Listing monitored by Into Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (499)

Alison
AlisonSouthwest, VIC

Fabulous customer service!

Tammy came to my house to measure up my new curtains and she was very efficient and lovely.
She understood exactly what I wanted and made the whole process easy.
I would highly recommend Tammy at Into Blinds.

Very Unhappy Customer
Very Unhappy Customer

Poor follow up

Post follow up after installation due to poor quality of blinds and blinds not staying up and collapsing was not good. Very slack , poor customer service, great in taking your money, didn’t want to help at offering follow up service and wanted to charge more money to correct what was poor quality in their products with every blind collapsing just outside the warranty period... This company is a joke !!!

MegGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible product and customer service

Meg-king@outlook.com
Megan King

Kelli
KelliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help and efficient

Mark was pleasant and very helpful as was Elli when she first came out, definitely would recommend A A A +++

billy3000
billy3000Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy in the end..

We got there in the end. 2 windows measured for shutters and only one fitted when the installer came 3 months later, another couple of months to get the replacement shutter from China made it a long process. Very happy with the end result. Good quality product and happy that we went with the premium shutter with the aluminium core. Installer did a good job.

Marty Foy
Marty FoyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service hoping the end product is the same

Roger came over as a well mannered guy but was really a super consultant. I originally wanted to get a curtain for my theatre room entrance but found out that it couldn’t be done due to the ceiling cornices in the way. Roger was able to establish that we could use a blind at half the cost and it should look pretty good. Here’s hoping that it will be as good as the service provided.

Kristina B.
Kristina B.

Fantastic experience!

Ellie provided great support and advise when picking my new blinds!
Kirk was fantastic! Super efficient and lovely! He did a wonderful job, explained how to use the Blinds etc

Excellent and outstanding service

Helpful, reasonable and very professional. Answered our questions in a friendly and professional manner. His advice was exactly what we needed when we felt confused. He ensured everything he measured was correct and his service was second to none. Would recommend.

Neville
NevilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service Provided by Nathan Megara

Nathan was Excellent in coming over discssing and providing a quote. Although there was a delay in delivery this is due to the lockdown. Ben Tadic the installer was an Excellent and experienced guy who handled everything with utmost satisfaction. I would recommend anyone to contact Nathan.

Hungry
HungrySouthwest, VIC

Very professional and friendly manner

Mihir was professional and friendly and provided good advice whilst making sure the measurements and paperwork were accurate. Answered all our questions about the product and took time to make sure we were clear on everything

‘Nowlegeable Nidhi

Nidhi knew absolutely everything about his product during in home measuring for blinds, plantations and curtains. He gave really good advice especially with the bay windows on the facade of the house. Good work Nidhi !!

ganacvik
ganacvikMelbourne

Excellent customer service

I have been serviced by Gary who is friendly and known how to handle business COVID 19 situation.
I was so happy how he explained and handled the service.
I will be a future customer with Into Blinds.

Celeste
CelesteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Perfect

Is very good service and the stuff is very friendly and help full, good response good explanation, I give you 100% for service I will tell my family and friends. Thanks Elli!!!!!

Jagbir
JagbirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great salesperson.

We are very thankful to Sonia for her professional advice. She is experienced and honest. Kept her promise and looked after us.
Our order is still in the process of making but i am sure Into Blinds will meet our expectations.

Home installation

Joe was very polite and friendly and super quick to install the fixed blind. I received a text message to let me know when he would arrive at my house and he was prompt to his word.

Georgie
GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusted

No customer service. Blinds installed unable to use as advised by the installer. I am sure there is legislation that covers this. Property damaged and left dirty. Have been ignored by the company have taken the money $11,000 and do not return phone calls or emails. Too frustrated by this company to detail all the issues just wanted to make people aware.

Rhona obouhoff
Rhona obouhoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

From the first phone call to the final installation I give them 100% for service, communication and excellent quality. Kirk was polite and experienced and everything he promised was delivered. I Highly recommend 100% Genuine happy customer
Rhona

Ashleigh Thompson
Ashleigh ThompsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In home measure and quote

I could not fault Gary’s professionalism and personalised service upon helping me select the most appropriate and safest material to opt for when selecting designer shutters for my nursery.

Gary was very knowledgeable in regards to his companies available products and was very genuine in his suggestions for the best nursery friendly options.

He left no questions unanswered and really spent the time with me to ensure that I was content with my final decision, which left me feeling at ease knowing that my baby would be sleeping in a safe and allergy free environment.

Rhea W.
Rhea W.Southwest, VIC

Incredible attention to detail with a customer focus!

Tammy from ‘Into Blinds’ quoted us for a house-lot of blinds for our new build. She listened to our ideas and budget, then proceeded to gently educate, demonstrate and advise us on the most appropriate solution for the look we were after within the budget we could afford. The quote went beautifully. We couldn’t have asked for more, thank you Tammy!

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Service

Gary measured & quoted at my home today and l would like to acknowledge the professionalism, the clarity in explaining my quote and promptly responding to my questions. Could not fault his commitment at all. Much appreciated. Regards Jenny.

Great looking blinds

Very satisfied from start to finish, starting from Tim the sales rep who knew his product and was able to guide us with his recommendation through to Joe the installer. Great work on the installation and cleaned up afterwards

Loving me blinds

Great Service! Kirk was very professional
on the installation ,the blinds look amazing and a top man to boot. I will be recommending Into Blinds to my friends and family. Thanks guys

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic all round service from in home measure and quote to installation.

Great service , great product, staff very helpful with advice and communication updates. installation completed as per booking and Kirk the installer was very professional and courteous, very satisfied customer and I would highly recommend using into blinds

Fabulous customer service.

Nic did our measure & quote & was very efficient, courteous and helpful. The installation was trouble free & done when stated.
Months later, I had one small hitch with raising one of the blinds. One phone call & it was attended to & fixed. Very happy & would highly recommend Into Blinds.