Listing monitored by Into Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (492)

Good Friendly Customer Service and Professional and Reliable

Was impressed by the professional and in depth of the quality of the blinds purchasing. Reliable, on time and very customer focus

Poor communication

These guys don’t seem to be interested in what they are doing. Poor communication and way long waitings. Don’t recommend

EmJay
EmJay

Excellent service from start to finish!

Tammy is a lovely representative and helpful; she knows what she is doing. In the measurements appointment, the guy who took the measurement was friendly and advised me on what is best for our windows. It only took four weeks since the quote for them to deliver and install my blinds & curtains. Lastly, the two guys who installed our curtains and blinds are accommodating, friendly and efficient! Thank you Into Blinds definitely would recommend it to anyone!

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhelpful

Had a rep come around for a measure and quote and was completely unhelpful during and after the process
Was sure I would go with into blinds but due to the lack of helpfulness would not ever recommend

A fantastic measure & quote

Toni's knowledge of the product, friendly demeanor, helpfulness & great quote made him a standout from competitors. Made it easy. Thankyou!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dot
DotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can not install outdoor blinds, abysmal

We are now 6mths into an outdoor blind install that they can’t get right. It was meant to take 4 weeks. They keep sending people out saying they will get it sorted but it doesn’t happen. Someone turned up today & actually rang me to ask if I knew what he was meant to be doing. When I explained he said he couldn’t do that. They never call back, I’ve had to constantly chase them. Appalling, appalling service

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service and Prompt installation

Melissa was excellent with her communication and was very quick to facilitate the whole process from measure to quote and installation. We are very happy with our security door.

Excited to see my blinds!

I worked with Melissa Bolton and she was fantastic to work with. She has excellent communication skills, was able to advise on the best blinds for my home and made it such a seamless experience for me as a first home buyer.

Kylie
KylieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

Initial home visit was prompt and professional.
Unfortunately it took about 3mths to have 1 shutter installed when we were told appx 6wks, even during covid. Communication was poor and so was the billing. Happy with the end product but expensive for what they are.

Victor
VictorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience. Increase the price after the contract was signed. Also, ask for the extra cost when installation.

Sash
SashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Rob provided a friendly service and was very helpful. He offered his expertise to help me select the right colour blinds and curtains and I am very confident with the choices I made. Thank you Rob.

quatation and instalation of 15 block out blinds

into blinds have been amazeing throughout the whole process , on time and very freindly, would use them again and would highly recommend them to others

BuyersR
BuyersR

Great service and excellent product

I had all of my blinds replaced by Into Blinds and it was a great experience. Starting with Leanne who came to do the measure and quote. She was able to explain the products and provided excellent service. The rest of the team were also very helpful, delivered on their promises on time and I received a great product. Installation was very straight forward and the installation team was very friendly. The final product exceeded expectations. Thank you Into Blinds team.

Excellent customer service by Nidhi

Nidhi explained everything very clearly. He was friendly and very careful and precise with the final measure. We couldn’t fault.

Marina V.
Marina V.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Efficient and punctual

We had our measurements checked today for our new blinds Nidhi Kant was a pleasure to deal with, explained everything clearly, was punctual and completed his checks efficiently. It is comforting to know that blind sizes and layout have been confirmed pre- manufacture. Looking forward to install!

Very Unhappy Customer
Very Unhappy Customerasked
Into Blinds

Want to know why are you so quick to take your customers money but not quick to respond to calls regarding poor customer service relating to product issues and blinds not fit for purpose ??

Tina White
Tina Whiteasked
Into Blinds

Do you have a payment plan please

Analie
Analie

No. We paid half and the balance will be on the delivery.

Linda Casked
Into Blinds

Anthony came out to give me a quote on blinds and curtains for our new apartment. I found Anthony to be extremely professional and personable. A couple of days after placing my order and paying a deposit I started to reassess my choices. Anthony was very understanding and wanted to ensure that I was completely at ease and was more than happy to facilitate a refund. Thank you Anthony for your time and patience.

Regards

Linda

Linda C

It was Gary not Anthony - sorry Gary for getting your name wrong.

Get an answer from our members and Into Blinds representatives

Compare all 5 Into Blinds
CategoryPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter ShopsPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops
Compare all 5 Into Blinds