Integrity Extended Warranties

Integrity Extended Warranties (page 4 of 19)

Endurance, Absolute

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (172)
    • 1-2 weeks (36)
    • 2-4 weeks (15)
    • 1-2 months (6)
    • 3+ months (6)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (201) · No (34)
Renee Maddison

Renee MaddisonPerth, WA

Quick Friendly Service

Purchased a vehicle that only came with a months warranty - had a turbo and coolerbox issue. Integrity Warranty was Quick to respond and customer service is great! Overall recommend Integrity Warranty.

Hi Renee,
Thanks for leaving us a review, we are happy to have been able to assist you with your claim quickly and that you have found our team to have great customer service throughout your experience!

Ethan

EthanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rorted

Paid over $8000 for a car through a dealer, purchased extended warranty. 18 months later, no car. Warranty wouldn’t pay first claim after 5 weeks saying parts wasn’t covered. 18 months later oil has engine filings in it, need replacement engine. $5600 later. Refuse to cover because I only did the manufacturers service, not the six months service. Do it get ex warranty they are not with it.

Hi Ethan, '
Thank you for sharing your feedback, we apologise for the frustrations you have experienced during your claim. Could you please message us your full name, warranty contract number and best contact details.

Chang L.

Chang L.Victoria

Efficient and good service

Efficient service. Just need your mechanic make a report and the company will get back to you in 24hrs to notify if the claim can be made. Simple and easy. Approval reference number – 104417

Hi Chang,
Thanks for your 5 star review, we are very happy you found value in our product and services. Thank you for sharing your claims experience, our team members appreciate your feedback.
Anna

Ellen

EllenSouth West, WA

easy an prompt communication

Recently made a claim which was rejected then second application was approved the process was quick and very easy. Thank you so much to the team at Integrity for making this process complete.

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for your feedback, We're so glad to see that the process was quick and easy for you and resulted in a positive outcome.
Anna.

Would rate 0 if possible.

I’ve made 3 claims in the past year, and all three were declined and dismissed almost immediately, costing me almost more in repairs than I paid for the car. Would never use again. Pointless.

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Definitely Excellent Value

The absolute parts and labour vehicle warranty that I purchased through Integrity was very easy to setup. The dealer I purchased my used vehicle from did all the hard work I just had to sign on the dotted line and pay the money. A reasonable fee for five years warranty on my make of car.
I have made two claims since purchasing the warranty and in both instances the claim has been accepted within 48 hours and resolved in a reasonable time.
I have had the policy for 12 months and would expect if I have to claim again I would receive the same excellent service as I’ve received to date.
Really glad I purchased the Integrity policy.
Greg.

Hi Greg,
Thank you for leaving us 5 Star Review, We're happy to hear such great feedback about the products and services provided to you.

Good Customer Service

Once fault was identified by the garage my claim was approved almost immediately. Work was completed without delay. I was contacted by Integrity advising me of these steps . Useful to have a warranty on an older car for some piece of mind but of course you need to have your vehicle regularly maintained.

Hi Vin,
Thanks for leaving us your feedback, It's great to see that you claim was processed quickly and that our team maintained contact with you throughout.

Adrian Hunt

Adrian HuntGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting Service

They should be ashamed to call themselves Integrity Car Care when they have no integrity at all. I bought a car that the previous owner paid about $7,000 for 12 months warranty & still had 9 months remaining. I called up after a couple of months (still 5 months remaining) only to be told because I didn’t do it within 7 days they’ve cancelled it. Apparently it’s in their fine print.

Making claims fast and easy

Recently made a claim and the process was quick and very easy! Wouldn't use anybody else, best in the business! Thank you so much to the team at Integrity for making this process seamless and stress free.

Hi Alexander,
Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We are so glad to hear you found the process quick and easy,

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast approval with an email and phone call as well

Fast approval with an email and phone call as well, would happily ask for their assistance again should i ever need to help again! Such a friendly and useful team!

Hi Ash,
We're happy to hear that you had a quick turn around time for you claim and found our claims team friendly and helpful.
Nicole.

Claim

Recently made claim on my vehicle. Huge thank you to Simone for helping me through the process. Fast, efficient and stress free. Service from this company is outstanding. Thank you for making my life a little easier. Thanks Simone you were a gem.

Hi Angela,
Thank you for leaving a 5 Star review. We are really happy to see this kind of feedback from our customers! I have passed along your kind words to the team.
Nicole

If I could give zero stars I would

Had a service on my car and was advised by my mechanic that the radiator was leaking and advised to have it replaced. Contacted Integrity re this. After providing all the required documentation was in formed by them that a radiator is not covered under this policy (even though policy clearly staes that it is).
They informed me that it was "fair ware & tear" !!!!
What a waste of money this policy is. Buyer beware, dont touch INTEGRITY !!

Hi Rob,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please contact our Internal Disputes and Resolution Team on 1800 357 227 or private message us your Warranty number so we can contact yourself.

Rob
Rob

Waste of money

Don’t waste your money they won’t cover anything They’re just a big scam and won’t fix your car like they didn’t to my car . so don’t waste your money i

Susan S

Susan SAU

Warranty Claim Starter Motor

Highly recommend this company to others looking for a little bit of reassurance when purchasing a second hand vehicle. Although hesitate to take the warranty out when I purchased my used vehicle very happy I did.

Dear Susan,
Thank so much for your 5 star review, we're happy to hear that you have found value in the Warranty purchased.

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

very quick to respond with either phone calls and emails. professional advice and solutions to reduce my stress hugely.

The policy is complementary with the car purchased and set up automatically.
I lodged the claims twice and both times took less than 48 hours.
13months
haven't tried roadside assistance yet.

Dear Tina,
Thank you for leaving us a review, we're happy to see you've had quick responses to both your claims!

Find out how Integrity Extended Warranties compares to other Car Insurance

Garbage Company with terrible staff and customer service

Lube awful

A joke of a company with staff who do not give a single crap.

Mostly efficient

I once wasn't covered for damages on my car caused on wear-and-tear parts, even tho those damages were caused by damaged parts that had to be covered. They will look for every detail to reject the claim but when there is none they are pretty fast in approving repairs. I had to rent a car while mine was being repaired and they were pretty fast in reimbursing the money.

Dear Martin,
Thank you for you review. We're grateful to hear your feedback, it greatly improves our ability to provide a service to our customers. We are also glad to see that you had a quick turn around time for your claim.
Nicole.

KitchenPhill

KitchenPhillNortheast, VIC

Claim process was smooth

I recently had to avail myself with requesting a claim for repairs on our beloved Land Rover, went smoothly and was timely as we were on holidays. Thanks for your service.

Hi Kitchenphill,
Thanks for leaving us a review! Its great to see feedback like yours, we're so happy you were able to get back to your holidays!

Approved fast

Fast approval with an email and phone call as well, they source their own parts to keep costs down and reply back to the repairer straight away as well. Will take this policy with next car too

Hi Melinda,
Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy you found value in our product and services. Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, our team members appreciate your feedback.

Glad I had it.

Policy fixed an issue in the first few months of owning my car.
Staff were friendly and helpful and resolved any issues i had and were communicative throughout.
Very glad I took this policy out.

Hi Jrod,
Thank you for sharing your claims experiences, we appreciate your feedback.
Kind Regards