Internode NBN 100 (Platinum)

Internode NBN 100 (Platinum) (page 2 of 10)

4.5

• Adequate Speeds Yes (89%) · No (11%)

Lloyd

LloydHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We have been with Internode for several years and have always received excellent service, including the change over to NBN. Currently moving house and again we received excellent customer support. It’s nice not to be left hanging on a busy line. Leave your number and they call you back.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks so much, Lloyd! We couldn't be happier to read of your positive experiences with us and we look forward to see you online quickly once your house move is done. Please don't hesitate to be in touch when you need us! - L

Service and support is fantastic

My consultant had to work extremely hard to arrange for our NBN to be moved to our new home. She was patient and thorough and very friendly. We love our Platinum package and added Fetch as well.

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJune 2013
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you Mary! We work hard to provide the best services that we can and we want relocations to be a smooth process, so we're are very happy to hear of your experience with us! - L

Shane H.

Shane H.South East Queensland, QLD

Probably Australia's Best ISP

Amazing ISP, internet never drops out or has latency issues. I play online games often and the ms is always consistently very low. The customer support is prompt and helpful, and the prices are very fair compared to the competition. Highly recommended.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Customer ServiceInternode

Shane, this is a massive call and one that speaks volumes of how you view us. Our sincerest thanks for your praise!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Internode NBN 100 (Platinum) compares to other Internet Service Providers

JasonAdelaide, South Australia

OK service, OK price, OK speed - If you are an average Joe with average expectations, Internode is for you.

Jason

World's most pretentious response: "We are proud of the service standards that we set"

Call your own support number now - see what happens....

Rom

RomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great isp and very satisfied consumer

Internode customer for several years after dismal years with competitors. They provide great support ,a reliable product with good speeds for a family of students, gamers and movie buffs.Highly recommend.

Start DateOctober 2016
Customer ServiceInternode

Awesome to hear that the service we provide you caters to all your family's needs, Rom! Thank you very much for your review and support. We appreciate it and you! - T

Still trying to get it provisioned after 5 weeks

I've been a customer with internode for about 12 years.
Signed up for an NBN connection in April, its still not connected, after several phone calls to the Internode provisioning team (Not located in Australia) i was told that my connection was on hold and they didn't know when it will be able to be connected, but it will 'probably take another 2 weeks'.
The provisioning team has promised to chase up why the connection is on hold, and phone me back, one promised a call back in 48 hours, one promised a call back in 24 hours, one promised a manager will call back the same day. I have not received a single email, sms, or phone call from Internode in the past 5 weeks.

Mo E.

Mo E.South East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service, hands down.

Have never once experienced and drop outs or issues. Anytime I've needed to make contact for changes or queries, the team have been fast, friendly and proactive when providing a solution. It helps that their consultants are all locally based.

Customer ServiceInternode

Very reliable and recommend it to everyone!

I’ve not noticed any issues since I’ve had NBN for over a year now. The modem is awesome and very reliable. Tech support at 9:30pm was on point. Thank you Internode!

Start DateOctober 2018
Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're delighted to have been so on point for you and your NBN service with us.

- L

Been with internode for many years, always great products and superb Aussie tech support that know their stuff and work hard to find you a solution the first time. Would recommend to anyone

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Shane! Fantastic to hear :) - T

Daryl

DarylNorth Queensland, QLD

Great servicve

We have had fantastic service from Internode. There has been no dropouts great speed and excellent service. When we have had any questions or queries there backup has been excellent.

Start DateJanuary 2010

Ashton

Been trying to cancel for month, no refund and now direct debited more money.

Been on the phone for approx 8 hours over trying to cancel my nbn order over a 1 month period. They keep lieing and saying it has been can been cancelled and they are going to refund me, but it is a different lie and excuse every time. Now they have charged me more more than a month after I cancelled by direct debit! One time I was in hold for 3 and a half hours and no one answered - worse than centrelink customer service.

This poor service is why I cancelled my nbn order with internode and went to exetel. Imagine if I had to call internode for tech support!

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateApril 2020
Customer ServiceInternode

Keen to assist in ensuring that any billing has been conciliated and finalised, Ashton. Do you have a related ticket number from your contact which we could use to look into this further? - T

Ron

RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

getting what i am paying for very reliably

have only experienced 1 dropout yesterday. Rebooted modem and had internet again on modem, but did not know had to restart computer also. When advised to do so, all is now good.

Awesome NBN

I love my internode service. It is completely reliable provided over fibre connection to my home. Separate phone service with internode too. Reliable and fast. The service when you phone in too is brilliant and helpful. Why would you go somewhere else? Short answer - don’t!

Start DateJanuary 2010
Customer ServiceInternode

Now getting network congestion every night

I was with Internode for many years and had no problem, in fact they were great! Awesome customer service great pricing almost no down time. However fast forward to now, pretty much every night our household would experience network congestion due to bandwidth issues. Due to that factor i can not recommend Internode anymore.

I have recently switched to Aussie Broadband and hand no issues there, so no matter what they say about their bandwidth being fine or not their fault, it is...

Start DateJanuary 2015

7empestCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Used to be ok, but they’ve gradually become horrid

What happened to Internode? I now pay $100 a month for a 20mpbs connection. For TWO MONTHS they’ve Ignored my requests for help. They’ve gone downhill so fast and that’s a big shame.

Start DateJanuary 2017
Contract Type12-month contract

21174334 - feel free to call me directly with your excuses

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you. We've escalated your concerns with the team and a manager will be in touch to follow up with you further.

- Chris

pez2

pez2Illawarra, NSW

Internerd = great service

Start DateDecember 2009
Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks so much, pez2! This means a lot to us, especially given your extensive experience and having worked in the ISP space - you know what good service should be so to hear that we've met your expectations and more is awesome!

Marionk

MarionkIllawarra, NSW

Super quick

a very reliable service. Had a few days of dropout so I called on a Saturday afternoonAshley was very helpful turned out to be my modem. 2 days later new modem delivered from internode and its back to happy days!Great customer service when and if ever needed. Thanks guys!

Customer ServiceInternode

Glad to hear the team could help you out with the issue there, Marion! Cheers for your rating and review :) - T

Dunno

DunnoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great but!

Technologically great. We are an old couple who love our old landline, but to use it as much as we'd like it is too expensive. Why do you charge for its use?

Igor

IgorSydney, NSW

False advertising and poor service

Internode used to provide great service when it was Australian-based, but now relies on incompetent off-shore call-centres that do not care and have no idea what I signed up for.

Cyrene and Gary G.

Cyrene and Gary G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Internet service provider!

I am with internode for almost 2 years now and i have a excellent internet speed (unlimited NBN $79/ a month), we have 8 devices running at the same time and never had a problem with the speed, the transition from ADSL to NBN was a quick and easy process over the phone. Internode have a excellent technical and customer service support team, they provide SMS notifications for the status and follow through with the outcome.

Start DateJune 2018
Customer ServiceInternode

We couldn't be more happy to hear this, Cyrene and Gary! Thanks for being with us thus far and for allowing us the opportunity to help you when you've needed it.