Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 2 of 127)

4.7 from 2,526 reviews

1,941

Marie B

Marie BVictoria

Very good

I was happy using the website, also got a quick answer over the phone as one of my documents wasn’t easy to be read properly . Once check my application was successful.

Efficient

Accurate and quick, would recommend, easy to organise and submit required information. Very user friendly, with a very prompt response, which was great as I thought it may take much longer.

Richard M

Richard MPerth, WA

Good system just takes a long time

I completed the application on 17th September and check came back on 1st October on the plus side was kept up to date with emails advising it was being processed

Fast and efficient

Fast turn around. Got my check within 3 hours! Easy application process and price was reasonable. I'm really happy with the process and service. Would recommend to anyone. Happy customer.

JenJen

JenJenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and simple

I found the process very easy to do. Good communication when extra information was needed. I expected to have to wait a couple of days for the check to complete, but was surprised that it only took a couple of hours.

Beverley JeanP

Beverley JeanPHunter Region, NSW

Very good service

I needed this check fairly quickly and was not disappointed. I found it quite easy to comply with what was required , had a few hiccups with the downloading of documents to start with but then completed everything easily . Thank you

Laura A.

Laura A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and efficient

I found the process easy to use and very quick with my results. The easy format to follow was user friendly for anyone to apply their details into without too too much hassle.

user friendly site

I had to re-submit a couple of documents, but that was due to an expired licence. I also submitted an incorrect ID document which was not Australian as per the instruction

Very quick and easy

Good website, very helpful to those in urgent need. Don’t have to wait in the queue very reliable, i had mine after 24 hrs. So thankful that found this website.

Excellent online service

Very easy to follow and clear instructions on what to submit. Good to be kept updated on the progress of my application. Got my certificate within 24 hours. Very pleased!

Very convenient

Very convenient . Easy and quick. Very helpful.easy to follow - good follow up when I left something out. Very quickly processed.
and a good list of documents that could be used. didn't time out which was helpful as i had to scan some documents.

WendieW

WendieWNortheast, VIC

easy to follow

So time efficient

Received my check in less than 24 hours! Was a very easy and simple process! The application took less than 15 minutes to complete. I was very impressed by the process.

MichaelK

MichaelKSoutheast, SA

Stress free

User friendly and very easy to do,was easy to upload photo's and documents.i made an error and was notified straight away ,was easy to fix .Mine took 36 hours would of been 24 hours if i hadn't made an error.

Yazmin 66

Yazmin 66Northeast, VIC

Wonderful that we can do this on line helps out emenaclly

Was terrific when you just take photos and send through was nice pick and easy and I recon if I need to call for any help they would be wonderful to help out

perfect

I was waiting for more than 7 working days to get the responds back and it is all right, some times for members of my family no more than one or two days.

Lovina DjenaS

Lovina DjenaSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast delivery.

Fast delivery. I received the police check in less than 24 hours. The website and application process is easy and straight forward. Good customer service and staff was helpful when needed assistance and advice.

H Fleming

H FlemingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy service

The application form instructions were easy to follow and the staff were available on the spot to answer a question I had. I would have preferred the certificate to have the rules and regulations on another page though.

Davy

DavyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and reliable police check website.

Fast result and feedback, I got mine done in less then 24 hours. The staff also friendly and helpful when you need assistance. The website is simple and straight forward. I would recommend to people who need fast and reliable online police check.

Excellent fast service

Application was simple to complete. Delivery of the Police Clearance was less than 24 hours. This is very good customer service. Would recommend your service to anyone seeking a check.

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Kell

Kellasked

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kell,

The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check.

Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure.

Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them.

You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website.

Kind Regards,