Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 4 of 166)

John

John

Simple make application

Simple method of making application and receiving certification even for a semi commuter literate 70 year old.
Automated replies to communication were prompt. However I would have preferred verbal communication when the process slowed down beyond normal time guidelines.

Perfect

Good Communication. Constantly Updated. Easy to use website. Great service. Simpler process than the competition from start to finish. Competitive Price. This review and having to use 30 words is the only annoying thing

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

It was so fast and repose was fantastic .

They wrote me back immediately when my document wasn’t enough and followed it by sending me email several times . Thanks a lot for very good service . I got my police clearance just in 2 days .

MaryR

MaryRPerth, WA

Completing a Police Check Clearance

Online system was user friendly making it very easy to complete and uploading documents so simple. I was informed of the progress via emails and received my clearance within two days.
Thank you so much.

AdamC

AdamCPerth, WA

Police check

Intercheck were great with communicating every step of the way via email and sms. I even got 2 updates explaining my check was being processed and sorry for the delay. The check itself is out of their control but they took responsibility over it which I thought was great.

Juls R.

Juls R.Perth, WA

Amazingly fast and easy thank you

Easy to upload and follow
Fast service which has been fantastic for my work
Relieved pressure of having to physically submit anything
Easy to also then email or upload to work
Very pleased

Easy Process

My first time using this company & I will definitely be a return customer. The process was simple to follow. Cheaper than others too so that's a bonus. Would absolutely recommend.

NgaretaB

NgaretaBSouth West, WA

Efficient

Once I had all my details and ID requirements in line with the application including renewing my passport I found Intercheck was very efficient and quick. Great straight forward service.

Quick and easy

I have used this company many times for police checks. They are always very quick and reasonably priced. Their online portal is simple and easy to use. Very happy customer.

Linden

LindenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Keeps sending a generic email saying update. I update to what is in the recommended guidelines and is not approved. Just more generic emails. Email them, no reply. Called them, no answer. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I wish I could get a refund and go elsewhere.

Lesley AW

Lesley AWPerth, WA

User friendly.

Easy to use and follow. Even a person without much computer knowledge will be able to apply on line. Super easy!! Received the results within a couple of days, as promised.

Quick process

Was a very quick process, staff was very helpful with a query I had, only thing I would say negative is the use of your birth certificate will hold up the process.

Thanks police check

Should have details stored for 5 years , it should not expire as i had to reapply as a new police check even though i had done it before and none of my details had changed

MalcolmB

MalcolmBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very quick and easy

Great, good quick easy efficient effective. Provide surety and certainty happy to use this service again and again. Should be mandatory in all applications for jobs all over the world

Mamaduck

MamaduckWestern District, VIC

Quick Processing

Police check was reviewed and processed quickly. Change of name always needs extra time but certificate was processed quickly and I was given regular updates by email so that I knew it was being reviewed.

MurrayB

MurrayBSouth West, WA

pretty easy and quick

it took awhile but still got it in reasonable time. I have used this service on previous occasions
and wouldn't' hesitate to recommend it to any one else requiring a police check to be done.

Simple Instructions

They were so quick with the police check, as it went through only a few hours after I submitted the requirements. They also forwarded it to my workplace.
The step by step instructions were easy to follow.

MikaylaS

MikaylaSSydney, NSW

easy and quick

I received my check the day after I applied for it. Highly recommend to others. Application process was very easy to complete too. Pretty affordable price for the standard check.

Evangelos AndreasC

Evangelos AndreasCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent communication and fair price

I got exactly what I wanted ,service and communication where excellent
Clear and easy information and instructions , I used this service before and I would use it again without hesitation

Professional & fast

Very quick when you need it for a job application to submit ASAP! So many friends say they have to wait
weeks for their police clearance which can be the difference between getting the job or not.