3.9

74% · 9533 · 26%

Mel
Mel

Great Customer Service

Interstate Removals assisted me with a small interstate move and as long as you have flexibility in your pick up and delivery dates I would highly recommend them. A special mention to Hannah for her exceptional customer service.

fungy
fungy

Unprofessional . Don't use this service

In short. Unreliable , expensive, lack of communication, damage goods ,wont do what they say and uncaring.

Pretty much everything went wrong with this move. And it cost us a lot more than just the price we had to pay them. And company didn't care about anything other than getting every cent out of you.

If you don't want your goods damaged and want to move on a specific date with no problems or stress DON'T use interstate removalists

Barney Mc
Barney Mcmelbourne

Wide knowledge and problem solving in a jiffy!

These guys were great. They are flexible and forthcoming. They also really know what they are doing and get the job done swiftly.

Troy is a top notch guy and knows how to solve problems. Hannah made us a cup of tea when we come to collect our stuff! Who does that? I'll tell you who, people who care and people who treat you with respect!

This was an excellent experience and I can't recommend them enough! Great!

Robyn C
Robyn C

I Can't Speak Highly Enough Of This Company

I recently moved the contents of my two bedroom, two bathroom apartment from Brisbane to Melbourne with Interstate Removals. From my first contact with the lovely Hannah who took my details, to my wave goodbye to removalists, Tim and Gary, in Melbourne the experience was excellent and stress free. They rang me regularly with updates, arrived punctually to load in Brisbane and unload in Melbourne, and were efficient, friendly and obliging. All of my property arrived safely and intact. If I ever have to move again (heaven forbid), I will definitely use Interstate Removals.

Leanne
Leanne

Excellent Service!

I had to move the contents of a 3 bedroom house from Sydney to Brisbane. Interstate Removals and Gecko Backloading Professionals were fantastic! Ben and Jack from Geko were brilliant and went above and beyond to make the move as stress free as possible! Gizem from Interstate Removals was excellent - great customer service by responding quickly to emails and phoning with updates.

I would definitely highly recommend these companies!

rooster-reviewer
rooster-reviewerSydney, NSW2 posts

Lost two items of furniture during the move

They lost two of my items during the move! I moved Melb to Syd in Oct 2015 with Interstate Removals. They eventually located my missing chair and returned it to me in Dec 2015 (two months after they misplaced it in transit), and reimbursed me for the missing clothes rack in Jan 2016 (after it was permanently lost in transit). I recommend you do not use this removalist; I personally will never go with them again. I move extensively for work and have used at least 6 other removalists over the years who have always managed to safely relocate all my items.

MPbrisbane
MPbrisbane

I had to cancel & they happily refunded my deposit

I had booked an interstate move but my plans changed 2 weeks prior to the pick up date. They refunded my deposit and we're happy to offer any assistance. A good outcome for me.

Jason
Jason

A smooth, economic and efficient move

We used Interstate Removals to move from Brisbane to Sydney and were pleased with the results. They collected our possessions from a 4 bedroom house in Brisbane on Monday and delivered it the next morning in Sydney. The pricing was very competative compared to other top removalists. They were careful with our possessions and work very hard working and accomodating. I will definately use them again and recommend them to others.

Mems
Mems

Very good and professional service

It was long distance. Yes they started on time and finished on time. Company manager Troy is very friendly and professional person. Also gizem she is very helpful person on the phone. Defensively will do business with these people if I need it.

L.Fr.
L.Fr.Perth, WA3 posts

Easy, reliable removals with competitive pricing

I had a small amount of furniture and items moved from the Gold Coast to Perth. Took two weeks as estimated and everything was delivered in good condition, with two friendly truckies who made the job quick. Pick up and delivery dates were accurate. Very friendly and helpfull customer service from Hannah and Troy who answered all my concerns.

Some of the best pricing I have been quoted for to.

I will easily move with interstate removals again.

