Interparcel

Interparcel (page 2 of 90)

4.2 from 1,798 reviews

1,221

Excellent customer service!

I got the address wrong and was worried my important package wouldn't get to its destination. Fortunately, Jaime from customer services was able to quickly rectify the mistake and liaise with UPS to change the address for me.
The address has been updated now and she has assured me that she'll update me of the progress of this on a specified date. This kind of customer service is very reassuring and I'll be looking forward to getting the update as this package is important to me.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Awesome 5* review Joseph! We have passed on the kind words to our customer service representative.

Was delivered on date estimated!!!

I actually had no problems with my parcel being delivered to me. It was picked up on time and delivered on date estimated. The only suggestion I would have would be to be able to have an approximate time frame for delivery so your not waiting around all day. Thank you

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Terrible, avoid at all costs

terrible customer service, been in dispute with this company since July, happy to take your money and never contact you, when there is a problem, avoid at all costs if you value your hard earned money

rod lane

rod laneSouth East Queensland, QLD

WORST "CARRIER" I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Aggy

Aggy

Zero!

Am Waiting on art work to be delivered. Second time waited all day and they said they attempted delivery and left s card. No. Lie! So annoyed! What a joke!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Aggy. We are sorry to hear you haven't received your parcel. If you could please send your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au we can have a team leader chase the delivery with the courier, and contact you accordingly. Thank you!

DJG

DJGMid North Coast, NSW

Is it like UBER but with meth' addicts doing the deliveries?

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Dave. Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with the courier. I can see a team leader has reached out to you this morning and is monitoring the delivery to ensure you receive your parcel tomorrow.

Overall , it was a good transaction, but on sending a package, had problems with office person

Writer Baker

Writer BakerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service and great affordable options to pick from!

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Fantastic feedback! thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.
We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Seaweed and sand

Seaweed and sandNew South Wales

Great customer service and delivery times

The delivery pick up and drop off times were fantastic. We had one small issue with the courier not providing a Tail lift truck at the delivery end even though we booked a Tail lift truck but Interparcel made sure we were reimbursed for this which we could pass back on to our customer. Exceptional customer service, very happy with the end result. Will definitely be using interparcel again.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Great to hear you received excellent customer service from our team. Thank you for the positive review and for taking the time to compliment our services!

Annette Cauchi .

Annette Cauchi .Sydney, NSW

Easy to book and fair prices

Easy to book, pick up was same day and prices were fair. I was kept informed with accurate tracking. Very happy to recommend to family and friends and will definitely use again.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Amazing 5* review thanks Annette! Great to hear you find Interparcel prompt and cost effective. We look forward to your continued use of our services :)

Sarah H

Sarah H

1st time customer

I was stressing about getting my passport on time. Paid for same day delivery. It arrived 5hrs earlier than time quoted (from interstate). Very happy customer. Thanks Interparcel. Would definitely recommend based on this outcome.

Delivery TimeEarly
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Sarah, we're glad to hear your parcel was delivered in time and thank you for recommending us to others.

Leendert V.

Leendert V.Northern Region, NSW

A whole day wasted

I had to book a pick-up time with interparcel. They gave me options of between 9am and 5pm. When I asked for between 9-10am, I was told they need a 3 hour window. We agreed on 9am to 12noon. I stayed and home to wait for courier. (lost income) AT 12 noon (and till 3pm) I phoned to enquire where they are, only to be told repeatedly by Interparcel that they should be there 'shortly'. When the driver eventually came at 4pm, he told me that he only got the message to come pick up the parcel at 3pm! Pathetic!!
Upon enquiring with the (unhelpful) phone person as to means of laying a complaint, I was met with deathly silence....

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Interparcel P.Interparcel

My expensive parcel was destroyed by TNT. Interparcel were the intermediary. They’re just a broker.

Parcel destroyed. It would be easy to say it was done deliberately given the nature and state of it. But that would be subjective. The insurance excess is more than the $300 case so I’ll have to supply the customer a new one out of my own pocket. Yes it was picked up in time. Yes it was ‘delivered’ almost on time.
Edit: I've attached an additional photo of the box so you can clearly see nearly a half of it removed by damage and then taped up by TNT. My customer reported that the inner packing was absent.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Steve Salvi .
Steve Salvi .
Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thank you for sending us your order number. I can confirm a Claims Form has just been sent out to you, please go ahead and fill in the required information so we can proceed with your claim. Thanks Steve!

Katrina Hodgins .

Katrina Hodgins .South East Queensland, QLD

Everything was great from beginning to end with the Inter parcel service. Parcel was collected quickly and shipped to North Queensland in the time line estimated. The office that received the item was very happy.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Wonderful to hear the parcel was collected and delivered on time. Awesome review thanks Katrina!

Review collected in partnership with Interparcel

Easy to book - little slow to pick up

Have used Interparcel/StarTrack a few times now and it is very easy to select a carrier and get the booking done but pickup has been a day late every time

Review collected in partnership with Interparcel

Excellent. Simple. On Time. Cost effective - internationally and it got there the next day

I needed to get something to New Zealand for my son who was travelling. Someone recommended Interparcel - I found them, got the quote on line, they picked up on time and he had the item the next day.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Mike, Thanks for the amazing 5* review. Glad you had a great experience using our services. Have an awesome weekend!

Simon Du Buisson .

Simon Du Buisson .Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Major headache with this

I have to phone the courier myself to pick up a parcel as they haven't been notified by Interparcel
The system is broken between interparcel and the courier.
This happens about 50% of my bookings . I'd rather be doing something else !

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Parisa G.

Parisa G.South East Queensland, QLD

I used Interparcel for the first time. I had a quick search before sending my parcel. Compared to other couriers, their service seemed to be quicker, easier to use, and more reasonably priced.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Amazing 5* review thanks Parisa! Great to hear you find Interparcel prompt and cost effective. We look forward to your continued use of our services :)

First time used Interparcel surprised at how easy and quick the service was.

The parcel was picked up from my home within the specified time and delivered promptly to the buyers home well within the specified time and was easy to follow progress of the parcel.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Lorraine, We're glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to send us a review, we appreciate it! :)

Good service

Have used Interparcel to send several times & have not had any problems. Items picked up in time & delivered in expected time. So far goods sent have been received in good order Thanks

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Thank you for the glowing 5* review Linda!

Momma

Mommaasked

Good day. Is it true that if somebody send a parcel to someone else, the receiver will pay before she/he can receive the said parcel? The parcel courier is interparcel but based in UK.

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Momma, when placing a booking with Interparcel the freight charges are paid before. If the shipment is going internationally, there may be duties and taxes that the receiver would need to pay for the parcel to be released for delivery. If this was booked with Interparcel UK and you have any further questions, please email them on customerservices@interparcel.com

Jimmy T

Jimmy Tasked

Does Interparcel offer insurance if I’m using the UPS service?
JimmyT

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Jimmy. Thanks for your enquiry! Yes on UPS services we offer $100 included warranty, and the option to add more transit warranty during the booking process, of up to $2,000. Please know there are certain items we do not cover, please call the team on 1300 006 031 for further information and take a look at the following link -https://au.interparcel.com/help/guides/prohibited-restricted.php.

Harley111

Harley111asked

Hi what would the cost be to transport 4 x 15 “ alloy rims with tyres from 2601 to 4506. Weight is approx 10 kg each

Interparcel P.Interparcel

Hi Harley, thank you for your enquiry! All items sent with us need to be packaged. Once packaged in a box our prices are based on the length, width, and height in CM and the weight in KG. Depending on what kind of service you are looking for, would depend on the price. Please run a quote through this link https://au.interparcel.com/quote/parcel. You can call the team on 1300 006 031 or speak with someone on the online chat system to assist with the services we offer. Have a lovely day :)

Get an answer from our members and Interparcel representatives

CategoryCouriers