SirirutB

SirirutBSydney, NSW

Perfect

Convenient and fast and good for international students not cost too much
with any problems and without any unnecessary questions, as well as clearly and organised, logical and quite effective. The team was very helpful and productive! I wish next year will be the same!

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Good service but could be streamlined

re-applying could be streamlined I found it difficult too to navigate the program & it took too long to complete the online form. I had to ring for help 3 times.

It can be better

This service is reliable. However, when you have to travel to scan documents, as some don't have access to or have readily available resources, like smartphones etc. Should Aussies and Kiwis only need to have passport and driver licence for id/proofs? Efficient! - Fee to remain for long?

Anthony STEPHENS

Anthony STEPHENSSydney, NSW

Renewal

Shouldnt have to resubmit documents that dont change. Passport, licence birth certificate they should be kept on record. I found it very frustrating having to upload these documents. They should be on record.

SeanB

SeanBPerth, WA

Onboarding for FMG

Very slow in getting back to me. All other services I have used are quite fast were I always pass.
I guess it must be more thorough but still the same

Police clearance

Arrived almost within the timeframe specified and their customer service was excellent. The online instructions were were precise and easy to follow and the whole process took roughly thirty minutes

DoreenC

DoreenCCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Satisfied

Confusion from reading a photocopy incorrectly caused unnecessary delay to submission results unfortunately. Nevertheless, the constant email contact to inform me of the status of the review was much appreciated.

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Efficient and simple process

Not having done a clearance before, it was a new experience. The steps to follow and use of the website facilitated the process and clearly communicated what was expected and needed. When I had a question, a phone call was all that was needed to resolve. Very happy with the ease, speed and efficiency of the process.

Kenn W

Kenn WPerth, WA

In terms of needing as a volunteer, it was very simple to undertake

Would suggest, to improve, advise at outset that certain proof of identity documents will be essential components. It is a bit fiddly, once underway, to find the documental proof required, and take a photo and forward. Very easy to complete.

CeciliaN

CeciliaNSydney Surrounds, NSW

Police check details

Staff are friendly and informative the process was easy and straight forward it was not delayed I got my certuficate timely. I would recommend my friends to use this service

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

It was good and very quick.

The questions were for reasonably clear. The only problem I had was the photo capture did not give a very clear photograph of the documents. It was a very quick response.

Cherie H.

Cherie H.North-West & West coast, TAS

Good service

Very satisfied with the service, was kept informed when things took a little longer and website easy to navigate. Generally easy process though took longer in my case. Would recommend.

very good system

easy system to use, very good response time, reasonable price structure. it seems that the world has become more complex and the requirements for this type check could be much more simplified, how ever the Goverment,s have their Agender we just have to deal with it.

Best around

Easy to use, issues easily sorted over the phone. This was my 5th time using the site and it gets easier and fastEr every time. Have recommended to my workplace.

Quick & Easy

Process was straight forward and easy to use. Uploading of documents was easy also and the response time in processing this was really quick. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Sue

Sue

good service

Mainly a quick process with results provided same day. However because payment required half way through the process, make sure you have all documentation to hand to upload after payment.

Pera T.

Pera T.Peel, WA

Very quick process

Wasn't sure how to read the report, but I'm assuming no defaults or court proceedings which is good. Perhaps make the RESULT section bigger as the font is a too small to read for that section.

RussellH

RussellHFar North Queensland, QLD

Convenient process

Easy to access on line, any incorrect answers were addressed as you proceed and friendly helpful backup for added exact processing. Overall the procedure was very good and response for receiving the certificate timely.

intercheck Australia

I felt is was delayed substantially due to some additional checking required. The information given to me that was someone with a similar name. This caused me some frustration but being kept informed was very reassuring.

quick

The service was quick and no waiting months As an older person I found it was easy to use after i worked out how to do it I would use it again

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives