Interior Secrets Online store

Interior Secrets Online store

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (72)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

N.S

N.SLaunceston, TAS

Excellent chair

The chairs were sleek and they came out to be just as shown in the picture. The furniture has a great finish. I would definitely purchase from this store again in the future.

Product Appearance As advertised

great chair! Happy with the purchase

I bought a chair that looks and fits very well and very supportive on back. Also the staff from the shop(online) was very helpful when I asked some inquiries after purchase.

Paula

PaulaSydney, NSW

Perfect Chair

Ordering was easy, kept me up to date and felt very comfortable with my purchase.
The chairs fit perfectly with the table that I already owned
Would definetely buy from them again!

Nathan W.

Nathan W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great site, easy pick up from a local warehouse. Product priced well for the quality.

- Easy to assemble
- Leather was good quality, didn't feel cheap (Obviously it's not real leather but as far as imitations go it's very reasonable)
- Height adjustable, nice to use
- It's not entirely clear in the listing, but this chair does have the ability to lock the back in place which is something I find really handy
- Other components on mine are a matte/satin black and seem fairly durable in the coating.
- Being a tan leather chair it does get dirty but it cleans up easily with some automotive leather cleaning products I had lying around
- Most importantly its actually really comfy, it should age fairly well I hope to get a couple of years out of it at least.

Poppy 12 12

Poppy 12 12Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great exchange

Great - the chair we bought had a fault and the factory replaced it immediately - we drove to Laverton North. So we are considering buying more business furniture from you. Thanks

Amanda Tipene

Amanda TipeneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oak Nestle tables

I found it easy to navigate through the store.
Tables Look good very happy with the product love the oak look
Easy to assemble no issues
I would recommend the store to anyone

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great chair

Bought this office chair now that I'm working from home every day.
It's comfortable, was a good price and very quick delivery.
The chair is of good quality and assembly was easy. Would definitely buy from here again.

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortably WFH

Switching to WFH I needed a more comfortable office chair delivered quickly. Interior Secrets had a good range, pricing and immediate availability so after an easy assembly job I was sitting pretty!

Amanda C.

Amanda C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service + Products

I recently purchased a couple of items online and had them shipped to Queensland (I arranged my own shipping as the store wouldn't take liability for shipping such large fragile objects which is completely understandable). The customer service was exceptional & I wouldn't hesitate to purchase online with them again. The table and rug I purchased are beautiful and exceptional value for money - I couldn't find a comparable table for price anywhere else. Great quality!

Ros

RosOakhurst

I love it. It fits in beautifully where I wanted it to.

Easy to navigate the online store
Range of products are good
Quality is good
I did assemble them by self and I man aged quite well, the dining table I had help with

mandar1n

mandar1nSydney, NSW

Wonderful products, delivered quickly and as listed.

I recently redecorated my design office and found everything I wanted at Interior Secrets. Very happy with the shopping experience, delivery timing, and result. And the communication was excellent as well.

mne09

mne09Sydney, NSW

Excellent after service care

I purchased 2 stools. Delivery was fast. Really love them, good quality, unfortunately one of the stools arrived with a manufacturers fault. I email Interior Secrets with images of the fault. They we fantastic working with me to get the best outcome. I didn't have to wait, they answered my emails and solved the issue within a day. I would definitely purchase again from them. You can feel confident if there are any issues with the product on arrival they will look after you.

Pekingnese65

Pekingnese65Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service and quality

Interior Secrets were really easy to work with. I had some queries before proceeding which were answered promptly by text. This gave me confidence as the person remained contactable throughout. The product itself is really good quality, was accurately described and is in fact better than I expected.

TArch2020

TArch2020Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

10/10 for ease to order, product and delivery

Product is great quality
Delivery was fast
No problems at all
Highly recommend using interior secrets. The website is easy to use also. Delivery had really good comms and allows you to track driver

Jaclodav

Jaclodav

Prompt service, easy replacement

My order was delivered very quickly. Glass was broken during delivery but Interior Design quickly sent a replacement. Would recommend this store, great products and good pricing. Easy to navigate website.

Bel

BelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved the dining table

The website was very easy to navigate and had so many amazing choices. Ordering and receiving the product was a very straight forward process. Absolutely love our new Anya dining table. It looks even better in person. Assembly was minimal and had no issues.

Rob A

Rob AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great coffee table

The website was very easy to navigate withe the biggest decision involving great choices. In the end I'm extremely happy with the choice. People have loved the coffee table, as have I. It looks fantastic and was easy to assemble.

RowenaT

RowenaTSydney, NSW

Sideboard fits perfectly in my hallway

I was hunting for a white washed timber to match our line washed floors, this was a great option. The price was reasonable given the comparison out there. The unit is solid and stable and delivery was very efficient.

Bianca W.

Bianca W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lovely dining table

Perfect condition, VERY HEAVY!
Managed to assemble the base without trouble. Had to have some extra hands to get the top on though as it was almost 80kg, but solid and great quality.
Looks beautiful and we have received many compliments on it. Delivery was fantastic and I would recommend the products and service to others.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Good. Very happy with the products

Happy and good value for money. Easy to assembly and properly packed. Unlike other cheap product. It looks solid and strong. It would be perfect if they have chairs to match with the table