Verifiediwarranty.com.au

1,305 reviews
Mark E.
Mark E.

Happy with Integrity

I was very satisfied with the service, there was an initial issue, where the dodgy dealership that sold the warranty neglected to pay or register my policy. Once that was resolved the claim was processed extremely quickly. Show details ·  1
Will.H
Will.H
  Endurance

Decline absolutely everything, even what they cover

Submitted warranty claim through the mechanics, gave an instant decline to it despite repairs being under the specified parts and components list which was provided. Little to no contact has been provided after that with no functional reasoning behind why it was declined other then “outside of what the warranty covers”, scam of a company Show details
Mat
Mat
  Fair Incentive Absolute

Very fast, supportive & worked between myself and my micanic to get approval
Stefan F.
Stefan F.

great service

very quick and accurate service, very happy customer, will recommend strongly. Show details ·  1
Niall
Niall
  Fair Incentive Absolute

good speedy resolution to validity of warranty

when my car was in for regular servicfe faults were found with the a/c and struts in the boot. initially warranty was refused until i provided evidence to the insurer that the conditions of the extended warranty were still valid and had not been breached. when I did this warranty was restored immediatly and i received a follow up phone call to notify me of this.. I am happy with the service Show details ·  1
Nick
Nick 2 posts

Very pleased

Excellent, efficient and easy communication. Quick approval process. Very pleased with the process overall. Show details ·  1
Darren T
Darren TPerth, WA2 posts

Very Usfull Service

This service was very usefully when I needed it. My air con compressor failed in my car, I had to send it to 3 mechanics to diagnose the issue. After this integrety got involved and the problem was resolved and paid for. Show details ·  1
Mick B.
Mick B.

Too Easy

Was a really easy, stress free process. Mechanic submitted the application on Friday, we had the approval on Monday. Could not ask for better service. Show details ·  1
Kieran
Kieran

Good cover

Would have given 5 stars, only gave 4 due to lack of repairers in my area. Fast to act once quotes were given. Approved claim within days. Show details ·  1
Kez
KezSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Absolute

Claim made and approved within hours

Claim was dealt with swiftly. Approved within few hours. No issues Show details ·  1
Dean Lyddy
Dean LyddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Claim satisfaction

Great friendly customer service. Very happy with the result of the claim. Show details ·  1
Gurbaj singh brar
Gurbaj singh brar

Absolutely worth it warranty

The helped me very quickly, and they are very professional Show details ·  1
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth getting

Great service and communication. Didn’t have to wait long till everything got approved. Got my car back within a few days. Show details ·  1
Ryan P.
Ryan P.Perth, WA2 posts

Very satisfied

E-Brake handle malfunctioned within 12 months of buying used car, fixed through Integrity with no issues whatsoever. 0 out of pocket expense, they even reminded me that I shouldn't be paying for the diagnostic fee that the dealership tried to push onto me. Maintain your vehicle regularly through a workshop and keep a history of it to reference when asked after submitting a claim. Show details ·  1
Lorraine
LorraineCanberra 2600, ACT

Highly recommended

Very professional and no messing around very satisfied with there work highly recommend Show details ·  1
Juliette
Juliette2 posts
  Fair Incentive Endurance

Great and quick to respond and approve claims when needed most !! Show details ·  1

Christopher P.
Christopher P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth the money!

Bought the Level B plan for my car, and unfortunately have had to use it within the first few months of owning the car. However, Integrity are great, their communication is really good, the level of cover is great, and the overall process is simple and fast enough. The terms and conditions make it clear what exactly is covered, and the customer support team are helpful in answering any questions. I've had two claims approved for the maximum amount for those parts, so it's absolutely worth the money. Show details ·  1
Isha S.
Isha S.

Would recommend!

Had a great experience with the team and the claim was processed very quickly without any issues or problems encountered. Show details ·  1
Jeffrey Showler
Jeffrey ShowlerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC12 posts

Very Fast, and Prompt Approval Outcome of Claim

I have a 3 Year Extended Used Car Warranty, till July 2026 - Unfortunately I had to Make a Very large in the Thousands of Dollars Claim, Claim was Submitted to Integrity Car Warranty, and within or less then 34 Hours Claim Was Fully Approved and I Received a Phone Call, and Repairer also got Notified that Claim had been Fully Approved Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Highly recommended

We have had excellent service with our Integrity Warranty. We have claimed for a few repairs that were covered, and we received a quick response, normally within 24 hours, by phone or email advising the progress of the claim, and the outcome.
Integrity have lived up to their name, and we would recommend them for Warranty Insurance. Show details ·  1
brett holmes
brett holmes

quick and helpful

just recently purchased a car with the integrity extended warranty, as I soon as I had an issue they dealt with the issue straight away and were more than happy to help. its a good surprise to still see companies over such a great service. Show details ·  1
Liam R.
Liam R.

