EK

EKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Inter check the best police check

Quick online no fuss police check . I received my Victorian police check through email quickly and efficiently.
Online application was straightforward and all documents uploaded easily.
Great job guys. Thank you

Paul GordonI

Paul GordonIPerth, WA

Not fast enough

Not fast enough but a great result. No problem with that at all. I hope I don’t have to do it again but if I do I will be in contact

AnnaB

AnnaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

Everything just perfect, because it was quick organised, with any problems and without any unnecessary questions, as well as clearly and organised, logical and quite effective. The team was very helpful and productive! I wish next year will be the same!

Kristy K.

Kristy K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional service

Professional service with regular contact to keep me informed. I was offered support throughout the process when / if I needed it, and the process of applying was straightforward. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Intercheck Australia

I can definitely recommend, it’s quick and easy! When I called and left a message to call back they did!
Hassle free transaction.
Will do it again with you.

Marina G.

Marina G.Victoria

Fantastic and simple

Fantastic price. And I really appreciated the options they provided for the Police check. Overall the service was spectacular and simple. All they require is that you upload your identification docs.

Excellent. Quick, efficient and easy to follow

It was easy and simple to apply for the check. All the steps were displayed. I liked the format of the application, too. I had my check issued in 2 days time Great!

JanetP

JanetPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slick service

I chose to order my police check on-line this time and was very impressed with how easy it was. Received the report a couple of hours later. Would definitely do it this way again. Great service.

Adele

Adele Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy check

Hassle free transaction.
Will do it again with you.

Auzzie

Auzzie

Police clearance

Took a bit longer wrong time i submit my application was just before xmas new year would highly recommend intercheck Australia price is great highly recommend them to anyone cheers

Cowers

CowersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Straight forward process

The whole process was very simple, straight forward and very fast. Had the results within two days. Emails/ Sms also given to show where in the application i was
I would recommend the service to others

CarolineB

CarolineBFar North Queensland, QLD

convenient, helpful

The phone assistant was very helpful and talked me through some difficult info related issues.
Very patient and worked through the extra details i needed to complete the process with ease

Denny

DennyWestern Australia

Police clearance

Very fast service, happy with how easy it was to access website easy to follow directions with application.
Keep me updated with progress of my application and informed with results

This is very convenient.

The main advantage is convenience. As long as you have a scanner or good phone camera you can send documents from home. Intercheck were also very good at keeping in touch about the progress of my application and very helpful on the phone.

Kerrie Garside

Kerrie GarsideSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was really happy with the service and help as I had trouble getting together and my documents and the team were so helpful. Otherwise, the whole process was and easy and smooth.

Uncle

Uncle

My experience with inter check Austalia

I found every thing worked our okay even though I am in experienced with on line purchases.I found submitting proof of identity articles a little tricky,and took me quite a few try’s,Taking every thing in perspective every thing worked out okay

Excellent service

Very fast and easy way to go about the police clearance check. Not much waiting time for your certificate. I would definitely recommend friend to use it. I couldn't believe it.

EFEM

EFEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, great price, hassle free!

The process via Intercheck was straight forward, I couldn’t be happier and will be using them again. They are inexpensive, they provide plenty of support if need be, and progress notifications of your application. Thanks for your help!

Easy and quick

I have used several times and compared to other options for police check this is easy and completed in days not weeks. Reminders were sent to support completion. Inexpensive option.

efficient, easy & inexpensive

the steps needed to complete this were simple and easy to follow. I think this is one of, if not the, most inexpensive police check available. I needed mine as soon as it was available, and it was emailed to me in less than 24 hours

kim keenan

kim keenanasked

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.

Herb J.asked

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri

Terriasked

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Hayden L.Intercheck Australia

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives