Interior Secrets

Interior Secrets

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (101)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (95) · Not as advertised (0)

Kas

KasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great personal service. Would recommend Interior Secrets.

Product was of very good quality and just as it appeared on the website. Interior Secrets allowed pick up from the warehouse which saved delivery costs.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Love love love my marble dining table. Although delivery was a bit expensive it was worth it!

The website was detailed so I knew the exact dimensions of the table. Quality was excellent! Furniture was very easy to assemble.

hayley Robertson .

hayley Robertson .Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

So happy with our purchase. And delivery/ communication was fantastic. They have top quality products at reasonable prices. I would highly recommend them to family and friends. Thanks again for your amazing service.

Toby Hall

Toby HallGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great product - delivery a bit confused.

Store was easy desk and chair are really good and high quality. The communications was poor around delivery, they just turned up at home well ahead of scheduled delivery. I guess product is what matters and it is very good

Erica

EricaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just WOW! Absolutely STUNNING!

Awesome Company to deal with! The staff are beyond in what they do! So lovely to communicate with! Product is just WOW! Very well packaged and straightforward to assemble! INTERIOR SECRETS PERFECTION!!!

Avinash M

Avinash MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Furniture, pity about their delivery partner

Furniture items that we ordered were of a high standard and quality of finish. Overall, we're happy especially with the dining bench and chairs. We had some trouble tightening the screws of the dining table legs so don't expect a perfect fit when you're putting the furniture together.

The worst part of my experience related to their delivery partner MOOVED who despite paying the extra money refused to deliver my furniture upstairs. Furthermore, I'm also a little bit disappointed that Interior Secrets couldn't offer on-site installation. Some shops are using the COVID situation as an excuse for everything.

BewareofDavids

BewareofDavidsMELBOURNE

Comfortable and versatile chairs

Bought 6 Persy dining chairs, excellent service and delivery. Comfortable and they look good too.
Mandy was very helpful with my questions. Good value product for price. My daughter assembled them for me.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great service, and I love my new desk chair !

Good communication on the logistics for shipping, and I was super happy with the chair when it arrived. It’s exactly as pictured, sleek and functional - it’s made working from home a lot more comfortable.

Jenny E.

Jenny E.

Perfect for my dining room

I was a bit hesitant about purchasing from an online store after a friend's recommendation. However I cannot fault my experience. I absolutely love these chairs! Quick delivery, easy to assemble and look amazing in my new dining room. 10/10!

Find out how Interior Secrets compares to other Furniture Shops

The table is absolutely perfect.

Interior Secrets have been wonderful to deal with. Their staff are very helpful and courteous. Their products are of great quality and exactly as advertised. I would certainly recommend them.

Dmel

DmelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic quality and great service

Purchased a couple of desk chairs from there and going back for a table. Ruby was super helpful. Great quality, easy assembly and well priced for what you're getting. We attended the Derrimut store on a Saturday, great layout both upstairs and downstairs.

N.S

N.SLaunceston, TAS

Excellent chair

The chairs were sleek and they came out to be just as shown in the picture. The furniture has a great finish. I would definitely purchase from this store again in the future.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

great chair! Happy with the purchase

I bought a chair that looks and fits very well and very supportive on back. Also the staff from the shop(online) was very helpful when I asked some inquiries after purchase.

Paula

PaulaSydney, NSW

Perfect Chair

Ordering was easy, kept me up to date and felt very comfortable with my purchase.
The chairs fit perfectly with the table that I already owned
Would definetely buy from them again!

Nathan W.

Nathan W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great site, easy pick up from a local warehouse. Product priced well for the quality.

- Easy to assemble
- Leather was good quality, didn't feel cheap (Obviously it's not real leather but as far as imitations go it's very reasonable)
- Height adjustable, nice to use
- It's not entirely clear in the listing, but this chair does have the ability to lock the back in place which is something I find really handy
- Other components on mine are a matte/satin black and seem fairly durable in the coating.
- Being a tan leather chair it does get dirty but it cleans up easily with some automotive leather cleaning products I had lying around
- Most importantly its actually really comfy, it should age fairly well I hope to get a couple of years out of it at least.

Poppy 12 12

Poppy 12 12Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great exchange

Great - the chair we bought had a fault and the factory replaced it immediately - we drove to Laverton North. So we are considering buying more business furniture from you. Thanks

Amanda Tipene

Amanda TipeneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oak Nestle tables

I found it easy to navigate through the store.
Tables Look good very happy with the product love the oak look
Easy to assemble no issues
I would recommend the store to anyone

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great chair

Bought this office chair now that I'm working from home every day.
It's comfortable, was a good price and very quick delivery.
The chair is of good quality and assembly was easy. Would definitely buy from here again.

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortably WFH

Switching to WFH I needed a more comfortable office chair delivered quickly. Interior Secrets had a good range, pricing and immediate availability so after an easy assembly job I was sitting pretty!

Amanda C.

Amanda C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service + Products

I recently purchased a couple of items online and had them shipped to Queensland (I arranged my own shipping as the store wouldn't take liability for shipping such large fragile objects which is completely understandable). The customer service was exceptional & I wouldn't hesitate to purchase online with them again. The table and rug I purchased are beautiful and exceptional value for money - I couldn't find a comparable table for price anywhere else. Great quality!