Interparcel

Interparcel (page 2 of 86)

4.2 from 1,710 reviews

Traceability

What I like about Interparcel, is the record keeping and choice of supplier.
Parecels seem to be picked up on time. What I don't like is the suppliers that require 2 pages for the manifest documents.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Thank you for the 5* review Bruce! We love to hear your parcels are picked up on time and you enjoy the wide range of services that we offer. With the documents, if are referring to International shipments, these do require three copies of the commercial invoice as this is for customs purposes. With domestic orders, the barcoded label is required so the driver can scan the parcel, and a manifest in order for you to obtain proof of collection.

Handy courier booking service

Service is generally prompt..sometimes there are hiccups but I guess, no process can achieve perfection all the time. Prices are not often the cheapest compared to other booking services but I love the ease of booking and paying for couriers

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Tsuey, thank you for your review. If you are a regular user, we can get one of our sales representatives to contact you to discuss better rates. please email us at reviewus@interparcel.com.au

Amazing service both in sender and receiver were very impressed
Will definitely use again and again
Item was pick up on time as quoted and delivered a day prior to anticipated
Was keep informed during of course

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeDomestic
Great 5* review Peter. We're very happy to hear you are impressed with our services and we look forward to your continued business with us. Thank you

Simple and economical

Orders are always picked up at the designated time. The courier drivers are great - always happy and helpful. The Interparcel prices are competitive and fit well for our freight budget.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Awesome feedback thanks Maurice! I'm glad to hear you found us cost effective and the drivers are helpful too.

Wonderful service door to door - VERY highly recommended

My Ebay purchase was picked up on time, very helpful drivers at both ends and delivered to my door in perfect condition in record time! All courtesy shown. Dead easy website, which I referred to time and again over 5 days while I was setting up how to get my bronze buddha purchase from Victoria to Queensland as the purchase was dependent on my arranging pickup. Very helpful phone staff as well. I just don't know how I would have managed without Interparcel. They are definitely my first GO TO from now on for any parcel larger than Post Office accepted packages. Thank you so much guys!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Wow Annie, awesome review. It's great to hear that the drivers are helpful and your packages are collected on the scheduled dates. we look forward to your continued business with us :)

Hopeless Customer Service

Sent a parcel that was placed onto a third provider and they had no idea when it would be delivered. We allowed two weeks for delivery. AS it was running overtime we asked the question and were Friday, then Monday, then Tuesday, then Wednesday, then Thursday etc. Even the courier company they used said it was outside the delivery window. I had to drive 14 hours to get my customer their goods as they had run out of time waiting. Interparcel had no contact details for the courier company that it was passed onto. I complained to no avail and never got a refund,compensation or sorry.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Melanie. If a parcel is being delivered to a remote area, this can take a little longer as the freight usually does have to travel with a third party, this information is all outlined on our website for customers to see prior to booking. We understand when a delivery takes longer than the estimated delivery time frame, this can be frustrating, so we would like to take the opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience. If you could email the order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au we can get a team leader to look into the issue and contact you accordingly.I understand about remote areas and this place was hardly remote. Order number 1341076. The fact that you could not track the parcel, could not get the 3rd party details in this day and age is incredible. The customer was happy to meet the courier or go to a depot to collect and we could not get any basic information we were just stalled every time. Totally unacceptable and each time you hide behind terms and conditions. Happy to take the money and not deliver in service both customer and delivery.

Easy to use

The website is easy to use for quotes and bookings. There's a good choice of carriers and prices. The local agent is efficient, friendly and always turns up when expected.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Murray, great to hear you're happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to write a 5* review! We appreciate it :)

Great service and pricing

Fast efficient, I use the online booking service on the website, only issue I have had is making multiple bookings during the day, works better if you make all bookings in one go.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Wow another 5* review thanks John! We actually have a fairly new feature called 'CSV upload', if you have an account with us this would be a good option for you, as it allows you to upload multiple bookings at once. If you have any further questions in regards to this feature, please call the team on 1300 006 031.

Faultless service

Pick up is always on time and very professional and the courier is always very pleasant. He is always clean and well presented and delivery time is amazing. I have had no issues with this company and would highly recommend them.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Great feedback Ruth. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review :)

Poor customer service, very disappointed

I have had excellent delivery from Interparcel until one international delivery arrived with the box completely empty.
When I lodged a complaint I was immediately told it was my fault in a very aggressive manner with no apology and attempt to at an inquiry as to out how this could have happened, ie definitely no customer service.
When I attempted to file an insurance claim I was again told it was my fault and there would be no payout. When I phoned the customer service person said it wasn't their role to talk to anyone with grievances and that the were just a call center and was again aggressive in their assertion that it was my fault. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told I couldn't speak to anyone but someone would, instead call me. I missed that ONE call while in a meeting and no-one ever phoned back.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Hi Rowan. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that you have experienced excellent deliveries with us, but we are sad to hear you have been let down on this occasion. Should a customer be unhappy with a situation, the customer service agent's here can escalate the matter to their team leader. The process is that a team leader will then contact the customer back, usually within an hour, after looking into the order first. I am sorry to hear you missed their call. If you could email your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au, we can arrange another call from a manager.

Very Happy with Hunters

I had some lost packages and the followup ended well. Also I appreciate the status updates for my clients.
I was with Allied but had lost cargo and no status updates which was a disaster for my business

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Great to hear that even though the courier let you down, Interparcel provided a resolution and updated your client accordingly. Thank you for taking the time to write a review Jacqueline!

Excellent Customer Service and best system

Excellent customer service
Usibility of web portal for account holders cant be more better.
Very reasonable pricing and above everything,
using their service i never had issue.
Printing packaging slip, invocies, all well setup.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Great to hear our pricing and customer service is excellent. Thank you for the fantastic feedback Murtaza!

Excellent customer service

I have been with Interparcel for four years and outside a few glitches, cannot fault their service. My business relies on them every week to get parcels across Australia and beyond.

Recently, I had issues integrating Interparceil with my new Shopify account. Michael was quick to respond and solved my problem. It's how every company's customer service should look like. Thank you.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Faultless service - wow thank you for the 5* review Odi! I'm glad our customer service is what stands out. Amazing feedback :)

Good but limited service

A blanket ban on all liquids despite the fact most of the couriers do transport non-hazards liquids, meaning I have to go direct to the same couriers Interparcel lists. This poses an issue considering 70% of the items we need couriered are liquid.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Walter. We usually do say that liquids are prohibited to send, this is outlined on our website. We can however occasionally make exceptions - could you please send an email to reviewus@Interparcel.com.au and I can get a team leader to give you a call to discuss further.

Use them for nearly 5-10 parcels daily for 2 years

Seen this company grow over the last 2 years adding in new couriers and better rates! Keep it up!
We spend thousands yearly on freight and it is better than individual courier accounts. Would recommend 10/10.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Wow, what awesome feedback :) Love to hear you would recommend Interparcel 10/10! We look forward to your continued use of our services.

Excellent work efforts

I am very impressed with the service provided by Interparcel. we had an issue at the beginning ( the tracking wasn't reading the parcel). I informed the customer service division and it was corrected in few days & the parcel arrived to the destination withing the time frame they told me about.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Great to hear the team were able to assist with your initial issue. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review - awesome feedback!

efficent

I was requesting a POD for a delivery by Startrack, which didn't show anything tracking information on the website. Tim was so quick to respond and sent what I need.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Hi Carol, Thank you for complimenting our service. We love to hear that our customer service team are helpful and we look for to your continued business with Interparcel. :)

Great service as always

Every time I need to contact Interparcel, I have had nothing but positive results. I much prefer to contact them directly than any courier company. They give an answer/result straight away and if they don't, they follow up on their promise of getting back to me as soon as they can. Great job guys!

Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Amy, This is so good to hear and we’ve shared it with the team :) Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was.

Not notified box was not collected

I went on to chat to find out why my box wasnt collected and why i was not notified - i got nothing but rudeness from the staff saying its not their job - and then said we are closed and shut the chat off!

Not a great experience - definitely need a change of staffing in their customer service department - [name removed] was really rude and you've lost business here!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Lauren, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear the courier failed to collect the goods on the requested date and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. We always want to improve our customer service skills at Interparcel, so if you can send the order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au we can use that for training. Unfortunately we do not guarantee collections on standard services and the estimated delivery date we provide is just an estimate to be used as a guide only - this is due to many reasons, e.g. the driver may run out of time, their truck may break down, all things which occasionally can happen in the courier industry. Did you know we offer a multitude of services available to choose from, from priority over night services to guaranteed Same Day services? All of this information is outlined prior to completing the booking online. Please also note, unless Interparcel are contacted, we are not aware of the failed collection as we cannot go through each and every order that is booked through our service. This is advised to you on our terms prior to placing the booking online. We look forward to hearing from you soon, and once again are sorry for your experience.

Service not as promised and below any standards

I have a parcel booked from Melbourne to Perth for today Friday 23 March by 5 pm. I called at 4 to confirm that it's still on track and was assured by a agent that it's not 5 yet and will be picked up. Now it's 5.30 and it was never picked up. I tried calling and answered by automated system that it's after hours and all closed! What am I supposed to do? Very unprofessional and what do I get in compensation? Ive paid already and need it in Perth on time!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeDomestic
Hi Henry. I'm so sorry to hear of the failed collection, and we understand missed pickups can be frustrating. The office hours are 9am - 5pm AEST Monday - Friday. The team can be contacted via phone on 1300 006 031, via an live web chat or via email on customerservices@interparcel.com.au. If you could email your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au I can get a team leader to look into the order and see what the issue was.I have spoken to office first thing in the morning as I'm desperate. They promised today . It's still gets there late and not very professional. Hope you guys improve. My main frustration is , if I called to confirm pickup and lady says "it's not 5 yet!" And then U miss . It's not right.Thank you for your response. I am sorry once again for the failed collection and inconvenience caused. If you wouldn't mind still emailing your order number to the requested email address above, I can get a team leader to monitor the collection for you today.