Integrity Extended Warranties

Integrity Extended Warranties (page 3 of 19)

Endurance, Absolute

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (173)
    • 1-2 weeks (36)
    • 2-4 weeks (16)
    • 1-2 months (6)
    • 3+ months (6)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (203) · No (34)
Mell N.

Mell N.Sydney, NSW

Awesome!!!

Fast, reliable and also very prompt. I would so definitely recommend to everyone as it's been an easy experience. Was very happy with the service I received so thank you

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thank you Mell, it was our pleasure to help you out with your claim.

Robyn Plowman

Robyn PlowmanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Support

Person on phone was very clear with instructions on how to proceed with our warranty claim and it was actually much simpler than we thought.
Process took about 1-2 weeks which we were happy with- we have been with Integrity for just over 12 months now.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thanks Robyn, we are happy to hear that the process was simple for you. We appreciate you taking the time to leave the feedback
David

Great Service and a Positive Attitude!

Quick reply times, customer satisfaction, great communication and all questions answered. Had some difficulty with choosing the right mechanic for the repairs and they found the perfect one in a short amount of time.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thank you Byron for your nice words, we value our mechanical partners who do a great job.

Steve D.

Steve D.Perth, WA

Best Ever

I have been with Integrity for almost 3 years. Very easy to set up - the dealer did all the work!
I have made about 5 claims during this time, and all claims were handled in a quick and professional manner. If not for Integrity, I would now be suffering financial hardship due to the expensive nature of the repairs. I will definitely have Integrity insurance with my next car. 5 Stars!

Hi Steve,
We are glad to of been there for you during these unfortunate incidents. Thank you for your feedback

Ryan.O

Ryan.OSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Life saver!

So glad I have this warranty, tough times and can't afford to have my car off the road or pay for repairs myself. Claim was approve and car back in the road in 24 hours. The staff were all super helpful.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Ryan, I've passed on your kind words to our team

Tammie

TammieFar North Queensland, QLD

This is perfect you guys are wonderful

You guys were wonderful and was very helpful thank you I appreciate the help you guys have given me thank you so much at least I know that I can rely on you guys for next time thanks once again

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thank you Tammie for your lovely feedback

Kathy

Kathy

Relieved l had the Platinum coverage.

My BMW Z4 had a fuel pump failure under warranty. After talking to almost all of their staff numerous times l found them courteous & polite. Problem solved. Such nice people.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Kathy, We love our claims team and we appreciate you calling them out.
Anna

Fast and true to their policies.

Made a claim and after sending in proof of service documents, the claim was successful in 24 hours. Great warranty for first cars or old second hand cars. would recommend.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Thanks Ethan for the feedback, I'll be sure to pass onto our team

Hannah

HannahPeel, WA

Great product!

Lodged a claim following a faulty alternator. The claim process was quick and easy and after the mechanic had assessed the problem, I got the go - ahead within 24 hours. Great service!

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Hannah, it sounds like our team and the mechanic worked efficiently to get you back on the road quickly. Thanks for the feedback.

shanjan

shanjanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Skeptical at First, Proved Wrong

I had an issue with the cooling fan of my Jaguar XF. I had purchased this extended warranty 2 years back when I purchased the car. I thought like most other companies, they would find some loopholes to not process my claim. But to my surprise It was processed pretty fast. Would definitely recommend.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Shanjan, its great that your first experience was a good one with us and that your Jag is back on the road

Summer

SummerFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service. Professional, friendly and prompt.

So glad we opted to cover our BMW for 5 yrs with Integrity Warranty. We purchased the car 6 months ago and have just had our alternator replaced using our warranty. We couldn't fault the whole process with Integrity. Super fast approval. We had our car back within 2 days of approval. Excellent customer service from the Integrity team. They were friendly and helpful throughout. It was totally hassle free. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Integrity.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Summer, thank you for your nice words. We are pleased that you had a hassle free experience.

Andy R.

Andy R.Perth

Waste of money - totally unreasonable.

Purchased a second hand i30 and an Integrity warranty. After a year found that the car had developed an engine knock and needed a new engine. not the dealer's fault, not our fault, an internal engine failure. Integrity denied the claim as the car hadn't been serviced sufficiently before our purchase, we needed the dealership manager to intervene on our behalf, finally got a good result, a new engine. The car had a 100 point safety check prior to sale and was fit for purpose when sold, what the hell is an extended warranty for if it doesn't cover issues post sale?

Antony2525

Antony2525Sydney, NSW

Deny cover engine part failure

Hi Antony,
Thanks for speaking with us and allowing us the opportunity to look into this for you, our team will be in contact again as soon as possible.

Ken boxall

Ken boxallMurray Region, NSW

Follow up on existing post ie integrity car care

After a couple of days young lady by the name if [Name Removed] chased up my warranty claim n had a satisfactory result the young lady in question went above n beyond true customer service at its best thanks [Name Removed] great great work on behalf of integrity

Hi Ken,
Thanks so much for your review, we are glad that you were able to have one of our team be able to work with you to achieve a good outcome.

Courtney

CourtneySydney, NSW

Best people to talk to, they were amazing at handling my service

Best people to talk to, they were amazing at handling my service, my policy was a good value, it has only taken about a week to get my claim approved

Hi Courtney,
Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy you found value in our product and services. We are also happy to see we were able to assist you with your claim.
Kind Regards
Nicole

Riani

RianiSydney, NSW

Easy Stress Free Claims Process

Clear communication on what was needed from us (documentation/ invoices)
Courtesy calls to update us on what was going on
After claim was approved, the repairer advised us the vehicle will be ready in 48 hours.

Absolute breeze to deal with.

Hi Riani,
Thank you for leaving us a review, we are glad to hear that your claims experience was a breeze!
Nicole.

Slim

SlimPerth, WA

Good value

Bought the vehicle Oct 2020, had fuel sensor issue , took a bit of to & fro between mechanic and integrity but it got sorted for repair, on repair it was identified Oil Cooler was faulty, Mechanic made call to Integrity and issue sorted quickly and efficiently. Would recommend extended warranty to anybody.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Slim, good news that the fault was able to be identified and fixed. Thank you for your feedback

Ali S.

Ali S.Perth, WA

Smooth Claim Approval on extended warranty

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Ali, We are glad that the warranty was able to help you with your BMW. We appreciate your honest feedback which will help us continue to improve our customer service.
David

Would Give Zero Stars If I Could!

Still going back and forth...the people in your call centre do not know what they are talking about...clearly given a script to follow I would assume?
We were without our car for 3 weeks because our amazing extended warranty covered practically nothing. Even when the policy states that it did, they still wriggled their way out of it.
No one replies to you...they ignore your emails or when they do reply, they are snarky.
Would avoid an extended warranty with Integrity at all costs...so not worth the toll it takes on your mental health.

Peter1969

Peter1969South East Queensland, QLD

Definitely not good . Modern day non service. Loop holes fine print and generally annoying.

ICC CSIntegrity Extended Warranties

Hi Peter, we are looking into your feedback and will be in contact today

See all Integrity Extended Warranties reviews