Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 3 of 162)

JanetP

JanetPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slick service

I chose to order my police check on-line this time and was very impressed with how easy it was. Received the report a couple of hours later. Would definitely do it this way again. Great service.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Extended wait time and terrible personal service.

Second time using this service and definitely my last. Waited well above expected time frame. Unable to contact call centre and email response at times took one week. Never again.

Adele

Adele Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy check

I can definitely recommend, it’s quick and easy! When I called and left a message to call back they did!
Hassle free transaction.
Will do it again with you.

Auzzie

Auzzie

Police clearance

Took a bit longer wrong time i submit my application was just before xmas new year would highly recommend intercheck Australia price is great highly recommend them to anyone cheers

Human beings 1: Website 0

The website is clunky, especially if one of your photos of documents is sloppy (my bad.) I resubmitted my entire application several times and kept getting the same email notifying me of the original bad photo.
It was fixed quickly and courteously by whoever answered the phone. Please don't get rid of the human beings who can help when technology isn't performing well.

Cowers

CowersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Straight forward process

The whole process was very simple, straight forward and very fast. Had the results within two days. Emails/ Sms also given to show where in the application i was
I would recommend the service to others

CarolineB

CarolineBFar North Queensland, QLD

convenient, helpful

The phone assistant was very helpful and talked me through some difficult info related issues.
Very patient and worked through the extra details i needed to complete the process with ease

It can be better

This service is reliable. However, when you have to travel to scan documents, as some don't have access to or have readily available resources, like smartphones etc. Should Aussies and Kiwis only need to have passport and driver licence for id/proofs? Efficient! - Fee to remain for long?

Denny

DennyWestern Australia

Police clearance

Very fast service, happy with how easy it was to access website easy to follow directions with application.
Keep me updated with progress of my application and informed with results

This is very convenient.

The main advantage is convenience. As long as you have a scanner or good phone camera you can send documents from home. Intercheck were also very good at keeping in touch about the progress of my application and very helpful on the phone.

Kerrie Garside

Kerrie GarsideSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was really happy with the service and help as I had trouble getting together and my documents and the team were so helpful. Otherwise, the whole process was and easy and smooth.

Uncle

Uncle

My experience with inter check Austalia

I found every thing worked our okay even though I am in experienced with on line purchases.I found submitting proof of identity articles a little tricky,and took me quite a few try’s,Taking every thing in perspective every thing worked out okay

Excellent service

Very fast and easy way to go about the police clearance check. Not much waiting time for your certificate. I would definitely recommend friend to use it. I couldn't believe it.

Anthony STEPHENS

Anthony STEPHENSSydney, NSW

Renewal

Shouldnt have to resubmit documents that dont change. Passport, licence birth certificate they should be kept on record. I found it very frustrating having to upload these documents. They should be on record.

EFEM

EFEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, great price, hassle free!

The process via Intercheck was straight forward, I couldn’t be happier and will be using them again. They are inexpensive, they provide plenty of support if need be, and progress notifications of your application. Thanks for your help!

SeanB

SeanBPerth, WA

Onboarding for FMG

Very slow in getting back to me. All other services I have used are quite fast were I always pass.
I guess it must be more thorough but still the same

Easy and quick

I have used several times and compared to other options for police check this is easy and completed in days not weeks. Reminders were sent to support completion. Inexpensive option.

efficient, easy & inexpensive

the steps needed to complete this were simple and easy to follow. I think this is one of, if not the, most inexpensive police check available. I needed mine as soon as it was available, and it was emailed to me in less than 24 hours

PhillipB

PhillipBFar North Queensland, QLD

Good helpful service

Great phone assistance available for the technically impaired individuals like myself. Was virtually talked through the process on the phone - excellent customer service. Virtually instant acknowledgement upon submission of documents.

AnneJ

AnneJPerth, WA

police clearance

Easy to follow when I made a mistake they are quick to help with great feedback. I will use this system again. They also kept me up to date with the progress.

Deborah dinon

Deborah dinonasked

Im not sure what I am meant to do with the information concerning police clearance..I need a certificate and am not sure where the certificate is..or do I take to police station

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Intercheck Australia
Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives