Integrity Extended Warranties

Integrity Extended Warranties Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiediwarranty.com.au
Christine
Christine · Integrity Extended Warranties

I have not received paperwork for my warranty. I paid for it in October.
Christine

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Christine, Could you please supply your warranty number or vehicle registration number so that I may assist you with your enquiry.

Oscar Z. · Integrity Extended Warranties

hi,
I'm about to take out level 3 of your insurance.
Am I covered for major repairs for eg: transmission , gear box, engine and shafts?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Oscar, Could you please supply your warranty number or vehicle registration number so that I may assist you with your enquiry.

CME37H

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Oscar, I cannot locate you on our system with the details provided.
Have you purchased the warranty as yet? If so, can you provide a warranty number please.

Oscar Z.

I’m waiting on finance to come through. Deposit has been paid.
I have included your warranty package in the purchase. It states that these items are covered. Level 3
Just wanted to double check

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hello Oscar, I am sorry I have been unable to assist with your query.
I advise without a copy of the Warranty you are purchasing I am unable to advise of the coverage.
If you have a copy of the warranty, you can confirm details of coverage with the dealer if you are unsure or alternatively, can send through a copy via email to our administration team and they can assist with any questions you may have. Administration Team email is - admin@iwarranty.com.au

Julie M.
Julie M. · Integrity Extended Warranties

Can I buy an extended warranty for a private sale vehicle

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Julie, Thank you for your question.
We advise that Integrity extended warranties are sold by the car dealers direct to the public.
Kind regards Tess

KRISTEN J. · Endurance Warranty

Kind of angry, was not advised (and apparently it is implied in the booklet, but not specifically stated) that 2nd hand parts will be approved ONLY if they are available, and it has to be from YOUR supplier. My mechanic had a brand new alternator for my Kluger in stock, only approved for a second hand part from your supplier, couldn't give a timeframe on arrival. I have been without a car since boxing day, looks like the 2nd hand part will take another 14 days to be here. I can't afford to get a loan car, I have a child in hospital, I can't even freaking get too, I have to sort out back to school for my other 4 children and I don't have a car to get them around, and the only reason is because you won't cover the whole 1250 amount it says you will in the booklet. I was happy to pay call out fees and consumables for the mechanic, but I just needed the cost of the alternator covered, I am beyond angry, wish I could get a refund but can't, and fair trading won't do anything as long as the claim is completed and th car is working again within 4 weeks (27.1.23) All I would like, is the full price of the alternator covered so I can get my car working as soon as possible so I can get to my child and do simple things like grocery shopping and back to school stuff.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Kristen, Thank you for your feedback.
Our team will look into your concerns and get back to you with a response.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Kristen, We have passed on your concerns to a supervisor who will be in contact with you, to discuss your matter further in detail.

Falcon E.
Falcon E. · Endurance Warranty

What's the list of things that are covered under my warranty

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning, Could you please supply your warranty number or vehicle registration number so that I may assist you with your enquiry.

KRISTEN J.

Ensure they let you know it is second hand parts only if they are available.

mark b. · Integrity Extended Warranties

Am I able to cancel my policy and have transferred to another warranty person likevnrma

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Mark, Could you please supply your warranty number or vehicle registration number so that I may assist you with your enquiry.

Bb19cp Holden Commodore station wagon

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Mark, Thank you for responding.
I have entered the registration number in our system but nothing comes up.
Are you able to provide your warranty number so I can assist you.
Kind regards Alex

Zoenayd
Zoenayd · Integrity Extended Warranties

Hi the dealer is offering me the endurance absolute warranty and I’d like more info on it but can’t seem to find any on your website thanks

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon, Thank you for your enquiry.

As the Endurance and Absolute are two different warranties, we would require additional information to assist you and provide you with the appropriate information.

Please contact our claims department on 03 9572 6177 or provide your number and we will have a consultant get in contact.

Alternatively, you can obtain copies of the terms and conditions direct from the selling dealership.

Kind Regards Rea

Jon A.
Jon A. · Integrity Extended Warranties

If I purchased a warranty called .
(Endurance class 3, which covers $1250.00.which covers electronic failure
The starter motor failed and was fixed for a price of $870.00 .
They want me too cover over half the cost

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon Jon, Could you please provide your warranty number or vehicle registration so that I may look into your concern.

KRISTEN J.

Yeah because they will only put in a second hand part. So screwed. Then they will only pay up to the price of a 2nd hand part.

Ellie Bella

Hi Kristen, if you would like to send me a PM I’ll explain more about this scam.

Brayden T. · Endurance Warranty

Quick question about the endurance warranty. If a part is not covered under this warranty scheme does that mean I can't claim for the labour to fix that part or only just for the part? Could you please guide me to the clause that states this in your terms and conditions that labour is excluded to be claimed to fix a part (not covered under this warranty). Thanks.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Brayden, Thank you for your question.
We note that your question is in relation to an Endurance Warranty.
We can confirm that a Dealer – Endurance Warranty is a specific parts warranty.
Please refer to: Section 4. Comprehensive Cover. This section sets out the parts/components that your warranty covers. If the part/component that has failed is not listed in this section, then the part/component is NOT covered.
I hope this answers your question.

Brayden T.

Hi Alex, Thanks for the message. I do understand that but in the terms and conditions for Endurance warranty where could I find a clause that states, "If the part that has failed on your vehicle is not covered in your warranty, then the labour costs for that part is also not covered." Thanks

Thank you Brayden, Page 12 & 13, Section 14: Exclusions:
Warranty Type – Any Components and Parts not specifically listed for the Warranty Type you have selected on your Schedule.
Consequential Loss – Claims relating to consequential loss of any kind. Loss or destruction of or damage to property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising therefrom or any consequential loss.
As the labour charge is a consequence of a non-covered item, this is not covered.

Bo Z. · Integrity Extended Warranties

How long usually does it take to get the warranty claim processed? The girl I talked to knows nothing other than telling me that my claim will be the next. It is a big disappointment with that answer. At least you should give out a guide line of the claim processing time so we know how long to wait for the claim to be processed. I sent my car into their repairer on monday. Now it is friday and I am still waiting.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Bo Could you please provide your warranty number or vehicle registration so that i may look into your concern.

Bo Z.

Hi Steve. 3112262. Thanks.

Andrew M.
Andrew M. · Integrity Extended Warranties

Are these warranties transferable with the car?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon Andrew Thank you for your question.
Most of our warranties are transferable with the sale of the vehicle.
They are not transferable to another vehicle.
If you could supply your warranty number or vehicle registration number i could more accurately advise on your transfer requirements.
Or you could contact our office 1800 357 227 with further enquiries.

Stewart C · Integrity Extended Warranties

Hi ,
I purchased a vehicle from a dealer 4 months ago that came that included integrity warranty.
I’ve never used the product but the car has been sold and I’d like a refund of that warranty, how do you organise this with integrity as I can’t find any information on the website

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Stewart Could you please supply your warranty number so that i may assist you with your enquiry.

The number is IDCOR089752

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Thank you for that I can advise of the following within your terms & conditions.
9 CANCELLATION

You may cancel this Warranty:
• At any time by writing to the Warranty Administrator.

Refund rights for Theft, Write off and Repossession
The Warranty price may be refundable if the Warranty was
financed by a Financier and if the Warranty is cancelled
because the Vehicle has been Stolen, Written off or
Repossessed (in which case you are entitled to a refund on a
pro-rata basis, ie the price relating to the remaining period of
the warranty at the time of cancellation). You authorise us to
pay any refund direct to the Financier unless otherwise
directed by the Financier. You will not be entitled to a refund
until Integrity has been provided with reasonable proof that
the Vehicle has been Stolen, Written off or Repossessed.

Refund rights under the ACL
You may also be entitled to a refund under the Australian
Consumer Law where there is a major failure of the Vehicle.
See the table at the back of this Warranty in section 14 for
more information on what constitutes a major failure and
what your rights are in the event of a major failure.

What this means is as you have sold your vehicle you can cancel your warranty yet there is no provision for a refund.

Please supply your email address so that i may send you a copy of your warranty or please contact or office to discuss any concerns.

Hi Alex ,
Thank you for advising the terms, these were never provided during the sales process by the dealer however ( if I had been given a copy of these terms I wouldn’t have considered this product as suitable )
As the warranty product is barley 4 months old and never been used I would like this to be considered before I look into other options for recovery as those seem like unfair terms.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Stewart Please provide an email address so that i may send you a copy of the terms & conditions.
Integrity Car Care as the administrator of the warranty must abide by the terms & conditions that were agreed upon by yourself and the dealer at the time of purchase.

This Warranty agreement is issued by the Dealership in
conjunction with the sale of a motor Vehicle and is a contract
between the Dealership and the contract holder whose name
appears on the Schedule. The selling Dealership has appointed
Integrity Car Care Pty Ltd (ABN 58 056 621 893) to administer
this Warranty agreement.

Please contact the dealer with your concerns relating to the sale of the warranty.

Hi Alex ,
That is a rather poor answer, I’ll be taking this further with a complaint to AFCA as I find that hardly a suitable reply.
A reasonable person cannot expect to make a decision on a product when the terms aren’t provided at sale - something integrity should take up with the dealer network it uses to make sure they are providing this all before selling your product.
You already have my email as I sent an enquiry through the website not long ago.
I was sold this under the guise of “insurance” by the dealer. My expectation would be to receive a pro-rata refund on a product that is no longer required given it has 4 years and 7 months remaining as coverage.
I guess this is why they warn people not to take out these warranty products = a rip off.

Stewart C

I’d also like to advise that my signature is not on the integrity schedule I have in my hand I just found in the vehicle- it only has the dealers signature and he has put I tick where mine should be - as I was not given it too sign , as such I never agreed to the terms outlined in that contract.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Stewart I have no email address on the system for you.
I would like you to have all the information so that when you take your concerns further you are fully informed.
As stated earlier Integrity Car Care are an Administration company and must adhere to the terms & conditions of the warranty. As the warranty agreement is between yourself and the selling dealer.
As i was not with you at the time of sale i am unable to comment on what occurred and whether you received the required documents.
I am happy to raise your concerns with management in regards to the dealer network.
I can advise that the warranty that you hold is not a financial product and is therefore out of AFCA's jurisdiction. You can raise a complaint with the office of fair trading with your state.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Stewart From you previous response you advised that you were not handed the warranty yet now you are saying you have a copy.
Please contact the dealer to discuss this matter further.

Stewart C

Given how I just stated I never agreed to the terms and conditions of the integrity document above , I’ll be handing it over to my solicitor handle from this point onwards.
Integrity can take that up with the dealer , however as “administrator” of the product Integrity has an obligation to ensure its brokers of products are acting in good faith.
An unsigned agreement would be terms enough for a refund as I never signed it or agreed to those terms.
What I said was I was not provided the terms prior to purchasing the product, I wasn’t given the warranty document in advance - it was put in the car when the vehicle was shipped from the dealer to me.

Madelyn O
Madelyn O

How did you go with this Stewart? We are in a basically identical situation which I don't think is fair at all!

Stewart C

I gave up and had to accept the fact I’ve lost thousands
Really poor customer service - they just push you back to the dealer , in my case they were even worse than Integrity to deal with
Such a shame we get sucked into these scam insurance schemes

Jai
Jai

Hi Stewart, i have signed a contract for a vehicle with a 5 year warranty attached although i also have not recieved any paperwork exept for a a single page contract, no terms or conditions this xant be legal?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Jai, If you have a query in relation to your warranty, could you please provide your warranty number or vehicle registration number so that we may assist you.

Hi Jai,
I was never able to reach any kind of resolution between these guys and the dealership.
Consumers should be warned about these extended warranty products as they have alot of loopholes and are really no value for money.
Having being sold a lemon by the dealer and subsequently selling the vehicle to another dealer in the same group after 90 days they wouldn’t refund the policy less the days that had passed. They don’t want to take any responsibility and just say “talk to the dealer “ - I was never given the terms and conditions before purchasing so it’s. A massive rip off and should be illegal.
Stay away from them

Curious Purchaser
Curious Purchaser

Hi Stewart,

After asking the dealer repeatedly I have found out that the "Dealer Warranty" agreement is the same as Integrity's Finance Broker Warranty except that the latter is actually a Financial Product. The dealer has the option of selling both, however they offer the Dealer Warranty as it is just a Contract and not under the same laws as Financial Product are that give the customer rights under ASIC, APRA and AFCA.

Where I take issue with this is that the warranty is sold by a third party company (Integrity) that has no "existing responsibility for the quality of the goods", which goes against ASICs definition of what should be classes as a Financial Product:

"Depending on the circumstances, an extended warranty may amount to a contract of insurance: section 764A(1)(d) of the Corporations Act and section 12BAA(7)(d) of the ASIC Act. For example, the warranty is more likely to be insurance if:

- it is provided by a third party to the sale of the goods, rather than a person who has an existing responsibility for the quality of the goods (such as the manufacturer, retailer or other distributor of the goods)"

If you read ASICs website it actually covers this situation in their examples and states that the exemption that allows sale of Warranties as non-Financial Products "may" not apply:

"As you do not have any interest in the goods other than as a result of the extended warranty, an extended warranty issued by you will generally not be merely incidental to another facility such as a sale contract. The customer is more likely to make a separate and deliberate decision about purchasing the extended warranty from you, and to purchase it to manage financial risks.

