3.9

74% · 9533 · 26%

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Inexpensive & trustworthy

My recent experience with this company when moving goods from Canberra to Brisbane was definitely a positive one. From the beginning, all my enquiries were answered promptly. Most impressive of all was their competitive pricing. While I chose not to insure my goods, I was initially wary of paying in full before the uptake day but I found the company to be totally trustworthy. Throughout the process I was treated respectfully as were my goods. I am happy to endorse this company for their honest dealings as well as their friendly drivers & efficient management.

kate
kateCairns, Queensland

They were Great

I shipped some of my recently deceased fathers belongings from Ade-Cairns. I was emotional, vague and stressed. [names removed] were so professional and patient, could not ask for better. They replied to all communtication promptly and knew the location of my gear each step of the way.

Great job

Kayla
KaylaEagleby

Best! Fastest! Cheapest!

Interstate Removals moved all my furniture from Sydney to Brisbane, they were the cheapest removals company I have come across & they were great! They kept in contact with me the whole way & even managed to deliver my furniture a day earlier then expected. The drivers we're very friendly & handled all my goods with the best of care. As my move was so sudden, I rang [name removed] at Interstate Removals mid week & he managed to organised my furniture & goods to be picked up on the Saturday.They are great!!
Reliable, Kept in Contact, and delivered earlier then expected
Krystal
KrystalGold Coast

Excellent company to rely on for your move!!

Perfect from start of quote to delivery of items. Great communication, everything was on time & undamaged. This company was also a lot cheaper then the 11 other companies I got quotes from. I will be recommending this company to friends and family!!! Fantastic guys!!! Thanks for making this a stress free experience!

Me
MeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Disgraceful service and communication

Bought some items off ebay and arranged with seller to be available on Saturday for pick up. The sellers waited the entire day but Interstate removals just didn't show up to pick up the furniture items and I've not been able to get hold of any1 as to what's happening. Alot more contactable prior to paying and booking that's for sure...
Only marginally cheapest quote
Would've paid more to get my items actually picked up...
Chris M
Chris MPerth4 posts

Adriana51
Adriana51AU

Great Delivery of service

We used interstate removals to move houses from Vic to WA, we had no problems at all, the operator staff we very helpful at such a stressful time, when our furniture and boxes arrived all neat and safe it was like all my stresses went away.

The delivery guys were so funny and lovely and it was soooo hot that day!!!
The delivery guys really helped me so much.

shellande
shellandeAU

Excellent service

excellent service and price, [Personal Name Removed] was very fair with our quote and the removalists [Personal Names Removed] were very professional and made sure our items were correctly loaded,not one thing was broken or damaged I will reccomend interstate removals to anyone thankyou for making our move so easy we apprciate it.
Inexpensive, excelllent serivce
Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Good price and excellent service

I had a totally different experience to that of the previous reviewer. I was worried when I read their review but had absolutely nothing to worry about - quite the opposite. I only had to move 10 items from VIC to SA but they included wine and a 60 piece dinner setting. I had a short window of time to do it in and they worked hard to get the removalists there when I needed them. They were up front about using different removal companies but I presume that's how they were able to meet my tight timing request at a very good price. The removalists were actually from SA and it all arrived 24 hours after pick up and all totally intact and well looked after.
Kept in contact, good price, flexible timing, quick delivery