Internode NBN 100 (Platinum)

Internode NBN 100 (Platinum) (page 3 of 10)

4.4

• Adequate Speeds Yes (89%) · No (11%)

Dunno

DunnoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great but!

Technologically great. We are an old couple who love our old landline, but to use it as much as we'd like it is too expensive. Why do you charge for its use?

Igor

IgorSydney, NSW

False advertising and poor service

Internode used to provide great service when it was Australian-based, but now relies on incompetent off-shore call-centres that do not care and have no idea what I signed up for.

Cyrene and Gary G.

Cyrene and Gary G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Internet service provider!

I am with internode for almost 2 years now and i have a excellent internet speed (unlimited NBN $79/ a month), we have 8 devices running at the same time and never had a problem with the speed, the transition from ADSL to NBN was a quick and easy process over the phone. Internode have a excellent technical and customer service support team, they provide SMS notifications for the status and follow through with the outcome.

Customer ServiceInternode

We couldn't be more happy to hear this, Cyrene and Gary! Thanks for being with us thus far and for allowing us the opportunity to help you when you've needed it.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Internode NBN 100 (Platinum) compares to other Internet Service Providers

James H

James H

NBN with internode is Excellent

Customer service excellent and the speed is great AnD NBN speed okay Will be
With internode for a long time they are most helpfully and. Nice and Friendly on the phone Thanks internode your Internet rocks thanks heaps keep up the great work 100/100

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for being a 10/10 customer for us, James!

Mrs W

Mrs WHobart, TAS

Excellent connectivity and speed. Reliable and reasonable costs. Fabulous customer service too. 10/10 on all fronts.

Excellent, reliable and Quick connectivity and service. Have been a customer of Internode for around 5 years and found the drop out rate virtually nil.
Excellent customer service too. 10/10

Customer ServiceInternode

Mrs W, we are beyond thrilled! Your review is absolutely wonderful and we simply can't thank you enough for your 5 years with us.

MMW

MMW

Good service

The connection is good. I would have liked the internode (iinet) group to offer loyalty deals for long standing customers. Since I am a pensioner now, at 71, I think a reduced fee would be very satisfying.Each time I have rung for advice I have been treated very well and with kind patience. A credit to the staff.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks MMW and we'll absolutely take on your feedback too!

- L

Internode gives the best support available

Customer ServiceInternode

JMM, thanks for coming over to us all those years ago and we couldn't be happier to hear how well your relationship with us has gone!

Naetheryn

NaetherynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than the other aus company’s in every way

Had FTP in old house with 0 issues the whole time , FTN now And the issues I’ve had have been dealt with fast and no fuss. Customer service was fantastic

Perfect Service

I have five internode accounts - a couple of mobile plans and three nbn accounts for private and investment locations. The service is outstanding and the technical support, superb (and local).

Internet Service Providers

Internode services is consistently good

We had NBN for more than 5 years now with Internode - this is during early days of NBN and I can only recall 2-3 times that it went down during this period. Internode also provide node phone and fetch tv services to us and had very few issues other than we needed to upgrade the equipments every 2-3 years with the fetch equipment.

i have been with this company for nearly 16 years and they are the best

no all good
when the bass link went down in Tasmania some trouble then
but over all 100% positive
package good
service great
cant not ask for better
thumbs up to Internode

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks so sticking with us for the past 16 years, Tas Man!

Heathenbrisbane

Declining product and service

When i joined internode 4 years ago i was getting 98mb/s and now im down to 30mb/s on the same 100mb/s platinum plan.... clearly their customer to bandwidth ratio has been increased to increase profit.....i have just downgraded my plan to a 50mb/s plan as there no point paying for a speed im not getting....No the issue is not with my hardware or the line! If my speeds decrease further when my 50mb/s plan becomes active I will be changing providers.

Heathen

Ticket number is 21255802. I am paying $100 per month for 100mbs and getting 30mbs so if it is not resolved in a timely manner you can release me from my 2 year contract with no penalty and i will go else where.

Franck Alcidi

Franck AlcidiPalmerston, NT

Internode have been the best ISP for the last 20 years!