Depending on the terms of the warranty, the warranty may be a general insurance product. If it is, the incidental product exemption will not apply."

Hope this helps.

Ellie Bella

Hi Stewart, this is all part of the collaborative scam between car dealerships and Integrity. They don’t post the warranty terms & conditions on their website intentionally. Send me a PM and I’ll give you information about what action we are taking.

Michael8939 · Integrity Extended Warranties

I took out the extended warranty in March 2020. It does not come into effect until February 2022 as the vehicle is still under new car warranty. I have now traded the car in on another vehicle. Can I cancel the warranty and get a refund as the policy has not started yet?

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Michael8939 Integrity has a number of different warranties. Could you please sully your warranty number or vehicle registration so that i may find the warranty that you hold and give you the correct answer to your question.

Thanks Steve, rego number is 1GFG941

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good morning Michael8939 Thank you for the information.
I will require the account holder to make contact due to privacy laws.
Could you ask the account holder to call our office 03 9723 6177 to discuss cancellation or authorize yourself to speak on their behalf.

Aprior6
Aprior6 · Integrity Extended Warranties

what does the car
insurance cover

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Good afternoon Aprior6 Thank you for your question.
Integrity offer a number of warranties to suit your needs and price.
Integrity do not sell direct to the public but you can ask your dealer or broker for further information.
Regards Leon

edillilie69
edillilie69 · Integrity Extended Warranties

I have just wasted nearly $5000.00 on integrity extended warranty? The break down of my car is said to be not covered by this policy. Why. Not a happy camper , when to fix my break down is nearly $ 4000.00.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi edilile69 Could you please supply your warranty number or vehicle registration number so that i may look into your concerns.

Les
Les · Endurance Warranty

How much is an extended Wrranty, on a AUDI A8 sedan

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Les, Unfortunately we do not sell direct to the public.
Our warranties can only be purchased at the time of purchasing your secondhand vehicle.

John · Integrity Extended Warranties

Do you cover nav system replacement

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi John, Thankyou for your question.
Could you please supply your warranty number or the vehicle registration so that i may look at which cover you have.

1euq 448

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Thanks for that John. Can i please confirm the name on the warranty as John is not the listed name.

the vehicle is in my wifes name Siew lan (Amy) Watt

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi John, Thanks for clearing that up.
I have looked at your file and i can see that a claim was made today for the audio unit.
It is currently being assessed, the audio system is covered under the warranty subject to T&C.
You should have an outcome shortly.

John

Thank you very much for your help and prompt replies will wait to hear from Range Ford.
Regards John Watt

Simon A.
Simon A. · Integrity Extended Warranties

How do I know if my policy us under absolute or endurance

Paul
Paul

Mine says absolute on my policy document

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Simon, It will be stated on your policy documents.
If you are still unsure please contact or office and our team will be more than happy to help.
03 9723 6177
Alex

rebel68
rebel68 · Integrity Extended Warranties

Hi
Purchased endurance warranty. Six months later we were rear ended in an accident and my car written off. Can I transfer to my next vehicle if either purchase through a yard or private.
Or can I cancel and get pro rate refunded

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Rebel68, Sorry to hear about your car.
Please contact our office with your warranty number and we will be able to assist you with this enquiry.
claims@iwarranty.com.
Alex

Simon Abell.
Simon Abell.  · Integrity Extended Warranties

Question. Hi. I have purchased your product from Peugeot Perth, WA. in conjunction with a used car, in October 2020. The product is complete motor vehicle warranty number IDCOM037432. Today I took my car to John Patrick Prestige Cars in Port Macquarie NSW for inspection and possible repair. I mentioned that the car is covered by this warranty, should I wish to make a claim for a perceived repair. I was told that John Patrick Prestige Cars do not honor your companies product. Please confirm that your warrant product is claimable Australia wide, as this was the condition it was sold to me.
Please advise. Thank you.

Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Simon, Thank you for your question.
Our warranty is valid Australia wide and i will have a member of our claims department contact you to discuss your concerns.
David

Get an answer from our members and Integrity Extended Warranties representatives

Select a listing for your question