Fiona G
Fiona GGold Coast2 posts
Wendy
Wendy

The only Removalist I will use now

Interstate Removals were a life saver! I had to organise a removalist for backloading, with only a couple of days notice due to job relocation & the first one I called was rude and said "not a chance". Another I called, didn't tell me it would be farmed out & I started receiving emailed quotes & wasn't even sure where they came from. Then I phoned Interstate Removals, I spoke to a real person & was instantly sorted, they were nothing short of Professional from point of contact through to pick up and delivery from Gold Coast to Sydney ... I can't thank Hannah, Troy and Shannon enough!

Rinesh
Rinesh

Literally taking the worry off your brain!!!

I recently used these guys and i am so glad i did. I think they work real awesomely. The drivers took real good care of my furniture...while picking up....the journey...and when they dropped it off...i saw just how nicely they wrapped everything!!! And they put everything in my house, making sure it was to my satisfaction.

And it was done at such an affordable price....got a new meaning for the phrase ".a great deal..!!!!" ....

You guys rock!!!...Thanks a million....:)

Kellie S
Kellie SMelbourne2 posts
Janet C
Janet CMelbourne

Unbeatible price and helpful service

These guys provided such great service during my recent move from Brisbane to Melbourne. The phone service was prompt and informative and the removalists that came to collect furniture were very professional. After much research I went with these guys due to their very low rates but would use them again based on the quality of the service.

Anna Christopher
Anna ChristopherSydeny

Steve S
Steve S

Great Service

I had the best moving experience with these guys than any other in Australia. Pickup was on time, fast, and very professional. The same for delivery was on time as promised and I was lucky enough that none of my items were scratched or damaged at all. I can't thank Interstate Removals enough for the great experience I had with great movers. All of the guys on my team for pickup and redelivery both should be highly respected and commended for their great hard work. Thank you

Martin L
Martin L

Very Happy Customer

The guys who came to pick up the furniture arrived on time, and were very professional. They took good care of the (expensive) Rosewood furniture, wrapping them up individually in blankets (and taping them securely) before loading them into the truck. They were also very careful when they carried the furniture. As a result, the furniture arrived at the destination in exactly the same condition when they left Melbourne. I was very impressed with the service. Well done Interstate Removals!! I would highly recommend Interstate Removals - anytime !!

Frantic Mover
Frantic MoverHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Kate
Kate

Terrible experience

Moved with this company to Gold Coast from Gladstone . Terrible service , marked some of our items and listed them in poor condition when some were brand new . Charged us for additional boxes, which they unpacked and took back with them. Definitely would never ever book with them again , extremely disappointed. Move cost us over $4,000 which is astronomical . Would not recommend this company to anyone , and if I were able I'd not even give one star

Patricia Carey
Patricia CareySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Satisfied customer

I would highly recommend Interstate Removals, they did a back load of our house lot of furniture from Bendigo to Brisbane; the 2 men that did the actual move were efficient, pleasant & professional; the support from the Office staff was the same. Nothing damaged, Well done & Thank you Interstate Removals.

Lorraine lunn
Lorraine lunn

Happy customer

I felt the company was well priced.

Professional service .Moved from Hastings Victoria to Sunshine coast and was appreciative of the contact prior to pick up and delivery. Very friendly helpful staff.

Kylie
KylieBribie Island

I was very happy

We moved from Bendigo to Bribie Island and I researched many companies and got many quotes, Interstate Removals were by far the best price and also were very quick to respond when I had further queries, they put all my concerns to rest and I found them to be efficient and professional. On the day of pick up right through to delivery day I was in contact and kept updated. Unloading our belongings was fast and careful. I would recommend them to anyone moving interstate.

J McClean
J McClean

Fabulous moving experience

Removal Team worked with me through a difficult time to move a small load. Phoned ahead to check both ends prior to collection and delivery. Treasured items all arrived in perfect condition and nothing missing. Value for money. Happy across the board.

Annonymous
AnnonymousWollongong

Deb Hoilmes
Deb Hoilmes

CK Interstate - An amazing team

We recently moved my mother from QLD to Sydney & after ringing around decided on CK Interstate to take on this mammoth task. From the first call speaking to them, I knew this was the right decision..This is an extremely down to earth professional team from the owner right through to the actual team of removalists-nothing is too much trouble.The constant reassurance and contact leading up to and after the actual mover is a credit to this team-I can,t speak highly enough of them.

Sammyb
SammybMelbourne4 posts

Matthew
Matthew

Best Move Ever

I was impressed from the moment I contacted interstate removals to the last box safely delivered to our new home. The quote was promptly returned as were follow up calls and email enquiries. The removalists were quick, patient and helpful. They were also very understanding of our 5 month old baby.
By far the cheapest. Great service from the office and the removalsits themselves.
Marble Miracles

TashaSydney

Jack G
Jack GBrisbane

Huge surprise

To be very honest I was quite hesitant in choosing this company as I had seen both excellent and horrible reviews, but I was desperate and took the bullet as I needed to move interstate ASAP.

From the moment I got in touch with them, till when I myself and my belongings that were being delivered had all arrived in Brisbane, it was all completely smooth sailing. The removalist guys that were contracted were fantastic. Friendly and very professional. Arrived exactly on the day and on the hour that they advised they would, despite the fact that they had truck issues on the way up from Melbourne.

I highly recommend this company.
Great communication, inexpensive, reliable.
Funnily enough, nothing.

Very Unhappy Customer
Very Unhappy Customer

Anna Louise
Anna LouiseCoolangatta

Excellent Customer Service

As I am profoundly Deaf, and have very limited means of communications (can only use email or text messaging service) , they have been very considerate, flexible, promt and efficient. I would not hestiate to use their service again and would also recomend them to others. Many thanks guys your the best :D
considerate, flexible, promt and efficient
RMB
RMBLaunceston

Disappointing communication

We needed a small amount of furniture moved interstate and Interstate removals looked like a good option. Initially their communication with us was good and they followed up the first inquiry quickly. This all changed once the deposit was paid. Phone calls were not returned, promises to follow up and provide information were not kept. The only time that contact was made promptly was about payment.

This was a frustrating and disappointing experience. I do not recommend this company

Lack of communication, poor follow up

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW3 posts

Fantastic guys who were helpful, fun and careful

I just wanted to write to let you know that I am 110% satisfied with the service provided by your guys. I know that the logictics of the move was a littel unconventional - Bondi and Surry Hills pick up points, with a drop off in country NSW. Your guys were prompt, friendly and above all did an exceptional job. Everything arrived in time and in perfect condition. I was particularly worried about the several large paintings, but I need not have wasted my time with worry!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to your guys, [names removed], but more particularly [name removed] who was a real pleasure.

Thanks again,

George
Inexpensive but with the care and concern of a deluxe charging removalist

Chris
ChrisCanberra

Chris

I recently moved from Melbourne to Canberra and had an excellent experience with Interstate Removals.

The guys were very professional, efficient, and accommodating.

All of my furniture arrived in one piece and I was charged exactly what I was quoted.

This was despite being located on the second floor of an apartment block without a lift.

vincent mennilli
vincent mennilliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Exceptional service happy to use them again

Everything was made easy. Payment arrangements and days of pickup and drop was spot on.

The item was well protected and I was extremely happy with the item they delivered. Communication was first class.[Personal Names Removed] were delightful to deal with over the phone and [Name Removed] the driver was exceptionally professional and called me back a few times.
nothing went wrong smooth sailing.

Samara
SamaraMelbourne

Highly recommended

I recently used Interstate Removals to transport some furniture from QLD to VIC. They delivered all of my items very promptly, communicated pick up and drop off details with precision and my items were delivered in perfect condition. Along with coming in at the best price. Very pleased and would highly recommend.