Internode NBN 100 (Platinum)

Internode NBN 100 (Platinum) (page 4 of 10)

4.4

• Adequate Speeds Yes (89%) · No (11%)

James M.South East Queensland, QLD

NBN FTTP is great; NBN HFC is "okay"; FTTN is rubbish.

Paul

PaulDarwin, NT

Internode - premium service & support

Internode were highly recommended by our IT support team when NBN came in here and we have no regrets as to the service provided. As with any kind of service, the response to issues is always a great indicator of the commitment and professionalism of the provider and they have always come away with a successful and prompt outcome to any enquiries or problems we have had.

Customer ServiceInternode

I swung our services to internode after a frustrated experience with their competitor.

I have been with internode for many years. The swing from ADSL to NBN was simple and the support was its usual seamless help. I have recommended internode to many other client's as they have alway handled any network issues and communicated during and even after the event.

Customer ServiceInternode

Quentin, thank you so much for your wonderful review and for recommending us - we do very much appreciate your advocacy for us!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Internode NBN 100 (Platinum) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Trouble free and fast

Rarely drops out. Any issues are dealt with promptly by experienced friendly support staff who were able to help me quickly connect a new router I purchased recently. Highly recommend.

Zeppelin-Floyd

Zeppelin-FloydLaunceston, TAS

INTERNODE OR TELSTRA

INTERNODE are worse then Telstra. Customer service is terrible. Alot of billing issues. Refunds are not provided. Technical support take forever to answer and just argue with you. I am guessing it is due to lack of training. Complaints procedure is pretty much non existent. Have moved to Aussie broadband after being with INTERNODE for years.

Customer ServiceInternode

Wouldn't consider any other provider.

We have been with Internode for over 10 years and have had the occasional drop out issue, however Internode's back up customer service is always fantastic. They are quick to respond, extremely helpful and always keep us informed with what is happening. We have recommended Internode to many people over the years and will continue to do so. Keep up your great work Internode team, you should be proud of yourselves.

Customer ServiceInternode

Caz, thank you for the awesome review and for your 10 years with us! We're just happy that you've found our service to your expectations.

CBoyle

CBoyleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We have been with Internode for quite a few years - we have never had bad service - always prompt,
helpful and courteous and when they say they'll ring you back, they do. The products we use are both reliable and cost effective.

steve

steveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service from Internode

My service was totally blown by the recent bushfires on the south coast around Batemans Bay. Internode were quick to help with being reconnected and gave me a credit for the time I was unable to access the service, well done Internode. Customer service was a ten out of ten

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you very much, Steve! We're glad to do what we can to aid those impacted by the recent events in any way. - T

Daren R.

Daren R.Hobart, TAS

Excellent connection speeds very little drop outs if i have an issue customer service is very helpful. Wait times over the phone is minimal. I've been with 4 other service providers but none come close to Internode.

Customer ServiceInternode

Glad to hear you think we're above and beyond all others, Daren! Thanks so much for sharing your support and for being with us :) - T

joel.n

joel.nSydney Surrounds, NSW

really happy with internode and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

I couldn’t be happier with my nbn connection with internode. I’ve been with them for about 5 years the last 2 have been nbn connection. The change over from adsl to nbn was almost seamless and I haven’t had any problems with them. I’ve had to call them a few times to tell them I will be late paying a bill, the call was answered quickly 90% of the time and they were totally cool with it. If there is an excessive wait time they let me know and call me back in the time they say. I recently had a problem with my modem and the person I was talking to took the time and patiently helped me to fix it.

Customer ServiceInternode

This is exactly the experience we aim for with our connections, for our customers, Joel, so thanks for sticking with us! You're always welcome to be in touch as you need it.

Brad S.

Brad S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best ISP EVER!! Been a customer for over 15 years. Great service period

Extremley reliable, even through transition from Naked ADSL to NBN.
Server status is always available as is scheduled maitenence (though rare)
Tech Support is an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Have not regretted the decision to churn to Internode long ago and have neve looked back since

Customer ServiceInternode

Phenomenal stuff, Brad! Thanks very much for being with us this last 15 years. That's real dedication and support! Cheers! - T

Great speed and tech support.

I've never once noticed the service to be slow or drop out. I've only had to contact tech support once and that was to help me setup a new router, as the one provided with my NBN service was not great.

