Internode ADSL

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

OVERCHARGE

Extreme charges, Hidden Charges, Australian Sales team with everything else offshore, close to three hundred charged before the first month's use.
Entered into a two year contract.

Let's be frank, All the ISP's are overpriced and we are all being robbed blind.

Start DateAugust 2019
Data TypeCapped Data

Owe me thousands and not paying

I have been double charged for years and Internode owe me close to $2,000. I have been waiting for 10 weeks for my refund with no resolution in sight. Allocated representative keeps telling me that it is being progressed but can't give me a timeframe. So, so dodgy.

Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data
We're sorry to hear this, and we'd like to try and help. If you can, please reply here with a ticket number and we'll use this to locate your account and arrange further help for you. If you don't have a ticket number, you can obtain, one, here: https://secure2.internode.on.net/contact/online/support/ Finally, the Complaints Handling Policy is always open to you and we encourage it's use: https://www.internode.on.net/about/legal/complaints_handling/ Thanks, - L.Just been through this process with "John" from Internode and he's advised nothing can be done. So my job now is to save as many people as possible from getting ripped off by you. My post on Facebook - first response was from someone else who had the same problem with you. Mistake? I think not. Wonder how many others are being double charged.We believe that, based on your comments here, that we have located the post that you mention. Please be aware that once a case goes to the the TIO, you're assigned a Case Officer, who acts as your single point of contact, working with you until the case is resolved. This is the process mandated by the TIO and your Case Officer is the highest level of escalation possible. If you're unhappy with the case and how its progressing, we do recommend returning to the TIO for further advice as they are the independent umpire. We've passed on your feedback to your Case Officer, requesting they make contact with you on their next shift so they can continue to assist. - L

very reliable service

very good service , only problems ive had is my own fault but they have helped so very good as never off line , 110% service in my opinion, as there is others cheaper but excellent service from Internode , not leaving , because great service and information with excellent Tech Support in which i would be hopeless without it , Keep it up Internode and i will be with you till the day i die

Thommo, we don't have the words to express how thankful we are. Cheers! - L

reliable

Internode is my provider over 12 year. I like it because it is reliable , and service is great and helpful if needed. Technicians are easy to understand and quick to help.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Mirko C, your 12 years with us does mean a lot to us at Internode. Thank you for being with us! - L

The slowest internet, with significant dropouts in Adelaide CBD. How does this happen?

Internode used to be (keyword here USED TO BE) the best internet provider with an amazing customer service. I live in Adelaide's CBD, pay my monthly fee of $69.95 and I've got the slowest possible service - it literally feels like I live in the desert with no reception. The dropouts are so regular and have become the norm, and I regularly use my mobile data and connect that to my laptop - and that's FASTER (through OPTUS) than my actual internet provider. I am NOT impressed. I will go to Optus, buy unlimited data and just use that, as I'm wasting $70 a month on a non-existent internet.

Start DateMarch 2010
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Sarra, Sorry to hear about the speed and stability issues you've been experiencing already. If you haven't been in touch with our support team already, we would absolutely love to help out and get your service performing as it should be. If you'd like to reach out via our online support form please feel more than welcome to drop some details in the below link, we'd absolutely love to help iron out any creases. https://secure2.internode.on.net/contact/online/support/ - Joshy

Don’t waste your money

Always drops out, offered $5 refund for services it can’t provide, don’t waste your money, they are owned by TPG which are just as bad, they promise the world & give you nothing in return

Start DateJanuary 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi sonyac, Thanks for taking a few moments to get in touch and we're sorry to hear about your experience - it certainly isn't what Internode prides itself on! We're keen to look further into this and to offer assistance, so we'd love to hear from you. If you can, please reply with a ticket number (if you don't have one, you can find one, here: https://secure2.internode.on.net/contact/online/support/) and we'll gladly arrange for you to be helped. You are always able to use the Complaints Handling Policy as well: https://www.internode.on.net/about/legal/complaints_handling/ - L.

Connected to the world

A reliable connection, minimal drop outs and professional assistance from internode gives me real satisfaction when online. Thanks Internode. That's why I've stayed loyal and pleased for over 10 years.

Start DateMarch 2005
Data TypeCapped Data
Thank you very much for your decade plus of support, Rob! We'll continue to keep it up! - T

I have never had a better provider

Internode has always been very helpful to me specially when I have had any problems and I don’t have many drop outs and when I do there really quick on fixing it

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thank you so much, Eleanor! That's wonderful to hear that we've been a big help and that you're enjoying the service from us! - T

Internode is reliable, dependable and pleasant tp deal with

I have always been satisfied with my follow-up business with the Internode team. At present I am trying to negotiate a less expensive plan for my needs -as I don’t want to have take my business elsewhere.