Overall I feel Internode have been an excellent company to deal with and their service has been second to none. I mean why would I still be with them for over 20 years now? They have always responded quickly to any issue which could be dealt from their end. We've had the odd drop out but generally that hasn't been their fault and to be honest we've had very little over the last 20 years. They also have great speeds but would like to see them catch up to some other companies who have faster speeds which is why I said no to the comment "Are the speeds you receive adequate relative to the plan you are on?".

Customer ServiceInternode

Franck, we are just blown away by this! 20 years tenure, so much praise for our team and excellent service. Thank you so much!

Timmeh

TimmehHunter Region, NSW

Simply the best in all areas

Internode have consistently been the best internet provider I've ever used. They actually the answer the phone and try to help you out, even when it may be outside normal procedure. Unlike other ISPs, they deliver the Platinum speeds they promise.

Customer ServiceInternode

Timmeh, thanks for being a Platinum customer for us and for your awesome praise!

Ajith

Ajith

Best Customer Service you can expect

I haven't had any major issues ever since I got the new NBN connection on FTTP. Whenever, I need to contact Internode Customer service, almost instantly get connected with an Australian Tech Support and necessary advice is provided quickly.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for choosing us for your NBN needs, Ajith!

Jason W.

Jason W.Hunter Region, NSW

The service is awesome

My internet with Internode has always been reliable and with accurate speeds. But the best part is all Australian with Call centres here and staffed with people that understand. Why deal with robots on autocue and spend hours doing it.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks so much, Jason! We're always hapy to help so thank you for sticking with us!

Sarah P

Sarah PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding customer service

The support team at internode are brilliant! Advice is spot on and easy to follow, even for those of us that are not super tech savvy. With one simple easy to understand phone call our recent issues trying to connect a new phone handset to out modem were sorted. Thankyou!

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks for allowing our team the chance to lend a hand Sarah! You don't need to be tech savvy but we'll do whatever we can to inform, assist and educate you along the way.

- Leo

Bevan

BevanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great with consistent high speed 100/40

I have had nbn fibre to the house for nearly 4 years (Provider Internode) Only dropout I can recall was the result of planned maintenance.
Email problem after the above fixed with one phone call. Very fast and clear service by support staff. Test of good service is what happens when you need assistance. Internode has been great for me for more than ten years (including ADSL)

Ruth

RuthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Platinum service

I have had a wonderful internet connection through Internode for many years and have hardly experienced any problems with their services or connection. Their service representatives are excellent and have always been helpful at explaining terms that I did not understand.

I get a solid 100/40 service

I have been a longtime Internode customer and I heartily recommend them. Their support staff are knowledgable and well-trained. Importantly, they have the correct level of authorisation to run diagnostics and remedial changes for swift issue resolution. 90% of my calls have been NBN service related. They work effectively with NBN to improve my experience

Customer ServiceInternode

Anthony, thank you for the amazing recommendation! We are just so happy to hear that you think so highly of us.

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsasked

NBN 100 (Platinum)

Do you use M2 or Vocus / iprimus or Telstra, or anything as your backbones (in postcode 4102, in my case) - which I thought could be the case whether you are using ADSL or NBN(?) via any ISP?

I was also reading your webpage - https://www.internode.on.net/about/our_network/
but could not find anything specific.

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsasked

NBN 100 (Platinum)

Hi, I wish to check whether you have your own infrastructure at Woolloongabba QLD 4102, or otherwise what backbone you use? I am in an apartment hooked up to FTTB with another ISP. They use V_cus, which I heard so many people saying it is no good. The speed is terrible (for what I pay for) - and it has been deteriorating for the last 18 months. 700kB/s (kilo bytes per second) downloading a file e.g. windows updates (or even just reading news on abc.net.au), any time, date or night (even at 2am, 3am or so), weekday or weekend, they say it is good enough and it is not their fault. I am confused.

Hi TrueReviews,

Thanks for taking a few moments to ask your question.

We currently don't have our own infrastructure in your area, as connections here are serviced by NBN.

We'd suggest working with your current provider with regards to the speed issues, as following their escalation or complaint process may give you the result you need. At the very least, they should be able to organise a fault or technician visit for you, especially to have the cabling between the FTTB unit and your socket checked.

In the meantime, you're more than welcome to review our NBN plan, available here:

Also, feel free to make direct contact with our Sales team via:

- L

Get an answer from our members and Internode representatives

Other Internet Service Providers