Interparcel

Interparcel Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedau.interparcel.com
Lauretta Salis

Is there some way I can integrate Interparcel into my shopify store? Is there an app or something?

DVR
DVR

I don't think so. I've only been able to integrate sendle with my shopify account so far.

Interparcel   DM

Hi Lauretta, we sure do! Please email us your details to quote@interparcel.com.au and I can have someone get in contact with you.

MattRob

Consider other couriers, interparcel is horrible.

Lauretta Salis

Interparcel has been integrated with my website and its working wonderfully. Thank you to Steve for all his help.

Rox
Rox

Hi

I'm wanting to send a parcel to UK - how long will his take and are your rates better than Auspost? Look forward to your response.

Interparcel   DM

Hi there, we have a range of services available to the UK with transit times ranging between 1-4 working days. You can view our rates online, simply using the locations, weight & measurements. Here's the link: external link

Please give us a call should you have any further questions.

Jenmiles
Jenmiles

keeps asking me to confirm my email but can't see where I can do it

Interparcel   DM

Hi Jen, I'm not sure I understand your query. If you don't mind contacting us on 1300 006 031 one of our friendly staff members can get more info and answer any questions you may have.

Sam
Sam

Why is insurance through Interparcel for TNT twice the price of going to TNT direct?

Interparcel   DM

Hi Sam, there are variations on the transit warranty offered by Interparcel. If you'd like to email us the goods description and value to customerservices@interparcel.com.au, we'll be able to give you more info.

MattRob

How long until our claims are processed?

Interparcel   DM

Hi Matt, our standard turnaround time for claims can take up to 28 days however, we normally have claims resolved prior to this time frame. During the lead up to Christmas we received higher than normal volumes of freight resulting in high volumes of enquiries however, we aim to have your claim completed as soon as possible.

MattRob

Our claims run a lot longer than 28days, and given that you are open over Xmas, I wouldn't expect any real reason for a delay, other than it's a good excuse.

John

How do I track a parcel ?

Interparcel   DM

Hi John, you can track your shipments directly on our website using your Interparcel tracking number. We have a 'Track Parcel' tab at the top of our Home page on the site otherwise, you can contact our customer service team on 1300 006 031 for further assistance.

John

I would like to ship some health product to Vietnam but don't know how my parcel goes through Vietnam custom clearance. Please advise

Do you have any staff in Adelaide so that I can see them in person to get more information?

Interparcel   DM

Hi John, thank you for your query. Interparcel act as a third party broker re-selling the services of major courier companies. Due to the nature of our service, we do not handle any customs clearance processes and therefore, may not be aware of the requirements for health products to Vietnam.

I would suggest you contact Australian Customs to confirm if they can provide you with any details otherwise, the best point of contact would be local Customs in Vietnam.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 006 031 should you have any further queries.

swords114
swords114

Trying to send an item through you guys and saw 2 options. One is a Courierplease ATL and the other courier please Box which is 60cents difference and the latter has a $100 warranty too. Wondering what it means by Courier Please Box? As in I have to purchase a box by courier please or am I reading into that too much? Also noticed a courier please Road. What do all these mean?

Please let me know thank you

Interparcel   DM

The name of the services does not determine how you are required to send the freight. For example, the Couriers Please satchel or box services does not require a specific satchel or box. As long as the measurements that you have entered in the system are correct, you can choose to send your item however you feel it is safe. Each service will be displayed based on the package details you have entered so as long as this information is correct, you can select any service pending the price or estimated delivery desired. ATL stands for 'Authority to Leave' which means that the freight will be delivered without a signature. There is no option to add transit warranty to this service so if you require transit warranty, please do not select an ATL service.

We provide customer service via email (customerservices@interparcel.com.au), phone (1300 006 031) and live chat. Please feel free to contact us should you require further information. We do also have a 'more information' tab under each service which will provide you with a bit of additional information.

I hope this response has assisted you.

Nat
Nat

Hi can you arrange packing? Do you have insurance?

Interparcel   DM

Hi Nat, unfortunately, we do not offer/provide a packaging service. This is something that the sender of the goods will need to arrange however, we do have packaging advice available on our website under the Help & Advice tab.

Additional transit warranty can be selected and paid for at an additional cost however, it varies pending on the service selected and the items being sent. ATL services do not provide this option.

For a full list of our Prohibited/Restricted items list, please refer to the Help & Advice tab.

I hope this information is of assistance to you. Please do not hesitate to contact our office on 1300 006 031 should you require further assistance.

Jonni
Jonni

pack and send offer packing service it costs alot but if your lazy like some of us or have fragile things then they can do what you need

Albert aron
Albert aron

Hi,i just wondering my parcel when will be deliver? its been a week from now. Tn. 04520421 and 3x912146. Please and thank you

Interparcel   DM

Hi there, thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately, the tracking number you have provided does not appear to be one of our reference numbers. Can you please confirm if you have a tax invoice number from Interparcel? This should have been provided at the time of booking. Alternatively, if your items is travelling via Interparcel in the UK or NZ, you will need to direct your query on their websites (www.interparcel.com or external link . Although we share the same company name, we operate separately and are aligned with different courier companies.

Brenda E Schwerdt
Brenda E Schwerdt

Do you deliver on Saturday?

Hi Brenda Thank you for contacting us

We only provide services for delivery between Mon-Fri at this stage

Kind regards,

Sharon
Sharon

I'm looking to have parcels picked up in NSW and delivered to Adelaide using Couriers Please. Can you explain why Interparcel have quoted freight at less than half of what Couriers Please offer on their online quote?

Ian Anderson .
Ian Anderson .

