Into Blinds Questions & Answers

Cheryl B.
Cheryl B. · Into Blinds

My shutters and motorised roller blinds were installed 31 Oct. The installer noted that longer brackets are required for one of the rollers so that it can close properly past the alfresco door handle. Unfortunately this info has not been passed on to the office so I’ve had to ring twice now to ask about when someone will come out to change the brackets - no date has been provided as yet. Can someone please confirm when the issue will be rectified please?

Very Unhappy Customer
Very Unhappy Customer · Into Blinds

Want to know why are you so quick to take your customers money but not quick to respond to calls regarding poor customer service relating to product issues and blinds not fit for purpose ??

Tina White
Tina White · Into Blinds

Do you have a payment plan please

Analie
Analie

No. We paid half and the balance will be on the delivery.

Linda C · Into Blinds

Anthony came out to give me a quote on blinds and curtains for our new apartment. I found Anthony to be extremely professional and personable. A couple of days after placing my order and paying a deposit I started to reassess my choices. Anthony was very understanding and wanted to ensure that I was completely at ease and was more than happy to facilitate a refund. Thank you Anthony for your time and patience.

Regards

Linda

Linda C

It was Gary not Anthony - sorry Gary for getting your name wrong.

Danni C · Into Blinds

Has anyone been to consumer affairs about this company demanding payment in full prior to delivering any goods?

Into Blinds   DM

Hi Dani, All customers are fully aware of our Terms and Conditions, which include our payment terms.

You as a consumer have the right to pick and choose which company you proceed with based on the knowledge you acquire for reading any applicable Terms & Conditions and our Warranty.

All of our Terms & Conditions and Warranty information is contained on our website, furthermore we have a link on all of our Quotes, Orders and Invoices which is easily accessible pre and post purchasing with Into Blinds.

Kind Regards,

Into Blinds Team

Danni C

Sorry I should have been clearer and stated after failing to supply the goods or products as ordered. Ie. Only fitting one of a number of blinds on the day of installation and failing to return. This was not something I agreed on or thought would occur when I selected into blinds.

Nav
Nav

Hi Danni

We may perhaps discuss and exchange our experience on this matter. Please send me a private message to exchange contact details.

Regards,

Naveen

SOC
SOC

If I wasn't going on holidays I would have been to consumer affairs in an instant. I've had the same experience. Blinds not installed and calls not returned. The quote/order says 'blind installation within 3 weeks'. It also says a 5 year warranty on materials, parts and labour.... what a joke.

Marie
Marie

Hi Danni,
I contacted the ombudsman and they told me to write a letter to into blinds stating you are paying in protest and get them to sign it so if anything goes wrong you have a leg to stand on. I was very uncomfortable paying in full before seeing finished product but into blinds told me it’s in their terms and conditions and that they would not install until I had paid. Who reads the tiny fine print? How about explaining this to your customers when finalising the quote and deposit? If I had been told this I would not have dealt with them and gone elsewhere. I guess it does pay to read the fine print.

Get an answer from our members and Into Blinds representatives

Select a listing for your question