Internode NBN 100 (Platinum)

Internode NBN 100 (Platinum) Questions & Answers

2 questions from our users

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsasked

NBN 100 (Platinum)

Do you use M2 or Vocus / iprimus or Telstra, or anything as your backbones (in postcode 4102, in my case) - which I thought could be the case whether you are using ADSL or NBN(?) via any ISP?

I was also reading your webpage - https://www.internode.on.net/about/our_network/
but could not find anything specific.

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsasked

NBN 100 (Platinum)

Hi, I wish to check whether you have your own infrastructure at Woolloongabba QLD 4102, or otherwise what backbone you use? I am in an apartment hooked up to FTTB with another ISP. They use V_cus, which I heard so many people saying it is no good. The speed is terrible (for what I pay for) - and it has been deteriorating for the last 18 months. 700kB/s (kilo bytes per second) downloading a file e.g. windows updates (or even just reading news on abc.net.au), any time, date or night (even at 2am, 3am or so), weekday or weekend, they say it is good enough and it is not their fault. I am confused.

Internode
Customer ServiceInternode

Hi TrueReviews,

Thanks for taking a few moments to ask your question.

We currently don't have our own infrastructure in your area, as connections here are serviced by NBN.

We'd suggest working with your current provider with regards to the speed issues, as following their escalation or complaint process may give you the result you need. At the very least, they should be able to organise a fault or technician visit for you, especially to have the cabling between the FTTB unit and your socket checked.

In the meantime, you're more than welcome to review our NBN plan, available here:

Also, feel free to make direct contact with our Sales team via:

- L

Get an answer from our members and Internode representatives

Other Internet Service Providers