Interstate Removals

Interstate Removals (page 2 of 6)

Lost and damaged furniture over a month ago nothing!

I moved from Melbourne to Sydney and put my stuff in a storage cage so I could not see all my goods when it was loaded. When I took my stuff out of the storage cage items were not there and other items were damaged. Interstate removals just said I should have got insurance. The were asking if it was the move in removals or the move out. It does not matter as they are the ones I paid and trusted with my goods. They also took the legs off all my coffee tables and did just left them. WTH??? I have had a few emails back and fourth but they have stopped replying a few days ago. Not a good company, their customer service is appalling as the guy kept getting my name wrong. Anyway if you can go to another removalist. These guys don't care about your goods once you have paid and they are not very professional.

Hi Lex, we have no booking under your name nor any note of this incident you have mentioned happening. If you could provide us with your reference number we can investigate this further. We have noticed that you have posted on other removalists product review pages and they also have no reference to your booking. If you could contact us on service@interstateremovals.com.au with your booking confirmation and invoice that would be appreciated as we have had one other review posted to this site before and was proven to fraudulent and subsequently removed. Thank you, Customer Service Team Interstate RemovalsWould you like me to post the emails from your customer service on here?Hi Lex, As we have mentioned, please send us your booking reference number and name and we will be able to investigate further. Without a booking reference we do not know who you are. In terms of insurance, we provide you with Standard Transit Cover which covers in case of fire, flood, theft and collision. We do not cover you for any accidental damage or loss, this is the customers responsibility to take this out before the move. If the goods were handled after Interstate Removals with another removalist from the storage cage to your home and you did not see the condition of the goods before this it is probable that we did not damage or lose your items. Our removalists have over 25 years experience in the industry and treat all customers items with care. Thank you, Customer Service Team Interstate Removals

Great service! Highly recommended

Quite frankly, after recent articles in media about hassles with dodgy "backload removalists" I was bit worried... Called several times prior to our move from Sydney to Gold Coast, but still had a doubt... However, everything went exceptionally well on the day, thanks to Lincoln and his crew we had our furniture picked up, taken care of and delivered exactly in agreed times and same conditions as before. Great service, great communication and very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Oliver

Hi Oliver, Thank you for your kind and honest review. There are a lot of cowboy removalists out there that can give all of us a bad name. We're glad that we restored your faith and we did not let you down. Hope you're settled on the sunny Gold Coast! Kind regards, Customer Service Team Interstate Removals

Hassle free interstate move!

We recently moved from Sydney to the Gold Coast and were extremely happy with how smooth the process was. It’s a daunting task uprooting especially with last minute changes but Hannah was extremely helpful throughout and took away some of the stress which is a big thumbs up from me!!
I would highly recommend using these guys as not only were they organised but extremely well priced too!

Hassle free moving

I was moving from Sydney to Melbourne and was worried about all the hassles. But Interstate Moving made it so easy. The timings were a bit off, but it turned out to be manageable as Hannah, the senior manager, was very responsive and kept me updated every step of the way. The movers themselves were very efficient and helpful. I could tell from my previous moves that the men were skilled (not just muscles, but technique as well). Will definitely use Interstate Removals again in the future.

Reasonable price for excellent service

Recently we had to move interstate from Sydney to Melbourne. After searching on the internet for decent removalists who can do interstate I decided to try Interstate Removals. Key criteria for me was decent price, reasonable delivery time and careful attitude to me as customer and my stuff. I know that many removal companies charge ridiculous money and apparently specialise on moving art and statues otherwise it's easier to sell everything and buy again. Out of reasonably priced companies many damage half of their load and don't care about their reputation or take entire week to deliver. Based on internet reviews on multiple websites I decided that Interstate Removals offers decent price (at least not overpriced for what you get) and has good reputation in general. So I called them, received a quote for my move, compared it against other competitors and finally paid my deposit.

