Internode NBN 100 (Platinum)

Internode NBN 100 (Platinum)

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dani

DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best ISP on the market!

Honestly I have tried several ISPs over the last 10 years and Internode is definitely the best ISP on the market.

The connection is reliable, they genuinely value their customers and listen to every enquiry I've had throughout my entire 2 years of internet service with them.

The only dropouts that have occurred are when they are upgrading the exchange which is to be expected as they are phasing out ADSL, but we are always notified about any upcoming scheduled dropouts in service and are given a window of when to expect service to resume as normal.

I get 75 mb/s comfortably as I pay for the NBN Platinum 100 mb/s plan and look forward to my speed increasing in the coming months with ADSL being phased out completely.

Start DateSeptember 2017
Customer ServiceInternode

Dani, thank you so much! This is a truly wonderful recommendation for us and we believe that this speaks strongly to what we do best here at Internode. Again, thank you so much!

Lesley

LesleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good old fashioned service.

The best thing about Internode is that the call centre is Australian based. The operators are patient and professional and they totally put the customer first, which is something we all want, yeah?
There are no long queues when you call up, I've never had to wait more than a minute. We've been with Internode 12 months now and I can't fault them. Impeccable service and attention. We're just a household customer but they've always treated us as if we are very important to them.

Start DateMay 2018
Customer ServiceInternode

We know how important great customer service is and love to hear that you've found the result we're after, Lesley. Thank you so much for sharing your appreciation and support in your review! - T

Much better than I ever expected!

My connection is very stable and reliable. I had some early low download speed issues but these were very quickly resolved, thanks to outstanding service from the Internode Helpdesk. I have been an Internode customer for many years and I have found their service to be consistently good.

Start DateJune 2018
Customer ServiceInternode

Bizanaboy, thanks for your excellent review for being with us!

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hit A Few Snags But Top Class All The Way!

Like most things to do with connecting new services, we did experience some delays in getting the service rolled out but this due mainly to timing issues with availability of technicians and our ISP contacting NBN Co. Overall our experience with Internode has been, for the most part, a straight-forward exercise. All Customer Service Reps we have had to deal with have been quick to catch up on the notes on our install order and we were up and running within a month. Top notch product, service and delivery - would recommend.

Start DateJuly 2019
Customer ServiceInternode

Ken, thank you so very much for the wonderful recommendation!

Ian B.

Ian B.Northeast, VIC

Works for me!

I have been a long time Internode customer. As soon as NBN was available (FTTC) I transferred over.
The service has been excellent. IIRC there has only been one drop out and that was na NBN issue.
I often see 99Mbits download speed.
Recommended!!!!!!

Customer ServiceInternode

We're over the moon to hear that your NBN service is performing so well, Ian! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing us when it came time to upgrade! Cheers!

Garry Stevenson

Garry StevensonEyre Peninsula, SA

Worry free

I have been with Internode for ever, and rarely had problems except for rain damage to external lines, I've never had a sullen staff member they are always so helpful, above and beyond their job description, I'm guessing.

Start DateJune 2007
Customer ServiceInternode

This would have to be the BEST Internet provider in Adelaide Customer service is spot on nothing is too much Trouble

Found we did have drop out but it's the nbn no real issue re connected very quick on its own ......
Realy happy with the speed beats ADSL
hands down fair pricing

Start DateApril 2019
Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers for the shoutout and recommendation, Rick! We appreciate your support and will keep up the great work with our service and care :) - T

David S

David SHunter Region, NSW

Very good, and backup help is superb

We have been connected for several years now, have several devices working off the line and find it highly reliable, with no issues with the actual service into our property.

Customer ServiceInternode

We're stoked to hear that your service has been performing well after all these years, David. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Ozymandias

OzymandiasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long time user, first time reviewer

Start DateJanuary 1993
Data TypeCapped Data
JESSICA

JESSICAGippsland, VIC

Drop outs

Drop outs 500 times a day and the company does nothing to resolve it. Slightest wind affects it. They still charge you for call usage, whilst every other provider is free calls!

Start DateNovember 2016

Brett W.

Brett W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great service

I had several different connections to make changes to - I rang one department - and Andrew set it all up for me. I had to make one more call to sales to get one of the items connected. All done within an hour

brilliant

Start DateJanuary 2018
Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for allowing Andrew and our team of experts to help out, Brett!

Anthony F.

Anthony F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

12.5 YRS of Perfect Service!

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience, Oz! Glad to have had you with us for so long and looking forward to many more years of awesome service :) - T

philipjd

philipjdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Came with the brand new apartment - hasn't missed a beat.

No problems so far(2years of daily use). Only issue was we moved into a new build apartment - After 2 weeks of waiting for the Big Telco to "find" our address in the network I contacted my original ISP - iNTERNODE, who had me up and running in 24 hours!! Speaks for itself...

Start DateJanuary 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Customer ServiceInternode

We're absolutely rapt to hear this, cheers! Thanks for the very kind words and we look forward to being with you for many more years to come.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome support

Had a few issues when we first connected with NBN but Internode was fantastic with their support.
I love Internode as the technician are patient and the support is Aussie based and not farmed off shore!

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for your review and support, Jane! Excellent to hear that the technical team could assist you when you needed help! - T

Sandy

SandyCentral, TAS

NO PROBLEM WITH INTERNODE

I have no problem with the set up and service provided by Internode
Reliability of connection is the responsibility of NBN. There have been dropouts / no service but these could not be attributed to Internode.
Have had no issues with Internode. Any questions or technical advice has been supplied in an efficient, friendly and prompt manner.

Start DateSeptember 2018
Connection TypeWireless
Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks so very much Sandy! We are so very thrilled with your wonderful review.

Toto

TotoHornsby

Internode is a reliable provider with excellent customer service.

I had a NBN FTTB connection. 104/44 Mbit/s VDSL sync speed with the Fritzbox Internode has on offer. Evening speed was as advised. Streaming like Netflix were buffer free. A rare provider offering native IPv6.

Start DateJune 2015
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks Toto! We're delighted that we've to be your provider.

Loch Cronulla

Loch CronullaSydney, NSW

Amazing one click connection and utility, superb support and engagement!

Not-one-single-outage in 6 months!!! Can't believe how good it is, and more importantly, how reliable it is. I'm getting mega uploads now, you-tube videos in less than hours!!! By the way, when I call the team, I get a response very quickly - none of us have time to muck about!

Start DateMarch 2019
Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers for the kind words, Loch! We're wrapped that you've been enjoying our service and we're stoked to have you on board over the past 6 months. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

redeagle

redeagleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will never change provider

Never had any problems since nbn was connected, the service and support I class as gold, the extra plus is being able to speak with staff within Australia. Have been with Internode for 11 plus years.

Data TypeCapped Data
Customer ServiceInternode

....and we hope to have you with us for another 11 years or more, redeagle - thank so so very much!

JJ T.

JJ T.Ngunnawal 2913, ACT

The best of the best at fair price!

I've been with Internode for coming on 5 years after hopeless interactions other companies including the major providers and cheap "flying Internet" ones. I would never look back! 10/10 service.

Entirely fit for purpose;
1. I'm an avid gamer and I stomp the competition with my incredibly low ping.
2. My family can stream endless movies and shows without any buffering or dropouts.
3. We can stream multiple devices at the same time in the highest quality, without interference.
4. All the above happens at the same time!

Start DateFebruary 2016
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you so much for a 10/10 review, JJ T!

Theresa

TheresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very helpful

Whenever I have had issues, they have been very helpful and very patient with me and polite. We had little issue when transferring over to the NBN and when we did it was sorted immediately.

Customer ServiceInternode

We want to you to have no issues when moving to NBN, Theresa. Thank you for letting us move you and help you.