Integrity Extended Warranties Endurance Warranty

Integrity Extended Warranties Endurance Warranty (page 3 of 4)

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

If you're a regular driver, a good car insurance policy can grant you peace of mind. With so many providers and policies on the market, dipping into the policy pool can be confusing. Use this guide for tips on how to find the best, cheapest car insurance for you, whether comprehensive or third party.

Read now

3.3

Mark

MarkGippsland, VIC

Helpful Staff

Recently bought a second hand car. The dealer included an Integrity Warranty at no cost to me.. He wasn't quite sure about some of the terms. Called Integrity and the staff were really helpful. Answered my questions and can see that it could be of benefit to me in the future.

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please do yourself a favour and avoid this company.

Timely service

The staff very friendly and helpful with my questions. I had several questions about the extent of my coverage and the staff took the time to answer my inquiries quickly.

Car Insurance

Find out how Integrity Extended Warranties Endurance Warranty compares to other Car Insurance

Vivek K.

Vivek K.Sydney, NSW

Good overall experience. Worth considering for a used car extended warranty

Dear Vivek,
Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy you found value in our product and services. Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, our team members appreciate your feedback.
ICC Customer Support

Very uninformative. You don’t get your money’s worth for the cover you purchased.

I made a claim nearly 2 weeks ago to get my gearbox fixed on a 2011 Ford Ranger. Which I have the “Plan C” which covers $3000 for the gearbox.

The quote is for $4100 and I rang up today to follow up with the claim as nether myself or the workshop have heard back.

In which I get told that the claim was approved on Wednesday 10th and they are only going to pay out $1200. Which I don’t understand why that is.

When I asked the lady why didn’t we get notified on the approval. She said it wasn’t her place to inform me as it wasn’t her department.

I have had to hire a car to get to and from work. Which it states that they claim upto $500. But what’s the chance of the full amount being paid out.

Perry Millios

Perry MilliosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute thieves

I had lodged a claim for motor and Turbo.
Both claims upto the value of $3000 on my insurance.
It took over a month to get back to me and they refused all claims as it was a part in the turbo that caused the full damages. This constitutes the Turbo as per my warranty.
Total waste of money and their company should be investigated for fraud in my case.

Alaa H.Sydney, NSW

Guessing prices

Needed a Mercedes Alternator replaced and was offered a $308 only, with 3 months warranty which is until the end of my warranty.
The cost of refurbishing my old Alternator was $480.
Had to contact the mechanic and get another quote for a Mercedes brand new Alternator and was quoted $1800.
Second hand Alternator was almost $900.
The warranty team just put a number from their head without even checking prices in the market.
Will never renew my warranty as its not worth it.

Stephane

StephaneSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I strongly recommend this insurance. I was genuinely impressed by the efficiency and general quality of the customer service which was delivered when my car broke down. Great communication and quick response time.

Simon Hulme

Simon HulmeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unable to transfer warranty to new buyer due to non-communicated service frequency

Lolita

LolitaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing company and staff

- Call was handled quickly and solution given
- very fast and accurate feedback
- very happy to continue with this reliable insurance
- the value of this policy was valuable
- my claim was resolved instantly , which is an amazing relief

Jan T

Jan TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally - a warranty that actual works

Having bought a pretty old car as a run around for the kids when they were over from the UK we bought the Warranty just in case things started to go wrong. Always thought Warranties were a waste of money. BUT having had an issue with the drivers side door. It wouldn't work. We went through to Integrity . They suggested garages that would be open. We went to a local garage. They assessed the issue and contacted Integrity direct. Car booked in. Window fixed. So easy. Nothing extra to pay. Can definitely recommend this company. One week from start to finish.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

My car has diagnosed that water pump need a replacement. And they help me to solved the problem nicely and quickly.

I got this car from a car insurance and it comes with the car warranty. Nice and easy!
It takes just one day to solved problem for me. Unlike other car warranty companies.
I have been with this warranty company for over 6 months now.
I haven’t tried any roadside assistance from this insurance company.

Lin,
Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, our team members appreciate your feedback on the claims process and approved repairers service.

Franka Murphy

Franka MurphyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing company Amazing Staff

These people were so good and friendly stress free process and very quick to get my vehicle repaired with absolutly no drama or problems whats so ever
Thank you so much the Team at Integrity

Jodie Macrae

Jodie MacraeSydney, NSW

Car Repairs and good value .

Hi
Very Friendly staff and fast approval so that I can have my car back on the road with in the week .
I highly recommended this company .
Value for money
Thank you .

Carly JayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It has been a lifesaver having the endurance insuperable.

I have been with endurance for 10 months. I lodged a claim and it was done within the week. Was taken to my mechanic and fixed within the next couple of days. I’m very impressed.

Carly Jayne,

Carly Jayne

No worries. Keep up the good work and great customer service.

ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just excellent really.

I bought the Endurance warranty in April 2019. The terms booklet is VERY clear and VERY understandable. The warranty high-end on price, but the coverage is extensive, so it then depends on claim fairness.
I made a claim yesterday. Within a few hours it was approved. The young ladies on Integrity's admin lines were lovely. As soon as they received the info they took over and contacted the repairer. Job done in less than one day, and back driving.

All good.

Good value

I have (unfortunately) had to lodge 3 separate claims with my warranty but each time the process has been very simple and smooth and approved in a reasonable timeframe.

Good Afternoon Harps,
Thank you for sharing your claims experience. We are very happy we could work with you to achieve a great outcome and promptly approve your claim.

Faith restored!

Mishandled Claim - Will be reporting to BBB & FCC. Will also dispute. Make sure you have a magnifying glass while reading their contract!

Purchased car 3 months ago - starter motor gone!

Service every 10000 kms so we never have to deal with you should be their company name!
*Shaking my head*

J.Anderson

Anderson
Anderson

Would personally like to thank Mark from Integrity for his efforts - reviewed claim and approved a reimbursement - OUTSTANDING result many thanks to you mark.

Satheesh A.

Satheesh A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service and hassle free claims

All my vehicles warranty are from Integrity and never had any problems with the claims. we have been with them for over an year and looking forward to be with for longer.

Hi Satheesh,
Thank you for your feedback, We are very happy you found value in our product and services. Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, our team members appreciate your feedback.

Not what you pay for!

So got car 2 weeks ago got the mid range plan. Air conditioning compressor had a crack in it. Endurance approved the claim for 550 95 for a compressor bad

Allanor
Allanor

Thank you for the reply. Not sure why only 550 was qouted for the total bill. As you clearly marked my plan for ac problems being 750 including labour. Not sure if my window is fixed either.

See all Integrity Extended Warranties reviews