Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 3 of 156)

4.7 from 3,102 reviews

3,103 reviews

This is excellent service

I do believe this service is too reliable for our community, because it is so easy to use, safer of time and quickest to get the result. I love it and appreciated you for such excellent service like this.

GeorgieW

GeorgieWSydney, NSW

Great product - very easy to use

The process was very simple and straightforward and result was delivered quickly. I was sent conformation emails to update the stage of processing. I was very satisfied with the experience.

CassandraB

CassandraBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Straightforward process

Fairly simple and straightforward. Easy to upload docs, though it would be helpful if you could upload them all with one click. Good idea sending out reminder emails when docs haven't been uploaded.

This worked well

It provided a fast result, but I had a few issues with the application. I was able to overcome these, but was uncertain about the process until I received the result.

RoyO

RoyOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website

Easy to navigate and upload documents - guidelines are easy to follow - saving documents and receiving updated emails with results and progress status was great - good communication - will use your services in the future - Thanks

Very Quick

The process was simple. Errors were corrected easily and communicated to you in a short time. Was surprisingly a very efficient service. Received my report within the hour of completing.

Easy to follow instructions

The process was simple with easy to follow instructions. Errors were picked up promptly and directions to rectify were provided. Uploading documents was easy with clear guidelines. The process was completed within days.

RexS

RexSVictoria

Great communication

The process is quick and easy to do, communication is very good and even when I made a mistake, they let me know quickly and I had it fixed and the check was complete within the hour

Simple and straight forward way to get a police check!

So simple to upload all documents, photo and then turn around was so extraordinarily fast. document arrived online, text received to advise. Will certainly use this service again and will most definitely
recommended to others!

KI

KIWestern Australia

Quick service

This is the esiest way to do a police clearance.
I need fresh clearances regularly for work, I'll use this service again with out any worries.
Processing & delivery was extremely quick.

Helen White

Helen WhiteIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Quick service all done completely on an iPhone. communicating with company thru email and sms was very effective everything completed in forty eight hours Very professional Great service thank you

1968leo

1968leoPerth, WA

Super quick turnaround

Super quick turnaround. Application was processed within 24 hours. Process was simple. Easy to upload documents and make payment. Can either save or print the certificate. Good price too.
Simple and timely

DawnD

DawnDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promptly responded

A very needed service and I would like to congratulate you and your team for this service that you provide to the public. Keep up the good work. Great job

IgorS

IgorSPerth, WA

Speedy and responsive

Intercheck were very helpful in sorting out some initial confusion I had with paperwork and the response was very quick. I'm very pleased with their customer service and how easy they made everything.

RickD

RickDCanberra Airport 2609, ACT

Painless

Less than 5 minutes of work at my end and 24 hours later the result was waiting in my inbox ready to go. The process is simple, quick and painless.

Great

Once I submitted my application and I also spoke with a representative on the phone I was assisted with my queries. I was also kept updated on a regular basis on how my application was going. It was easier than I thought it would be.

This is perfect

Due to my work placement coming quickly as I though. So when I apply it coming ASAP

Thank you so much for your work and have a nice day
Kind regard,

From Kim Truong

Kathy

KathyPerth, WA

COVID 19

Was very helpful to do this on line for work, especially with the COVID 19 situation at the moment, less contact with people. As I work in aged care and the less contact the better.

Braz

Braz

All Good can now get on with work.

Very helpful much impressed, took a lot of phone calls an email's,But well worth it, Will recommend to any person that requires quick attention to have you help them as nothing was to hard with your assistance.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service - So easy to do !

Exceptional service, quick, easy to follow directions and continual updates on progress. Great job - good to see such a professional company this is the third time I have utilised their services and they keep improving!

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives