Internode NBN 100 (Platinum)

Internode NBN 100 (Platinum)

4.4

• Adequate Speeds Yes (89%) · No (11%)
Steve R.

Steve R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great provider, great service

Best internet provider I have been with and made changing address very easy. Also had to change my plan due to both my partner and I working from home and they made it super easy.

Michael D.

Michael D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH INTERNODE

Terrible Support protocols!

Djay
Djay
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Internode NBN 100 (Platinum) compares to other Internet Service Providers

dan

danSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

its works for me and connection is great

i am happy with my set up its fast download some of my friends they are with company and i had no issues with the service and my connection good

Start DateFebruary 1996
Customer ServiceInternode

We're chuffed to hear this, Dan! Thanks for allowing us to provide you with the super fast connection that you need!

Paul Mac

Paul Mac

Very good service

Been with Internode for quite a few years now. May not be the cheapest but they’re very reliable and provide excellent tech support, based locally. Considered changing to a cheaper service a couple of times over the years but each time I looked at competitors’ reviews, decided to stay put. Thoroughly recommended.

Start DateJanuary 2010
Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for your review and appreciation, Paul! Awesome to hear how pleased you are with the service we provide for you! - T

Dariely

DarielyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service, it has been my internet provider for over 10 years.

My NBN service has been good since installed.
Connection and speed are excellent.
Great team to deal with, very helpful and fast, professional approach.
If any issues, the team has dealt with any in a timely manner.

Start DateMarch 2019
Customer ServiceInternode

Dariely, we are very happy to hear that your NBN service with us has been good since installed for you, with solid speeds and professional customer support. Thank you for your wonderful 10 years with us and we look forward to many more together!

kath1210Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love It

Internode is a great internet company.
We have been with them for over 8year and have never once thought about swapping over.
Our speeds have always been great, connection has been great and any issues have always been resolved on the first instance
Their customer service is outstanding every person I've spoken to has been nice, knowledgeable and patient.
So refreshing! will always recommend internode to family and friends.

Start DateMarch 2012
kath1210

I've probably had to call a handful of times in that time and I dont mind, as I know the wait times arent long or the call back service is actually accurate!

Make it very stress and hassle free as a customer

steve494SYDNEY

They used to be the best...

...but sadly no longer. Support has fallen to the abyss. Prices are high. Speed tiers are limited.
This is no longer a company I'd recommend to anyone; TPG has run it into the ground.

Azrael

AzraelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Internode wouldn't go anywhere else

Connection is generally stable however unplanned drop outs do occur usually at night. Speeds vary greatly but that's due more to increasing population density in the suburb is suspect rather than any fault of Internode. Service from Internode has been first rate and I highly recommend them, I've been a customer for over 10 years and I'm completely satisfied with their professionalism and value for money. Best of the bunch by far

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateJune 2007
Internet Service Providers

Love Internode - wouldn't change!

Love Internode - wouldn't change! We have been with Internode for around 5 years now and have found their service faultless. When we have called for service, they have been prompt to assist us and with an Australian based call centre, this is a welcome bonus. Highly recommend.

Start DateMay 2015
Customer ServiceInternode

Happy 5 years, Melanie! Thanks for your review and recommendation of us here :) - T

Empire F.

Empire F.Hobart, TAS

What it says on the tin

Internode has always been an excellent ISP. Few dropouts and unparalelled excellence in the customer service. You'll speak to a real person who knows what they're doing, every time. If this company doesn't win awards for customer service they need to start winning them.

Start DateMay 2011
Customer ServiceInternode

Once again internode surpasses my expectation for customer service, called up to move my nbn service and was able to get connected same day to a brand new service. Thanks internode

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you for trusting in us, Alex! We're stoked to have been able to relocate your service for you!

- L

Fantastic NBN and customer service!

My NBN is always lightning fast and super-reliable. Customer service has always been excellent too. I've been with Internode for as long as I can remember and have no plans to change :)

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Customer ServiceInternode

Guy, we are super stoked that your NBN is working so well for you! Lightning fast speeds, ultra reliable and excellent customer service is what we are proud to provide you with. Thank you!

ted m.

ted m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent!

Reliable and fast with no dropouts at all on any of our three separate accounts held over eight years total. Great customer service as well being both knowledge and patient.

Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceInternode

Ted, thank you for your patience and understanding with us, over your 8 years and we look forward to another 8 more!

annoyed

annoyed

Best ISP in the country

For me a good ISP can be measured by their support department. Internodes support is second to none... they are knowledgable, logical, understanding and patient. As long as their support department remains as good as they are, I won't consider changing ISP's.

Customer ServiceInternode

Annoyed, we are so very happy and humbled to read this! We simply can't thank you enough!

Internet Service Providers

After 15 or so years with a major competitor that starts with the letter T and ends in the letter A with elstr in the middle, Internode provides superior service.

Start DateJune 2020
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceInternode

Bruce, we are stoked to hear that you've come over to us and that you've found our service to be superior. Thank you very much!

Lloyd

LloydHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We have been with Internode for several years and have always received excellent service, including the change over to NBN. Currently moving house and again we received excellent customer support. It’s nice not to be left hanging on a busy line. Leave your number and they call you back.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks so much, Lloyd! We couldn't be happier to read of your positive experiences with us and we look forward to see you online quickly once your house move is done. Please don't hesitate to be in touch when you need us! - L

Service and support is fantastic

My consultant had to work extremely hard to arrange for our NBN to be moved to our new home. She was patient and thorough and very friendly. We love our Platinum package and added Fetch as well.

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJune 2013
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you Mary! We work hard to provide the best services that we can and we want relocations to be a smooth process, so we're are very happy to hear of your experience with us! - L

Shane H.

Shane H.South East Queensland, QLD

Probably Australia's Best ISP

Amazing ISP, internet never drops out or has latency issues. I play online games often and the ms is always consistently very low. The customer support is prompt and helpful, and the prices are very fair compared to the competition. Highly recommended.

Customer ServiceInternode

Shane, this is a massive call and one that speaks volumes of how you view us. Our sincerest thanks for your praise!

JasonAdelaide, South Australia

OK service, OK price, OK speed - If you are an average Joe with average expectations, Internode is for you.

Jason

World's most pretentious response: "We are proud of the service standards that we set"

Call your own support number now - see what happens....

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsasked

NBN 100 (Platinum)

Do you use M2 or Vocus / iprimus or Telstra, or anything as your backbones (in postcode 4102, in my case) - which I thought could be the case whether you are using ADSL or NBN(?) via any ISP?

I was also reading your webpage - https://www.internode.on.net/about/our_network/
but could not find anything specific.

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsasked

NBN 100 (Platinum)

Hi, I wish to check whether you have your own infrastructure at Woolloongabba QLD 4102, or otherwise what backbone you use? I am in an apartment hooked up to FTTB with another ISP. They use V_cus, which I heard so many people saying it is no good. The speed is terrible (for what I pay for) - and it has been deteriorating for the last 18 months. 700kB/s (kilo bytes per second) downloading a file e.g. windows updates (or even just reading news on abc.net.au), any time, date or night (even at 2am, 3am or so), weekday or weekend, they say it is good enough and it is not their fault. I am confused.

Hi TrueReviews,

Thanks for taking a few moments to ask your question.

We currently don't have our own infrastructure in your area, as connections here are serviced by NBN.

We'd suggest working with your current provider with regards to the speed issues, as following their escalation or complaint process may give you the result you need. At the very least, they should be able to organise a fault or technician visit for you, especially to have the cabling between the FTTB unit and your socket checked.

In the meantime, you're more than welcome to review our NBN plan, available here:

Also, feel free to make direct contact with our Sales team via:

- L

Get an answer from our members and Internode representatives

Other Internet Service Providers