Into Blinds
Listing monitored by Into Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (499)

Blinds $ curtains

I would like to thank the Into Blinds for providing Suzie Turhin as a sales person for the blinds & curtains.
I was impressed by her professionalism, her knowledge and her attitude towards her customers.
I had other companies providing the same service, but I selected your company, mainly because of Suzie.
Thank you Suzie for the assistance you provided to me and my wife.

Maria M.
Maria M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blinds installation

Just had renovations done, the blinds were the final touch & they look fantastic!
Was kept up to date with everything and everyone I felt with were so nice and helpful.

Natalie J
Natalie JSouthwest, VIC

Perfect Service!

Excellent Service.
Adihi called beforehand and arrived at the exact time specified.
Adihi was extremely knowledgeable on all their products and was courteous.

Thank you!

Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.Southwest, VIC

Efficient and turned up on time!

Nidhi is very professional. Turned up on time as stated for the final measure of blinds and shutters. Very easy to deal with Into Blinds. Tammy provided the initial quote and provides expert advice on options.

JMAM
JMAMVictoria

Kirk was amazing and very professional and efficient! Great work!

Kirk was a great installer and was fast and professional. Sonja the sales manager at Thomastown had a lot of attitude and was rude in our emails and interactions with her. If it wasn’t for kirks great service and installation we wouldn’t go with into blinds again. Kirk did the job to a very high standard and knew what he was doing.

Sheer Excellence

Tammy was recommended by a friends who used her services in my area. Tammy was brilliant & I am so in love with my sheers. I wake up every day feeling like a queen with them! So much more affordable than competitors which were out of my price range & the quality is brilliant.

Quality Customer Care and Service!

Having used ‘Into Blinds’ previously we weren’t surprised by the outstanding customer service that Tammy provided us. Her knowledge of product and our needs was clearly evident and we couldn’t be happier with our roller shutters. Highly recommend.

Diane
DianeSouthwest, VIC

Professional and efficient

Measurements were performed efficiently and with complete professionalism.
Arrived on time and observed all covid safe practices.
Highly recommended customer service.

michelle
michelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost quote and interminable length of time to get what I ordered

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Into Blinds install

Couldn't be happier with our blinds installation. Eddie did a fantastic job, very quick and efficient, great communication, friendly, on time and no mess! Would highly recommend Eddie, and the blinds look great :)

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customers

Love our new curtains! We were given professional service from start to finish! Would definitely recommend Into Blinds 100% Thank you!

AHE
AHEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Substandard workmanship and customer service, avoid!

Margo
Margo Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for a professional and friendly service. It was a pleasure dealing with this company and I will definitely use them again in the future.
Highly recommend

Sonia G.
Sonia G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With

SHOCKING. AVIOD!!

Worst customer service I have encountered in any industry.

Do not stand by their products, which have broken within 12 months.
Despite multiple calls and emails the do nothing

Action launched with thw ACCC

Messy Customer Support

Customer support answering this number 1300 24 25 26 is a mess. They do not know the status and they promise call backs which we do not get 90% of times. Our orders were not placed for a long time and the escalation points are always busy. The only option customer support provided us was call back from management to resolve the delays, which we do not get 90% of time. Even if we request to cancel the order and request refund, they read out the same script that someone from management would call back. The delays are purely due to communication gaps and the customer support interrupts us more than they listen. You would end up waiting for a long time without blinds or curtains to cover your windows.

Sue
SueVictoria

Very happy

Nidhi was very helpful and answered all of my questions. Very polite and great customer service. Very happy! Thank you

Trixip
TrixipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BAD SERVICE TOTALLY USELESS..

Defective Blinds and poor customer service

We engaged Into Blinds to replace 13 blinds in our house 8 K and it has been a total nightmare 'stay away'. Their product was defective and we had countless revisits from the installers only to have them remove all there blinds and replace them. They drilled all new hole in the freshly renovated wood work. then to add insult to injury they dropped our TV and smashed it and punctured a hole on our carpet...
They expected us to allow them to take carpet from another area to try and repair the carpet. Waited 8months to get a resolution. There customer service officer was very unhelpful VERY POOR save yourself the head ach go elsewhere.

Never show up, no arrival or communication.

Confirm at 12pm. Called office at 1pm and said my appointment is 12-1:30. At that. Still no arrival or communication.

Frustrating, disorganised and time wasting company

First time the installers came to try to fit the blinds and two blinds were crookered. Organise for them to come back and replace the two blinds. Came back and replace one blind but not the second. They ordered another blind. Third install was booked for 9-12 arrival. At 12.30 no arrival or communication. Called office, they blamed the installer and said he would arrive from 1-2.30. He arrived at 3, after waiting 6 hours for them. The installer then informed me he was actually booked to install at 4.30. What a complete waste of time and not even an apology for the office team. Ridiculously disorganised.

Kerrie R.
Kerrie R. Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Intoblinds final measurement

Nichi was professional and friendly. He arrived on time and offered good advice. He was a great representative of Intoblinds

Final Measure

Nidhi was punctual, polite and very informative. He explained everything very well. We are now waiting for installation in approx 6 weeks

Mick M
Mick M

Final product Not fit the purpose

Maz
MazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer !

Kirk did a wonderful job installing our new plantation shutters which look absolutely fantastic ! He turned up on time and did a thoroughly professional job ... very pleased indeed and highly recommend Kirk !