In Sydney we were staying in 2 bedroom apartment plus basement storage. In total our stuff was about 22m3. Three guys came right on time as promised, quickly loaded truck and were generally polite and friendly (which was a surprise to be honest!). In three days the cargo got delivered to the door of our Melbourne house and quickly unloaded. This time it was different people but again very friendly, polite and professional. I am very happy with Interstate removals and will definitely recommend it to everyone and will use again if I have to move interstate. By the way, they also offer express delivery for the next day instead of 3-4 days standard, but it made no sense for me.

PS: we noticed that one table leg got missing when we finally unpacked. We contacted Interstate Removals, but were sure we will have to look for spare part. Luckily our leg was found and got delivered the next day to our front door.

This was great service and friendly staff

It was for a short term, I moved from a 3 bedroom unit,
I will use these guys again, and pass on there number to other people, thanks again

Terrible experience - incredibly unprofessional driver

Incredibly unprofessional service - driver was unreliable, hard to contact, changed pickup day without notice and eventually arrived after 11pm at night. Next he would not give an estimate over the phone of delivery time, claimed he had more important customers and further became aggressive and threatened me over the phone when I requested basic information. At one stage threatening to drive my goods back to their original destination and for me to find another driver, I had paid in full at this stage. His behaviour was so poor, that as a young female, I felt unsafe being alone in my own home to accept delivery. Company does not seem to be concerned about driver behaviour - when I wrote a formal complaint no one even responded. Obviously once they have your money they no longer prioritise customer service. Do not use this company for your removal!

Everything went ok

Hannah was so helpful. Unfortunately phones were down which caused lack of communication and some stress. Was moving a full 4 bedroom house from Melbourne to Northern NSW. Troy was a very 'salesey sales person' and rather patronising but once I got past him my truck/movers were amazing. Joe was just so helpful, great at communicating during the journey and updating with any delays. So careful how he packed everything in blankets and but a barrier between our stuff and the other people things in the truck. Every box made it safely & boys worked in extreme heat without complaining. Had a few broken plates but that's expected. They managed to get our stuff in at last minute, but that did mean they took on other jobs which delayed our stuff arriving on its original date. I do recommend these guys!

Bad experience - Mishandled scheduling

Interstate Removals mis-scheduled my pick up time for an interstate removal of about 20 stored boxed items between SA and VIC. This resulted in rescheduled flight which they were not prepared to cover given their error.

They are a broker who engaged a lowly rated removals company to action the move (Tea Tree Gully Removals). A pick up time was agreed (in the morning between 8-10am) but the pick up drivers didn't arrive.

I called Interstate removals a few times that morning, every time speaking to a new person promising to call me back once they have an update - but didn't receive calls back and Tea Tree Gully's mobile phone was switched off.

On speaking with the Tea Tree Gully operations team they told me that Interstate Removals requested an AFTERNOON pick up. In the planning phase, despite having confirmed the pick up time via email a few times (they knew I had a flight booked in the late afternoon) they messed up.

Due to their error and having to delay my flight out of Melbourne, I asked to have my flight change costs reimbursed but they just quoted me their terms and conditions that 'times may vary'. I get that in a delivery operation, you can't control traffic, accidents etc which may alter times, but this delay was a result of mishandled scheduling. Not a good experience, would not recommend them. They wrote "In this instance as we still arrived on the booking date that the confirmation states so we will not be providing any compensation."

On the upside, Tea Tree Gully Removal drivers delivered everything in one piece and were down to earth and friendly.

Hi Annie, We appreciate your feedback on your recent experience with Interstate Removals. Firstly, we are glad to hear that the drivers were well mannered and handled your goods with care. We do have written confirmation from the operations team at Tea Tree Gully Removals confirming an early morning pick up from our request as we were aware of your flight. We have sent this through to you for your records, so there was no mishandled scheduling on behalf of our team at Interstate Removals. As explained, the delay on the day of your move was due to a job before yours taking slightly longer than anticipated. From your feedback it seems that you understand these types of delays from an interstate operation, which unfortunately despite our best efforts can sometimes occur. We have since offered your request of $75.00 reimbursement out of good faith but have not heard back from you. if you would like to get in touch with us at service@interstateremovals.com.au or on 1300 299 969 and we will happily revisit your claim. Kind regards, Interstate Removals Team

Job well done !

