Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 2 of 130)

4.7 from 2,584 reviews

1,983

tina bartolini

tina bartoliniSydney, NSW

It's easy to use

It's clear and quite easy to use, I was guided in filling up the questionnaire after I submitted with some missing information. The document needed was sent in good time

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Professional and efficient service. Highly recommended.

The process was straight forward, user friendly and efficient. I received confirmation within 24 hours of submitting my application. The whole process was easy to follow and easy to complete. Excellent service.

Good professional prompt service

Service was provided promptly (better than advertised times) and professionally. Phone staff were knowledgeable and courteous. I would definitely use this service in the future if necessary and recommend it highly.

PatrickH

PatrickHVictoria

Keep me up dated with time frame, good commitment

Emails sent to me for up dates and any extra information regarding my application, good contact it was easy to find and information on email made it easy to fill out

Teesh45

Teesh45Western Australia

Fast return

Needed this for a job, had it all completed and returned in under an hour. Would definitely recommend using this provider.
Will be using them again that is for sure

Helpful staff

The whole process was easy. My documents were hard to provide. Called the customer support and was put in the right direction as to what exactly I had to supply.

DhananjayaD

DhananjayaDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to Use

Easy to use and very good turn around time. The system is very user friendly. I didn't have issues in following the steps and the responsiveness was very food by the officer in charge of my case.

quick and reliable service

It was very easy to follow the steps in order for filling out a police check and extremely quick and a efficient way of the response when I had submitted the police check form

RiadhM

RiadhMSydney, NSW

Very good

Very happy good and fast service excellent result i will give it 10 out of 10 and i will recommend to all the people i know applying was very easy and simple to follow

AndrewY

AndrewYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very happy

Very happy how I found the resulting product. Initially I thought that it was going to be complicated, but after getting all the relevant facts that they wanted it went smoothly.

Totally efficient

Thanks to Intercheck I was able to get my results very quickly and I was able to deal directly with a person over the phone when I had made an error.Great service. Thanks

RCWong

RCWongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fairly easy to follow

On the whole it was quite easy to use, The only reservation I have is that after a certain stage, I could not go quit to do something else. I am also not sure why the photo taken should be not more than a hour ago. I was also quite pleased that Intercheck bothered to keep me informed of the progress of my police check.

CraigR

CraigRCentral Queensland, QLD

to access my details for a new job

i needed this for my new job and its a fantastic service that helped me all the way through to get the job and gave me confidence that nobody has used my criteria

GraceD

GraceDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

extreemely professional and efficient.

simple and easy to follow. I was very happy with how quick this team was to respond back. As my computer skills are limited I was surprised at how easy the application was to follow and use. Im very happy with the outcome,

Excellent Service

I definitely would recommend this service to anyone who needs a police check, their form was easy to use and I received my certificate with accurate information within a few hours. Thank you

Very good service

It is quick and convenient. Report the detail very often. The email is very good and quickly. Hope the service is last longer time. Thank you very much. Have a nice day

Using Intercheck

Online instructions were clear and easy to follow. When a difficulty completing the application form arose, a phone message to the Help Line led to a quick resolution of the problem thanks to a courteous customer representative.

Sue

Sue

Perfect

I like the fact that this process can be done online and if you have all the required documentation the process is very quick. The identification required is very thorough.

Chas_Wood

Chas_WoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Using Intercheck to process a Victorian Police check

googling how to produce a Victoria police police check gave me this link out of several available. I really couldn't spend a great deal of time reading all the variations available and several other options came up for National police check which was not what I wanted.
Once the details were input and pdf's of the identity documents were scanned and attached, the process was extremely quick and provided to the business where I was volunteering, like same or next day.

EdwardT

EdwardTPerth, WA

Time saver

Absolutely recommend using you guys
I am applying for a new job at the moment so getting the Police clearance through as quickly as possible is very important
Working on various minesites it is common to work on Gold sites as well as iron ore so Police Clearances are essential for access

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Kell

Kellasked

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kell,

The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check.

Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure.

Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them.

You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website.

Kind Regards,