Integrity Extended Warranties Endurance Warranty

Integrity Extended Warranties Endurance Warranty (page 4 of 4)

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

If you're a regular driver, a good car insurance policy can grant you peace of mind. With so many providers and policies on the market, dipping into the policy pool can be confusing. Use this guide for tips on how to find the best, cheapest car insurance for you, whether comprehensive or third party.

Read now

3.3

Shane WillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not worth!!!!

Not told car had to be serviced every 10,000ks. Manufacturing warranty states 15,000.
They won’t touch the car because it was serviced at 12,000ks instead of 10,000.
Car is now flagged and policy cancelled. Warranty cost was $1500 repair cost $2000.
Already contacted accc now onto consumer affairs...
Don’t waste your money on this terrible company!!!

Endurance Extended Warranty

Not happy, we brought a 2nd hand holden from a dealer, got the extended b warranty with the car, car needed repairs and they told us because we had gone 3,000 km over their service policy, the warranty was void, even though the service through holden was due and done at 165,000km,this scam of a company wants it to be done every 10,000kms, so beware, we are now thousands of dollars out of pocket. They are dodgy and have an excuse for everything.Do not use this company, and beware if you have a a,b,c warranty, read it properly...... And do not go by the manufacturers warranty as we did.

glenn

glennPerth, WA

Dont waste your time or money

Car Insurance

Find out how Integrity Extended Warranties Endurance Warranty compares to other Car Insurance

Bron

BronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Positive Response

I found the staff professional and happy to assist with my claim - even though it was Xmas week they understood my problem to get my car fixed asap - and cooperated fully to approve my claim and organise payment asap.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Integrity to friends and family.
I have been with Integrity for 2 years

Hi Bron,
Thank you for sharing your claims experience. We are very happy we could work with you to achieve a great outcome and promptly approve your claim. Thank you for sharing your claims experience, our team members appreciate your feedback

Mr S

Mr SPerth, WA

Waste of money

Hi Mr S,
Thank you for your feedback. It’s important to us that customers have a positive experience with Integrity Car Care. If you call Integrity Car Care on 1800 357 227, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss further

Pretty good.

Initially Integrity were sluggish. They didn't notify us they needed more details. After two days I phoned them and spoke to Tegan and they got moving. They let me know how things were progressing day by day and the claim was settled within a week. Great job.

Hi Robinda,
Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, we appreciate your feedback We are very happy we could work with you to achieve a good outcome.

Fantastic product and great customer service!

Claims department were great, handled our claim professionally and efficiently. After having an issue with our car, I contacted the claims department at Integrity. They requested an invoice for the cost of repairs and soon after sent the money for the repairs! Great service

Hi Will,

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Integrity Warranty definately has Integrity

Joe,
Thank you for sharing your claims experience. We are very happy we could work with you to achieve a great outcome and promptly approve your first claim. Our Claims Team Members appreciate your feedback.

Brenton

BrentonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A must for every motorist

Claims department were extremely helpful. Policy doesnt cover every part of the car but the essentials are covered. The staff at integrity warranty are very knowledgeable and the roadside assistance is a definite must have. Highly recommended.

Hi Brenton,
Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy you found value in our product and services. Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, our team members appreciate your feedback.

Angela C.

Angela C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Incredibly quick and reliable service.

My claim for car repairs and car hire was resolved within one week. The staff were very helpful explaining everything and all the calls were answered quickly. Very reliable and trustworthy. I highly recommend them.

ARS

ARSSydney, NSW

Extended Warranty

I have not had to make a claim thankfully but have had a positive experience to date. Have been very accommodating so far. Hopefully this service continues if ever needed.

Hi ARS,
Thank you for your feedback. Integrity Car Care are pleased to have been of assistance with your enquiry. If you have any further questions or if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1800 357 227

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Joke of a Company

Such a scam out there to rip you off and never intend on paying money that you are entitled to. Bought a 2nd hand Car and 3 parts failed after a month of buying it. Because of 1 part that wasnt in warranty was deemed to have caused the other 2 parts to fail and the way the mechanic worded the report they refused to pay me anything despite the 2 parts that failed were covered by warranty. Never ever will choose this company again! Extremely disappointed and frustrated.

Good Afternoon Amy,
Thank you for your feedback. Its important to us that customers have a positive experience with Integrity Car Care. If you call Integrity Car Care on 1800 357 227, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss further.

BrentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dont bother with this company

Purchased a secondhand vehicle with 110,000 km on the clock, I had taken out three year warranty and within six weeks of purchasing the car I had a diesel leak from the fuel delivery line.

Unfortunately the mechanic wrote on the report that it was a worn delivery line instead of failed delivery line , integrity will not honour the warranty because of incorrect wording from the mechanic.

I have emailed and phoned integrity on numerous occasions to discuss and resolve this matter but they will not stand by their warranty.

Brent

If you had of bothered to ring the mechanic like I reqested it may have been a difrent outcome, this matter has been referred to VCAT so they can make the final decision.

Brent

Also thank you for the secondhand differential !

Scammers! Stay away!

Emily,
We have noted your comments and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the issues you have had with your vehicle further. I can be contacted on 1800357227. Regards Mark

Neil

NeilSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's a scam!

Warranty is worthless. Have had multiple issues with a second hand car purchased with a warranty from Integrity. The car has done less than 10000 kms since we bought it. They refuse any claims. They come up with excuses every time. Seems like they won't pay out on anything.

Neil,
We have noted your comments and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss them with you. Can you please contact our Internal Disputes Officer on 1800357227

Wendy

WendyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The Worst

Purchased a 3yr extended warranty. 3 months in, my car was written off. I was hit by a car involved in a police pursuit. Rang the company who said that I would get fully refunded and just needed to supply the report from the insurance company stating the writeoff. I did this the following day. Every time I rang them I was told a different story- I had to wait 2 weeks before they would follow up, 2 weeks later they didn't have it, then they rejected it. If my car was financed, the refund would have been given to the finance company. No finance, no refund. This is not equal rights for consumers.

See all Integrity Extended Warranties reviews