Interior Secrets Online store

Interior Secrets Online store (page 2 of 4)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (68)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Value for money furniture

Ordering was easy. Prices really good. After sales communication also very good. The only problem was that at pick up I was given the wrong table top. But later the right one was delivered.

puci_77

puci_77

Great!

Good quality furniture! Good range! Item was as expected! Delivery service was really good! I work away a lot and I was a bit worried about placing this order. But I was well informed about delivery time, and the time it would be delivered!

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great product

Easy to order, product looks exactly like the picture, good packaging to keep product protected, easy delivery, very happy all round with our decision to purchase this product and will look to purchase more in the future.

Love my bedside tables

The online store was easy to navigate and easily found just what I wanted. The delivery was really quick at the busy Christmas rush time. It was easy to put together and the product is high quality and a perfect fit for us.

Perfect!

Great customer service & communication throughout the buying and delivery process. Product was delivered on time and is exactly what we wanted! Easy to assemble too. Overall, an incredibly easy and satisfactory experience.

JaniceGoulburn Valley, VIC

Just what we wanted

Easy to navigate on line, product great, easy to assemble, looking forward to going on line to purchase more items from Interior Secrets, I think that’s all I have to say.

Very expensive freight

Major issue with transport company loss our 3 meter table just before Christmas, staff at Interior Secrets arrange an table to come direct from them day before Christmas, so we would have the table for our family function. Fantastic service, well done team at Interior Secrets

Anthony Confos

Anthony ConfosSydney, NSW

Amazing Product

The product is absolutely amazing. Exactly as specified & came earlier than expected.

Thank you so much! The product was already assembled and only required the legs to be connected. Great service

G M Anderson

G M AndersonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Christmas Table Recycled Elm - 3m

Very satisfied with the purchase. Easy to assemble given the size; but a two person job ... beautiful finish and simple construction adds flair for that French Farmhouse look and style.

Maria Pilar H.

Maria Pilar H.Illawarra, NSW

Easy to assemble, high quality unit.

Very easy to assemble, it is definitely a 2 person job. The unit looks high end and packaged very well for delivery. Being adjustable makes it look custom made to suit our living room. Delivery had a live tracker so I didn't have to be home wasting time. Highly recommended overall. One very happy customer!

Lengra

LengraVictoria

Love it, extremely comfortable

Product was Easy to find on line, quality exceeded expectations, saw it in store but found it cheaper on line, Arranging pick up was easy and advised when to collect.

Nice easy furniture shopping

All round love the table looks great
Happy was able to find the perfect piece online looks better than the pictures
Easy transaction , deliveries on time
Thanks again will use in the future

Mary

Mary

Great quality but didn't quite suit

Purchased online. Bought it home but didn't quite fit area well. They accepted refund within 14 days. Girl that helped me asst Derrimut where I picked up the order was perfect.

Zebrars

Zebrars

Super easy, great service!

Had the product I was after, easy and quick to purchase. Short drive from home to collect, staff at warehouse helpful and friendly. Warehouse boys struggled to get product into my car because of it's weight but they managed and I'm stoked with my new table :)

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product and excellent service

We received our Hegan console in great condition. Delivery was quick quick and well coordinated. Absolutely love the product as well. We bought few other pieces from Interior secrets and will definitely recommend their online store

Veki

VekiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This just goes soo well with my room

A absolutely stunning piece of furniture. Its exactly as the photos are shown on the internet and goes soo well with the look of my living room. Would highly recommend

Product Appearance As advertised

Beautiful looking product online but not quite as good in real life

The Tasha is a funky retro style tv unit - great walnut colour and metallic details.

However, some pieces are slightly warped making assembly difficult and meaning some misalignment of the pieces in the finished product.

Interior Secrets
Bill H.Interior Secrets

Excellent quality!!

I dont usually shop online but had visited so many furniture stores trying to locate the perfect dining chairs for our new table. I looked online a long time until I found Interior Secrets and the perfect chairs, at a great price. I read countless reviews and decide to purchase them. Arrived ahead of schedule and the quality of the chairs is absolutely amazing. So easy to put together, they look great and are seriously comfortable. I will definitely be shopping here again and again as we furnish the new house. I just wish there was a Sydney store! Thanks Interior Secrets, you got it all right.

amzzz

amzzzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect!

Very happy with the entertainment unit I purchased at the Interior Secrets online store. Delivery date and time window was arranged to suit me. I highly recommend Interior Secrets! Would definitely buy here again in the future.

Derek D.

Derek D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Luna Coffee Table - Fantastic

We purchased this coffee table and could not be happier. It is just perfect for our room. I found Interior Secrets very easy to deal with. The warehouse staff were very courteous and helpful. In all a very good experience.