Tahnee J.

Tahnee J.South East Queensland, QLD

Difficult

Having to log out and back in to input discount code is sneaky. Website didn't allow me to go back and forwards from one step to the next so there was a lit of emails back and forth I was having to send to have my application updated. Not the smoothest experience.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Too much delay

I used InterCheck Australia for Uber drive and its been one week and no results yet. No criminal history or court case. I received two courtesy email saying it might take 3 or 12 business days or longer. Awaiting results. :(.

Took a lot longer than the 1 to 2 business days they stated in there advertisements.

Was easy submitting photos ect. But I must have been in the 20 percent that takes way longer, I needed a quick turnaround but didn't get it, probably missed out on a job and wasted $50

Services

Find out how Intercheck Australia compares to other Services

Peter C.

Peter C.

Beware of Application Process

Beware before you give them your credit card details.
This company does not advise what documents you need to take photos of and then upload to the application process.
These documents only become apparent after your payment has been made and there is no going backwards at this point.
I tried to get a refund and was advised that there was a $20 cancellation fee or they would hold the payment for 12 months.
I'm sure this is illegal under Consumer Law and will be challenging it with the ACCC.
Peter Chandler

sam

sam

EXCELLENT

very good indeed great service and reliable thank you Intercheck Australia.I as a rule need this check on a yearly basis for different licenses and off course I swear by the courtesy of this company on their professionalism.

Blank report came through

I finished filling in the site, gave in my ID and was sent 3 blank pages. I was told to download Adobe Reader. Still got three blank pages.

I sent a request for the document to be sent. Still waiting.

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives