Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 2 of 159)

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple process

Needed check so I can perform duties with a charity. Thanks for your help. Have passed on to numerous members of our rotary group to use the same. All are going to use

MikeK

MikeKGippsland, VIC

Fast and efficient service! Very easy to use website which explained every step,
I was kept informed of the process by email and text so felt well informed at all times.

Voluntary Work Check

Was fast but required too much data. Too many questions. Given that I have used this service before, I shouldn't need to provide so much repeated information to complete my order

Ruby

RubyPerth, WA

Saves time

Doing Police Clearance on-line saves having to drive to Police Dpt. But be prepared with all relevant paperwork & a current photo, (100 points ID) scanned for attachment with application. Certificate was cleared & emailed quickly.

VickieH

VickieHMid West, WA

Excellent service

Intercheck provide a Fast and accurate service. Providing reliability to people requiring their clearance for employment purposes. I needed my clearance fairly urgently for a job application process - intercheck didn’t let me down.

CarmenW

CarmenWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Police clearance.

Accurate and Punctual
The results reached me sooner than I expected. Our team was pleasantly surprised and we we able to continue our work without further delay. The safety of children is our priority.

MarcelP

MarcelPPerth, WA

God format

Good website and easy to use. Took a lot longer than I expected as I had a previous police clearance with WorkPro which came in a bit faster. I thought having done a check before, that this time it was going to be quicker. It wasn't. Other than that not bad.

Rohit

RohitSydney, NSW

This is perfect! Can't live without it.

Very easy with No issues at all, loved that I could pause it and come back to it. very easy process and fast return of the check straight to my email which was great. Would recommend to others.

Brea Ebsary

Brea EbsaryVictoria

Great

nasim

nasimPerth, WA

takes very long to process!!!

it takes too long to get results, they keep telling you to wait and it will be done within 2-5 business when actually they do it in a month or even over!!! terrible experience

It was good and very quick.

The questions were for reasonably clear. The only problem I had was the photo capture did not give a very clear photograph of the documents. It was a very quick response.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price and brilliant speed of results.

Very impressed with the great price and super impressed with the speed I received my report.
After I paid for the Service and provided the required information I received my report back within a few hours...that is the best I have ever had from any provider. Well done InterCheck Australia

Cherie H.

Cherie H.North-West & West coast, TAS

Good service

Very satisfied with the service, was kept informed when things took a little longer and website easy to navigate. Generally easy process though took longer in my case. Would recommend.

Meghna NishitM

Meghna NishitMSydney, NSW

Great

It was quick, easy and simple to get my police check done. It was done within 24hrs. Software was uncomplicated and instructions easy to follow. Happy with service. Thank you.

Darryl P

Darryl PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Police check

Police check easy to apply for and it was quick received it the next day . Very handy will use again in the future. Very handy for applying for a job when needed.

Nicoleta T

Nicoleta TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Next day result-perfect

I have applied at 7pm and I had it delivered in my email inbox next day. Reliable, safe and very convenient ( I used my iPad).
I will definitely use it again.

Errol HOODS

Errol HOODSWestern Australia

This is a perfect and quick System.

Very quick service if you have all yr documents ready. It can be a drag if you don’t submit all yr documents.
I will definitely use Intercheck every time I need a Police Check.

Very good servicer

A very good system and very quick turn around ,i have always used this system many times, great and professional service ,providing ongoing updates on progress of application. I would recommended it to everyone

MarionS

MarionSPerth, WA

Professional Service

A very professional service, providing ongoing updates on progress of application. High standard of integrity for proof of identity assessment . Process logical and feedback provided in a timely manner. Employer was impressed with standard.

very good system

easy system to use, very good response time, reasonable price structure. it seems that the world has become more complex and the requirements for this type check could be much more simplified, how ever the Goverment,s have their Agender we just have to deal with it.

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives