Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 2 of 133)

4.7 from 2,644 reviews

• Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)

Straightforward and quick.

The process is simple. The check comes back within a day. It's my second time using this service and I would do so again. The police check comes as a pdf which makes it really easy to send to an employer.

intercheck certification

Easy to use, documents required have lots of options. Fast and reliable and cheap to process. Following up for any missing information is almost immediately and action taken on this is yet very fast. Thanks

Perfect, easy and prompt

I found the site very easily and found the prompts and process, again easy to follow. The only criticism I found was the download process, it was easy to upload onto site, but then to remember to download onto your system.

JenniferN

JenniferNSydney Surrounds, NSW

an excellent service

So quick and easy to complete on line.
Excellent service. Clear and concise guidelines on documentation required. I felt very comfortable with completing the form and was kept informed the whole time about where the process was up too. Thank you.

Joy

Joy

Quick and patient with me

They were so quick. I took a while to get my Id in and as soon as I did it was done!! They also sent reminders to say that I had not completed my id. Thanks

Stocky

StockyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Automated email system

Kept getting emails regarding up dating my birth certificate when I sent an email stating I had applied for it and was waiting for it to arrive and because it was over the Xmas break I could not speak to any one on the phone

SharonS

SharonSPerth, WA

So quick!

Applied and the results came back within 24 hrs. Very impressed. Thanks guys. The application was easy to fill in and results were super quick. Informed each stage of the process too. Great service!

Julie5151

Julie5151Pilbara, WA

Success!

It worked well, a little confusing at times...possibly because I was using my phone, but I finally worked it out and was pleasantly surprised at how quick I got my PC.

fast service

Fast easy application, documents arrived promptly. It would be easier if most of my data was stored on my profile as i have to do application twice annually. A discount for each application would be much appreciated as I'm am repeat business. Regards Brett

Turtle110

Turtle110Canberra

Highly recommend

Good value for money as they have discounts for students. They also have a fast service and I received my police check after 2 weeks, during the Christmas period. I Highly recommend Intercheck Australia.

Prompt result

The format was easy to understand and complete. There was email tracking information delivered informing me where my application was up to and I would recommend this service to prospective employees.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Service performs as per description

$45 ?
This probably a digitally automated process .
So I guess someone's cousin is making a motza. I would not have left this review but you must have 30 words.
I felt like charging $45

Great

If u need a police check this is defiantly the place to go.
Thank you for all your help.
To be honest it did take a little too long but u did send regular emails keeping me updated

Lilstar

LilstarSydney, NSW

Quick and Easy

Quick and easy to use. Questions are very clear and even a technology challenged person can use the uploading of i.d easily. Would recommend to anyone that needs this check verification done.

DaleP

DalePSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

If you havent heard from customers follow up as I was waiting over a month and didnt get email saying they waiting for my ID but then Id produced got clearance next day so good.

Happy

I was happy enough with the turnaround, even though it took 9 days, I felt assured that it meant the check was thorough and accurate, and the daily email updates of the progress was reassuring, thank you.

Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pure frustration

Having previously used InterCheck, I tried to use them again, only to run into problems with my email address and password. Found out through the FAQ section that there is a different section for previous users, which they don't make obvious anywhere. Of course I had no idea what my password from over a year ago was, so a new one using their description was needed. After putting in a few different passwords, none of which were accepted, I gave up in disgust and frustration. Even though Auspost was $6.00 more. it was worth it

Andrew M.

Andrew M.

Intercheck Police check Debacle

Ive recently had the missfortune to have a police check done by Intercheck or not done bu Intercheck . I started the process in October of this year and found it impossible to upload my Id after numerious Email and being fobed of for a month I asked could I just email my ID in fo to them ,and they said that was fine "why not just tell me that in the first place " ! eventually on the 9th of December I got confimation that they had all the required documentation . Now its the 21st of December and still no clearance and my Empolyer had stood me down without pay .I only gave you a star rating of one as there wasnt a lower option.

Merry Christmas Intercheck I hope you have a crappy Christmas too .

JoeL

JoeLPerth, WA

Quick and easy

Easy to follow lodgement process and very quick turnaround with the results. I would definitely use this service again and would highly recommend this to anyone especially if results are needed urgently.

JonathanO

JonathanOWestern Australia

Very fast and easy to follow

Simple to follow lodgment process and very fast turn around with results. This is very important when results are needed to gain access to work sites under short notice. I will be using these again.

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Kell

Kellasked

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kell,

The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check.

Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure.

Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them.

You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website.

Kind Regards,