Con,
that's great to hear. Thanks for the feedback.
John

Vijay

Vijayasked

Hi there I want 1 panel for water heater. What is the biggest panel you have ever made.

Suz
Suz

Hello Vijay
I have no idea what else integra offer you should contact them directly .
Regards
Suzie

Anil Vasked

Hi Integra,

I have few questions regarding the solar connection.

How the generated power used ? the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? or directly connected to the Inverter (I assume inverter will have battery in side) ? am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate.

Thanks,
Anil.

Hello Anil
Hope you are well!
How the generated power used ? Power generated from your System substitutes Power that you would normally buy from the Grid.
the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? Yes it is, Power that you do not use generated by your System will go back to the Grid. You will be paid for each kw, at the current Rate of 11cents.
(I assume inverter will have battery in side) Inverters do not have Batteries inside. Inverters convert the Voltage to your Home from the Solar System. Batteries, depending on how much Power you need to store are easy to Install. Please monitor how you use your System and we can evaluate in the not too distant future if a Battery System is required.
am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? You will use the Power generated by your System first.
if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate. If you require to buy extra Power such as night time you will be paying your normal rate that you have negotiated from your chosen retailer.
Always shop around for a better rate and discounts.
Electricity Companies need you more than you need them!
Best Solar System use - Always use all the Power generated by your System. Change your night habits to during the day. Make sure that you do not provide the Grid with any Power from your System. Use all your Power. This will reduce your Bill and safe guard you from Price Increases. Shop around and give Electricity Companies a reason to keep you as a Customer by driving a hard bargain!
Hope all this helps.
If you have any other question do not hesitate to call the Office.
Regards
JK

Hi JK Thanks for your response,
I am not clear on this .. If my solar system is directly connected to GRID, that means all the generated units will be deposited in the GRID, not being used in my house. So I am not using my power (solar generated) but using GRID power, which means I am buying on higher rates (irrespective of retailer) and selling on lower rates. Is my understanding correct ? if not please clarify.

Incase I have a battery : Please correct me if I am wrong. My generated (solar generated) power will be connected to my battery and I will consume from my battery, not from the GRID directly, but my battery will connect to GRID. When I am consuming from my battery, my battery will get charged by the SOLAR FIRST, if solar running out of power then battery will get charged from GRID. In this case I can use my generated power as first option and will buy from GRID if Solar is running out. This benefits me by facilitating to consume my power first instead selling for lesser rates, and buying on higher rates from GRID . Please explain if the above understanding is not correct.

Otherwise what is the point of buying the solar system by spending $$$$ ? Only to generate and sell on cheaper rates to GRID instead of using for our own purpose ?

Thanks,