Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

97% · 2754 · 1%

Donna

Best investment you could make

Excellent, didn't want to get out, relaxed me completely, absolutely marvelous
Deanne H
Deanne HSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best gift you can get yourself!

Caters for everything, so relaxing & therapeutic. I got it for me - but my husband uses it just as much ! It’s become part of our daily routine. We would never get massages again. Show details
EMI
EMI2 posts

Best invention in a modern era

I have scoliosis of the spine and suffer a lot of lower back pain. These massage chairs will do wonders in lieu of a massage therapist! Show details
Brian
Brian

Loves the chair

I bought this chair for my parent. they absolutely love it, it's their relaxation time after work. All the different massage settings are great. Show details
Guywholikestowrestle
Guywholikestowrestle

Helps at the end of a really long day ✨

I do MMA and explore the beautiful nature a lot , so am often sore and need to do a lot of recovery post movement.

I use this chair nearly every day ,thank GOODNESS it exists !!!

Morgan
MorganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing chair! Love it!

Feel more energised and vibrant after using it, especially long term!
Keenan
KeenanQueensland3 posts

Amazing Product, Best Massage Chair

I am a 6’5” man with lower back problems and finding something to support this has been a great mission.

Anyway, this is one of the only chairs I’ve found that has the capability to fit my height and then some, and is the only chair that can fit me that has actually supported my lower back effectively.

I would recommend InTouch to anyone, I’m sure their other chairs are amazing also, but the Smart Glide Pro is perfect for anyone needing lower back support and a large range of soft to really strong massages. Show details

Michael Lee
Michael LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

A daily massage at your finger tips

came across this chair at Robina in Queensland and was presented by Hope an amazing salesperson who allowed us ample time to try the chair. We slept on it for a few days and came back and have just purchased this amazing chair. All the settings are easy to use and you come out of it feeling a million dollars

Michael & Lee came across this chair in Robina in Queensland and was present I’ve been at Queensland has presented my own, still shush, still doing voice Show details

Matthew C.
Matthew C.3 posts

Amazing chair, wife loves it!

Had this chair for a little over a month now and it is very good, had tried lots of other ones around but this is by far the most comfortable and the best at working out the knots! Dianne was also a real gem! An asset to intouch! Show details
Peter
PeterNorth Queensland, QLD

Marria L.
Marria L.South East Queensland, QLD

So relaxing and comfortable

Would most definitely recommend this massage chair, a lovely lady named Dianne let me test it out and it was so comfortable and supportive. You almost feel as if you are floating and can totally let go and relax. Would love to one day own one of these! Show reply
Leslie M.
Leslie M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it

Use it twice a day very good and relaxing love it Show details ·  1
Ling
Ling

Great massage chair

Intouch chair is great for the whole family. Operation is easy and smooth. I don't need to do hand massage any more. Happy with it. Show details ·  1
Craig

The chair is so good and Margaret service is excellent, good Show details ·  1
marty g.
marty g.South East Queensland, QLD

You won't be disappointed

Now I have a live-in masseuse 24hrs a day, this chair is worth every cent. Now that I've worked out the targeted spot settings its even better than I expected. Shout out to Tia the salesperson from pacific fair shopping centre she was so helpful and friendly. I havent had any issue's yet but hopefully the warranty and servicing is as good as the chair... Show details
Massage Chairs

Find out how inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair compares to other Massage Chairs

Michele
Michele

I now do my massages at home at my convenience

I lived in Japan for many years and used these type of chairs on a daily basis.
coming home I started to realise how much benefit that they were giving me.
So when I saw them at robina town centre I embarked on a campaign to convince my hubby how much $$$ we could save yearly on massage/physio treatments. he finally got in one and that was it he loved it.
we've had one now for nearly 3yrs and we can't do without. Show reply
Celine B
Celine BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such an advanced and powerful chair

This is truely the best massage chair no joke! It has all the features you could possibly think of including calf rollers, the head massager and the added massager to wrap around your arms. I can even connect the bluetooth music beat to the massage. Best chair i’ve ever tried and am so glad I bought. Show details ·  1
Tara S.
Tara S.

A quality product

We bought our first massage chair 7 years ago, and last year purchased a second chair for our other home. Highly recommend these massage chairs for medical conditions and sports recovery sessions. Show details ·  1
Jacqueline
JacquelineNortheast, VIC2 posts

A really great investment❣

I'm a qualified Massage Therapist and although it cannot replace the power of human touch, it does go a long way to produce relaxation and recuperation, while relieving muscular tension AND promoting quality sleep; all at a moment's notice❣
If you're in Melbourne, I highly recommend visiting the Doncaster Shop and trying it out under the informative, helpful and friendly supervision of Queenie. Show details ·  1
Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The chair is good!

Really amazing foot massage! Michelle is the best customer service, she's so kind. Show details ·  1
Madhuben M.
Madhuben M.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect message chair

Excellent purchased item for 2023. Very relaxing each time l have used. Show details ·  1
Iggy
Iggy

Thank You Queenie!

I've been looking for a massage chair for awhile now, I was quite undecided at first until we met Queenie from The Glen. Her patient, non-pushy style was what I enjoyed, she took the time to explain the features and I never felt that she was any time pressure at all. I came back the 2nd time to try and locked in my purchase, at the expense of her having to work overtime for us. Thank you very much for your excellent customer service Queenie, I look forward to the delivery of my chair, I cannot wait! Show details ·  1
Aaron
AaronSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome

Im 6"1 and almost 100kg no other chair comes close to this one... fits me good and its hard to stay out of.. i was trying and looking around for about 6 months before i sat in this one, within 15min i knew i was buying it.. Purchased it on the 1st jan and was in my home on the 3rd. No pressure sales as well.. the chair speaks for itself.. thanks Henry Show details ·  1
LG X.
LG X.

Best Christmas present I gave to my parents this year!

We all use it everyday after work and most of the time falls asleep on it too ^_^
Deb
DebMurray Region, NSW

Perfect for Family

We have been looking for massage chair and found this product when shopping in the Glen.
Lovely Queenie was very helpful and super lovely that she gas shown us the benefits and the features of the massage chair. She was very helpful from the beginning till the very end when we have purchased this product. I highly recommend if you guys ever shop by at the Glen look for Queenie she will be really helpful and she will explain all the details or if you have any questions she’s always there to answer them.
Our family can’t wait to try the massage chair as the chair is getting delivered today.

danaus03
danaus03Sydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent customer service i have ever experienced!

I have to say no regret of the purchase of Intouch massage chair. Great customer service from Margaret. She’s always replying to me promptly and patiently if any question, making you feel you’re important customer to them. Although this is a big $ we have spent, it really improve our life quality. I have recommended Margaret and Intouch massage chair to my friends to share my excellent experience. Show reply
JJ B
JJ BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my back

I previously got a cheap model massage chair on eBay. Even though the chair looked and sounded like it did almost everything the Smart Glide did, it was worlds apart in quality and feeling.

I requested a refund and purchased a Smart Glide instead and it was well worth the extra investment. I use it at least once a day and the service from InTouch has been flawless. Show details ·  1

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for everyone!

Thank you to Mandah for all of your assistance and patience in store. What a delight to have someone so passionate and understanding guiding you all the way. My husband and I are both so happy with our chair. I prefer a lighter massage while my husband prefers a more intense massage and we certainly get both with this chair. All of our family enjoy using it when they come to visit, right down to our 9 year old grandson. I would certainly recommend this chair, so many functions and you can easily adjust to the pressure level you require. Follow up service is excellent. If you are thinking about a massage chair you won't go wrong with this one. Show details ·  1
May
May

Great massage chair and really good continuous service from Margaret

I bought one for my dad a few years ago and decided to buy one for myself last year. Best decision ever. Margaret provided great service both times and has been amazing throughout our journey in our decision making. Show details ·  1
Gaynor
GaynorSydney, NSW

I love it and use it every day

Very relaxing and comfortable. I love to use the sleep mode at night to relax and unwind. Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Perfect for my tired body

Easy to use and super accessibles because its jistbin our living room Show details ·  1
pauhoyosc
pauhoyosc

This is perfect

All my expectations was made it, amazing product , everyone should have one of their houses Show reply
Elle Wu
Elle Wu

Amazing Sales who tells the truth!

Sarah is one of the best sales I 've known because of her honesty! She tells us the pros and cons of different massage chairs in terms of how to choose them and which one suits us. This is what we need it! Someone reliable, someone who cares and is willing to take the time to let us try on different products and to really experience it well before we buy. She is lovely! Highly recommend it! Show reply
Stjepan
Stjepan

Great massage chair

The sales staff were very helpful and had a detailed knowledge of the chair, as they were able to answer all my random questions.

The chair itself is really good. Great to sit in after a big day at work to help unwind. Show details ·  1

Ken Lim
Ken Lim2 posts

Great massage chair and great customer service from Margaret and team

We have been looking for massage chair for a while and we finally found the machine we like.
We found this product online and visited shop in Parramatta Westfield.
Margaret was very lovely and helpful by showing us all the feature of the chairs.
Delivery was quick and after service was great.
We will definitely recommend this product to our friends and family.

Jay
Jay

Excellent Message chair

When I was planning to buy Message chair, looks at few of them and finally decided to purchase inTouch. This was mainly based on excellent communication / Sales skills of Margret. Her skills not limit to sales, she answered all my question with demo. And the Message chair is one of he best investment in my life, it is exceptionally good.

This product also address one of the issue I see in older message chair, that is taller people having issue due to fixed foot rest, Which is fixed in this product. But still I find another minor issue for shorter people, one of my inlaw is bit shorter person, her foot is unable to touch the foot rest, their is a gap of about 2 to 3inch, not sure how we can fix this. Show details ·  1

Roy  Wilkins
Roy WilkinsSydney, NSW

This product is highest quality and amazing

The massage chair is amazing high quality. Margret was so sincere and genuine in her help for my comfort and health needs. It was very important to her. I highly recommend the In Touch Massage chairs and for the BEST service I recommend Margret Show details ·  1
Leo
LeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great chair

Perfect for relaxing after work and to relax before going to bed Show details ·  1
Terrie P.