Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 2 of 121)

4.7 from 2,416 reviews

Easy fast results

Fast results, it took some time to upload ID documents however once submitted, received notification of Police Check within 2 hours. I would recommend this service if you require urgent results.

Very quick

A little fiddly to get all the documents scanned in, but on the whole the process was quick and very straightforward. Turn around was very quick. Any issues were clearly explained

Easy process

This police clearance cert was easy to obtain by following the simple requirements and steps. I was surprised at how quickly it was completed and emailed back to me. I had it the same day I completed the check.

Police Check

The process of applying online for a Police Check was seamless, straightforward and uploading identification documents was easy. The layout of the application form was clear and concise. Very happy.

Very quick and easy!

We required a police check for a number of our staff for a new project. We were very happy with the quick turnaround time and easy to use system. Highly recommended.

Good and effective service

Good service. Helped me in work. Website is simple easy and secure. Easy to use and understandable to common man. Thankyou very much for help and keep good work. Cheers!

Professional

Easy to understand the whole process. Very prompt with the results. Very well explained instructions. I was unable to upload my photographs but I went to the Post Office, sent all info registered and the whole process was within a week of my application.

great email writing

I found dealing with this company very good. The emails l received regarding time delay were very well written and the process was very smooth and reasonably quick. Thank you.

Great

It is easy to use, fast to apply for, if the check is being delayed for any reason they contact you and let you know. It was great customer service.

Communication

Very effective communication from the team. I was constantly being updated with the progress of my police check as it was taking longer than usual which was due to my personal details having very close similarities as someone else

Quick and easy

All done in a matter of hours. I had the necessary documents already scanned from recent university applications so it was just a matter of uploading them which took next to no time and next thing I know I received an email with the certificate.

Fast & Efficient

Fast & Official response as needed same before I could commence a job. Easy to navigate online. Had all requested documentation & had no problem submitting. Any issues quickly sorted as a text & email alerted me of same. Highly recommend.

Timely closed loop service

Further information needed was feedbacked the same night I submitted the request. Hence, resolved and results were sent soon after it was provided. Would recommend them for speedy response and results! Awesome service!

Convenient 24hr application

Application can be made anytime of day or night. No long queues at the post office to contend with. Fast and easy to use. Progression emails & SMS huge bonus. Thoroughly recommend this service.

Fast, Efficient.

I gathered all of the information over a couple of days, got certified copies etc.
I loaded it all onto the site and had my Police check 24 hours later. Easy.

Fast and reliable service

I was not sure my police check would be completed in less than 48 hours but I had my results in less than 24 even though I made a mistake.

Fast and easy

This service is really efficient, easy and quick to do. Really easy on a mobile phone to upload the necessary documents. The instant feedback is great and turn around excellent. If only other government services were this easy to find and deal with. Thank you.

Great service. Love the reminder email.

Really helpful service. Highly recommended. The email reminder and text reminder was great. The forms to complete were simple and easy to understand. Sending the ID forms was no problem. I would recommend this service to others.

Fast professional service.

I submitted my application in the morning and submitted all the relative documents that where asked for. I was keep up to date with the process via sms and email and received my certificate around mid day. I can say the service was nothing short of brilliant.
Well done and thank you.

Efficient with great communication

There was a delay in my check, but I was kept informed every step of the way. I have already sent my son the details for his pre-move to WA check.

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??
I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems. Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?
Hi Kell, The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check. Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure. Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them. You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website. Kind Regards, Will - InterCheck Australia