Internode ADSL

Internode ADSL

• Adequate Speeds Yes (88%) · No (12%)
earl

earlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

always great .

My connection has never been a problem i have no negative issues with Internode what so ever in fact over the past 20 years they have always been fantastic with their help with any technical issues i have had their staff have always been patient with an old man and i cant see why anybody could be dissatisfied with their service .

Start DateJune 1998

fillipdesignAU

from great to not

upon relocating to our current address 12 years ago when we got a usual 18m down we now usually get 4m it has been a sad progression I guess we could have changed but I could never see that that would have made a difference. now we are going to the NBN where the price goes up but the service doesn't seem to be going to live up to the increased cost.

Start DateFebruary 2007

Sharinvision

Lengthy slow never ending..

Sharinvision

The complaints handling policy link does not work?

Poor service, disappointing support

Start DateFebruary 2017

MAGGIEDAU

Happy with the service.

Always reliable and happy with the service. We only have a couple of dropouts, which were dealt with punctually. Spoke with Internode expecting to wait 2 days but fixed promptly.

MAGGIED

Will do, thanks for your quick response.

montxsuz

montxsuzAU

Good ISP. Shame they got taken over by the big boys.

I've been with Internode for 10 years between about 2009 and 2019. Switched to another ISP when our NBN got connected. Internode was really good in the early years, I was very happy, but imo the service got worse after the take over. I had some issues with an aggressive customer support person, but that got solved after the manager listened to the phone recording. Still, it was a sour note for me. Overall, I found them to be a good ISP, but not as good as they used to be. I switched to one of the other big ones now, starting with an "O", and am still happy there. Will probably stay as long as I am.

Customer ServiceInternode

Excellent service with people you can understand and listen to you.

Connection is 99.9% no issues with speed or disconnection. No dropouts and no issue with service.
Ring and the people at Internode are very helpful and work through any problems. Had had this connection
for over one year and can't fault it.

Start DateApril 2011
Bardan

BardanPerth, WA

Slow Internet connection

So far our connection has been better..No dropouts so far..
Only issue was very poor slow internet but after been guided through a Hard reset its working better..
The operator I spoke with was very helpful..

Start DateNovember 2007
Customer ServiceInternode

Excellent to hear that our team could help get that slow speed issue fixed for you, Bardan. Thank you very much for your review and rating! - T

Yvonne

YvonneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A customer from the early days of the company

I have been with Internode for over 16yrs. I always recommend the company not least because the spectacular growth of the company has not diluted the service and customer support it has always offered. It has always offered the best NBN option/Internet option with plans to meet the individual needs of its customers. Would not go to any other company.

Start DateMarch 2002

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

• ADSL

I have always had fast speed even in busy times between 7pm and 11pm at night.

Never had a drop out. Have had great customer service every time I have rung. Would never have thought of internode until someone recommended it to me. I hear about Telstra and Optus connections going down all the time. They need to change providers.

Customer ServiceInternode

Absolutely brilliant stuff, Happy. Thank you very much for your review and rating. Glad to hear that the recommendation worked out ;) - T

Ron

RonPage 2614, ACT

Works to my requirements most of the time.

Since connection to NBN, our connection has been very reliable. Dropouts are a thing of the past. We have only had a couple of dropouts, and these have occurred after storms. Internode investigate the problem quickly and push it through to a successful conclusion in a pleasant & helpful manner.

Double charged for unused service for 6 months, terrible customer service

Terrible customer service, left with a $400 dollar bill for a service at old address that was unused when I tried to transfer my service over to new tenant. Id been a customer for 10 years and was trying to do the right thing and refer customers.

Start DateJanuary 2013
Peter Jenkins
Peter Jenkins
Customer ServiceInternode

That's unfortunate to hear, Peter. We're sorry to hear of your decision in response to this outcome and wish you all the best in future, - T

Mal Phillips

Mal PhillipsSoutheast, SA

Very good

I have found the service very reliable, the only times I had problems with it they were working on the ABN.During those times I found Internode tech people very understanding and helpfull

Pamela R.

Pamela R.Alice Springs, NT

Internode how good are they so good and fix your problems right away

very reliable and if i have a problem they fix it right away even if it is my fault and friendly customer service would say give them ago thank you

Start DateNovember 2017
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you so very much, Pamela!

- L

Honest Reviews

Honest ReviewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• ADSL

Good!! But not great.

The connection is down sometimes and have to keep restarting or wait for it to get better.
Tech team cant do much but keep following the troubleshooting steps, which works sometimes.

Start DateJuly 2018
Contract Type24-month contract

Worst company - under 2mbps even after technical support

Had consistent slow internet speeds for over 6 months. Every call to internode, they reset the port, 24 hours later, back to under 2mbps. Call to get permanent fix - was told will cost $200 in technician fee, or I can go to another provider for NBN. they have no accountability or care if customers stay or are happy.
time to change providers.

Start DateJune 2018

Simon D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Service

My wife and I have been with Internode now for eight years and as we move into our 70's, we're finding some of the IT changes very challenging. Recently when trying to download our email service onto my wifes iphone we kept running into brick walls and felt that we weren't any progress at all. We rang internode and the technician very calmly (as they always do !! ) talked through the process and solved the problem I also believe that they saved our marriage at the same time!!! AAA service with every phone call.

Start DateJanuary 2013
Customer ServiceInternode

Simon, we're always happy with nearly any issue, including potentially saving marriages! Thank you for taking the time to be patient with us, too!

- L

wormie

wormieNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy with your service and help from your staff excellent.

Your staff and tech support over many years that I've been with internode has been one of the best I would recommend internode to anyone. It would have to be one of the best provider of all. And ph call back has been excellent THANK YOU INTERNODE

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you too, Wormie! Really stoked to hear how happy you are. Cheers for the shoutout and for your support. - T

Allan

AllanCentral Queensland, QLD

I am happy with the service it provides very little issues.

Once again very little issues with the service. Tech service is very obliging and any problems are dealt with asap. Usual the service drop out has nothing to do with the company.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you so much for your review, Allan! Fantastic to hear how pleased you are and we'll continue to do our best to assist anyone in need of a hand and deliver on awesome service! - T

Margaret Hodson

Margaret Hodsonnarellan

this is just right for me, could not do with out it

I find the connection very reliable. Have no problems with internode, I was with Telstra before I changed to internode, the best move I could ever make. I find the internode staff are probably the best I have come across

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you very much for your review and rating, Margaret! We're so glad you made the move to us and appreciate you sharing your recommendation here! - T