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Thank you Jezza! We're thankful for your kind words and we;re sure our team will be able to help you find the solution for your needs that will work best for you. - L.

Perfect couldn't ask for any better

Better than ever, no drop outs and very minor issues that have been dealt with immediately and very efficiently
I have been with Internode years and years, the connection and speed is great and customer service is exceptional and very helpfull

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thank you Rose, for being with us for so long and for your very kind words - we are incredibly humbled! - L

Totally reliable and helpful service

I have been with Internode for more than a decade, initially for ADSL and later for my land line and mobile phone. My connection seems good only one drop out since NBN which is about 18 months - 2 years ago. Service on all fronts is exceptional with staff being both professional and friendly, I would happily recommend Internode to anyone.

Standalone or BundledBundled
William, thanks so much for the high praise and recommendation, as well as the over a decade of business with us. We're absolutely delighted to hear that you're so happy with us! - L.

Years of great service

Great connection, easy to deal with service and staff, had some mechanics come out and go well, well beyond the call of duty to fix the issues that did come up. At their very competitive price, would go back in an instant.

Start DateFebruary 2014
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Bryce K, this is pretty awesome to hear, so thank you for the recommendation! - L

More than 10 years of an excellent service

I'm on ADSL2+ Naked 1.5 km from an exchange. From very beginning high speed, not many dropouts. Some NBN/Telstra activities on the street and download speed dropped to 3 then 1 Mbps. After calling Internode Support, a technician came to investigate. He found no fault with a modem or internal wiring, therefore it was external. Support organised Telstra technician to attend, which brought the service to 60% ability. Another call to Support and thanks to slow step-by-step adjustments on both sides, I've got 17 Mbps down, 1.3 Mbits up.
Every contact was as a return call, no need to wait holding a handset. There was no pressure and communication was very satisfactory. All three Internode guys deserve recommendations. For courtessy, technical knowledge and patience.
Would recommend to anyone.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Awesome to hear we could get that fault fixed up right away for you! Thank you very much for your review and recommendation! - T

Reliable and Professional..

I am very happy with the service that Internode has provided us.. Over many years the few times that I needed assistance the staff were always courteous and professional..Thank you..

Start DateAugust 2006
Data TypeCapped Data
Maryellen, thank you so much for relying on us when you've needed us over the years. We greatly appreciate having you with us. - L

Exceptional Service

At times the service dropped off, but always Internode got it fixed reliably and kept us informed. the drop outs have always been back to Telstra issues. For this reason we stay with Internode for both our company and personal services.

Data TypeCapped Data
Charles, thank you for sticking with us for both your business and personal services, as this is a strong vote of confidence in us, indeed! - Leo

excellant

connection is always good, Never had any issue over 10 years with this service provider, Excellent customer service , technical support , They go the extra mile for any issues I've had.

Start DateApril 2009
Contract Type24-month contract
Debbie, thank you so much for your ten years with Internode. We honestly can't say enough how appreciative we are of your lovely sentiments! - L

Very happy with the internet service

Very reliable service
I have had no issues with dropouts
Yes I have had an issue with my email service as I have lost all of my previous emails !!! I was reassured I would be able receive my old emails from the evening tech support !! These emails are very important as I have several legal documents and my pay slips have all gone now !!! very disappointing with the support I received on that night.

Start DateNovember 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Noelynn, Thank you so much! We do hope the team has been able to help with your e-mail issues. If not, please get in touch and we'll continue to help. - L.My email is working now,But my issue is that I have lost all I’ve my previous emails due to the tech report I received from you!!! Which I am very disappointed with !!!

Perfect for me, my get up and go in the morning

Have been with this mob since their beginning, wouldn't go with any other. They have helped me with everything when needed, and always with courtesy and kindness.Have had a few drop outs, but that is due to new NBN issues. Cannot find one fault with the company

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hey Compunut! This is absolutely awesome! Thanks for your incredibly kind words; you've no doubt seen a lot of changes over the years but we hope the standard we have set has remained as high for you as it was when you first joined. - L

A1 service

If you are looking for a no fuss internet service provider (ISP) look no further. Service, advice, technical support, and reliable connectivity are all delivered well beyond what other ISPs presently provide.

Go A1 go Internode.

Start DateFebruary 2011
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Bill, thank you for the A1 review and for being with us! - L.

10yrs 2 homes stellar run, always talked to an Aussie support person.

Super reliable, cyclones/weather & local contractors have been to blame for any drop outs. Support call backs always returned call, nice bunch to call and always felt like I was important.

Start DateMarch 2008
Data TypeCapped Data
Thanks for the kind words, Cobrin. We're stoked to hear that your service has performed well rain, hail or shine and glad to hear our support team have been helpful to iron out any issues when you've needed them. Cheers! - Joshy