SuzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Integra Solar

We had a integra solar installed at our home and whilst the process was very slow with delay after delay , the proof is in the pudding . The system was significantly more expensive than anything else that I have seen on the market ,however I have now had 2 ( monthly ) winter electricity bills and they have dropped from around $500 per month down to around $250 per month ( not bad for winter ) so would imagine the results will be even better in the warmer months . I think we made the right decision to use integra solar but time will tell .
Thanks integra

Nickiballarat
NickiballaratWendouree

Good service

Good service was fair with price and seem like a good company would buy from them again if we move

Hi Nicki,

Thank you & Appreciate your feedback.

LilLam
LilLamNewcastle

Never heard of them before

pretty good. never heard of them before we got them around to do up a quote. it took longer than we thought but its all systems go now. they were all friendly enough and was really surprised we didn't have any idea who they were before

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Integra Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Sam
Sam

Amazing figures

We brought a 8.3 kWh unit and it is generating an average of 50kwh per day well above what we were originally told. On a cloudy day we are above 30kwh, at the rate we are producing we will be getting paid from the power company. After a few hiccups we are very happy with our unit and how it is functioning. Must say a big thank you to Andrew who did an amazing job to make me a very happy customer. Andrew is an amazing young installer who went well above what he needed to . Also to Scott who dealt with me which I am sure was a challenge at times. You really went well above to ensure that we were 100% happy with our unit and follow up service.

Get quotes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Pauline HSpreyton, TAS

We've only just begun....looking forward to lower bills

Hello again ... just wondering if any update for me re the above ? Thanks

Tan
TanAU

prompt refund after an oversight

Kelly from Integra Solar acted within 24 hours to refund my deposit due to an oversight. She personally delivered the cheque on a Saturday morning to my house. This is greatly appreciated and she is an employee every organisation would be proud of - prompt response to customer! Thank you!

John K.Integra Solar

Awesome. Kelly is always there to help.

Old fashioned integrity

John K.Integra Solar

Thank you so much for your kind words Marie. We know the time will come when Solar is right for you and we will be here to serve you to the best of our ability. All the best and lets talk soon.

Warm regards

Almost perfect

Vijay
Vijayasked

Hi there I want 1 panel for water heater. What is the biggest panel you have ever made.

Hello Vijay
I have no idea what else integra offer you should contact them directly .
Regards
Suzie

Anil Vasked

Hi Integra,

I have few questions regarding the solar connection.

How the generated power used ? the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? or directly connected to the Inverter (I assume inverter will have battery in side) ? am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate.

Thanks,
Anil.

Hello Anil
Hope you are well!
How the generated power used ? Power generated from your System substitutes Power that you would normally buy from the Grid.
the solar generated power directly connected to GRID ? Yes it is, Power that you do not use generated by your System will go back to the Grid. You will be paid for each kw, at the current Rate of 11cents.
(I assume inverter will have battery in side) Inverters do not have Batteries inside. Inverters convert the Voltage to your Home from the Solar System. Batteries, depending on how much Power you need to store are easy to Install. Please monitor how you use your System and we can evaluate in the not too distant future if a Battery System is required.
am I going to use my generated power (from Inverter battery) first ? or Grid ? You will use the Power generated by your System first.
if it is Grid I am buying units on higher rate and selling the generated units on lesser rate. If you require to buy extra Power such as night time you will be paying your normal rate that you have negotiated from your chosen retailer.
Always shop around for a better rate and discounts.
Electricity Companies need you more than you need them!
Best Solar System use - Always use all the Power generated by your System. Change your night habits to during the day. Make sure that you do not provide the Grid with any Power from your System. Use all your Power. This will reduce your Bill and safe guard you from Price Increases. Shop around and give Electricity Companies a reason to keep you as a Customer by driving a hard bargain!
Hope all this helps.
If you have any other question do not hesitate to call the Office.
Regards
JK

Hi JK Thanks for your response,
I am not clear on this .. If my solar system is directly connected to GRID, that means all the generated units will be deposited in the GRID, not being used in my house. So I am not using my power (solar generated) but using GRID power, which means I am buying on higher rates (irrespective of retailer) and selling on lower rates. Is my understanding correct ? if not please clarify.

Incase I have a battery : Please correct me if I am wrong. My generated (solar generated) power will be connected to my battery and I will consume from my battery, not from the GRID directly, but my battery will connect to GRID. When I am consuming from my battery, my battery will get charged by the SOLAR FIRST, if solar running out of power then battery will get charged from GRID. In this case I can use my generated power as first option and will buy from GRID if Solar is running out. This benefits me by facilitating to consume my power first instead selling for lesser rates, and buying on higher rates from GRID . Please explain if the above understanding is not correct.

Otherwise what is the point of buying the solar system by spending $$$$ ? Only to generate and sell on cheaper rates to GRID instead of using for our own purpose ?

Thanks,