Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 2 of 140)

4.7 from 2,786 reviews

Marian G

Marian GPerth, WA

Great System

Great System and easy to follow, Cost is good as well. I have ordered online and via hard mail. It is required for a lot of job employment so i feel it is a bonus that the system for applying for it is good.

Ruth

RuthPerth, WA

Happy with the service

My check took a little longer than expected but in saying that I was given the support I needed to complete the process. Thanks so much Intercheck Australia for your service

SharmaineD

SharmaineDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too easy

Best way to get ur police check done! Trustworthy and fast! I would recommend this to anyone who wants things done fast and easy. Saves you going in to the station and annoying the busy people there :)

AlexS

AlexSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Express Excellent service

Online Application is in simple format.
Quick processing time.
Trust worthy.
Value for money.
Friendly customer care.
This service is great and I will recommend my friends and families to use this excellent service in future.

Very slow

Very slow service, was kept up to date with progress until I called to see why it was taking so long! Not the first time I have used the same service.

DianneG

DianneGPerth, WA

quick response. good communication

Everything was taken care of quickly and efficiently. Communication was very good, and you were kept informed of the progress. I would recommend this service to others. Processing of the application was speedy.

I had problems

I had problems getting my copies of appropriate certificates...passport etc onto screen ...with help I achieved then all very good and quick. Thanks. Why must text have at least thirty words. I said what I wanted in less!

DenaG

DenaGPerth, WA

Guick response and kept me in the loop. I didn't have to worry about anything and I received my certificate in good time. The team are amazing and very professional

Sheila H

Sheila HPerth, WA

It amazing

Very good. The processing was quick. The team handling the police check are good at what they doing . All documents we requested for before the processing was concluded which makes it a good one

JohnL

JohnLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unsure.

found the uploading process confusing, that may be due to my computer skills.. or lack thereof.? over all i found the communication very good, from the o outset i was kept in the loop.. still waiting for my documents.

NicoleS

NicoleSRivett 2611, ACT

Works well!

Great application for getting your police checks to you. The interface was easy, and none of that ten yaer history nonsense. Clear and frequent communication. I would recommend to anyone needing check.

LynnK

LynnKSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is great.

Mine was for a pre employment check. It was quick and easy. The only problem I had with it was uploading copies of my documents as I’m not tech savvy!!

Adele T.

Adele T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unclear

I had to resubmit twice as it was unclear to me what the problem was. I entered I needed the check for my employment. In actual fact you wanted my job title and employer. Nailed it once that was made clear.

Naomi LouiseP

Naomi LouisePSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple quick and easy

Quick and easy process and great price. Would recommend to others to use intercheck. I got my check back in less than a week so was really happy about that

KhueT

KhueTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The process was followed up and informed very professionally.

Information regarding the waiting time is clear, follow up of the process was informed as expected and the result in my situation got back sooner than it was supposed to be It will be great if the result could be easier to understand

Very easy to use.

Many jobs require a police check. So to speed up my application for employment I thought I would complete my own check and send it through with my resume to appropriate jobs.
Download your required ID and complete the application and then just wait.

Quick turnaround

Intercheck provide a very prompt service. Their communication is excellent. I have had same day turnaround in many cases. The online form is simple and easy to use. Reasonably priced.

Amazing Service

The customer service was exceptional, so efficient and easy to deal with. Applied online and received the police check the next day. Don’t go past inter check if you need a police check.

Great so easy

I applied online with intercheck
Once I had everything I needed just download using your smart phone and they do the rest.
I failed to submit a photo they told me I needed to .
All good too easy

Quick Fast Simple to use

Excellent app. Highly recommended and very easy to use. Quick turn around of results. Information easy to upload. Safe site, not too expensive to use. Info easily available to look at online.

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Intercheck Australia
Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives