Intercheck Australia

Missleading advertising and no support

Still waiting, almost a month for a police check. About to lose my new job because I can't even start yet as I neither have a police check or an eta with a company that has EXPRESS in it's name.

Extended wait time and terrible personal service.

Second time using this service and definitely my last. Waited well above expected time frame. Unable to contact call centre and email response at times took one week. Never again.

nasim

nasimPerth, WA

takes very long to process!!!

it takes too long to get results, they keep telling you to wait and it will be done within 2-5 business when actually they do it in a month or even over!!! terrible experience

brian

brianBENTLEY

Terrible service

Terrible service waited over 2 weeks still no police clearance. I needed this urgently .Phone too busy.
Gone with another company. Wanting my money back .probably running on skeleton staff or nobody there.

Juliet C.

Juliet C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Inter check Criminal police check

Beware Misleading website
Asks for payment before Personal information Entered
If attempt to cancel
Site processes payment
WebSite phone number directs to email to accounts Only
Automated response denies refund and asks that you only email requests

John G.

John G.South East Queensland, QLD

Use your State Police instead, nothing express here.

ShaunD

ShaunDSouth West, WA

It was no good for me at all

Ok took way too long for me so was quite redundant for me because I needed it done within 3 days my work mates was done in 3 hours and mine took 3 weeks so I actually had to get a clearance elsewhere

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Shaun, thank you for your review, I have passed your comments on to our team. We are disappointed your check didn't meet your satisfaction. InterCheck Team

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Noel

NoelDarwin, NT

Pathetic do not use

Was taking to long 8th its now the 23rd still don't have it , rang ta find out why . They stopped emails because I rang .
I've now paid sumone else on the 19th because I needed for a job , already lost a weeks pay because it . I have it back of the second "else where" on the 23rd am still waiting for Intercheck . Totally incompatent
Pathetic do not use
0 out of 5 I would have given
No email bout cutting phone line for carona virus , now only by email . Absolute joke
It's a scam

Claims to be a quick service. It's not.

Been waiting 10 days now. I have Zero Criminal history, Zero fines, Zero problems with the police or anything Criminal related.... Still have not received my police clearance. My name is also Not a common name so chances of it being the same as someone else's is unlikely. Dissatisfied with this service. Claims to be a quick service. It's not. I needed it asap so I chose this service. Totally failed me.

Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pure frustration

Having previously used InterCheck, I tried to use them again, only to run into problems with my email address and password. Found out through the FAQ section that there is a different section for previous users, which they don't make obvious anywhere. Of course I had no idea what my password from over a year ago was, so a new one using their description was needed. After putting in a few different passwords, none of which were accepted, I gave up in disgust and frustration. Even though Auspost was $6.00 more. it was worth it

Andrew M.

Andrew M.

Intercheck Police check Debacle

Ive recently had the missfortune to have a police check done by Intercheck or not done bu Intercheck . I started the process in October of this year and found it impossible to upload my Id after numerious Email and being fobed of for a month I asked could I just email my ID in fo to them ,and they said that was fine "why not just tell me that in the first place " ! eventually on the 9th of December I got confimation that they had all the required documentation . Now its the 21st of December and still no clearance and my Empolyer had stood me down without pay .I only gave you a star rating of one as there wasnt a lower option.

Merry Christmas Intercheck I hope you have a crappy Christmas too .

Alan Bartlett

Alan Bartlett

Use the Post Office

Paid the fee 22nd September received my copy 14th October. Website completely user-unfriendly, English language not well understood and if you complain they delay it even more...standard procedure for Immigration, Customs and Police. Do not waste your time and money ...Use the post office!

Useless

Have input I'd photos 3-4 times last one submitted was perfect and still wasn't accepted. No one answers the phones when you ring them the open times are slack overall useless site

Naez H.

Naez H.Perth, WA

No Help

Was asked to provide further information which I did then it took at least a week before it was dealt with then the same thing happened...5 weeks later still no result. Go with another company.

Rosa Meleca

Rosa MelecaPerth, WA

Poor Service

UNIMPRESSED! It's been 14 days and apart from the continual 'still in review' email received (only in the first week), I haven't received anything else, let alone my clearance! NOTE: This was the only document required to confirm my start date from working in the mines - therefore, this snail paced website has denied me from earning a TIMELY working wage! Should have trusted my instincts and gone directly to my local Police Station!. Let's hope it arrives in the next century ??? PS my record is CRYSTAL CLEAR, so there's no excuses for the poor delay !!

Find out how Intercheck Australia compares to other Services

False advertising stay away!!

They claim 24-48 hour express service have been waiting over two weeks and still not received anything. I think its best if you apply through Australia post or the Police in your state directly. There just a middle man!!

A work requirement

Your system didn't work well here from NZ, however your support staff were brilliant and that made up for systems down side. I would hope that you will review how it didn't work.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Don't waste your money or time,

Chrissie

ChrissieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service

I am very disappointed with this service and want to know if it is a scam each day I got emails asking for more verification. I had already provided a 100 points final straw that made be suspicious was they asked for bank details I have not given them that but I think they are scammers. Will not ever use again.

Ridiculous no replies to emails 20 day wait

Have waited 20 days since payment have sent emails to the help desk no replies. I can’t believe this is even real have I been scammed? How can they make the claims they do?

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives