inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair

inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Nat H.
Nat H.

Hi

I was hoping I could buy a replacement panel as unfortunatly whilst cat sitting it scratched the side 5 times... so sad...

also noticed that the new versions of the chair that I brought just brought late last year... and the chair has been updated greatly since,... is there any chance we can update our chair with some of the latest and greatest features such as the base which is space saving, and the leg section which rollers on the legs and heating on the feet area...

looks like the chair just with more modern parts....

kindest regards

Nat

Greg M.
Greg M.

Please provide disassembly/moving instructions, in order to fit through doorways?

DJ P.
DJ P.

we bought Smart Glide Pro , the one we saw and bought at glen waverly shopping centre and the one we received is different , the quality and size is different , but the company guys are being dismissive and not willing to deliver the exact chair we bought , we trusted , but we are being taken for granted and getting no help ,

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way about your purchase. Our aim is to resolve your request as quickly as possible. Could you please call us on 1300 559 612 so that we can assist you promptly.

Sue
Sue

Hi, my son has pulled out the remote for the massage chair. Is there any way I can re-attach it?

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Sue, please just give our Customer Care team a call on 1300 559 612 and we will be happy to help.

Hi,
Is the warranty transferable to a second owner?
Regards

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Ian, thank you for your enquiry. Our massage chair warranties are not transferrable. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

gavtay
gavtay

What material is the chair made of?

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Our Smart Glide Pro is wrapped in a luxurious, high-grade microfibre leather that is specifically designed for massage chairs. It is strong enough to withstand the heating in the chair and the massaging action of the rollers. It is also very easy to maintain by simply wiping it down with a damp cloth and mild detergent if needed.

Narelle S
Narelle S

So it's not genuine leather?

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Narelle, genuine leather is not strong enough and is difficult to look after. Our microfibre leather looks just like genuine leather and is so smooth and luxurious.

Huu N.
Huu N.

I will be happy to buy one if you tell me where is the in touch massage chair made? My email [email removed]

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Huu, thank you, we will send you an email directly. Kind regards, inTouch Massage Chairs

Rog P.
Rog P.

Hello COuld you please advise where the chair is manufactured and what would happen if I have a warrantly problem that needs fixing I am in WA

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Rog, our chairs are designed in Australia by our team of engineers. Our warranty covers all Australian addresses. Should there be any issues with your chair, we will arrange for a local service technician to attend if needed. It would be best to call us on 1300 559 612 or email info@intouchmassagechairs.com.au so we can help you directly.

Kim

I want to know where the in touch message chair is made ?

Jaye

Best to ring them to find out

Kim

I wonder you have questions for us to ask how come you are not able to answer the question you should know to answer to customers ??? Is it made in China ?

Tony R.
Tony R.

Where are in touch massage chairs made

Jaye

The instruction manual and all literature I have on this chair does not say where the chairs are made however if you ring 1300559612 you can contact them and ask directly

Carolina Osuna
Carolina Osuna

Hi, I would like to know how much is this chair? Thank you!

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Carolina, the Smart Glide is currently on sale for only $5,290. It is the best selling massage chair in Australia and has so many special features. You can see more information here external link . If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Kelly B.
Kelly B.

When using the auto functions, is it possible to use the head massage at the same time? It seems when the head massage is on nothing else works.

Gary N.
Gary N.

When the head massager is in you combine things with the manual panel.

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Kelly, sorry we have had issues with our account. You can use other features of the chair at the same time as the head massager, particularly the rollers which feels lovely. We would be happy to talk you through what you can do, just give us a call on 1300 559 612.

Beth B
Beth B

How to fix one of the shoulder massagers. Not working properly

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Beth, sorry, we have had issues with our account. We would be more than happy to help you. Please just give us a call on 1300 559 612.

Darren W.
Darren W.

The chair has stopped working how do we get the fuse out to check it thanks

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Darren, sorry, we have had issues with our account. Please just give us a call on 1300 559 612 and we would be more than happy to help. We will definitely have your chair working for you again.

Lambsy

We have a 2016 Smart Glide and it has been fantastic. 2 days ago the chair began to only function on lower back/glutes in a very intense way with no up/down movement to shoulders despite the setting selected. Any suggestions?

Victoria B
Victoria B

Hi I’ve had no issues with my chair but I would contact In Touch massage chairs and I’m sure they’ll guide you to what to do next. Good luck!!!!

Lambsy

Thanks, never had issues before and gets solid use so hoping it is just having a 'moment'.

Pat B.
Pat B.

what fabrics are available and frankly what is the actual price

Fired Up

Get a friend to check the company website for contact info rather than the public

Supreet S.
Supreet S.

How many Air bags for air compression are there, and how many valves, in smartglide?
Is the call out fee for technician covered under warranty if there is a breakdown or issue within warranty period?

Nic

Hi. Yes warranty would cover it for sure. I was out of warranty unfortunately. The bags, hmmm... the arms have them, the thighs, the calves and feet. They're awesome!

Ask the company directly

pearlfong
pearlfong

Do these chairs recline?

Nic

Oh yes, they recline a loooong way back.

Yugen G.
Yugen G.

Hi
My foot pads for my Smart glide massage chair started peeling of after 3 weeks.
How often do we need to purchase new ones?

Nic

Interesting. My foot pads have lasted for years and I haven't purchased new ones.

Michele
Michele

I'm after a good quality massage chair at a resonable price. I don't need the lights & music, nor do i want to pay for it. What model do you suggest?

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your enquiry. We can definitely help you with a good quality massage chair, all of which we aim to sell at affordable prices for everyone. Generally, what you are paying for in a massage chair is the massage functions within the chair, such as the rollers, the track, the air compression, the foot massage, the positioning and the customisation. The lights and music are added features that just make the chair more appealing. However, in saying that, the music synchronisation feature can be very beneficial to many people, especially when experiencing a massage that is synchronised with a song that makes you feel happy and relaxed.

If you are able to head into one of our stores in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sydney or Melbourne you can try for yourself. If not, please feel free to call us on 1300 559 612 and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Katie

Get an answer from our members and inTouch Massage Chairs representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more