Listing monitored by Intercheck Australia

Waiting, waiting, waiting....

Not great if you need a fast turn-around, look elsewhere. You will get a ‘it’s out of our hands’ response when you question delays. You are also required to pay early on in the process so that’s you trapped

Tahnee J.
Tahnee J.South East Queensland, QLD

Difficult

Having to log out and back in to input discount code is sneaky. Website didn't allow me to go back and forwards from one step to the next so there was a lit of emails back and forth I was having to send to have my application updated. Not the smoothest experience.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Too much delay

I used InterCheck Australia for Uber drive and its been one week and no results yet. No criminal history or court case. I received two courtesy email saying it might take 3 or 12 business days or longer. Awaiting results. :(.

Services

Find out how Intercheck Australia compares to other Services

Took a lot longer than the 1 to 2 business days they stated in there advertisements.

Was easy submitting photos ect. But I must have been in the 20 percent that takes way longer, I needed a quick turnaround but didn't get it, probably missed out on a job and wasted $50

Peter C.
Peter C.

Beware of Application Process

Beware before you give them your credit card details.
This company does not advise what documents you need to take photos of and then upload to the application process.
These documents only become apparent after your payment has been made and there is no going backwards at this point.
I tried to get a refund and was advised that there was a $20 cancellation fee or they would hold the payment for 12 months.
I'm sure this is illegal under Consumer Law and will be challenging it with the ACCC.
Peter Chandler

sam
sam

EXCELLENT

very good indeed great service and reliable thank you Intercheck Australia.I as a rule need this check on a yearly basis for different licenses and off course I swear by the courtesy of this company on their professionalism.

Blank report came through

I finished filling in the site, gave in my ID and was sent 3 blank pages. I was told to download Adobe Reader. Still got three blank pages.

I sent a request for the document to be sent. Still waiting.

Deborah dinon
Deborah dinonasked

Im not sure what I am meant to do with the information concerning police clearance..I need a certificate and am not sure where the certificate is..or do I take to police station

kim keenan
kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.
Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

See all Intercheck Australia questions