PaulaA-A

PaulaA-APerth, WA

Not As Easy As It Looks

The first thing required is payment .. then the problems arise. I started off using my Drivers Licence, checked info about 3 times and the site kept telling me it was wrong. Out of necessity, I used my Birth Certificate as that was the only other document that qualified.
Then more problems arose due to my marriage certificate not being available etc.
Whole process took nearly 3 weeks and about 20 emails from the company saying they are working on it.
I have used other services in the past without any problem, so probably won't use this site again.

Human beings 1: Website 0

The website is clunky, especially if one of your photos of documents is sloppy (my bad.) I resubmitted my entire application several times and kept getting the same email notifying me of the original bad photo.
It was fixed quickly and courteously by whoever answered the phone. Please don't get rid of the human beings who can help when technology isn't performing well.

Voluntary Work Check

Was fast but required too much data. Too many questions. Given that I have used this service before, I shouldn't need to provide so much repeated information to complete my order

MarcelP

MarcelPPerth, WA

God format

Good website and easy to use. Took a lot longer than I expected as I had a previous police clearance with WorkPro which came in a bit faster. I thought having done a check before, that this time it was going to be quicker. It wasn't. Other than that not bad.

PatriciaS

PatriciaSPerth, WA

Time consuming

The application took a few goes to get it right. I found it frustrating and it would have been quicker for me to go to the post office to get it done.

Nanette

Nanette

It's thorough.

I used this for my first ever Police Check. They are thorough. They will ring to ask for more. Very easy to speak to.
More than likely I will use them again, when I am instructed to by my employer.

KarenW

KarenWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Difficult

It was hard to get on. It took 2 extra friends helping.l needed to submit it three times.it became very frustrating, l did not have this problem last time l submitted the form.

Tamara

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would recommend

Easy process to do and apply for. Cost wise could be slightly cheaper and I did find it took longer than expected to do, had to wait a while before I received the clearance.

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Tamara, thanks for your review. We are always looking at ways to improve, and aim to be competitive in our industry. I will pass along your feedback to our team. We hope to see you again. InterCheck Team

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Time factor longer than expected

Waited several weeks before I received results. However, staff were very helpful and that was appreciated. I did receive a message that there would be a delay. I have had a police check a few years ago when I was teaching in Chine and that only took a week to complete.

Very slow

Very slow service, was kept up to date with progress until I called to see why it was taking so long! Not the first time I have used the same service.

Leonie

LeonieGoldfields, WA

Im not a criminal so lets prove it......

It is fairly easy to upload the documentation required for identification purposes.
I find the reason for the clearance being a little slow unreasonable; ie someone on the database has a name similar to you. I dont believe this is possible given the identification requirements. However overall I am satisfied with this service.

SamM

SamMPerth, WA

Good Police Check Option

This process did take a lot longer than expected, but at least regular emails were received from Intercheck to advise that there was ongoing delays and the processing was continuing. Also there was not a lot of specific details provided regarding reasons for processing delays. And final Police Clearance gave little information regarding the check, it moreso detailed Intercheck clauses.
But all-in-all, I found Intercheck to be a simple, convenient, and economical for this type of service.

I needed it & its done.

Reasonably priced, kept me up to date with emails throughout the process, the system was easy to use (a Imnot overly computer savvy) & most important of all, when I had a problem & I rang the phone number I actually got to speak to a person who knew how to help me!!!!! Thank you all very much:-)

Richard M

Richard MPerth, WA

Good system just takes a long time

I completed the application on 17th September and check came back on 1st October on the plus side was kept up to date with emails advising it was being processed

Paul HenryM

Paul HenryMPerth, WA

more imformation

on the certificate needs more information and bigger writing, focus on the persons info, not all the rules and regulations. thanks regards paul, see what I mean making you write more than I wanted to thanks again

George Gyoerffy

George GyoerffyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It took too long considering I have applied before.

There is definitely only one person with my details in Australia and all details were provided so I cannot see how it took the time it did for the response.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

need this service to do volunteer work

Took a while to get the results back but was kept upto date with what was happening so could let my office know.Hope next time I'm advised of the renewal which did not happen

Tayla

TaylaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slow process

I can't go pass commenting on the thoroughness of the criminal check itself, having never been in trouble with the authorities, my clearance took a few days but I was constantly updated. Also, I wasn't too comfortable having to post photocopies of my identify details, not having a scanner which works, but 2 and a bit weeks later I am still waiting for the hard copy to arrive in the mail. For real peace of mind, I would prefer to renew a clearance in person as an extra precautionary measure, regardless of online 'convenience'!

Graham

GrahamGreat Southern, WA

in the nick of time

A lot easier

A lot easier and quicker to apply on line and save you the hassle to go to the police station to apply for it. cheaper to do it on line.

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives