Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 2 of 155)

4.7 from 3,098 reviews

3,099 reviews
Arjav

ArjavPerth, WA

Quick service and very friendly staff

Best place to get service.
It was very easy and quick.
If you stuck somewy their friendly staff assistant you.
I have already recommend to my many friend who want their police check

RDG

RDGSydney, NSW

Easy Process to follow, excellent for busy business operators

Easy, guided process to follow, excellent for busy business operators. Quick response time and good phone back up if or when required. I have no problem recommending them to anyone.

Very easy to use

I found the Police check very easy to do. I had my documents with me so I easily did it all in less than 30 mins. It also cost less than I thought it would. Would definitely recommend.

Thuy Viem Trynh P

Thuy Viem Trynh PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect! Can’t live without it.

I needed a police check for my business and I am amazed how fast I got my certificate back in a few days with accurate results. It was easy, efficient and great service.

Seifudin AdamI

Seifudin AdamIGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to use

I need a police history check for My employment and I am happy that I received my police check so quick.easy to use online and Excellent costumers service Thank you

Efficient

I needed a police history check for employment purposes. I went through your online process and received my certificate within an hour. I was impressed with the ease and efficiency of the process.

Rodolph C

Rodolph CGreat Southern, WA

Perfect

So easy and get it in no time,as long documentation complete,processed straight away ,getting it online now making it a bit easier, easy for guys like me whos no good doing online stuff,thank you

KarleneD

KarleneDHunter Region, NSW

Easy to use

Easy to use and really fast just what I needed for my volunteer work and not expensive either. It weeds out the undesirable people trying to perhaps do the same thing

Olesia

OlesiaPerth, WA

Super fast and easy

I need the police clearance ASAP so I used the service and I was very happy to receive the paper work next day. I would highly recommend the service to anyone.

quick

The service was quick and no waiting months As an older person I found it was easy to use after i worked out how to do it I would use it again

Fast and good Service

Very good service and fast response and resulted also they keep update you through email while They processed your application and I am happy and very satisfied with tis Service

So fast

I couldn’t be happier at how quick it was to get my clearance. With in 24hrs I got it. I would highly recommend using these guys. Was simple and easy process to go through.

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kept me informed

The site was easy to use and they sent emails of the status of my application I have even recommended for my sister to use the site for her check.

Quick and easy

Was easy to follow promps and lets you know if you have made any mistakes and very fast response within 24 hours. Would recommend to anyone wanting a quick reply.

S S T

S S T

Was easy to follow

I found the site was easy to follow and understand. Price was reasonable and info came back by the next day. I would recommend this site to anyone wanting a police check done.

HelenM

HelenMCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The process is straightforward and the delivery time is really good.

I used the on line application process which was straightforward. The process gives great feedback so you know documents are uploaded as you go. I applied before lunch and received my document before the end of the day!! That's astonishing for a government service. Hurray for you and the web designer!!

This is excellent service

I do believe this service is too reliable for our community, because it is so easy to use, safer of time and quickest to get the result. I love it and appreciated you for such excellent service like this.

GeorgieW

GeorgieWSydney, NSW

Great product - very easy to use

The process was very simple and straightforward and result was delivered quickly. I was sent conformation emails to update the stage of processing. I was very satisfied with the experience.

CassandraB

CassandraBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Straightforward process

Fairly simple and straightforward. Easy to upload docs, though it would be helpful if you could upload them all with one click. Good idea sending out reminder emails when docs haven't been uploaded.

This worked well

It provided a fast result, but I had a few issues with the application. I was able to overcome these, but was uncertain about the process until I received the result.

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives