100% · 400%

4.9

Beverley
Beverleynone of your business7 posts

Quality chair excellent service

Chair was high quality and was delivered within a week. Service from the team at intouch to the installation guys has been over and above and really feel im supported if i have any issues going forward. Very pleased with puchase and would definitely recommend it. Show details
Susie M
Susie M

Great massage chair and experience 10/10

I have been searching the market for a massage chair that feels amazing and has all the features, while also being price friendly. The evolve massage chair is just that, it is perfect for all my specific needs. I also can rave on about how lovely the team is there they were helping my hubby and me at every stage in the process. Show details
Savi Gupta
Savi Gupta

Highly recommended

Last week I visited Glen store and tried massage chair .It’s very comfortable and relaxing . I really like it . Sarah , the sales consultant explained everything. She has good knowledge of product.
Mandy zha
Mandy zha

This is perfect !!!

The experience is great, the customer service is very careful to explain , this is a very successful smart product. The appearance design of the product is also very technological, you can complete a very professional massage and relaxation at home.
Kyla
Kyla

The chair is amazing

I throughly enjoyed relaxing and testing this chair.
Massaging all areas of your body including legs and feet
Would highly recommend after a busy week at work
The staff are so helpful and answers all questions
Regina L.
Regina L.
  Fair Incentive

Helpful and passionate sales

Good quality of massage chair. Amazing service and Sarah is one of my favorite sales who is full of passion and humors.
Kumar
Kumar2 posts

Very comfy massage chairs

Hi I visited your store in the Glen last week or so and Sarah (sales consultant) give me breif description about different chair .She was amazing with her knowledge about a product .So In coming months we will definately order this massage chair through Sarah .
Vinny W
Vinny W

Very helpful and honest sales team!

Great massage chair. Has all the features and more. All my family uses it and all rave about their results. Definitely would recommend.

Also the sales team were so honest and helpful by clearly explaining the differences between chairs on the market. This made my decision so much easier as researching and speaking to other company’s made me so overwhelmed. Overall I love the Intouch team. Show details

Sue
Sue

Best gift

This chair is the best purchase Ive ever made. It helps me wind down after a long day, and my husband sometimes fall asleep in it. Love the different modes and ability to customize massages to target specific pain spots. Show details
Kelly P
Kelly PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing chair and customer service!

I have just upgraded my massage chair to the evolve and wow. This chair measures my body every time I use it. The rollers feel like they are curving to my spine so it doesn’t feel like they pressing on my back like a blackboard.

The customer service is also amazing. Truely the best service I have received from any company. The team are so helpful and accommodative to all my needs. The delivery team are also great and assembled my chair upstairs and took away all the rubbish. Overall the process was so easy. Show details ·  1

Lal
LalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 stars- product, service and delivery

Love my chair! Product, service and delivery was fantastic.
Queenie was fantastic at helping us figure out what the best chair was for us and answered all of our questions.
Really happy with the chair. It’s beautiful and is full of fantastic functions.
Whole family is very happy! Worth the price! Show details ·  1
Ben Bo
Ben Bo

Perfect product!Perfect service!

Highly Recommended
All the family uses the massage chair as well as friends and find it very relaxing as there are a lot of different massages to choose from. It has proved to relieve muscle soreness, tightness and stiffness.
Great product, and would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamMelbourne11 posts

Perfect Christmas gift

Excellent customer service by Queenie. We went to try the massage chair at the Glen. Queenie was friendly and well versed with the functions of the products. She did a follow up call and informed us of the additional free gift for Christmas promotion. We bought the Evolve model. Easy transaction and delivery team booked in the date for delivery promptly. Queenie did another follow up call to check on us if we have any questions regarding the chair. So far we are happy with the product and service rendered. Show details ·  1
Danika G
Danika GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Phenomenal massage chair

I love my evolve massage chair, I’ve had it for about 4 months and use it very often. It’s a statement piece in my house and everyone who comes over always loves it and asks me where its from. I have noticed a huge difference in my body’s stiffness by using it everyday in the morning and night. I would recommend this chair to anyone experiencing stiffness or overall soreness in their body. It’s life changing. Show details ·  1
Wendy T
Wendy T

Should get it earlier

I should purchase this chair earlier. I’ve used it twice a day, one in the morning and one before bedtime. Really happy with the purchase and my family love it as well. Show details ·  1

Kelly H.
Kelly H.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions please?

I’m an injured nurse ‍and have a lower back injury L5/S1 disc ruptured as well as C3-C5 neck damage & left rotator cuff injury. I get chronic migraines and live with chronic pain daily.

I wanted to know what the best chair would be for me to target use for my problem areas from my neck, shoulders down to my lower back and feet. I’m 165cm tall average weight and build.
Also is there any stores or places in NSW where it could try a few different types of chairs out please?

inTouch Massage Chairs
inTouch Massage Chairs   DM
Dave Kemp
Dave Kemp

My wife has a bad lower back with glute and sciatic pain. Which would be the best option to accommodate her needs. Olson I’m 193 cm would I fit into it

inTouch Massage Chairs
inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

For a tall and broad person we would usually recommend our top of the range model, the Smart Glide Pro, it's the model all the footy players get, because it is more accommodating, commercially rated, and more luxurious than other chairs available.