Integrity Extended Warranties Endurance Warranty

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (75)
    • 1-2 weeks (12)
    • 2-4 weeks (8)
    • 1-2 months (4)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (78) · No (22)
Andy Pandy

Andy PandyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shocking didn't cover me at all

Got a car back in 2019 part of my loan was integrity car had my car only a few weeks timing belt needed doing and sun roof wouldn't open wouldn't help me at all all up cost me 2000 to fix myself wouldn't recommend to anybody

Mitch

MitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Genuinely really pleasantly surprised again

My mechanic assures me extended warranty contracts are generally not worth the paper they're printed on.

So far my 2013 Audi A5 has had quite 2 major issues which would've cost me an arm and a leg. It wasn't difficult at all to organise this with Integrity, and they called to tell me they'd organised it with my mechanic. No real grief or back-and-forth or anything.

Would recommend, they're the real deal.

Hi Mitch,
We are glad to see you had a great experience with our staff and the process of making a claim, I will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to our claims department. Have a lovely day.
Nicole.

Greg Lange

Greg LangeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

First time purchaser with extended warranty company, must say I had a flawless experience when claiming for a replacement fuel pump, I had to get my car towed to a repairer, who contacted Integrity re claiming repairs, myself and the repairer were contacted without delay and claim approved within 24 hours.. Excellent service

Hi Greg,
I am happy to hear your experience was smooth and flawless, we are delighted to hear we could assist you in your claim and make it stress free experience for you.
Nicole.

Car Insurance

Find out how Integrity Extended Warranties Endurance Warranty compares to other Car Insurance

CharlesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

STEER CLEAR!!!

Hi Charles,
I would like to look into this further for you however cannot identify you in our system. I've sent you a direct message, could you please respond with your warranty number.
David

Ian Perry

Ian PerrySouth West, WA

Starter Motor problem

The starter motor needed replacing on my 2005 Pajero. The only one available was a genuine Mitsubishi one costing $1500! As I was happy to just get my car fixed, Integrity found a second-hand one costing a fifth of the price. Happy days!

Hi Ian,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we could find you a suitable working part for your car and get you back driving your car.

Owjan

OwjanSydney, NSW

Excellent work

I have bought a used car from a dealer and also purchased an extended warranty, recently had a mechanical problem with gearbox, took it to the mechanic and he got approved for doing the repair work. Integrity had a professional approach to my problem and I am lucky that I had this extended warranty.

Hi Owjan,
Thank you for your feedback, I am delighted to hear we were able to resolve your mechanical issues promptly and with exceptional customer service. Have a lovely day and safe travels.

Great coverage

I purchased Endurance coverage 3 years ago and good thing I did; the car was a bit of a lemon! I've had to process 3 claims over the course of 3 years and everything has been covered without a hitch.

The only trouble I've had was communicating with the support team, I've had to resend the same service invoice several times. A minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but did make for a few stressful calls.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thank you for your feedback we are glad to hear that we have been able to help you through all of your claims over the years.
Anna.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Handy service

Usually provide a good service, has definitely saved me money on repairs however they do sometimes opt to repair with second hand parts even when new parts are within the covered price range.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Claim MadeYes
ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Tom, thank you for your feedback, it's nice to hear that we've been able to save you money

Money grab

Please be aware of the hidden agendas these companies have. The are quick to take your money and very slow when something goes wrong. I got legal advise and was able to get a full refund, and yet that was still a lengthy process.

Hi Pele,
David

KDavis

KDavisSydney, NSW

Only pay for used parts for used car and you could be out of pocket

Awesome!

Our car had trouble starting, we contacted integrity who gave us the details of 2 mechanics to choose from within a few kms from our home. Within two days we had our car back and all paperwork was taken care of for us.

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for sharing the details of your positive experience. It is great to hear you were back on the road quickly.

Blayne

Blayne Murray Mallee, SA

Already got my money’s worth

Turbo blew up claim process very fast approval fast that the new turbo took to get from Melbourne to Adelaide. Would recommend it to any one buying second hand car

Hi Blayne,
We are so grateful to have help with your process and that the claim was done as fast for you.
thanks for your review

Adam

AdamEast Maitland

Value for money Warranty

Policy is of good value. Friendly and helpful staff. Long wait periods on phone and no contact on weekends which can be difficult trying to resolve problems and make a claim. Would pay to have roadside assistance with this warranty insurance.

TorkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shameful!!

Tork

Glad I had integrity! Couldn’t be more grateful!

The policy setup was easy and done by the car dealership. Integrity was quick to approve my claim and paid out a majority portion of the cost of repair. I’m glad that I had bought the cover as it really helped me out of tight spot.

Insurance TypeComprehensive

Cole v.

Cole v.South East Queensland, QLD

Good value for money, prompt service and response time when I needed my injectors tested and replaced, Integrity came to the table and covered replacement parts along with all Labor and testing.

Hi Cole V.
We are happy that you have had this experience and thank you for sharing your review.

Ricky

RickyFar North Queensland, QLD

Major engine issue

My mazda cx7 engine was making a horrible noise, so I contacted integrity extended warranty and got a answer within hours that they will help to fix my engine ,,Best service ever thank you so much

Hi Ricky.
Thanks for your review, we are glad we were able to assist in those times of need.

Justin

Justin

Perfect extended warranty

Great value. And excellent service. The team were quick to get us back in the road with minimal fuss. Good contact and fast response. I would recommend this service when buying a vehicle

Hi Justin,
Thanks for your kind words we are happy to here you would recommend us that is amazing.
All the best Nicole

Cin

Cin Perth, WA

So far so good

So far very efficient with their service, and have looked after my car/expenses well when I have needed them. I have not yet needed road side assist but it’s good knowing I have some now incase it is needed.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Claim MadeYes
ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Cin, our claims team strive to be as efficient as possible so it's great to hear this feedback. I'll make sure I pass it on.

Narelle

Narelle Perth, WA

Fantastic Customer Service

Gearbox went on my Mitsubishi Triton, they were very responsive with the approval, only took a few days to approve my claim. I would definitely recommend to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Narelle, we appreciate your nice feedback and recommendation, thanks.

See all Integrity Extended Warranties reviews