Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia (page 4 of 156)

4.7 from 3,102 reviews

3,103 reviews
Christopher M

Christopher MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Understanding & well explained

Well explained and easy to use & can do on the smart phone computer or I pad with step by step questionnaire that also saved as you go never losing track of where your at.

Davies M

Davies MPerth, WA

This is so good.

I managed to use my smart phone to submit all documents, very user friendly.Did not have a computer as i was at the mine site.Very quite feed back. Thanks got all what I needed.

MaunsellA

MaunsellAPerth, WA

Great Result

Great communication progress report has the added function to return finish application from where you left off
If a section was missed they email you the part of the application to be completed uploading information was easy
Fast turn around for application result email and SMS sent to alert me my application was successful and link to download certificate
Thanks keep the great work going

Great, easy

I found this site quick and easy, I got both results instantly and they were prompt to reply when I needed help. Thank you very much for your help again.

KimB

KimBHunter Region, NSW

Lots of Patience

I had lots of issues using the computer and the staff were very patient with me and assisted me all the way. I had to ring them 3x's for assistance and nothing was a bother to them. Thank you

SandraT

SandraTSydney, NSW

So Efficient

Well done Intercheck Australia. If you know how to scan a document and know how to upload, this is a seamless service. It was efficient and I got my results on the same day.

TaylahR

TaylahRAustralian Capital Territory

Amazing!

The process was extremely simple and it took less than 24 hours to have my results back! I will definitely recommend this due to the punctuality and ease. I submitted the form all using my iPhone, which means it can be done anywhere and any time.

fast turn around

I was very pleased. It was easy from the beginning with a very user friendly system, to add the required information and in turn there was a very quick response in receiving the certificate.

Quick and Easy

I am very pleased with the service and the friendly staff that communicated with me to resolve some issues. I received the result promptly after that. I will recommend Intercheck Australia service to all my friend.

Quick and easy

Very prompt replies and got my result very quickly. Well done and keep up the great work. Excellent service. Would thoroughly recommend to anybody seeking this product. Well done well done.

Belmonte Blue

Belmonte Blue

Quick and easy

Quick and easy but would like my records to stay on file so I don't have to prove who I am every 6 months.Other than that very expediant and obliging.

Kim H.

Kim H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect!

I was pleased with the service - easy communication and prompt responses. I received the result within a day. It was practical and efficient! I can recommend “Product Service” to anyone.

StevenS

StevenSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

The process was quite easy and trouble free. Took less than a week to receive my results and all of this was done online. This was the second time I have used this service

LeanneD

LeanneDPeel, WA

Very easy

Very easy to complete form and they kept me updated with progress. Have used a few times over the years. Actually only issue I had was this review having to be at least 30 words.

Jo

JoSouthwest, VIC

Good communication but took too long

The application process was very long. Some instructions were unclear. The communication- although timely- used language that caused concern. The online service was relatively easy to understand and I will use the service again in another years!

Neli

NeliPerth, WA

Very efficient

Excellent efficiency! Website was easy to navigate and submit. Payment was easy too. The whole process took less than 2 hours from submission to receiving my certificate via email. Thank you!

LillianO

LillianOPerth, WA

Fantastic

Great, have used several times over years. Keeps you constantly updated as to progress. Website for information was easy to use and could save and come back at anytime to update information or documents required. Also sent reminder if there was information still left to provide.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Submission was easy, I found the system very easy to use. I was continuously updated in a timely fashion and the turnaround for receiving the final report was excellent. Thank you

Neetsy

NeetsyPerth, WA

User Friendly and Fast

Website easy to navigate, is very user friendly and always keeps you updated for your check in progress. Intercheck offers a fast and professional service for an Australian Police Clearance.

Yong-jaiJ

Yong-jaiJPerth, WA

Fast and simple

All the procedures were easy and simple and could be clearly checked for the progress. Moreover result had come out so quickly. I would strongly recommend the professional service of intercheck...Thanks

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives