Interstate Removal Experts

Interstate Removal Experts

Listing monitored by Interstate Removal Experts

Leanne
    LeanneAustralia

They made moving a breeze!!!

Sharine
    SharineSydney

Great Service! Easy Communication.

Deeva
    DeevaDOCKLANDS

Highly recommend

I would like to highly recommend Interstate Removal Experts for your moving needs. I moved from Brisbane to MEL 4 months back and hired Interstate removal experts for their help. I had a lot of baby things (like cot, bassinet etc) and they moved without even the slightest of scratch. We are also big collectors of Fragile Glass paintings and we were initially very apprehensive regarding the whole move- but it happened perfect without any issue. They arrived on time and made sure everything was wrapped according to the sensitivity, the staff were friendly and were willing to listen to our needs. Book them without any doubt for your next move!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Interstate Removal Experts compares to other Furniture Removalists

Rachael
    RachaelNana Glen

True to their Name!

Kelly ws lim
    Kelly ws limSydney, NSW

Amazing experience with interstate removal experts

Moved a 5 bedroom with a piano from Brisbane to an apartment in Sydney . The staff are very reliable as they arrived and finished their loading job on time as estimated , the truck then drove to Sydney and we met them in Sydney apartment for the unloading 2 days later. They were professional and careful with their loading and unloading . It’s a very different experience to what I have experienced with other Removalist in the past . I would definitely use them again!

Jesyca S
    Jesyca SSydney

I high recommend to everyone!

Recently moved from Sydney to Melbourne. I called up for a quote and they were extremely helpful. On the day they showed up on time and loaded everything smoothly. They were all very helpful when was completely stressed and overwhelmed on moving day.
    100% recommend to everyone!

Pradeep
    PradeepMelbourne

Great service and very professional. Highly Recommended

I was referred to Interstate Removal Experts by my close friend when I had finalised my move from Sydney to Melbourne. The staff were very helpful & friendly during the booking process & made the process easy, providing a confirmation of booking. So nice to deal with a removalist with a personal approach. The load and unload was smooth & went exactly as per my plan, the guys arrived on time & were friendly, polite & respectful. To top it all off delivery was made ahead of schedule. I am so happy with their service and would highly recommend their service to my friends as well.

Justin
    JustinSydney

Superb removal experts

Jane
    JaneBrisbane

A perfect friendly professional service, would highly recommend.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Interstate Removal Experts compares to other Furniture Removalists

Roslyn
    RoslynHatton Vale

First Class Service!

darl
    darlsydney

Moved from Sydney to sunshine coast.

We moved from Sydney to Sunshine Coast with interstate removal experts.
    They came on time and had all the blankets to protect our belongings.
    And moved not only our house but our storage unit as well all in one trip.
    The guys we're very polite and professional.