Listing monitored by Intercheck Australia

Jamie
Jamie

Better of doing the check yourself.

Hopeless. Lazy. Unprofessional. Time wasters. These people stand in the way of you gaining employment. And they have no qualms about you losing out on a job. I would not use them for your business.

ChalN
ChalNSydney, NSW

Incredibly Slow Service -Took 1 month

Put my request in on June 9th and got it back July 9th, with 1 email to say the application was going to have to be done manually with a pathetic excuse as to why it would need to be done manually, absolutely ridiculous service especially when you can't start a job until you have the police check, do not waste your time and money with this company.

sleazy site wants pics
sleazy site wants pics Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

sleazy, creepy, wanted a selfie taken in the last hour or my police check wouldn't proceed

Rebecca W
Rebecca WMid North Coast, NSW

Terrible service. Ridiculous amount of time taken for a simple police check

Submitted and paid for my police check 9 May 21. Have only just received the result today (4 June). Not good enough. Followed up with Intercheck numerous times - first was told my file was flagged for manual review and would take 3-13 working days. After numerous emails, phone calls to Intercheck; then Police dept, and finally going to my local MP who followed up with NSW Police Minister, received my result 20 working days (or 1 month) later.

This is not good enough for people who are trying to work (and being asked by the government to get back to work and generate income post covid). But having to wait weeks in order to do that.

Will be telling my friends and family to steer clear of Intercheck

Debra
DebraPerth, WA

3 weeks + and still waiting. No explanation at all.

Very slow. My application has taken 3 weeks + yes... you heard right 3 weeks and still counting. I am what you would call a very good citizen and if mature age. I have tried several time to find out why it is taking so much time and am met with the usual comments of it could take even longer. Very disappointed indeed. And explanation would be great.

Jpf
JpfPerth, WA

Police checks

Do it thru your state Police Dept where there is a part you tick for any old offence to be removed after 10 years waste of money with intercheck they don't use correct form. Same thru Police dept online easy & correct clearance

Bill C.
Bill C.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam.

Once you fill in all your details to get the police check, they then tell you you have to buy at least 5 checks. The government site is more transparent https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks

ADSL4Q989
ADSL4Q989Perth, WA

Never I received it .....

After weeks and weeks I never received the National Police Clearance. InterCheck never answered my emails, however they took my money. From now on I will make my police clearance requests with PostOffice.

Linden
LindenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Keeps sending a generic email saying update. I update to what is in the recommended guidelines and is not approved. Just more generic emails. Email them, no reply. Called them, no answer. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I wish I could get a refund and go elsewhere.

Josh
JoshWestern Australia

Dodgy thieves, DO NOT USE!!!

Company requests payment at approx. step 3. Step 6 they ask you to upload documents. At the end of step 6 the website asks you to upload a current photo but the link doesn't work. Cannot proceed without photo.
They now have all my ID, have withdrawn money from my account and refuse to give me a refund. Want to charge me an 'admin fee' or give me a credit. Haven't even attempted to troubleshoot website issue. Dodgy thieves; DO NOT USE.

Jen
Jen Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont bother

Have waited 2 months so far for my police check. Have used this company (not my choice) for the last few years and have issues every time due to marriage certificate and no passport. Won’t respond to emails and don’t answer calls. Don’t recommend at all.

Missleading advertising and no support

Still waiting, almost a month for a police check. About to lose my new job because I can't even start yet as I neither have a police check or an eta with a company that has EXPRESS in it's name.

Extended wait time and terrible personal service.

Second time using this service and definitely my last. Waited well above expected time frame. Unable to contact call centre and email response at times took one week. Never again.

nasim
nasimPerth, WA

takes very long to process!!!

it takes too long to get results, they keep telling you to wait and it will be done within 2-5 business when actually they do it in a month or even over!!! terrible experience

brian
brianBENTLEY

Terrible service

Terrible service waited over 2 weeks still no police clearance. I needed this urgently .Phone too busy.
Gone with another company. Wanting my money back .probably running on skeleton staff or nobody there.

Deborah dinon
Deborah dinonasked

Im not sure what I am meant to do with the information concerning police clearance..I need a certificate and am not sure where the certificate is..or do I take to police station

kim keenan
kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.
Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

See all Intercheck Australia questions