Verifiediwarranty.com.au

3.8

Gardoll
Gardoll

STAY AWAY, GARBAGE INSURANCE

Worse company to deal with. Took months to reply, and only replied once threatened with a complaint to the ombudsman.

I had a genuine repair that was covered and I had coverage at the time of repair.

I understand that I did not call first and went to the mechanic and it was not approved, however I was happy to take any reasonable payment that they would decide is fair and they still declined it.

GARBAGE INSURANCE, STAY AWAY. Show details

Jason V.
Jason V.
  Verified Endurance

Money Dumb

Completely dissatisfied with this firm. They declined every claims I made with invalid reasons. NOT WORTH the money buying it. Stay away from this firm if you wanna save your hard working earned penny. Show details
Caitlin & Cody R.
Caitlin & Cody R.Perth, WA
  Verified Endurance

!!WASTE OF MONEY, DO NOT PURCHASE!!

!!DO NOT PURCHASE, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY!!
Purchased an older vehicle, and 2 years extended warranty through "integrity" - 1 month later the diesel injectors crap the bed, 4.5 weeks of waiting for them to tell me that my claim isn't covered due to "wear and tear" Show details
Adam
Adam3 posts
Dell38
Dell38Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Good experience, good communication

Very impressed with Integrity, all queries were dealt with politely and with understanding to our situation. Prompt attention dealing with our claim, and good communication. Show details ·  1
Rick
Rick

Excellent Third Party Warranties

Fast and efficient service.
Ensure you meet terms by having vehicle serviced and repaired by an authorised repairer, and Integrity Warranties couldn't be simpler.
Twice I've claimed, both times approved within the day.
142701 Show details ·  1
Nath C.
Nath C.

Range Rover Sport

I have a 2010 Range Rover Sport that came with and Integrity Warranty when I purchased the vehicle … when both Turbos failed Integrity couldn’t have been more helpful and easy to deal with … getting me back on the road with so much peace of mind … thanks team Show details ·  1
Mat C.
Mat C.

First Experience with Endurance Warranty Insurance

We recently bought a secondhand, second car for the family and the a/c died after 1 month. Was directed to and Endurance endorsed repairer, problem diagnosed that afternoon, repairs authorised and signed off next morning.

I was originally a bit sceptical about this warranty insurance, but very glad I signed up to on an olde secondhand car. Staff have all been very friendly and helpfully. Based on my first experience couldn’t recommend more highly. Show details ·  1

josh b.
josh b.

Well informed

Good service, clearly outlined answers regarding my queries, very articulate Show details ·  1
Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Endurance

Amazing service and support from Integrity

Unfortunately have had some major issues with my Mercedes. Thank goodness I took out an extended warranty with Integrity. Has been amazing to deal with them, efficient and sorted me out in no time. Thank you so much... Show details ·  1
sam Ayyad
sam AyyadSydney, NSW2 posts

Great warranty

Great warranty, had two claims and both were sorted . Good value. Show details ·  1
Seaghan
SeaghanSydney, NSW

Another happy customer

Found integrity to be very efficient. I recently had a problem with my car which i had purchased 6 months prior. I called integrity to enquire if my vehicle was covered and was greated by some very friendly staff.
They explained the claim process and made it very easy to follow with no problems and the claim was finalised all within the week. Show details ·  1
Edwin S.
Edwin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Fast and reliable.I got my issue sorted within the shortest time possible and the customer services were excellent Show details ·  1
Kate O.
Kate O.Sydney, NSW

Reliable and Professional

We have found Integrity Warranties great to deal with. Our customers who regularly service their vehicle as required, have had a great experience when they have needed the warranty. We also made one error in our admin for the customer, even though this was not picked up at the time, after a number of months the team were more than happy to fix it on our behalf so the customer could make their claim. Thanks Integrity Warranty! Show details ·  1
Nicole
Nicole

Positive outcome

Claim approved fast won’t be left without a car to long. Great customer service. Thank you Show details ·  1

CVonC · Endurance Warranty

Why is it that you have to get the car serviced every 6 months even when the manufacturer recommends 12 months intervals?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Could you please supply the warranty number so that i may give you the correct information.

Regards Tom

Marc · Endurance Warranty

My car is still covered by the manufacturer warranty and your extended warranty doesn't start until 2025, I am under financial hardship and had to sell the vehicle, hence I am still making payments for the warranty which puts me under more financial stress, am I able to cancel and get some kind of refund to pay the finance company for the warranty?

Terry
Terry

I believe you can get refund.

Marc

Called you three times previously and been told that the cancellations department will call me back, but have not heard from anyone!!

KRISTEN J.
KRISTEN J. · Endurance Warranty

Kind of angry, was not advised (and apparently it is implied in the booklet, but not specifically stated) that 2nd hand parts will be approved ONLY if they are available, and it has to be from YOUR supplier. My mechanic had a brand new alternator for my Kluger in stock, only approved for a second hand part from your supplier, couldn't give a timeframe on arrival. I have been without a car since boxing day, looks like the 2nd hand part will take another 14 days to be here. I can't afford to get a loan car, I have a child in hospital, I can't even freaking get too, I have to sort out back to school for my other 4 children and I don't have a car to get them around, and the only reason is because you won't cover the whole 1250 amount it says you will in the booklet. I was happy to pay call out fees and consumables for the mechanic, but I just needed the cost of the alternator covered, I am beyond angry, wish I could get a refund but can't, and fair trading won't do anything as long as the claim is completed and th car is working again within 4 weeks (27.1.23) All I would like, is the full price of the alternator covered so I can get my car working as soon as possible so I can get to my child and do simple things like grocery shopping and back to school stuff.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Kristen, Thank you for your feedback.
Our team will look into your concerns and get back to you with a response.
Kind Regards Alex

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Kristen, We have passed on your concerns to a supervisor who will be in contact with you, to discuss your matter further in detail.
Kind Regards Alex

Compare all Integrity Extended Warranties listings
CategoryCar InsuranceCar Insurance
Coverage TypeMechanical Breakdown / Extended WarrantyMechanical Breakdown / Extended Warranty
UnderwriterIntegrity Car CareIntegrity Car Care
Legal Liability Cover Not IncludedNot Included
Roadside Assistance IncludedIncluded
Reduced or Zero Excess Windscreen CoverNot OfferedNot Offered
Choice of RepairerAllowedAllowed
After Accident Care
Hire Car after an Incident

Included up to $100 per day up to the maximum claim limit towards the cost of hire in the event your vehicle breaks down

Emergency Transport & AccommodationIncluded up to $150 per day up to the maximum claim limit towards the cost of accommodation in the event your vehicle breaks downIncluded up to $150 per day up to the maximum claim limit towards the cost of accommodation in the event your vehicle breaks down
Towing Costs Not ApplicableNot Applicable
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Essential / Emergency RepairsNot ApplicableNot Applicable
Benefits
Pay As You Drive / Fixed Kilometre DiscountNot ApplicableNot Applicable
Hire Car after Theft