Integra Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$5,754.00
  • Installation

Wilson Quintero
Wilson QuinteroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please avoid, poor workmanship, failed multiple inspections, still not compliant

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Johnny B.
Johnny B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give NO STARS

Integra S.Integra Solar
GARRY
GARRYCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

poor workmanship

We had a solar system installed by integra solar A week later my ducted heating failed i got the heating technicians out and they found that the wires had melted. Upon further investigation by another electrician it was found that a couple of wires were back to front in my switch board which in turn could have started a fire in the roof. Integra solar management have refused to take responsibility of the mistake which is both appalling and disappointing to say the least.

Mubasher S.Integra Solar

Frazzled
FrazzledMEDOWIE

Not an Approved Solar Retailer

Integra Energy Group or Integra Solar are NOT an Approved Solar Retailer of the Clean Energy Council. (As of 07 Feb 19)

Do your own research on the Clean Energy Council website.

Do not be fooled by the glossy presentation given by a clean cut salesman.

Question 5 star reviews - we were offered a discounted price to advertise for this company.

Integra S.Integra Solar

We are CEC Approved Retailer, and Member, and Platinum member of Australian solar council. Please refer to CEC website for confirmation. Thanks

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Chris M
Chris Mbendigo

Deceptive marketing practices - overpriced products

Despite my phone being on the Australia 'no call' registry, I receive daily calls from overseas marketers trying to sell me solar. If I tell them I'm interested, they organize for sales to call me back i.e. Integra Solar.
Irrespective of your complaints, they'll not take you off their list: they'll call you daily - but their number can at least be blocked. However, the overseas call center will also continue calling.
Highly deceptive (and illegal) practice: when I checked their products, I found them inferior to those offered by other, more reputable retailers. Avoid.

Susan
SusanLaunceston

BEWARE! Integra are slow and don’t specify equipment on contract

Solar at its worst

I was sold the slightly overpriced system thinking you get what you pay for, but I am still waiting to see the fruits. Installed in Oct, then not connected til late Jan. Finally got my first bill, now in May and there are no credits on the bill. Local electricity now has to find me on a system somewhere. Promised the world by the salesman and let down at every step. Only communication coming from them was invoices. When I chased them all I got was poorly worded excuses.

Hi Paul,
Could you please let us know your name, so we could contact you? Thanks

One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with - A special caution for anyone living in the Canbe

Despite panel installation in early November 2017 (after waiting about 6 weeks, and late already), I still have nothing connected properly- it's near the end of March 2018, no electricity still. Badly installed according to regulations; many details not explained in the original sign up, despite being told everything was fine for installation. Many phone conversations, no action, "sorry can't take your call now", a plethora of excuses, expected by the company to take on the companies failures and incompetence. I would not recommend this company to anyone, even if you were an enemy. I gave one star because I can't give Zero. From what I understand there are many in this position in my region.

Avoid at all cost.

Hi George,
It's pretty disappointing to hear your experience. Could you please let me know your name or contact number, so We could search in our system?

Unprofessional sales man

Hi,
I had a very similar situation with a salesman who was only talking about advertising about the product and not giving any cost or information about the product. I asked him to tell me about his premium product he was claiming to be first before talking about the advertisement. He told me that I was not the right candidate and he left. By the way very unreliable on appointment time

Hi Bob,
Could you please provide us your contact details so, We could find in our system? Thanks

bellGEEVESTON

Deceived and misled

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Customer Service from Hell.

T Neil
T NeilMelbourne

pushy sales team

We had to sit and listen for a couple of hours to someone trying to sell this product. We were offered potential discounts for a display home status and for a product which they haven't yet released. Apparently there were more people lining up for the offer and we were asked to sign up there and then. When we asked for a 24 hour period to think about things, the salesman became very pushy . The upshot was he was clearly angry we hadn't signed up, even though we said we were still interested in their product. He left abruptly saying the offer was off the table. There is no way I'd sign up with this company after this.....

Tony
TonyMelbourne

Dozzy and very rude sales people

Rude, pushy and unprofessional

Crystal
CrystalWest Kentish

Head office don't want to know you once you have paid for panels!

Do not go threw integra if you like customer service.... we have had our panels over 3 months.. still waiting to be reimbursed for referring and having other people sign up.... also to be reimbursed for connection/change over fee from electric company.. which they promised. Have rang over 8 times to try and sort this out, all I get told is someone will ring me back.
Still not sorted.
I would not recommend integra, I thought the panels were a bit pricey, but thought I might have been investing into a great company that looked after its customers.

Vijay
Vijayasked

Hi there I want 1 panel for water heater. What is the biggest panel you have ever made.

Suz
Suz

Hello Vijay
I have no idea what else integra offer you should contact them directly .
Regards
Suzie

Anil Vasked

Hi Integra,

I have few questions regarding the solar connection.

How the generated power used ? the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? or directly connected to the Inverter (I assume inverter will have battery in side) ? am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate.

Thanks,
Anil.

Hello Anil
Hope you are well!
How the generated power used ? Power generated from your System substitutes Power that you would normally buy from the Grid.
the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? Yes it is, Power that you do not use generated by your System will go back to the Grid. You will be paid for each kw, at the current Rate of 11cents.
(I assume inverter will have battery in side) Inverters do not have Batteries inside. Inverters convert the Voltage to your Home from the Solar System. Batteries, depending on how much Power you need to store are easy to Install. Please monitor how you use your System and we can evaluate in the not too distant future if a Battery System is required.
am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? You will use the Power generated by your System first.
if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate. If you require to buy extra Power such as night time you will be paying your normal rate that you have negotiated from your chosen retailer.
Always shop around for a better rate and discounts.
Electricity Companies need you more than you need them!
Best Solar System use - Always use all the Power generated by your System. Change your night habits to during the day. Make sure that you do not provide the Grid with any Power from your System. Use all your Power. This will reduce your Bill and safe guard you from Price Increases. Shop around and give Electricity Companies a reason to keep you as a Customer by driving a hard bargain!
Hope all this helps.
If you have any other question do not hesitate to call the Office.
Regards
JK

Hi JK Thanks for your response,
I am not clear on this .. If my solar system is directly connected to GRID, that means all the generated units will be deposited in the GRID, not being used in my house. So I am not using my power (solar generated) but using GRID power, which means I am buying on higher rates (irrespective of retailer) and selling on lower rates. Is my understanding correct ? if not please clarify.

Incase I have a battery : Please correct me if I am wrong. My generated (solar generated) power will be connected to my battery and I will consume from my battery, not from the GRID directly, but my battery will connect to GRID. When I am consuming from my battery, my battery will get charged by the SOLAR FIRST, if solar running out of power then battery will get charged from GRID. In this case I can use my generated power as first option and will buy from GRID if Solar is running out. This benefits me by facilitating to consume my power first instead selling for lesser rates, and buying on higher rates from GRID . Please explain if the above understanding is not correct.

Otherwise what is the point of buying the solar system by spending $$$$ ? Only to generate and sell on cheaper rates to GRID instead of using for our own purpose ?

Thanks,