Very happy with Interstate Removals, have used them twice in a month.
Completely stress free from quoting to pick up day. I had new furniture delivered from a store in Sydney to my home in Brisbane then a few weeks later they have picked up my old furniture in Brisbane for delivery to Sydney.
Very friendly & professional and took absolute care of my expensive furniture.

Fantastic service from start to finish

We were blown away by the service we received from Interstate Removals for our house move from Melbourne to the South Coast of NSW. From the first phone-call all the staff we spoke with were helpful, informative, patient with our many questions. Their quote was very competitive for a whole 65 cubic metres truck and two strong blokes, with immediate delivery instead of having to wait for a container to go through a logistics process. The movers treated our possessions with great care and were easy and fun to deal with. The manager checked from time to time that we were happy with the service. Altogether, excellent value professional service with a lot of human touches. We thoroughly recommend them.

Kai and Kathy, now at Bermagui, NSW

Made things easy.From booking to pick up and delivery.

Over all we found this company faultless. Great customer service over phone and kept us updated with everything via email. The removalists themselves were there when they said they would be, courteous and very careful with all household goods. Price was the best of three other removalists.

Excellent, friendly drivers and safe removal

Insterstate Removals moved a small amount of fragile items from Melbourne to NSW. The driver estimated the exact arrival time and were very friendly and kept all the items safe. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Interstate Removals.

Great Service all round from start to finish. Very happy and the price was great too.

We moved our stuff from Sydney to Melbourne, my partner was not well but Jack & Dimitri were very helpful and friendly. From the time I rang the office they were very helpful, we were on a tight budget and we needed help. Troy and Lily saved us, we are so grateful. I recommend Interstate Removals to anyone looking for a removalist, we all want to deal with good people in our homes, what more can I say we were happy.

Brilliant

Moved large 2 bedroom Syd to qld. Interstate furniture Tenokaist were the best. Easy to quote, book, and pay. Cheap but brilliant. Great Servuce by Danby and his son. Everything moved with care and on time. No breaks or damage. Can't recommend this company enough and I am very selective. Thanks guys, great job. A lot of stuff. Rally liked all the people we dealt with. Very professional and friendly.

Our Move from Sydney to Perth

Well Priced, girls in the reception are very nice.. the only issue i have is communication. if they communicated just that little bit more with us, i would of given them 5 stars.
Our move was a 2 bedroom House from Sydney to Perth.
the boys were great, turned up on time on the day of moving. So professional and organised. Came in, stickers everything and had everything in the truck, so quickly.
Our stuff arrived around 4 days earlier, which was nice as we were missing our beds after the long drive over to Perth.

i would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs backloading !!!

5 stars service!

Friendly, fast, well priced!!! We moved from Melbourne to Gold Coast. Guys picked our stuff from storage on Tuesday and we got it delivered on Friday. I have plenty of experience with removal companies which were not always the best, but I would recommend Intrastate Removals anytime. We were very impressed with the overall service, it was excellent from the start to end. And, a month after the delivery I realised I'm missing an item. They were able to find it and I got it delivered in no time.
If we need to move again, I'm calling Intrastate Removals

Amazing all round service

I could not recommend this company enough I have now done two moves with them from Melbourne to Adelaide. Hannah your customer service is truly one of a kind You removed all my stress especially when it came to relocating all my dads memories. No issues what so ever and pick up and delivery on time and not expensive at all. I will use this company again for any of my moving needs.

Friendly, efficient excellent service.

My move was from a split level apartment with lots of tricky loading.
Gary was extremely professional, helpful and friendly. I would absolutely recommend this service.

Switched on professional outfit

After getting many knockbacks from other companies to relocate a large leadlight bay window from Melbourne to Brisbane as to hard, Lilly from InterstateRemovals said "we can make it work"- and did seamlessly for a great price. Cannot recommend highly enough! Thanks heaps guys. Cheers Barry.