3.9

Cyril
CyrilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
Kylie
KylieHoppers crossing

This was great service and friendly staff

It was for a short term, I moved from a 3 bedroom unit,

I will use these guys again, and pass on there number to other people, thanks again

Alex
Interstate Removals   DM
Ang T
Ang TBrisbane2 posts

Job well done !

Very happy with Interstate Removals, have used them twice in a month.

Completely stress free from quoting to pick up day. I had new furniture delivered from a store in Sydney to my home in Brisbane then a few weeks later they have picked up my old furniture in Brisbane for delivery to Sydney.

Very friendly & professional and took absolute care of my expensive furniture.

Kai Jensen
Kai JensenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Fantastic service from start to finish

We were blown away by the service we received from Interstate Removals for our house move from Melbourne to the South Coast of NSW. From the first phone-call all the staff we spoke with were helpful, informative, patient with our many questions. Their quote was very competitive for a whole 65 cubic metres truck and two strong blokes, with immediate delivery instead of having to wait for a container to go through a logistics process. The movers treated our possessions with great care and were easy and fun to deal with. The manager checked from time to time that we were happy with the service. Altogether, excellent value professional service with a lot of human touches. We thoroughly recommend them.

Kai and Kathy, now at Bermagui, NSW

Dan
DanTraralgon

Made things easy.From booking to pick up and delivery

Over all we found this company faultless. Great customer service over phone and kept us updated with everything via email. The removalists themselves were there when they said they would be, courteous and very careful with all household goods. Price was the best of three other removalists.

Oly
OlyMelbourne2 posts

Excellent, friendly drivers and safe removal

Insterstate Removals moved a small amount of fragile items from Melbourne to NSW. The driver estimated the exact arrival time and were very friendly and kept all the items safe. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Interstate Removals.

Chris
ChrisHampton Park2 posts

Great Service all round from start to finish. Very happy and the price was great too

We moved our stuff from Sydney to Melbourne, my partner was not well but Jack & Dimitri were very helpful and friendly. From the time I rang the office they were very helpful, we were on a tight budget and we needed help. Troy and Lily saved us, we are so grateful. I recommend Interstate Removals to anyone looking for a removalist, we all want to deal with good people in our homes, what more can I say we were happy.

Shazam
Shazam3 posts

Brilliant

Moved large 2 bedroom Syd to qld. Interstate furniture Tenokaist were the best. Easy to quote, book, and pay. Cheap but brilliant. Great Servuce by Danby and his son. Everything moved with care and on time. No breaks or damage. Can't recommend this company enough and I am very selective. Thanks guys, great job. A lot of stuff. Rally liked all the people we dealt with. Very professional and friendly.

jess
jess

Our Move from Sydney to Perth

Well Priced, girls in the reception are very nice.. the only issue i have is communication. if they communicated just that little bit more with us, i would of given them 5 stars.

Our move was a 2 bedroom House from Sydney to Perth.

the boys were great, turned up on time on the day of moving. So professional and organised. Came in, stickers everything and had everything in the truck, so quickly.

Our stuff arrived around 4 days earlier, which was nice as we were missing our beds after the long drive over to Perth.

i would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs backloading !!!

Michaela
MichaelaSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

5 stars service!

Friendly, fast, well priced!!! We moved from Melbourne to Gold Coast. Guys picked our stuff from storage on Tuesday and we got it delivered on Friday. I have plenty of experience with removal companies which were not always the best, but I would recommend Intrastate Removals anytime. We were very impressed with the overall service, it was excellent from the start to end. And, a month after the delivery I realised I'm missing an item. They were able to find it and I got it delivered in no time.

If we need to move again, I'm calling Intrastate Removals

Shasta
ShastaAdelaide2 posts

Amazing all round service

I could not recommend this company enough I have now done two moves with them from Melbourne to Adelaide. Hannah your customer service is truly one of a kind You removed all my stress especially when it came to relocating all my dads memories. No issues what so ever and pick up and delivery on time and not expensive at all. I will use this company again for any of my moving needs.

Kim Walsh
Kim WalshSydney, NSW2 posts

Friendly, efficient excellent service

My move was from a split level apartment with lots of tricky loading.

Gary was extremely professional, helpful and friendly. I would absolutely recommend this service.

Baz
BazBrisbane

Switched on professional outfit

After getting many knockbacks from other companies to relocate a large leadlight bay window from Melbourne to Brisbane as to hard, Lilly from InterstateRemovals said "we can make it work"- and did seamlessly for a great price. Cannot recommend highly enough! Thanks heaps guys. Cheers Barry.

Michelle L
Michelle LMelbourne

Best ever Removalist!

Just wanted to compliment your company on providing exceptional customer service - very high standard of professionalism of your driver and offsider in delivery of my furniture (20 cubic metres Qld to Vic).

I can say after many years of using various companies (including Toll for previous interstate moves when I worked in government for 15 years) your company was exemplary in every possible way including their administration team in organising my move.

Your company has proved to be the best removalist company in every possible way.

Thank you and I will and have already recommended your company to others.

Michelle

Conrad I.
Conrad I.2 posts

Super fast service at a great price

We had a relatively small move from Melbourne to Sydney but required it at short notice. Hannah was great to deal with and helped us organise pick up for 2 days later. The goods were picked up in Melbourne on Thursday and delivered in Sydney on Sunday morning. Shannon (delivery driver) was great and went over and above his duty by unbolting our couch to get it through the front door (no way it would have fitted otherwise) and then rebuilt it once inside. We didn't even have to ask... he just did it!

Hani
HaniMelbourne

Quick, easy, Very professional and excellent customer service

We recently moved interstate from Brisbane to Melbourne. The team at Interstate removals from the sales to operations and followup were very professional, accomodating because of such a short notice and put your mind at ease during the stressful time of move. The pickup and delivery were spot on time. It was super efficient and quick and not a single item was damaged or property damaged during move. Will recommend it to everyone

Emma
EmmaMelbourne

Amazing Company!

This company is amazing! My partner and I made the move from Melbourne to Sydney yesterday and Interstate Removals made it all so easy! I'm not the type to write reviews however I felt they really deserved it! Moving interstate is such a stressful time and I know for me picking a company that was reliable, professional and helpful was really important! Interstate Removals went above and beyond and had our furniture collected and delivered in less then 24 hours! The removalists were fantastic they went above and beyond and ensured all of our belongings were safe and looked after! I can't recommend them enough! Do not go anywhere else! Thank you so much to the team at Interstate Removals!!

Mary
MaryLaunceston

Easiest move ever!!

I have had to move 5 times in the last 10 years and had terrible experiences in each and everyone of them.. Many times my furniture was not in one piece.. I was hesitant at first with trusting any company but the communication on forward made me choose the right removalist.. It was a long road but my furniture arrived on time and in tact.. I'm hoping these nice and reliable bunch of people will continue to use their same guys and system within the business.. For my next move I know where to dial.. Thanks Troy Rachel and the rest of the staff.. (Baysal)

Deidre
DeidreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Moving made easy and affordable by very considerate staff

My move SYDNEY to Melbourne during one of the hottest periods was efficient, on time and hassle free with all items well cared for and waiting for us on time at the storage facility. My goods were easy to collect and the site had supporting equipment if we needed assistance. I would highly recommend Interstate Removals for the already stated reasons, not to mention their great rates

rtaylor
rtaylorPoint Piper

Interstate removals - Great Choice

1 bedroom in a warehouse 3 level townhouse

i moved belongings from Richmond, Melbourne to Double Bay, Sydney

the move was seamless and happened very easily. I organised the removal pick up the day before after another company stuffed me around and I couldn't be happier with the company.

Penny
Penny

Good service

Mine was 2 bedroom unit and I was relocating to Melbourne which was very far from where I was moving.

Everything was on time and proper.

Dion
Dion

Great!

Troy is the best, lovely to deal with and would highly recommend to anyone moving interstate. Easy and friendly from the start, would definately use again

Dave
Dave

perfect transport removals

From quote to delivery process, the interstate removals staff understood how stressful people move goods. They calmed down us at estimation process and delivery guys also helped to solve how to fit fridge into small door apt. small thing but take care all inquiry.

Thanks again interstate removals

Trish
TrishAU
Sidaway A.
Sidaway A.