Customer ServiceInternode

Thanks a lot for your review here, Callum. Great to know that the team have got your back on any matters and that you're finding the service and support to be equally great :) - T

Fantastic Service

Rang Internode and they had me switched over from Telstra within 3 hours.
A class Service, good price and knowledgeable tech team.
Wouldn't use anyone else for internet services in my houses.

Customer ServiceInternode

Cheers for the stellar review there, SSS! Fantastic to hear how pleased you are with us and look forward to a happy future with us! - T

Carolyn Nielsen

Carolyn NielsenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Wi-Fi connection

We never have any problems with Internode, very good service and always on hand to help with any problems. Just waiting now for my fetch mini box. Can hardly wait. Excellent customer service

Customer ServiceInternode

Thank you very much for your support and choosing us for your entertainment needs as well as your home internet, Carolyn! We really appreciate it! - T

SueSydney, NSW

Internode NBN shocking

I have been an Internode customer for 7 years with no problems when on fibre. Since changing to NBN our internet keeps dropping and lagging. Not happy at all. Customer service wasn’t very helpful

Megaman

MegamanMurray Region, NSW

Never a problem even if you have one

Connection is reliable Speeds as promised. I have been with Internode for 10 years and have never had any problems with them. if I have had any issues they are dealt with by real Aussies in Australia and thats what makes Internode a Stand Out

Customer ServiceInternode

Congratulation on your 10 years with us, Megaman! Thanks for being with us and for sharing your review in support! - T

noisymooh

noisymoohCentral Queensland, QLD

Long standing costumer feedback

The best internet service provider in Australia. Professional company that has maintain high level of service over the years and never lost its integrity with outsourcing overseas. Being able to speak to someone that knows what they're talking about and able to help you promptly with whatever your issues are. Follow-up on your concerns and make sure that the issue is fixed.
Having dealth with multiple internet service provider in the past, internode prices which sometime could appear not as competitive as other providers, you have peace of mind that you won't be looped in between departments or left with a feeling of disatisfaction.

Jacques v.Perth, WA

10 years on and Internode has to go

Service is consistent, however after a recent relocation internode failed repeatedly to procide a connection within timeframes they specified. Customer service is poor and they will typically not provide a call to update clients on service provison.

If you decide to go with Internode their connection speed is ok and drop outs were minimal. However, customer support is lacking.

Wooby

WoobySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great speeds and service too

So stable and always fast. Excellent customer service from an onshore team who answer the phone in only a few rings and have the knowledge and authority to help. First telecommunications company I have ever recommended!

Customer ServiceInternode

Wow, thanks so much, Wooby!

Euge

EugeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and fast. Prompt with any service enquiries - not that there have been many. Recommend Internode. Was with Telstra for many years before changing to Internode. Best thing I ever did.

Customer ServiceInternode

Euge, we're stoked to hear that you feel this way about us. Thanks so much for making the switch!

- Leo

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsasked

NBN 100 (Platinum)

Do you use M2 or Vocus / iprimus or Telstra, or anything as your backbones (in postcode 4102, in my case) - which I thought could be the case whether you are using ADSL or NBN(?) via any ISP?

I was also reading your webpage - https://www.internode.on.net/about/our_network/
but could not find anything specific.

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsasked

NBN 100 (Platinum)

Hi, I wish to check whether you have your own infrastructure at Woolloongabba QLD 4102, or otherwise what backbone you use? I am in an apartment hooked up to FTTB with another ISP. They use V_cus, which I heard so many people saying it is no good. The speed is terrible (for what I pay for) - and it has been deteriorating for the last 18 months. 700kB/s (kilo bytes per second) downloading a file e.g. windows updates (or even just reading news on abc.net.au), any time, date or night (even at 2am, 3am or so), weekday or weekend, they say it is good enough and it is not their fault. I am confused.

Hi TrueReviews,

Thanks for taking a few moments to ask your question.

We currently don't have our own infrastructure in your area, as connections here are serviced by NBN.

We'd suggest working with your current provider with regards to the speed issues, as following their escalation or complaint process may give you the result you need. At the very least, they should be able to organise a fault or technician visit for you, especially to have the cabling between the FTTB unit and your socket checked.

In the meantime, you're more than welcome to review our NBN plan, available here:

Also, feel free to make direct contact with our Sales team via:

- L

Get an answer from our members and Internode representatives

Other Internet Service Providers