Listing monitored by Intercheck Australia

ShawnR
ShawnRSydney, NSW

Simple and easy

I found the process to be relativly straight forward and simple enough to perform. That is as long as you know or have access to the required informatino. :) Response was prompt ! I had to call to discuss something and the customer agent was informative and had the anwsers on hand.

Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They got the task done.

Intercheck communicated progress well at each step along the way, and successfully provided the information needed in a timely way so that I received everything I needed to support my job applications.

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Very useful

Simple easy process, we’ll presented and easy to follow
Good alerts for expiring check
The steps to follow were well presented and the Process to complete the application was easy to follow and well explained

Easy to apply

Too many ID requirements, otherewise this website was user friendly. Response to application was quick. My concern is that not all applicants have the requested ID's and not technology literate.

Great, easy to use

Easy to use, and timely execution. Was able to do it from the comfort of my home. Not sure bout the 30 word limit tho. Could have summed it up in 6. Any hoo. Cheers

Lisa B.
Lisa B.Goldfields, WA

It was prompt and good service

I found intercheck accurate, helpful and the instructions were simple and easy to follow.
Intercheck continued to keep me up to date throughout the process of submitting documents until completion.

The intercheck review

The result was unexpected , i presumed it would take ages but it was fast result and organised . I am one satisfied customer and would probably recommend this site to use.

Tmc
Tmc

Excellent communication, very thorough. Thank you

Very easy to apply online and fast results. The staff were very helpful and always kept me up to date with the progress of my check, via email or text.

Problem solved

My issue was dealt with swiftly and with no fuss ...
And my police check is now cleared and I can go back to work with no issues ...
Thank you ..... Happy

Prompt & efficient

Convenient, quick & responsive, exactly what was required! Timely notifications if additional info needed via text, enabling quick additions to keep the process on track. Thanks alot for the great job.

David Bisiker
David Bisiker

Form was relatively easy to fill out on line.

Worked through the form at home online. The only difficulty I had was identifying an accurate role as a volunteer. I did put a role down but it was not an accurate indication as the form would not accept volunteer. Maybe you can look at this and make it not so prescriptive.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Simple fast service - met all expectations

Fast, efficient, simple to use Police Check service. Price was cheap compared to services offered by local police force, and response time was greatly reduced (from about 2 weeks if I go to local police station!).

Great

Easy to use and very efficient. Great communication via text and email too which was really good. Cost was a major factor for me too as I saw companies who charged over 100 dollars

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Pretty easy. Quicker than I thought.

Pretty easy. Was quicker than I thought. So many Police check websites to choose from. Don't know why I chose this one but it was good. Same price as everyone else. Only took a couple of days. Good communication.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

Easy to do, but took too long!

I had to get a police check for work, but unfortunately, it was submitted to additional checks which took too long and I missed out on the job. Previously I went in and it was done that day.

Deborah dinon
Deborah dinonasked

Im not sure what I am meant to do with the information concerning police clearance..I need a certificate and am not sure where the certificate is..or do I take to police station

kim keenan
kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.
Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

See all Intercheck Australia questions