My experience is that it is usually a lot cheaper to use a courier that you have a contract or account with. Maybe Interparcel have accounts with many of these couriers and can as a result, pass on the savings to their customers? Interparcel themselves may like to comment on that one.

Georgette  Mein .
Georgette Mein .

Not sure but in Townsville they do have number of couriers link to their website.

Interparcel   DM

Hi Sharon, thanks for your query. Interparcel act as an online third party broker re-selling the delivery services of the major courier companies in Australia. Due to our massive buying power, we have secured discounted rates from the courier companies and therefore, provide a cheaper service.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you have any further queries or contact us on 1300 006 031.

Jay
Jay

Hi i had a small parcel arive in melbourne from the usa on September 11 been in sorting facility for 13 days no updates on tracking or anything can u help me please on where it is and when it will arrive US133330679US

Interparcel   DM

Hi Jay, Thank you for commenting, however the tracking number provided is not an Interparcel shipment unfortunately.

Please confirm you have contacted the correct company.

Nic
Nic

Is your sisterm connected with au post in anyway?

Interparcel   DM

Hi there, We do not re-sell post services however, in some cases, depending on the service and delivery location selected, our carriers may forward their remote area freight via the post.

Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

wai
wai

Do interparcel deliver on Saturdays, my parcel was on board all day with the driver Friday only to be not delivered, it's my son's birthday present and the party is Saturday.

Interparcel   DM

Hi there, Deliveries are made any time during business hours on weekdays only.

Please email us your correspondence to customerservices@interparcel.com.au or alternatively contact our customer service team on 1300 006 031 for further assistance.

Mik23
Mik23

I'm thinking of using Interparcel. For my quoted package, Toll Road Express was the cheapest option by far. However, when I look at reviews for Toll IPEC, here on this website, they are totally shocking (average of 1 star).

Can I expect something different by using Interparcel? Or am I taking a big risk by selecting Toll as the service provider?

KaelWD
KaelWD

It looks like all the couriers they use have terrible reviews (DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS are all below 2 stars). I think the reason for this is that the only people who tend to review companies are those who have had bad experiences (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negativity_bias). It is normal for some shipments to be damaged or destroyed, especially if they are inadequately packaged.

R Dutton
R Dutton

I use Toll and TNT Road Express through Interparcel frequently, no complaints.

nikaus
nikaus

My experience is that as they are a 3rd party freight forwarder they don't really care as much as the people that deliver professionally.

Revolution
Revolution

nikaus, I disagree completely. I have used Interparcel for several years, and of course there have been issues with carriers. Interparcel do their utmost to resolve the problem, but are at the mercy of the carrier. If they didn't care, Interparcel would not keep their customers, and reading these reviews, they have many very satisfied customers. I was one of their first and still use them now.

Suz
Suz

Is there a Courier that is better for a country/city where the items are being sent?

Graeme
Graeme

Hello Suz, we use Interparcel as they are agents for numerous large carriers and go everywhere at reasonable prices. Check out their website www.interparcel.com.au and insert the collection suburb, delivery suburb, dimensions and weight and it gives you numerous choices. Graeme

Norah satrick
Norah satrick

What is the cheapest way to send a express post international with a parcel that weighs 10kg from Ausrralia to New York?

Interparcel   DM

Hi Norah, Interparcel act as an online third party broker re-selling the services of Australia's largest and best courier companies. When an order is processed on our website, you select the carrier you wish to send your shipment with and the shipping labels are generated online and sent to you in your confirmation email. The courier company you select will collect the freight from your address according to the pickup date you request. You will need to ensure the shipping labels are attached to the package and ready for collection accordingly.

You will need the weight and measurements of your items in order to obtain a quote. Alternatively if you would like to contact us on 1300 006 031 we will be able to provide you with an estimate based on the box size and weights.

shearsha

Is there a minimum size for pickup when I order through Interparcel ?

I have read the part that I am responsible for giving correct dimensions , but can you also please tell me what are the consequences if the dimensions are underquoted by mistake ?

Will your being a reseller mean that I will deal with you for shipment redressal and cancellations etc or with the courier company once the package has been picked up ?

Barry

Shearsha: I am not Interparcel I am a user of Interparcel. Give them a call if you have any questions. Their customer service team is excellent.

Interparcel   DM

Searsha, The freight charges quoted are calculated based on the weight and measruements keyed at the time of booking. If this information is not accurate and additional freight charges are applicable, you will be contacted by our reveneue recovery team and an invoice will be sent to you accordingly with the difference in freight and administration charge.

As you are processing a booking via our website, any enquiries you may have regarding package status or excusions or limittations regarding the services, will need to be liaised with Interparcel - not the courier company directly.

Due to the nature of your enquiry, we recommend you contact our customer service team on 1300 006 031 for assistance specific to your shipment.

Hi

When you book an order on Interparcel, is it collected by the courier company or by people employed with Interparcel ?

thanks

Barry

The parcel is picked up by the courier company you choose when making a booking on Interparcel.

Interparcel   DM

Hi Shearsha, Interparcel act as an online third party broker re-selling the services of Australia's largest and best courier companies. When an order is processed on our website, you select the carrier you wish to send your shipment with and the shipping labels are generated online and sent to you in your confirmation email. The courier company you select will collect the freight from your address according to the pickup date you request. You will need to ensure the shipping labels are attached to the package and ready for collection accordingly.

I hope this information is of assistance to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 006 031 should you require further assistance.

shearsha

Fantastic, thanks very much for the lightning fast response

Donald

As answered above Shearsha, thanks.
Donald

Get an answer from our members and Interparcel representatives

Extra Information