Review

Quick descion time, friendly staff and simple process great service Show details ·  1
Nigel M
Nigel MSouth East Queensland, QLD
Sheldon
SheldonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

These guys are really helpful and easy to deal with
100% Recommend Show details ·  1
paul i.
paul i.6 posts
Integrity Extended Warranties   DM

Hi Paul, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Your feedback is very important to us and we take all complaints very seriously. We have reached out to you privately as we would love to find a resolution.
Warm regards,
Declan

K_Hardes
K_HardesMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Professional Service

"Wow, I couldn't be happier with my car extended warranty from Integrity Extended Warranties! Their customer service is top-notch. It's so easy to get in touch with them whenever I have a question or concern. They're always prompt in their responses and provide clear and helpful information. Plus, the approval process was lightning fast! I was amazed at how quickly they got everything sorted out. Highly recommend them for anyone looking for a hassle-free and reliable car extended warranty. " Show details ·  1

Matthew
MatthewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Do not waste your money.
Our BMW dealership lodged a claim on our behalf for three items to be fixed with our car - all were rejected immediately. The items that are covered are very narrow and they will always find a way to wriggle out of paying. Show details
Cj bez
Cj bezSydney, NSW

Good warranty after service

Good warranty after service and easy claims process. Do note in relation to my transfer case replacement claim they did approve to only replace a second hand part. Show details ·  1
Jireh
JirehGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Endurance

Thank you Jesus for integrity warranty

Integrity came in clutch fixing all the issues I had Show details ·  1
Dave
Dave3 posts

POOR Performance

Bought a car from Melville Subaru last March. Called out an aircon fault on purchase from the dealer. Melville Subaru did the best they could and has been fine for 6 months. now the fault has returned. Contacted Melville they said it is not their responsibility it is Integrity responsibility. I did get a call from Integrity and explain all the issues. I have reached out to a qualified Mechanic and have had full inspection and paperwork completed at my expense, The claim is all of $2000 and have been advised due to a line in the agreement they are not covering the repair. I plan to take this to the next level.

NOT WORTH THE PAPER or WASTE OF TIME IN EMAIL. Show details

Martha M.
Martha M.
  Fair Incentive Endurance

Great service and support from the team. Quick response and communication with my mechanic Show details ·  1
Dad
DadPerth, WA2 posts

Must have !!

Iwarranty is the best so lucky an happy I went through these guys Show details ·  1
007Dan
007DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great produxt

The service for a claim is seamless, and clear what is required from the beginning to the end, there approved service providers are familiar with the process. The claims (I have had 2 now) are always approved within the timeframes that they give. Show details ·  1
Roy scully
Roy scullyHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Endurance

Great service very easy and efficient

Had to make a clam after vehicle was inspected.They explained everything very clearly and acted properly. Show details ·  1
robert
robertSouth East Queensland, QLD
Richard N.
Richard N.
  Integrity Extended Warranties

Nice scam you got going guys. We fell for it!

Bought a 2nd hand car with IWarranty’s cover. 2 months later, the engine light comes on, we go to IWarranty’s designated garage and follow all the protocols. Needless to say they declined our application.
Now we have to spend $1700 on repairs and have a warranty that ain’t worth the paper it’s written on.
Don’t expect any customer service or financial assistance with this company! Show details

Rosalyn
RosalynVictoria2 posts

Fast and efficient

Claim approved within hours for the full amount allocated towards the cost of my transmission Show details ·  1
Jess T.
Jess T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

They where nice and pleasant to talk to and it was fast thanks guy Show details ·  1
Jayant Solanki
Jayant SolankiNortheast, VIC
  Verified Endurance

If you want peice of mind, please have this extented warranty!!

I had a issue with my car, it vibrated a little bit, i decided to get it checked with a mechanic. Next thing I know I need pay $8,3310. Thankfully I had the warranty with Integrity, and they without any question or hassale approved my claim. And I am so thakfull for that. Integrity team please keep up this great support you provide to your coustomers!! Show details ·  1
Emma N.
Emma N.

Amazing service

Fabulous and quick response which is what you want when you need your car on the road asap Show details ·  1