Interstate Removals

Interstate Removals (page 2 of 6)

Tesh

TeshBrisbane

Easy and Efficient interstate removals

I moved my whole house's contents from Sydney to Brisbane. The friendly staff were in contact before, after and during the move to ensure that we had a seamless move. It removed the stress for us and i would highly recommend this removalist to others. I contacted other places and they were not as sufficient with their information. Interstate removals had a straight forward and easy way of asking questions and giving answers.

LexSydney

Lost and damaged furniture over a month ago nothing!

Lex

Would you like me to post the emails from your customer service on here?

Oliver

OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service! Highly recommended

Quite frankly, after recent articles in media about hassles with dodgy "backload removalists" I was bit worried... Called several times prior to our move from Sydney to Gold Coast, but still had a doubt... However, everything went exceptionally well on the day, thanks to Lincoln and his crew we had our furniture picked up, taken care of and delivered exactly in agreed times and same conditions as before. Great service, great communication and very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Oliver

Troy S.Interstate Removals

Hassle free interstate move!

We recently moved from Sydney to the Gold Coast and were extremely happy with how smooth the process was. It’s a daunting task uprooting especially with last minute changes but Hannah was extremely helpful throughout and took away some of the stress which is a big thumbs up from me!!
I would highly recommend using these guys as not only were they organised but extremely well priced too!

Angie Michel

Angie MichelVictoria

Hassle free moving

I was moving from Sydney to Melbourne and was worried about all the hassles. But Interstate Moving made it so easy. The timings were a bit off, but it turned out to be manageable as Hannah, the senior manager, was very responsive and kept me updated every step of the way. The movers themselves were very efficient and helpful. I could tell from my previous moves that the men were skilled (not just muscles, but technique as well). Will definitely use Interstate Removals again in the future.

Cyril

CyrilMelbourne

Reasonable price for excellent service

Kylie

KylieHoppers crossing

This was great service and friendly staff

It was for a short term, I moved from a 3 bedroom unit,
I will use these guys again, and pass on there number to other people, thanks again

Terrible experience - incredibly unprofessional driver

Bbomba

Bbomba

Everything went ok

Bad experience - Mishandled scheduling

Ang T

Ang TBrisbane

Job well done !

Very happy with Interstate Removals, have used them twice in a month.
Completely stress free from quoting to pick up day. I had new furniture delivered from a store in Sydney to my home in Brisbane then a few weeks later they have picked up my old furniture in Brisbane for delivery to Sydney.
Very friendly & professional and took absolute care of my expensive furniture.

Kai Jensen

Kai JensenWallaga Lake

Fantastic service from start to finish

We were blown away by the service we received from Interstate Removals for our house move from Melbourne to the South Coast of NSW. From the first phone-call all the staff we spoke with were helpful, informative, patient with our many questions. Their quote was very competitive for a whole 65 cubic metres truck and two strong blokes, with immediate delivery instead of having to wait for a container to go through a logistics process. The movers treated our possessions with great care and were easy and fun to deal with. The manager checked from time to time that we were happy with the service. Altogether, excellent value professional service with a lot of human touches. We thoroughly recommend them.

Kai and Kathy, now at Bermagui, NSW

Dan

DanTraralgon

Made things easy.From booking to pick up and delivery.

Over all we found this company faultless. Great customer service over phone and kept us updated with everything via email. The removalists themselves were there when they said they would be, courteous and very careful with all household goods. Price was the best of three other removalists.

Oly

OlyMelbourne

Excellent, friendly drivers and safe removal

Insterstate Removals moved a small amount of fragile items from Melbourne to NSW. The driver estimated the exact arrival time and were very friendly and kept all the items safe. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Interstate Removals.

ChrisHampton Park

Great Service all round from start to finish. Very happy and the price was great too.

We moved our stuff from Sydney to Melbourne, my partner was not well but Jack & Dimitri were very helpful and friendly. From the time I rang the office they were very helpful, we were on a tight budget and we needed help. Troy and Lily saved us, we are so grateful. I recommend Interstate Removals to anyone looking for a removalist, we all want to deal with good people in our homes, what more can I say we were happy.

Shazam

Shazam

Brilliant

Moved large 2 bedroom Syd to qld. Interstate furniture Tenokaist were the best. Easy to quote, book, and pay. Cheap but brilliant. Great Servuce by Danby and his son. Everything moved with care and on time. No breaks or damage. Can't recommend this company enough and I am very selective. Thanks guys, great job. A lot of stuff. Rally liked all the people we dealt with. Very professional and friendly.

Our Move from Sydney to Perth

Well Priced, girls in the reception are very nice.. the only issue i have is communication. if they communicated just that little bit more with us, i would of given them 5 stars.
Our move was a 2 bedroom House from Sydney to Perth.
the boys were great, turned up on time on the day of moving. So professional and organised. Came in, stickers everything and had everything in the truck, so quickly.
Our stuff arrived around 4 days earlier, which was nice as we were missing our beds after the long drive over to Perth.

i would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs backloading !!!

Michaela

MichaelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 stars service!

Friendly, fast, well priced!!! We moved from Melbourne to Gold Coast. Guys picked our stuff from storage on Tuesday and we got it delivered on Friday. I have plenty of experience with removal companies which were not always the best, but I would recommend Intrastate Removals anytime. We were very impressed with the overall service, it was excellent from the start to end. And, a month after the delivery I realised I'm missing an item. They were able to find it and I got it delivered in no time.
If we need to move again, I'm calling Intrastate Removals

Shasta

ShastaAdelaide

Amazing all round service

I could not recommend this company enough I have now done two moves with them from Melbourne to Adelaide. Hannah your customer service is truly one of a kind You removed all my stress especially when it came to relocating all my dads memories. No issues what so ever and pick up and delivery on time and not expensive at all. I will use this company again for any of my moving needs.

Kim Walsh

Kim WalshSydney, NSW

Friendly, efficient excellent service.

My move was from a split level apartment with lots of tricky loading.
Gary was extremely professional, helpful and friendly. I would absolutely recommend this service.