Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 2 of 166)

Easy to do, but took too long!

I had to get a police check for work, but unfortunately, it was submitted to additional checks which took too long and I missed out on the job. Previously I went in and it was done that day.

Hugh

HughPerth, WA

Easy as

Online process was straightforward and easy to navigate. The identification upload process was very easy too. The email updates were helpful, though time frame could not have been quicker. Submitted application during the evening, received confirmation of process underway first thing in the morning and then received clearance certificate 10 minutes later.

The perfect check

It was fast and easy to use and upload all the documents no hassles or worries received the certificate fast and easy. Every stage of process is being monitored and inform

MichaelF

MichaelFPerth, WA

Progress reports

I had a few issues with getting my application filled (someone with the same name) but was kept up to date every couple of days to say they were still working through it.

Sha Sha

Sha Sha

Great service because they follow up

I was really busy and my assistant recommended rather than going to Australia Post.
Very good service and great follow up.
They advise you regularly so you don’t need to be concerned that it’s been forgotten.
I recommend and will use in the future.

GrantJ

GrantJPerth, WA

Seemed straightforward

Easy online form but took quite some time to come through, which meant my new landlord had to take a risk letting me in. Otherwise, it was very reassuring to know I was not on some watch list somewhere!

Almost perfect!

A little bit of confusion but a quick response got it all sorted.
A solid outcome. Could not delete incorrect information and details. But received a phone call within the hour

Ricky Dow

Ricky Dow

Did the job

They kept me up to date with the tracking of my report, very happy and I would definitely use them again which will be in a years time, thank you.

ADSL4Q989

ADSL4Q989Perth, WA

Never I received it .....

After weeks and weeks I never received the National Police Clearance. InterCheck never answered my emails, however they took my money. From now on I will make my police clearance requests with PostOffice.

NeilM

NeilMPerth, WA

Easy Process

Very quick process with a simple procedure that did not complicate anything. I would fully recommend it to my colleagues. The constant feed back from the site allowed you to know exactly how the application was progressing.

Zeke K

Zeke KWheatbelt, WA

It’s very useful!

It was quite easy to use and find your way through it easily, I’d really recommend!
I found uploading the documents a bit difficult at first but once I understood it, it was straight forward from there!

Arthur Bourantanis

Arthur BourantanisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast and easy

Easy to find on the internet and very quick turn around, took approximately 2 days from start of application to receiving document. No need to waste your time certifying documents.

ShelaghK

ShelaghKSouth West, WA

Excellent prompt service

Was very prompt at receiving my police clearance. This was really appreciated and received the next day. Only one critic I have was having to provide all the information once again. I do understand however that circumstances can alter for each person. Thankyou once again for quick and easy service online.

MusaN

MusaNPerth, WA

Good mate thanks

Good job, it really worth and really valuable for job seeker cause one of the requirement and appreciate it.Keep doing great job in the future, positive thinking wish all the best for everyone

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

It took a little longer than I expected. Now I can proceed forward to being ready for my work placement. Getting excited by getting closer to starting my new career.

JANET

JANETMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

quick and efficient

good to be able get police check quickly and efficiently from the comfort of my own home. could be a little easier to use in terms of picking reason for check - had to get a second one done as accreditation agency wanted specific wording on the check

Luke R

Luke RCentral, SA

Quick turnaround

Had my police check back within a day which was very handy for work purposes. It meant I could be on site straight away. Would highly recommend doing this as it's quick, easy and cheap.

Richard StephenF

Richard StephenFSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXTREME PROFFESIONALS

Stayed ontop of my application, followed up, followed up, kept me constantly in the loop, very professional. Great service from the very start to final result, great company the best.

Feng

FengMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Result return very fast.

Highly recommend,my friends told me it will take at least 20 days to get the result.But intercheck is super fast than expected,it returned less than 24 hours.Do not hesitate to use it.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Easy and reliable service. User friendly, time efficient. The process was straightforward, online and uncomplicated. Thank you for providing such service. Much appreciated. Happy to recommend to everyone. Keep the good work. Dr MA