Listing monitored by Intercheck Australia

Adam WADE
Adam WADEPerth, WA

very slow

I have use the intercheck service for the last 4 times and still have to wait over two weeks
Yes they send you email updates every couple of days saying still processing

LeonM
LeonMPerth, WA

I got what I required - eventually

It would have been nice to have been phoned to clarify what it was that I was short of, as I provided all the necessary ID, and was their issue

PaulaA-A
PaulaA-APerth, WA

Not As Easy As It Looks

The first thing required is payment .. then the problems arise. I started off using my Drivers Licence, checked info about 3 times and the site kept telling me it was wrong. Out of necessity, I used my Birth Certificate as that was the only other document that qualified.
Then more problems arose due to my marriage certificate not being available etc.
Whole process took nearly 3 weeks and about 20 emails from the company saying they are working on it.
I have used other services in the past without any problem, so probably won't use this site again.

Human beings 1: Website 0

The website is clunky, especially if one of your photos of documents is sloppy (my bad.) I resubmitted my entire application several times and kept getting the same email notifying me of the original bad photo.
It was fixed quickly and courteously by whoever answered the phone. Please don't get rid of the human beings who can help when technology isn't performing well.

Voluntary Work Check

Was fast but required too much data. Too many questions. Given that I have used this service before, I shouldn't need to provide so much repeated information to complete my order

MarcelP
MarcelPPerth, WA

God format

Good website and easy to use. Took a lot longer than I expected as I had a previous police clearance with WorkPro which came in a bit faster. I thought having done a check before, that this time it was going to be quicker. It wasn't. Other than that not bad.

PatriciaS
PatriciaSPerth, WA

Time consuming

The application took a few goes to get it right. I found it frustrating and it would have been quicker for me to go to the post office to get it done.

Nanette
Nanette

It's thorough.

I used this for my first ever Police Check. They are thorough. They will ring to ask for more. Very easy to speak to.
More than likely I will use them again, when I am instructed to by my employer.

KarenW
KarenWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Difficult

It was hard to get on. It took 2 extra friends helping.l needed to submit it three times.it became very frustrating, l did not have this problem last time l submitted the form.

Tamara
TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would recommend

Easy process to do and apply for. Cost wise could be slightly cheaper and I did find it took longer than expected to do, had to wait a while before I received the clearance.

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Tamara, thanks for your review. We are always looking at ways to improve, and aim to be competitive in our industry. I will pass along your feedback to our team. We hope to see you again. InterCheck Team

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Time factor longer than expected

Waited several weeks before I received results. However, staff were very helpful and that was appreciated. I did receive a message that there would be a delay. I have had a police check a few years ago when I was teaching in Chine and that only took a week to complete.

Very slow

Very slow service, was kept up to date with progress until I called to see why it was taking so long! Not the first time I have used the same service.

Leonie
LeonieGoldfields, WA

Im not a criminal so lets prove it......

It is fairly easy to upload the documentation required for identification purposes.
I find the reason for the clearance being a little slow unreasonable; ie someone on the database has a name similar to you. I dont believe this is possible given the identification requirements. However overall I am satisfied with this service.

SamM
SamMPerth, WA

Good Police Check Option

This process did take a lot longer than expected, but at least regular emails were received from Intercheck to advise that there was ongoing delays and the processing was continuing. Also there was not a lot of specific details provided regarding reasons for processing delays. And final Police Clearance gave little information regarding the check, it moreso detailed Intercheck clauses.
But all-in-all, I found Intercheck to be a simple, convenient, and economical for this type of service.

I needed it & its done.

Reasonably priced, kept me up to date with emails throughout the process, the system was easy to use (a Imnot overly computer savvy) & most important of all, when I had a problem & I rang the phone number I actually got to speak to a person who knew how to help me!!!!! Thank you all very much:-)

Deborah dinon
Deborah dinonasked

Im not sure what I am meant to do with the information concerning police clearance..I need a certificate and am not sure where the certificate is..or do I take to police station

kim keenan
kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.
Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

See all Intercheck Australia questions