Highly Recommend Interstate Removals

Interstate removals recently moved my belongings from my apartment in Manly, Sydney to Adelaide. Not only was the service efficient and effortless, I even got my stuff delivered on time with no waiting around. Highly recommend this service to anyone moving interstate!

Joseph T
Joseph T2 posts

Great Service At A Great Price

The move i needed done was an interstate from NSW to VIC, Sydney to Melbourne, both ends were on small and hard to navigate roads. I couldn't be happier though, they even stored my stuff whilst i was still in the first location, all of this came at an excellent price when other companies were looking to drive my stuff to WoopWoop before actually delivering it on a date they still couldn't confirm. A big thank you to Troy and the guys, an excellent company to deal with!! and will definitely recommend!

Aroha Thompson
Aroha Thompson39 Blake St

Interstate Removals no troubles!

From start to finish the service by Troy, Hannah, Brian and our truck driver Adrian relocating our 4bdrm home from Adelaide to Brisbane has been in short no trouble! Their follow up, communication, prior, during and after had us feeling confident, happy and stress free so we could focus on all the other important things. The flexible service to work around us, affordability, truck, knowledge and reassurance has left us with fantastic memories and we are now guaranteed loyal customers. We recommend you look at Interstate, they were the only ones who we didn't have to keep chasing to me that's 100% great service! Adrian Thank you for recommending which route to take it was a road trip to remember

SandyPea
SandyPeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Don't go anywhere else!!

The team at Interstate Removals were not only efficient but affordable. From the minute I received a fast quote, the team were responsive and extremely helpful in catering for my needs. They worked around my busy schedule in order to delivery my goods on time. With any future moves interstate, there is no other place I’d be calling then the team at Interstate Removals. First class service, for an affordable price. Nothing beats that!

LCSAdmin
LCSAdmin

Competitive pricing and quick turnaround time

Moved from a storage unit in Melbourne to one in Adelaide

Quick response time for a quote, competitive pricing

We were contacted upon pickup and on delivery

All organised within a couple of hours

All started and finished on time, they stuck to what they said they would do

Very professional and would recommend Interstate Removals again

Lizzie
LizzieSydney, NSW2 posts

Very efficient and smooth Sydney to Melbourne relocation

great care and reliability taken with my move from Sydney to Melbourne

Definitely would recommend

Thank You Tim ( main removalist ) and Troy

Suzanne
SuzanneBrisbane

Appalling handling of my personal effects

My freight arrived yesterday in an absolute mess, the boxes were badly damaged, there were contents of some boxes on the floor of the container. The container was packed poorly and obviously my goods were handled very roughly.

Natalie
NatalieBrisbane2 posts

Pleasure to deal with

The team at Interstate were impeccable the entire process! They made the move personal and joyful as well as providing arguably the best price you could possibly get! The drivers and removalists were friendly and helpful and worked in a timely professional manner. Hannah especially in the customer service team spent hours emailing me back and forth to put my concerns at ease. I could not say one bad word about this company, highly recommend them! :)

Haylz
Haylz

Fantastic!!! Would use Interstate again without a doubt!

We moved a 2 bedroom apartment from Vic to the Gold Coast. I was very skeptical about using a backloading company after hearing horror stories but Hannah and the team were amazing. They answered ALL of my questions and even guaranteed a pick up and delivery date which went completely to schedule. No other company could do this.

Great competitive pricing (Allied pickfords quoted me almost double of what Interstate did). Would definitely recommend these guys if you are looking for someone!

Mover
MoverMelbourne
Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
GripSport
GripSport

Helped where others wouldn't

We had a strange one, needing to urgently transport awkward items that couldn't be wrapped/boxed/palletised etc to 4 major capitals. Our regular freight company just wasn't interested and until we found Interstate neither was anyone else. These guys did a great job.. for a fair price.. and on time.

Liz
Liz

Thanks for the excellent service

I had a small but heavy load of furniture to go from Worongary GC to Woolgoolga NSW on 7/4/16 two young men arrived very professional & organized. "Will" came in introduced himself picked the best way to get the goods out the appropriate door. Very well executed by the boys Thank You !